Why are women so susceptible to getting meme’d to the point that it ruins their life aspirations?

why are women so susceptible to getting meme’d to the point that it ruins their life aspirations?

Attached: 1A4D7A7F-9644-4046-BB92-EE9E710FED46.jpg (315x1192, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>female (luckily)
kek

*Tips Hat...For finally waking up...

Having to cut off your tits to get there... kek

There is not reality to this concept of "self" or identity that we like to imagine. It is merely a rock to hold onto in a raging storm. Everything changes, even our concept of ourselves. To know the self, is to forget the self...

JUST GONNA CUT MUH TITS OFF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: yt3uPzp.jpg (181x200, 6K)

>reddit

Woman starts taking testosterone and instantly has clarity i.e. realises that being a man is hard.

Well she only cut her tits so she can still go back, if she was male and cut his dick there's no going back so she's kinda right although I do have my doubts if that's what she meant by that too.

she will always have unaesthetic scars on her chest as a reminder of the time she got absolutely meme’d on by tumblr

Still better then cutting a dick off. No amount of surgery will bring that back realistically.

So if you give men estrogen, they grow tits. If you give a woman who had a mastectomy estrogen will her tits partially grow back?

asking the real questions here

Attached: 1468966795982.png (822x899, 34K)

I'm not joking. Like I know the mammary gland is a dedicated organ and those usually don't grow back when amputated, but men can grow them from nothing so maybe it's possible? Or do men not grow them from nothing and we just have effectively microscopic ones until exposed to estrogen. Also could you get a transplant from a man? Like say she goes back to being a woman and gets married. Her husband doesn't need his; could they just do the switcheroo?

Because they are relying on this world (media, peers, professors, etc) and have turned away from God.

Because malevolent forces have twisted the world into something unrecognizable

They will truly see that actions have consequences when the soles of their boots have worn down.

All the fertile earth they had tread upon, now they must make the journey back,

but now only thorns remain from the wake.

Attached: 55555555555555.png (500x500, 296K)

Genetically programmed to be intellectual playdoh so they don't get killed by conquering males.

fake tits are a thing

Men have mammary glands in the same way that women do, they're just not used/not surrounded by fat. You can actually induce a man to lactate even in the absence of abnormal levels of estrogen via special chest massages applied daily. Unfortunately a mastectomy removes the glands as well as the breast tissue, so it's unlikely that higher doses of estrogen will grow them back. After all, giving a man estrogen just brings him up to a female baseline, which this woman likely had before she started taking testosterone.

That’s a good question. And do they get breast cancer? Breast cancer feeds on estrogen. So if you give one of these critters their estrogen supply back do they get breast cancer in there non-breasts??

>Therapists an Councillors immediately suggest transitioning
How do these creatures sleep at night? Especially the sick fucks doing it in Elementary Schools

Their*

No.

It's because trannies are fucking retarded in general

Attached: 1562005769812.png (1250x700, 982K)

>better then
kys

the ugly truth is that men are given "pregnancy levels" of female hormones, not "menstrual cycle levels"
as we know, when women get pregnant their tits and hips grow bigger to support the baby. that is why male-to-female trannies grow tits.

Ficking and fucking lel

dumbass spoiled brats. she doesn't deserve children.

23-27 is the death age for transgenders. There's a reason 80% off themselves, and, as described, has nothing to do with oppression.

This is the #1 reason I get fighting mad when I hear of some stupid incompetent parent pushing their kid to become trans against their will, because they are de facto murdering their child. There is a 100% guarantee they will consider suicide. I want to fucking cut the bellies of these scum open and piss in their entrails.

Isn't it amazing how the left decries certain conversion therapies but fully supports other conversion therapies

>sjw's are targetting the innocence and purity of tomboys

Attached: 1561797651683.gif (250x178, 855K)

No. They removed the mammary glands and surrounding adipose tissue. Men already have that, it's just not pronounced. The glands will not grow back.

Just imagine that situation. You've been brainwashed by your college into thinking that you are a stronk men just because you had more masculine interests growing up. Then some kike therapists who don't give a fuck about you in the slightest tell you to mutilate yourself, so you do. After getting out, you meet the perfect guy, and your female instincts kick in and scream at you to make babys with him. He won't be interested in the slightest tho because you cut your tits off and told everyone you are a guy. It would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so sad. No wonder 40% of them off themselves even after "conversion"

Yes they can get breast cancer, but it's rarer.

> susceptible to getting meme’d
Herd animals. But, then men do it too.
Imagine cutting bits of you off because you think you're not normal. How does that even work?

The ending to her story doesn't feel quite complete. I hope she works on it some more.

Attached: 1_4P3tb_7KZCH5PbenGz8_JQ.png (630x386, 56K)

grammar fags are the worst

Attached: 1554601665319.png (640x863, 208K)

Did the college therapist encourage her to remove her bewbs tho? Couldn't she sue for malpractice or something over there?! Or are college brainwash..er I mean therapists immune to being sued?

I wish there was more info about this. Being a man and having any interrupting effects on your hormones makes you realize how powerful testosterone is, it literally makes you you.
As a women experiencing periods probably clouds your ability to discern the importance of hormones, seeing as they fluctuate do often and to top it off are prescribe like bad advice /candy

Where can one go to read more on the effects of testosterone on someone who's never experienced it before?

She's a women though. She can get fake tits, women with mastectomy from breast cancer can still get laid, and be nurturing

>tfw you seek out degenerates to befriend and subconsciously make them desire their old lives back
>they end up an heroing since they they can never undo their major fuckup
Based and redpilled.

The college counselor is the real criminal here, I’d say that’s who responsible for this persons eventual suicide. They want majority of people of the earth dead by any means necessary

>breast removal
What the fuck? What the fuck?

>why are women so susceptible to getting meme’d
>>why are women so susceptible
You have heard about the brap meme right?

Attached: just try and fucking stop me.jpg (345x309, 34K)

Not from nothing. Gyno happens when male breast tissue grows from exposure to estrogen/prolactin.

Didnt she transitioned?

Fucking kek.
Also want answers

if you dumb niggers would just bother to learn your own native fucking language properly we wouldn't have to correct you all the time
why tf is it so hard for you retards?

WEW

feminism is just hatred of men

Most likely this. What she didn't come out and say that others who have transitioned/larped as men come to the conclusion that the grass isn't greener.

this is just sad these people are being exploited not everyone have the mental capacity to deal with this propaganda that is pushed on these kids

are there any articles on this phenomenon?

This is why people hate us mutts.

>why are women so susceptible to
user....

Imagine how much that would fuck you up, to only be yourself in dreams where you didn't mutilate yourself. It's no wonder these retards kill themselves.

>when you fuck up so bad that your former reality becomes your fantasy

Attached: 65330E2A-75C8-475C-B3DC-3F4028BD3CE2.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That's a lot of 5s in that filename.

Yeah, some woman author wrote a book about her living as a man, not a trans man, but getting acting coaching to be as convincing as possible. She even went on dates and joined a bowling league. At the end of it she had to be committed for being suicidally depressed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

why is this still legal? a sane society would be executing anyone who promoted this or performed these surgeries.

I feel bad for her.
I hope she manages to become a real woman again and find happiness. It's possible.
For all those laughing, many young women are extremely susceptible to suggestion, and colleges are brainwash factories.
I'm praying for her.

not old enough to drink, old enough to cut off tits.

it's pretty funny actually.
>i'm a guy and to prove it i'm going to cut my tits off
>oh no i'm actually a girl
like how retarded do you have to do for this to work.

this makes me sad OP
:(

Yep the real criminals are these doctors and therapists that are pushing confused people into this. She said it herself they basically immediately recommend people to transition without even talking about it. They must be raking in dough from these people and all of the procedures and medicines they need. And don't forget they are doing it to children as well. Pure evil if I've ever seen it.

Ah we all know the therapists names end in "-stein". Kikes are just repulsively vile, which is why nobody wants them in their society

On the detrans sub several of them mentioned that HRT induced moderate to severe brain fog and also reduced the amount of internal thoughts they have. Thought that was super interesting

that's actually pretty deep user

I don't have a single bit of remorse for the bitches in that sub. Let it all burn.

Most advocate gun ownership, they don't believe a dude can become a girl, they have a seething hatred for having to be around trans people yet you say hey maybe, just maybe you might be a republican they go ape shit. Lol like wtf, you're voting in the same retards you're speaking out against.

Why are leafs such faggots that keep posting about reddit? Go back and stay back.

She's 100% right. Seems the only physical damage she's done to her body is a breast removal, which while severe, can be worked around. Her core reproductive capability isn't harmed.

A man who has chopped his dick off on the other had......thats truly the end.

>be beta dev
>always had a thing for tomboys
>all your coworkers are basedboys or mystery meat, no qts in sight
>until she came in
>holyfuckingshit.png
>she’s everything you ever wanted
>likes the same hobbies you do
>chill af, always down for a round
>flat as a board, goddamn
>make an almighty vow to your ancestral basedgods that you are gonna tap that ass at any cost
>few months pass, going steady
>come to office every day beaming
>artificial fluorescent light makes your tomboy gf thirsty for vitamin D
>you go home with her every night
>you fucking love your life
>you never want this to end
>one day you walk into work and you can’t believe your eyes
>who the fuck is this
>lagoblina.mp4
>find out your dream girl has been dosing herself with testosterone behind your back
>she couldn’t take being with you
>your dream qt tomboy gf is gone
>you will never knock her up and start a family with a qt tomboy wife
>your one reason to come to work has self-terminated
>they took away everything you had

How do you cope with these feels, anons?

What a strange combination of words to read before the rest of the story.

I think this is the best answer

>we live in a world where cute tomboys are encourage to cut their tits off and take hormones, instead of being impregnated by their childhood friends while leglocking them

Attached: 1517980169715.png (917x871, 198K)

Notice how it took raising her testosterone levels for her to come to the rational conclusion that she is an idiot.

Please don't lead me down that path eduardo. I am angry and sad enough as is

Attached: 1550086016019.png (403x403, 112K)

i genuinely feel sad for those girls
she grew up in a god family, as a tomboy could have hang out with both boys and girls, and then she went to college
she fell for the "feminism only wants equality" meme, and then down the rabbit hole
you can say whatever you want about pol being an echochamber, but in most topics you will find discussions and different (if only slightly) opinions
no one told that girl that trannies were wrong, or to wait a bit before slashing her tits
she was impressed by the authority of feminists talking loudly and "profesionals" who talked to her 1 fucking time per month
she was a stupid girl, but tomboys don't deserve this
and i'm not even really a tomboy fag, just an empathetic mommyfag

>Vincent writes about how the only time she has ever been considered excessively feminine was during her stint as a man: her alter ego, Ned, was assumed to be gay on several occasions, and features which in her as a woman had been seen as "butch" became oddly effeminate when seen in a man. Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has more fully realized the benefits of being female and the disadvantages of being male, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."[6] She's also stated that she has gained more sympathy for and understanding of men and the male condition.

>Men are suffering. They have different problems than women have but they don't have it better. They need our sympathy, they need our love, and they need each other more than anything else. They need to be together.

>—Norah Vincent

Murder in minecraft

It's hilarious