Is it habbening?

The chans down after AOC calls out a fb group that allows MSM to throw up controversial memes on air.

And head of immigration services is "investigating" the employees that were "members" of "secret" fb group.

Is it over? How many will loose their careers for the LOLZ? Did AOC just kill the LOLZ? Will KEK fight back? Will someone come out and tell me the fb page was a huge Jow Forums troll?

Attached: fb im 10-15.jpg (571x509, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmadsS8cz3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the original image

Attached: 2986196 - Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez Donald_Trump fakes.jpg (600x778, 78K)

Attached: 15408773851872c4e1_cfake.jpg (1200x800, 556K)

The downtime is because of China retard

Attached: chrome_2019-07-02_10-21-03.png (1264x823, 579K)

Kek

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Someone post this on twitter and screencap it.

In this day an age I bet she could say you raped her by making that

make a fake one showing her posting it and the way she would decry it and complain with like 20000k likes

Oh, kek, we have immigration officers on the board!

... which is currently Censor HQ

anyone see that post about happenings starting today going until the end of the month? Im gonna be cozy working this month, kinda wanna watch and see if Providence delivarz

Surely, China, couldn't be "behind" Occasional Cortex, right?

The chinks don't give a shit about some first term monkey in the House of Reps, this was done so that sites used by Hong Kongers to communicate with each other would have their services interrupted.

Just like the Russians didn't give a shit about Trump vs. Hillary, right?

>a single first term member of the population based half of the legislative branch of government is equivalent to the head of the executive branch

Someone has to have a video of AOC sucking cock and taking cum. She's a stupid slut from the millennial generation. You can't tell me no one has a pic or vid of her mouth on a dick.

Maybe we don't destroy her yet, as she is a useful idiot, and one of the best ads for white nationalist there is, but it'd be great to set her off with something like that to finish her.

In her district, that would probably increase her appeal.
youtube.com/watch?v=gmadsS8cz3g

the chans wasnt down it was cloudflare, half the internet was 502 bad gateway.

>Half the internet was 502 bad gateway after AOC calls out a fb group that allows MSM to throw up controversial memes on air.
>And head of immigration services is "investigating" the employees that were "members" of "secret" fb group.
>Is it over? How many will loose their careers for the LOLZ? Did AOC just kill the LOLZ? Will KEK fight back? Will someone come out and tell me the fb page was a huge Jow Forums troll?

COMP. WE NEED MORE JUICE THE HAPPENING ALMOST HAPPENED

Attached: huhuhuh.gif (500x500, 204K)

99% sure is made up outrage and bullshit. I don't buy anything reported by the mainstream media and AOC is a nut.

Attached: habbeninin.png (607x609, 85K)

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

K

I am sure we will see the people, after they are fired. I am sure they are real and none of this is orchestrated for the feels crowd on the left. Thanks for setting me straight costa rica. Thank god we have you

thank gods 4 u 2 bb

>durr russia hacked the election
Ok retard

but really bro idk youre right shit seems orchestrated

Lul just say it’s fake if it’s shit you don’t wanna hear about

Fox had to shut down its comment section on you tube during a facetious bitches interview with the head of border control while feigning outrage about the very justifiable contempt that these otherwise brave, hard working Americans exhibit toward these traitorous commie and lib antics... Spit in their face border controll, it's better than they deserve...

I fucking noticed that myself. Fucking kikes and unbelievable cucks at Fox. They always give leftists moral authority. They're so quick to fold as soon as some spic, nigger, or kike comes whining.

Fuck conservatives. They get the gas too for being so pathetic. They've basically let the left win by being all "golly, gee, schucks, that sure is offensive. I's a good goy."

Attached: nike.jpg (1145x515, 108K)

the Pence thing is being explained over here

Attached: 4th_th.jpg (795x657, 90K)