Kill all dentists

let me revise my stance

modern dentistry is a scam that only concerns itself with cosmetics rather than the actual health of patients.
poor oral health as a result of poorly trained and misguided dentists is a contributing factor in 90% of the diseases of developed nations
primarily stemming from inflammatory and auto-immune conditions as a result of damaged and unhealthy gums, as well as unhealthy practices which lead to the overgrowth of harmful bacteria in the mouth.

lets do a poll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodontal_disease
how many of you have had your dentist talk to you about periodontal disease, and if they have talked to you about it, was it because you already had sustained irreversible damage from it?
also did you know that braces are almost guaranteed to cause some level of gum disease and/or recession in healthy individuals, yet this information is almost never told to anyone who is considering braces. not to mention having braces is a crude and extreme approach to fixing crooked teeth, which unless severe is a very small cosmetic issue, and it results in the loss of jaw bone tissue.

so Jow Forums,
agree/disagree?
and why

i wrote this up pretty quickly, but i have sources to back up everything ive said
if there are any real dentists here your opinion is highly valued (disregard title)

Attached: kill all dentists.jpg (2400x1499, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
stdcheck.com/blog/benefits-of-semen/
urbndental.com/ohi-modified-bass-technique/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dental scaling cured my periodontal disease. Early stage, soon enough where intervention could reverse the damage done with simple calcium supplements and diet consisting of more leafy greens. Went back 4 months after dental scaling, jaw bone regenerated to peak performance mode. EZ.

agree, i'm missing teeth due to poorly done fillings that came out and cracked teeth with them

My teeth are below meth level and I probably have gum disease I hope I die of a heart attack before it gets painful

Teeth are getting bad, because too many people swallow too much cum. This destroys your enamel and you are forced to visit the dentist. Stop sucking dick and live a healthy life style.

You're just butthurt because you didn't yelp a quality practice or follow instructions. You also sound like a typical nigger "dey did dis ta mee" "dey doktors give bad joojoo". Go on down to the servo, get some tinnies and cry about it elsewhere ya dumb cunt.

Dentists don't even do any research. None of the shit they do is backed up by empirical results because they're too busy babysitting hygienists before they go home at 9 PM in their overpriced Lexus to their lazy wife that didn't clean their 3500 sq ft McMansion. You know there's no fucking proof flossing is good for you? Like what the fuck, if I stop flossing for a week my gums are inflamed and feel like shit. How the fuck has nobody studied this? Because nobody fucking cares about teeth! Dentists are rejected doctors and being a doctor fucking sucks!

I have to go today, and those cocksucker just want to make money. Deep cleaning $500, oh you need a crown, another $1,500. Fuck them to hell.

Dentist and orthodontists are almost all mentally ill. Pretty sure they have the highest suicide rates and are likely all serial killers that get away with murder.

I heard a guy just the other day say that he decided to try using magnesium citrate powder to brush his teeth with, since he was already supplementing with it anyway. He reported hardcore fizzing action that got all between his teeth and stuff, and that his dentist asked him what he'd been doing last time he went because his teeth were so squeaky clean.

Can't hurt to try. And here I was just about to buy some in pill form.

This is some superior level hippie bullshit.

Dentists can stop or repair the damage what your poor oral health did to your mouth but can't brush your fucking teeth every day twice. Oral health is YOUR responsibility you fucking cave man.

Its not only cosmetics, oral surgey, periodontology, prosthetics are in the field of dentistry and even a bad tooth can cause bacterial invasion into you jaw and they "eat" your bone like candy. So general dentistry is more health related. pic related

Attached: Tooth_decay_and_abscess_xray.png (228x180, 35K)

your probaly right, but braces are my fetish

Attached: 1e7a4cc5272c762d516e8f73bc9ea6a1--hot-pink-bikini-bikini-beach.jpg (540x720, 38K)

look up oil pulling, bro

You're just a pedo dude

>Dentists don't even do any research

being this fucking stupid

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

Feel free to search dental studies, thousands of them come out every day.

>Dentists are rejected doctors
In my country the dental school is slightly more competitive than Med school.

semen is good for teeth tho
stdcheck.com/blog/benefits-of-semen/

Attached: 4b5d36482978aceed30cdf25c5bca1c7.jpg (736x887, 92K)

False. I brush my teeth every second day and have never had a cavity.

magnesium citrate powder? it's just crazy enough to work

wrong, I've seen older women with braces as well

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

are hungry dentists expensive?

Attached: 8ce391d54661ff2cec9fdd89819bab69--hot-selfies-big-cleavage-selfie.jpg (423x613, 26K)

I guess I have a good dentist. My teeth are perfect, and that's with using a can of dip a day since 1991. I have 5 fillings that the same dentist put in when I was a kid.

i had braces as a child but only now realized that i experienced gum recession as a result of it. i take my health seriously and oral health is very important to general systemic health so it did piss me off. I went to a well regarded orthodontics practice and they still never told me about any of the potential negative effects of having braces.
it is a problem that doctors are giving people treatment which may be damaging in the long run. as i said before, i have sources to back up everything i have said, if you dont care to listen to reason then youre the typical nigger not me.

you have side stepped my issue, which is mainly with orthodontics. I personally have relatively good oral health, and i dont think people should stop brushing their teeth. However, the fact that ive never heard, in my whole life, the words 'periodontal disease' or 'gum recession' from my dentists or orthodontist shows that there is clearly a problem with regard to informing the patient about such things, given their importance.

>perfect teeth except for some receding gumline
a-am i brushing too much?

Attached: 1554606173740.jpg (552x414, 44K)

You maybe have lucky genetics with highly antibacterial saliva. Dentists say the twice a day in general because it will work for the unlucky ones too. But that doesn't deny the fact the oral hygenie is only your responsibility.

>kill all dietitians
Ftfy. It's not the dentists' fault that no one is eating an ethnoappropriate diet any longer. This is the root cause (hehe) of all dental problems. Look at any practically any African, even the ones who eat muddies caked with fly shit frosting have better, more evenly placed teeth. The whole is the worlds' diet has changed radically. Sure, I'll let you have the fluoride/pineal gland thing; just furthers my case that stem cell therapy should be more center focus than all other medical advances.

Attached: Loaded-Potato-Sins.jpg (683x1024, 40K)

My granddad is a veteran dentist and owns a dental practice. In NZ, Dental assistants don’t even have to be properly trained.

I'm not sure where mechanical scrubbing action would come from other than the toothbrush itself, but I'm in the market for some anyway, so I might as well give it a go. He's a pretty smart guy. He described it as kind of like pop rocks in the way it fizzes into nooks and crannies, so maybe he's on to something.

Depends on the city or the region.

stay away from sugar and man made food and you wont need a dentist

yes. get a soft tooth brush, and brush gently in small circular motions

also get some coconut oil and pull with it for 20 minutes a day

did you come up with another larp story to copy with your mental illness and the resulting disastrous hygiene?

this place has become worse than reddit at this point

Brushing your teeth does nothing

Read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

Primitive cultures studied had zero cavities.

It's all diet. Eat unprocessed natural food and you'll never have to go to the dentist ever.

I looked up magnesium brushing, and everyone says to use magnesium oil

I'll try that

why are germans the biggest cocksuckers?

Too old for pedos. She’s clearly developed and able to bear beautiful white babies.

Thank you. Or, less radically, brushing once a day is sufficient, as long as you're using the appropriate toothpaste. You can't hope to achieve a truly ethnoappropriate diet in this mcday and age.

What about invisiline? Was thinking of doing this to straighten my teeth

Go to a dental school, they'll do the same work for a lower price.

Worst thread

Probably brushing too hard. Use a softer brush and use gentler motions when brushing your teeth.

I got a cavity filled at one for literally $7. Of course they charged for two visits, a cleaning appointment, some other misc stuff. Mad cheap. My guy originally went to school to be some kind of a structural engineer, so it was fun talking to him about how everything worked.

Yes, having braces can elevate the risk of having gum disease because its much harder to keep clean and dental plaque can accumulate which cause the inflammation. Having braces means you have to be extremly careful to your oral health, much more than an avarage person.

But dental anomalies can cause much bigger problems than a gingivitis like: traumatic occlusion which can lead to lose your tooth, temporomandibular joint disorders, developing of the oral muscles aíre not correct, developing of the upper or lower jaw can be fucked too... and many more. It has risk yes, but can prevent much bigger orofacial problems.

Invisalign is a great option to straighten your teeth IF you qualify. Invisalign works only for minor crowding and rotations. If you have severe crowding then your only option is conventional braces. Conventional braces will straighten your teeth in an average of 18 months, Invisalign 24+ months and you have to wear them all the time except when you eat.

Invisalign can only be done through a certified "Invisalign" provider and costs $5K+. However, Invisalign's patent expired so there are other, more affordable companies pushing the same treatment such as Smile Direct Club.

nice

If you have braces, get a water pik

Attached: tumblr_ow4cbloxAE1vlxvijo1_500.png (500x673, 457K)

The bacteria which cause cavities use
carbohydrates as substrate. Primitive cultures which are lack of bread or any type sugar are free from cavity (but not gum diseases)

Ofc it's a scam. Especially drilling. I've read 2 decades ago they have came up with a gel that does the job.
They are fucking sadistic psychopaths.

Attached: 2019-07-02_125304.png (620x302, 14K)

I think you are talking about ICON, thats a good stuff but only can be used in really shallow cavities.

True. Young Dentists are graduating with $500K debt. The cheapest dental schools (state schools) cost $350K on top of 4 years of undergraduate loans. The starting salary of a young Dentists is $75-80K plus bonus for production. Factor in costs for a car, home and fun and everybody needs a $1500 crown!

Current continuing education courses in dentistry push aggressive treatment, a trend I disagree with. It's like the profession has taken ethics out to the trash.

Stop eating so much sugar you dumbass mutt. That's why you have gum disease and cavities. I only brush once a day but because I eat a meat and grain diet rather than a sugar and fat diet aside from staining related to coffee I have no issues.

This "gel" you talk of has been in development in Japan with the University of Tokyo Dental School since the mid-90's. Sounds exciting, but nothing has ever come of it.

Posting articles of Russian Dentistry is like quoting CNN or Huffington Post. Russian Dentistry is a joke to the entire dental world.

>only can be used in really shallow cavities.
Of course they would tell you that.
The are also colluding with sugar industry. There's nothing worse for your teeth than sugar, and no chewing gum will stop it from eating your teeth.

What about the complications of gum disease, where it can lead to cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment, and autoimmunity related diseases? Is that not something that should be considered more severe than any of the other mentioned orofacial problems.
And in that case, what are your thoughts on Mike Mew and orthotropics, if you know of him? He claims to prevent those orofacial problems without any type of orthodontic process

t. parents couldn't afford braces

>Current continuing education courses in dentistry push aggressive treatment

This is bullshit, please don't spread lies on the internet, user.

I really hate the bullshit they pull with the prophylaxis (regular dental cleanings.) They tell you the price is $79 or whatever, and once you're there tell you that you have gingivitis or periodontitis something and will absolutely refuse to do the regular cleaning, telling you that you need a deep cleaning and it's hundreds (maybe even over a thousand) dollars, that you, the paying customer and patient, aren't allowed to choose what you want.

The whole thing is a classic bait-and-switch scam where they tell you one price to get you in, and hit you with a different, always higher price once you're there.

American dentists are all con artists.

>fully grown tits
>wide birthing hips
>pedo

Attached: 1507060861170.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>Sounds exciting, but nothing has ever come of it.
That's because the dentist would be reduced to a 8-hour training labourer, and all the dentist equipment industry would bankrupt. So of course they are against any development that would end their sadistic scam.

So my GF is a dentist for a long time; she use very modern equipment like Sirona Interoral scanners, 3shape dental systems and produce her own porcelain teeth after designing smile + biocopy of old teeth. Performing surgeries etc. I have somewhat experience with this subject and on some stage I do agree; I hear the complaints about the dentist that finished their education the last 10 years; as they changed the way they are educated and this change removed a lot of hands-on experience.
Personally, and this include a lot of projection from my own errors to the general population, I think most of the problems stem from peoples lack of basic knowledge on oral hygiene and the issue that the problems do not show themselves before after many years.
Now I brush my teeth 3 times a day and I use floss at least twice a day and use sensodyne gentle whitening/icing protection.
And I can say without a doubt that there are a lot of shit dentists out there who do things they are not educated to do. When I use my tongue and feel the difference between the teeth I produced myself on a Sirona Inlab MCXL (feels and looks like a real teeth when i use my tongue) vs the teeth my old dentist placed (just a smooth concave surface without any teeth texture).
Understand what you need to do to counter your own destruction of teeth; f.ex if you smoke weed/tobacco you need to brush a lot on the backside of your teeth, if you eat a lot of stringy food (meat etc) you need to floss etc.
When we come to prices; oh boy these companies sure know how to extract money for their equipment and software causing the dental prices to rise too much.
PS; a tip for people who need new teeth made; ask for a temporary made of acrylic. it is produced on the same machine as would make your porcelain, but a lot cheaper. They call it temporary but they will last up to 5 years of use before you need to replace it. a lot of dentist do not mention that option.

Attached: 1556731908967.png (1024x576, 447K)

i would advise against invisalign just because ive had to wear a retainer, which is similar to invisalign, and its fucking terrible, your teeth will feel unstable and move when you eat, like they are about to fall out.

We just need to do what fat ugly women do, only we will shout "YELLOW TEETH ARE BEAUTIFUL"

Dentist here.

>modern dentistry is a scam that only concerns itself with cosmetics rather than the actual health of patients.

False, when people come with already rotten teeth people expect to make them like a new. You cant do anything cosmetic before you do everything needed to hold on that, curing toothache,processes,infections etc. Theres no way around it.
Theres ton of study and work on how to do that.
The thing is, most people only go to dentist when they have a problem, and chronic one at that. Thats the biggest problem we face.

>poor oral health is a result of poorly trained and misguided dentists is a contributing factor in 90% of the diseases of developed nations

Simply false. Dentist that fuck up are rare because even one bad hear-say can ruin your buisness. You always need to do your top work if you wanna earn good, same as mechanic or programer or any job realy. Yeah you can go to cheap, black market ones but dont expect much quality then.

>primarily stemming from inflammatory and auto-immune conditions as a result of damaged and unhealthy gums, as well as unhealthy practices which lead to the overgrowth of harmful bacteria in the mouth.

When most of people wait in the waiting room with their lawyer you are sure as heck not to do something you dont know. Dentistry 101
Harmfull bacteria grow due to bad oral hygene and conditions which people only come to cure when it hurts them even though they are told from preschool that you should visit dentist most often.
99% of dentists nowdays dont even charge regular check ups since it takes so little time to do.

Thats my general opinion. I could go further in detail but i dont see much point in doing so.

Those diseases what you are mentioned won't come out of some braces. You have to have hobo like oral hygenie for a decade to have a slight chance to have those.

I've heard about Mike Mew but I never dig myself into that subject in too much yet. I will look more forward to that.

I think the job naturally attracts sadists.

Thats why many of you come here for dental holidays. For some, its cheaper to buy a plane ticket, fix everything here and go back. lol

I have high regards to your dentist though, they are high on price but do most often very quality job with materials and expensive instruments we cant afford here, in our 3rd world country.
So i guess everything has its positives and negatives and its up to you to choose.

I'm a dentist so I know what I'm talking about ICON.
Also,this sugar conspiracy theory is just laughable.

>pedo
jesus i would be so happy to just tear out your arms and stuff them up your ass and then hang you with you tongue ripped out of your mouth so that you would never write or say anything like that.

death sentence should be mandatory for false accusations in being a pedophile

Attached: 1561572552050.jpg (1242x1192, 1.15M)

Well actualy for me its fun when people get relieved of pain and are happy about it. I dont have issue with blood and needles and some ocasional gore or people in pain, iv seen much stuff and got used to it.
We are good people like any other job realy.

>I'm a dentist so I know what I'm talking about ICON.
Also,this sugar conspiracy theory is just laughable.

Hello fellow man of the trade.
I agree with you btw. People make up all sorts of things these days.

I have worked with invisalign. it works and looks good, but as the other commenters said its just for minor to medium corrections. It is very expensive but is for people who do not want to wear the bracers, something that is understandable, but takes longer and not so strong.
PS; if you find a dentist that has a 3d resin printer they can make dental retainers on them for a very low price.
Also you are in the US and prices there are insane. I would suggest finding a good qualified dentist in a country like Brazil that can do it for you. Even with hotel + plane tickets you would save money for the same job. Especially if you live in a larger city where the prices are astronomical.

No lie, sadly this is true. Look at the newest innovations that are being pushed; digital impressions with in-office milling capabilities. So, instead of doing a regular 2-surface composite restoration, you will be removing more healthy tooth structure to get greater retention for a custom milled ceramic restoration that costs 8x more and lasts the same. Both restorations are cemented in using the same bonding agent. Why would anybody need this except to help pay for the machine?

Where do you attend CE courses? Ever hear of Paul Homily (get the Big Fish). If it's a MO it's a MOD. If it's a MOD it's a crown. Heck, attended Gordon Christensen last year and the first half of his seminar was all about increasing production by selling more to your patients.

>leafy greens
enjoy your kidney stones

Hello there!

>People make up all sorts of things these days

I've seen a man on Jow Forums who thinks cavities are not real and we just drill around and ask for money. I mean you don't have to be a doctor of dental medicine to realize that cavities extists.

The thing is polish bro, that most food industry nowdays use widely chemics that imitate sweet flavor, sweeteners. They arent sugars at all.

Fizzy drinks, icecreams, 0 sugar Coca Cola, candy etc.
For example Winterfresh gum with 0 sugar tastes sweet, have you ever wondered hows that possible ?
Emulgators, preservatives, food color, bitter/sweet chemicals .. much fake now in making cheap food.

>kill all dentists

Don't worry. With the rate they kill themselves, they're doing a good enough job of it.

My dentist is quite based, maybe even an Infowarrior. My baby's nurse practitioner said that he needs to take vitamin supplements WITH FLUORIDE and I didn't think it made sense. I understand that toothpaste has fluoride added, but its applied topically and you are not supposed to swallow toothpaste.

>be me
>have jewish-like surname, but I'm not Jewish
>be at (((dentist)))
>one of, if not the top dentist(s) in the entire state of NJ, therefore the USA
>say "you have kids, what do you think about fluoride supplements?"
>(((dentist))) looking at x-ray on computer
>spins around in his chair
>rips mask off his face
>eyes bulging out of his head
>NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
>It Causes brain and bone development issues!
>Do you know why we have fluoride in our water supply?
>The military produced fluoride as pest control in the war, after the war, they had a massive stockpile they didn't know what to do with. Someone decided it would be a good idea to add it to the water supply, and that is how we now have fluoride in our water!
>Fluoride is ok to be applied topically, but never ingest it!!!

tl:dr based and redpilled jew dentist, who thought I was jewish, saved my son's brain from evil nurse who asked me if I was jewish one time then proceeded to give bad advice ever since she found out I was not a chosen.

also:
>drink one 8oz red-bull or soda every single day from age 22-33
>brush teeth before red-bull and then before bed
>no cavities
>switch from red-bull/soda to coffee because supposedly better for you
>same dental hygiene routine
>two new cavities within 6 months

coffee is a jewish trick. red-bull is the drink of the austrian masterrace and honorary thai aryans.

i feel bad now for naming dentists in my original post when i think i really only meant orthodontists. you dentists seem alright, and actually made me feel alot better about having had braces, it doesnt seem so bad now.
i read a thread a while ago on another board by a dentist (i think) who was explaining what he would put in an ideal mouthwash, and he mentioned a bunch of antimicrobial oils, and an enzyme which helps to re calcify the tooth, but i forget now what it was called.
since you are the only posters who seem to be actual dentists, i think i have a couple questions, what kind of suggestions do you have for maintaining oral health, do you know what enzyme that other dentist was talking about, and what would you have in an ideal mouthwash?
also thanks guys i appreciate you posting in my thread despite the shitty OP

You may was well be an antifag calling him a racist.

I tried a new gut GAPS diet, and found plaque was just chipping off with regular dental floss after a month

Dentists are just too expensive, most people are living paycheck to paycheck they can't afford to drop 5k at the dentist, that is why people have bad teeth.

>Oral health is YOUR responsibility you fucking cave man.
If we only had been cavemen. The mouth is evolved to chew for an hour a day, and when we no longer do that, we can expect all kinds of problems.

Fuck dentists, when my teeth go bad I'll have them replaced with implants, hopefully by then we'll have people who do nothing but implants and a fucking good job of it, not just "Oh well, we'll drill a hole in your tooth, fill it with shit, then when it fractures in three months because it's hollow charge you a couple grand to pull it out"
Fuck that shit.

>costs 8x more and lasts the same
it lasts way longer and it has biomimetic reasons to push it. A composite restorations in root canal treated tooth can further damage it sometimes due to its mechanic, also you have to re-do it in every 7-8 years which means more healthy tissue drilling.

I'm not doubting that are some assholes who are just leeching for money but its in their soul not in the general innovation. I'm more of an oral surgery guy and that field totally goes forward to minimal invasive surgery techniques.

My dentist is expensive but chill AF, he suggests cosmetic options he is trying to sell you on stuff but never says it's necessary and doesn't do work you didn't ask for.

They can't do a basic cleaning if you need a deep cleaning either and most people that need a deep cleaning need several sessions because they have that much plaque on their teeth.

fair enough, tooth-aches can be absolutely debilitating, I've had a rotten wisdom tooth with bare nerve before, so I'm glad you guys do the thing you do.

>I've seen a man on Jow Forums who thinks cavities are not real and we just drill around and ask for money. I mean you don't have to be a doctor of dental medicine to realize that cavities extists.

Well they can take a toothpick and jam it into visible cavity and lets see if its fake or not kek
Or drink cold water on that side and tell you how fake the pain is.
Sooner or later they come when pain is not ignorable anymore even with hardest drugs. : p

I'm an Australian living overseas and I can tell you OP I'm really fucking disappointed in you asshole. Aussie dentists are fantastic. Don't blame them for your shitty diet and unwillingness to brush your teeth just 2 times a day. If your teeth are already fucked then you only have yourself to blame.

Attached: 1556227555935 CF0B6466-95CC-474D-9975-984640F9CC3C.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Brushing your teeth does nothing
Modern man don't chew enough, so he has to do it. Not only brush his teeth, but his gums as well.

That many don't brush their gums, is one reason why many have gum diseases.

As a dentist, I can't hold your hand when it comes to home care. Limit your sugar intake in your diet as well as sweets and processed food. Brush, floss and rinse 2 or more times a day. Preventive care costs less than $10 month for a healthy mouth.

>Don't blame them for your shitty diet and unwillingness to brush your teeth just 2 times a day.
My Norwegian dentist say toothpicks is just as important, so you don't get gum disease, so he might have a point.

>aved my son's brain from evil nurse who asked me if I was jewish one time then proceeded to give bad advice ever since she found out I was not a chosen.

fucking reptiles

sorry m8 im notoriously bad at doing OPs im not even mad at dentists just orthodontists

I would say Its more about the technique you wash your teeth. If you use electric tooth brush properly and floss every day you have to be able to mantain perfect oral hygenie without any extra substances. i use elmex paste and Listerine (alcohol free) and I'm totally cavity free and don't even have a filling.

urbndental.com/ohi-modified-bass-technique/

use this technique, its the best imo

>As a dentist, I can't hold your hand when it comes to home care.
But it's not that long ago that dentists discovered the importance of taking care of the gums too, since bad gums give an increased likelihood of all kinds of shitty diseases, like cancer and Alzheimer.

Just like cholesterol there is good plague that helps protect the teeth.

I can't live without toothpicks. Food stuck between my teeth is 100% annoying. I used to bring a raw carrot to work for lunch because they have a way of cleaning a lot of stuff out.

No problems senpai.

> what kind of suggestions do you have for maintaining oral health
First i would recomend brushing teeth after breakfast and dinner, so twice a day and using mouth wash before bed.
I cant stress enough how much dental floss is important. Do it every now and then and you are good to go.
Teeth develop till 25 yro so i see many young people wearing braces at early age, BIG MISTAKE in some cases since it doesnt do much in ordering teeth and they end up wearing them for years putting them at risk of dental cavities because of food stuck under it.
Small tooth movements you can wear braces but in bigger i dont recommend untill 20is years old.
Wisdom teeth also are abig factor since nowdays many young peopel have small jaws and when wisdom teeth grow at around 17, 19ish till 25 they fuck up so i recommend pulling them out as soon as they come up from jaw.
Thats basicly it, oh and regular dentist check ups or whenever you see something suspicious.
Literally saves you ton of pain and money when you notice things ahead.

>do you know what enzyme that other dentist was talking about, and what would you have in an ideal mouthwash?

Well i have some on top of my mind but they are pretty over kill for most people. It doesnt matter how expensive or good mouth washe/toothpaste is if you dont use it regulary. Aim for uying those with high phosphates, around or higher than1500ppm. Youll see it in ingredient text at back.
Most mouthwashes are pretty good and sufficiant at it so there isnt much point in bothering with that in my honest opinion.

Also forgot to mention to wash out your mouth with regular water after you eat sweet candy and drinks fizzy drinks, helps a lot.Also notice if you are a mouth breather, that way of breathing at night creates lots of problems for people since it dries up their mouth at night when saliva production is reduces.
Use toothpicks after eating meat and dough, cookies, cakes etc. It helps a lot during day

>poor oral health as a result of poorly trained and misguided dentists
No, it's dumb fags like you being to fucking lazy to brush your fucking teeth, you daft cunt.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190702-154347_Gallery.jpg (642x949, 320K)

>poorly trained and misguided dentists
Or you could just brush and floss daily. Depression is on the rise in our country and one of the first things to go is hygiene. A lot of people aren't honest about their brushing habits when they go in for a check up, and the dentists sees a mouth filled with bleeding gums after a cleaning.

Do dentists use their own laughing gas for shits n giggles sometimes?

>sensodyne gentle whitening/icing protection.
>using flouride toothpaste
holy shit, what a retard