Mother of 14yr old murdered by refugee demands life sentence

>May 2018, 14-year-old Susanna F. was murdered in the German city of Wiesbaden.
>Her body was found on June 6 of that year in a forest not far from the "refugee" home where the suspect, 22-year-old Ali B., lived.
>Ali B., had applied for asylum in Germany, but had his request rejected, initially ran back to Kurdish controlled Iraq with his family, was returned and then confessed to the murder but denied rape.
>Prosecution case was that the "refugee" committed rape during a 'sexual emergency' then murdered the child to get her
>The corpse of the child was then buried by Ali B. and so far unidentified helpers
>During the trial there was evidence that Ali B. considered all German women as "sluts"
>in another trial ongoing Ali B. is accused of raping another 11 year old German girl

The communists have nothing to say about any of this. His mother wants life for the murderer but she will be lucky if he gets 5 years served.

He will be back out raping and murdering again in no time and he will never be deported. Thanks Merkel.

Attached: mother Susanna F.jpg (1920x918, 104K)

She should do the job herself, or hire someone to do it.
One and done.

Turns out the girl was Jewish so my sympathies immediately dropped.

This

Unironically, I think gangsters in countries with refugees could make so much money off of sending hitmen.
Still, she didn't do anything herself, you can't tell me her death is justice for what jews did. On the contrary, they're probably glad that you now feel like you got back at them with this

You kidding me? Look at that fucking hambeast. She barely has enough agency to stuff her hole with bratwurst, let alone coordinate with an assassin. Considering there's no mention of the father anywhere, the shitskin probably did the world a favor by eliminating a coalburner.

She’s going to get a life sentence for racism.

Literally cannot protect women and children at this point. It’s over. Fuck. My kids will have to bust ass to retake it, yet again. Fuck you Germany for doing this.

How are Germans reacting to this? Is the media covering it and do people seem to care?

All the commies I knew when I was younger were absolutely against immigration. As a matter of fact, when muslims started puring in, many of them got confronted by punks, anarchists, SHARPs and old school commies.
But now they pulled a 180º and embrace muslims and their crimes. What happened? Is destroying capitalism worth all the rape and stabbings?

>Is destroying capitalism
this happened long ago.

the jewess only wants a life sentence because she's upset that even though she was the one who voted to let them in, her daughter is the only one who got any BBC

>lucky if he gets 5 years served.
nah bro. that couldn't be true

>Ali B., had applied for asylum in Germany, but had his request rejected
Based asylum processers.

Spilling an ocean of white blood wasn't enough for Germany, so they had to try a different tactic for destroying Europe.
Seriously fuck you fucking retards.

F for this poor girl and her family.

>sexual emergency
interdasting

>The communists have nothing to say about any of this.
It's leninist strategy: make things so bad people consider communism

> What happened?

$oro$

Attached: soros+npc.jpg (700x2174, 400K)

this
what the fuck is wrong with germany jesus christ

>Ali B
I never liked his music but this is too much, even for him

Attached: Ali B.jpg (694x438, 80K)

These posts reek of humus and bleeding penises

Attached: Jews=Niggers.png (438x283, 63K)

>Thanks Merkel.
dont hate the representative, hate the women and cucks that continually vote her into power and keep her there. your people are getting what they are voting for.

some other user said she was jewish, sooooo this is pretty much a toll paid situation

>this is considered a 10/10 in Germany

Eat shit nigger.

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

nice one bruno

>not hating Merkel

Nice try Trudeau

Attached: save europe.png (500x303, 81K)

>firebomb the shit out of Germany
>install puppet government
>literally brainwash millions in people into thinking nationalism is evil
>blame them for being cucked

Not letting immigrants sexually mutilate your children is racist.

You need to keep in mind that refugees are people escaping violence and suffering from PTSD and other issues. Please don't spread your toxic, uninformed opinions on people who are just as much victims. Thank you.

you do understand that politicians are the most fickle and flip floppy mother fuckers out there, they stand for nothing and will take whichever side promises them the most power. they are all piece of shit scum, but they are also all powerless without the people voting them in. at the end of the day its the voter who is most to blame for this.

>blaming America for Germany willingly killing its own people
Yes that “American” propaganda is what told Merkel to let millions of them in and forgive their crimes
I forgot that America was running Germany and telling them “hate yourself goy”

This

Germans have consistently proved themselves unable to support even the most basic building blocks of a society without a foreign group otherwise dominating them, from the Romans, the >H>R>E, and on to the Muslim Arabs of today. On an individual as well as a collective level, Germans are subpar, but they are not only inadequate as people, they are are dangerous, like wild animals, acting with brutish passion almost completely divorced from any rationally except the kind found in all animals: the kind that is only reinforced by repeated use of physical force and pain. This is not only something inflicted upon them, but also inflicted on each other in their own communities between themselves, from the Kaiserreich to the plattenbau. Germans simply are incapable of upholding a standard of decency and restraint that fosters the growth and development of cultures and societies. The incident with Robert Prager phases me no more than an incident involving the extermination of rats, or the controlling of a wild animal population. It is not constitutions, religious guidelines, philosophical ethics, nor any moral expectations not reinforced by violence that can control or reign in or restrict the utterly disgusting and depraved character that the Teuton has within itself.

Attached: five reasons to hate germany.png (1466x256, 103K)

The girl most likely wasn't wearing a hijab, which makes her a slut. It's unlikely that she was accompanied by a male family member either. Tbqh her rape was quite fitting and appropriate. It's a shame that there's resistance from the mother, but at least Germany is on the right track. Based and shariapilled.

Attached: ISIS kid.webm (426x240, 1.26M)

She deserves it, European women need to be exterminated and no I am not a jew.

Suuuure Shlomo...

>I am not a jew.

t.

Attached: romani.jpg (1440x1872, 335K)

They are to blame for ruining Europe

Attached: germans are the niggers of europe.jpg (640x760, 106K)

Oh shut up and go back to selling iron ore to Nazis Achmed.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

>I forgot that America was running Germany and telling them “hate yourself goy”
don't be so hard on yourself bruh
it's the flouride, it fucks with your brain. at least now you know

Wait wait wait

Did anyone read this part:

>committed rape during a "sexual emergency"

Fucking kek

Yes I am not a jew and not a gypsy, European women deserve it.

bumping for pure blood white children
btw, as far as I know, Susanna was jewish...

>Mother

This is the future she chose and the future she chose for her daughter. Her entire life she's benefited from white-female privilege and I guarantee she's worked tirelessly to destroy her country from the inside and emasculate Germany's men. I have absolutely no sympathy for anything happening to Germany, America, or Europe. Our idiot great-grandfathers emboldened by (((christianity))) sided with global banksters and destroyed the white race for profits.

I hope everyone's suffering is endless and I hope they think about what brought them to this point in time.

Attached: sexual emergency.jpg (630x420, 118K)

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a Gypo unless you're an asshole about it.

You don't need to hide it here

Attached: 2018_03_08_familie-hoellenreiner_1942_sinti-und-roma-muenchen_madhouse.jpg (1014x575, 143K)

Well. I mean he’s not wrong about the roasties being sluts.

>she will be lucky if he gets 5 years served.
just ask your good pal the Turks to let him spent the 5 years in a Turkish prison.

They would love to have a Kurdish turd in there.

Gypsies need to be ethnically annihilated not even 1 of them must be allowed to live.

Oy vey!

they aren't really. imagine sand-nigger women without a religion - now those would be sluts.

how are 14 and 11 yrs old kids "roasties"?

People who kill get killed themselves. THAT is justice.

You have it twisted, she is part of the CDU, most CDU voters are 60 + and male.
These guys don't care about policy as long as it is labled Christian

Poor Germany can't get it right.
Be proud of your people and fuck the whole of Europe
Be ashamed of your people and fuck the whole of Europe even worst.

Russia should of never give them independence the mongols somehow knew that As soon as they let the leash go the dog was going to go right back to shit on the livingroom

Attached: 1560640632210.jpg (770x800, 165K)

you are a paranoid narcissist

stop trying to imagine what your enemies are thinking, you literally going insane

it will get you nothing but a coward's complex

you have absolutely no concept of justice other than what your spastic emotions suggest