ASAP "Rocky"

>goes to sweden
>beats the shit out of refugees
>gets away with it scot free

Attached: the cleaner.jpg (750x920, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8zAQmKgWB8
instagram.com/asaprocky?igshid=wx6x23q29uz
instagram.com/p/BzazIJKHio6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

youtu.be/B8zAQmKgWB8

Could have gone wrong. I always use a knife when attacked.

based nigger beating useless shitfugees

we should unleash him here at the mexican border lol

One day my Castizo futurism will be real and you be in nursery home while niggas get da rope. If you are nice you get flowers and maybe even a puppy

Based flacko

>when attacked
jesus user stay safe

update: context to fight

instagram.com/asaprocky?igshid=wx6x23q29uz - the 2 latest videos

Based black men beating up afghan rapefugees

This is pretty redpilled

But this is also redpilled.

As a Castizo, I can guarantee you that I am white. One day nogs and their (((handlers))) will hang from street lights. We will also speak only formal Spain Spanish and not that low-caste Mexican nigger-speak.

Attached: 1559376234031.png (1087x1087, 475K)

The refugees are always skinny as fuck. Europeans are faggots for letting them overtake the continent.

It's the new germany, we have it coming

Attached: futuristic pepe.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

WTF, I still hate niggers now!

Doesn’t look like a refugee to me, butthole flag.

Castizos and whites are allies

Well I was wrong. A rapefugee indeed.

*junkie afghan rapefugees

It's no larp I live in Berlin. If you run around without any weapon there you kinda deserve it. My point is if 3 niggers would attack me I would start the fight by stabbing. I immediately skip the fistfight part. You see, I know guns are prevalent in the US but knifes like here have a lower inhibition to be used. Any US niggers that might think they tough could wind up death easily if they think they can run their schoolboy bully schemes here.

Same feels. If Germans decide to fight and want my help I would help them - I received too many gibs to turn them away. My destination is America though since I believe it is the perfect clay for us. I call it Castizo futurism, but technically I am only half cause my mother is a Castiza.

They are faggots. I have beaten 2 since 2015.

Sadly yes. You will have to fight to take it back.

Everybody does.

Some Whites. Others don't.

Who cares

You sound like a faggot

Spotted the nigger or sandnigger.

No, you're just a fucking faggot.

Seething negroid.

Look. You're the non-white here. With 'gibs'. You shouldn't have such a big mouth, you leeching beaner.

weird thing about the US and guns is that in Chicago, a nig is more likely to be afraid of a knife than afraid of a gun. kind of odd.

he made instagram posts about it that still have people commenting every few seconds, seems like a great chance to redpill normies about middle east and african rapefugees

instagram.com/p/BzazIJKHio6/

> Seething and projecting congoid specimen.

Likely because they already had guns pointed at them several times before and nothing happened. Niggers are very primitive and most likely assume the situation ends up the same. If a knife is pulled the chances are very high it is used.

>steals name of actual good rapper
>gets away with it scot free

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

>Seething and projecting
You admitted it, you fucking imbecile.

It's looks like a bunch of rapefugeez attacking a white dude.

I'm honestly impressed with the amount of self restraint we see from the nogs here. The beating was completely justified in my eyes.

Healthcare and school are gibs. And I am thankful for that.

You still a congoid

No I'm white and you're a jealous piece of shit abomination shitskin. That's why you are projecting.

>t.

Attached: 71948161.jpg (1300x866, 142K)

> uncultured - Doesnt know how a half-Castizo looks like
> Uses swearing before the other party does
> Assumes jealousy all the time

Sounds "kangish" as hell.