Woman dies while performing ‘degrading’ webcam sex for perv

Disability worker Hope Barden, 21, was moonlighting as a webcam girl to make extra cash when pervert Jerome Dangar, 45, paid her to strangle herself — then watched as she suffocated in March 2018 without calling for help.
archive.is/5g8Z3

seriously what is wrong with bongs? is there a way to fix it?

Attached: dedslag.jpg (915x610, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5g8Z3
youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
youtube.com/watch?v=4suc3j7jSkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dead roastie
all is normal

nothing of value was lost

She probably would've made more if she let me strangle that slag neck while climaxing deep inside her

>she could have been a wife and a mother but instead chose to spend her best years in classrooms and offices

Attached: 1470878293314.png (236x418, 144K)

How does choking herself make him a pervert?

How can he be liable lel. Just like, let go of your neck before you die? Maybe strangling yourself for $125 isn't worth it? Kek

>paid her to strangle herself

Attached: 404.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Yes there's nothing wrong with the retard who ordered it...

Attached: 1559246329499.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>Jerome Danger
Well he lives up to his name

Fuck off Lahey.

That must have been the greatest nut he ever busted. I wonder if he had to resort to more and more fucked up shit to get off after that.

21 and looks like 35. I am 26 and look younger than her.

>But Dangar — who police said encouraged Barden to perform increasingly dangerous sex acts during their three-month relationship — will never face charges after he was found dead in his prison cell on April 15 this year.

He will never face charges because he's fucking dead? Of course a woman wrote this.

Anyway they're both RIPing now so problem solved I guess. Imagine killing yourself to please a guy named Jerome tho

>without calling for help.
Top lel. He busted his nut and went on a about his life

I see this stupid post in every one of these repeat threads and it's a pathetic deflection. The dude would just be beating off to his fantasies if this stupid whore wasn't whoring herself. I'm glad she's dead.

> tru mad lad

Attached: 1558157534756.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Yes -I- am stupid. Not some fucked up retard.

Exactly, I love how this whore has no agency and everything is the dudes fault. She's the one who ultimately decided to rope herself.

>More regulation
Or you could just not strangle yourself. Or at the very least, fake it. Who the fuck ACTUALLY strangled themselves???

Did I say everything? No, I'm not defending her. You in the other hand are defending some fucked sick idiot.

So .... The guy is a pervert but the woman isn't? She's a hooker with a heart of gold, right?

>Jerome Dangar
>Jerome Danger
>Tyrone Danger
Why are women so predictable?

The response in the news has been as if she was forced. Do they not know these webcam girls have full control of their channels?

Anything she did, she enjoyed doing.

>paid her to strangle herself
distinctly British, eh wot?

Women need to be protected

This. Somehow people nowadays treat women like they can have all the independence in the world while having zero of the responsibility. If you're so fucking retarded that you manage to die whoring yourself, you deserve to die, and it's nobody else's fault. If it is someone else's fault, well, you shouldn't be given the freedom to whore around in the first place. You really can't have it both ways.

>chokes herself to death
>ITS HIS FAULT!
What?

Kek. Wish I could watch the video

21? Holy shit talk about rode hard and put away wet...

Not this time. Think he was some middle aged pub landlord.

so where is the fucking video?

I won't believe it unless I see the video

>archive.is/5g8Z3

The guy killed himself in jail so this story is over. Unless some madman releases any video of said act.

I like the cut of your jib.

Attached: 9aa5b00bc41532c207076fe484cb9d42.jpg (500x520, 37K)

Hahahahhahaaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha stupid puta

This fucking beats me!

I have tried to strangle myself to death at least four times this year. Then this complete novice comes in and kills herself on first try! I can't take this shit anymore! I JUST CAN'T FUCKING DIE! I JUST WANNA DIE!

I have tried slitting my wrist too! I sawed away at that thing for minutes, it just burns, no splashy ever! Just give me the pill! This is retarded!

I'm not defending anyone, it's her fault though. Sure he's a sick pervert, but what does it have to do with her necking herself like a retard?

gotta love the picture they used

Breddy cute tbqh. I’d like to see nudes, or at least the final video.

She died an hero

>strangles herself
>guy who ask her to do it is the creep

Kek

No there's not.

We should all strive to pay roasties to hang themselves. The world is a better place without her.

Attached: 1558813335928.jpg (443x750, 46K)

Never happened

Society pretends that women can be equal to men in the same way we pretend the burn victim is still beautiful or the cripple kid could win a race

We all know the answer, even if most won't say it but we reflect it in our actions

Post video pls.

To be fair, the guy 100% though it was fake. No one expects a woman to not fake that.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to stop strangling yourself? Also which one of you put her up to it your a fucking mad lad

i want to bitch slap the stupid out of you so bad

well, what have we learned here?

frick off ricky leave Mr. Lahey alone

Like she just couldn’t find regular perverts?

who is he going to call? and tell them what? cam models do not use their real names and their location is impossible to know.
>Hey I need an online ambulance

women have no agency, according to liberals and feminists everywhere
coincidentally, they seem to agree with the mgtow crowd on this issue (because you can't blame a dog for barking)

>When the THOTs patrol themselves

Attached: shaggy 4.jpg (720x480, 41K)

Must have been a pretty good wank though.

>an hero
>an
>AN
Fucking retard kek

>an online creep
>pervert
Don't they mean "client"?

>UK woman
>Disability worker
>webcam girl
>— who worked as a disability carer but became a webcam girl to earn extra money —
>“beautiful and intelligent”
Don't they mean "dumb whore"?

Also, why do they refer to her as Hope and him as Dangar?

Attached: Pepe-Vult.png (900x867, 247K)

Stop white knighting you pathetic simp. She died doing what she loved

>being this new

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU

Thats what you get for being ally in WW2 and supporter of Israel.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, gooooodniiiight

I knew she was a bong just by looking at the pic

Attached: Snapchat-1584368020.jpg (960x925, 77K)

he inspired me to do the exact same thing
pay a roastie whore to choke herself and then watch her die
whats not to like?

i know right, she didn't even mean to, apparently

>Disability worker
what does that mean?

So long, farewell, you fucking piece of shhiii-iitt!

>Disability worker
Every woman who wants to "work with kids" or "with the disabled" is a massive vapid slut

She also jacked of people in wheelchairs. The woman was a saint.

youtube.com/watch?v=4suc3j7jSkw

She helps quadriplegics have orgasms. Obviously the whore-cam was just a side business stimulated by her professional interests

>same thread 50 times a day for a week
>still no video
kill urself

what do you mean disabled worker?

"An" goes before h words in English.

Maybe we should do this to all webcam whores... Pay them to OD or strangle themselves.

You'd get beat and go to jail for some dead THOT you don't even know? I see the problem now

the host site usually has the ho's identity

Do you think she wet upon death?

only if the "h" is silent

ROASTIE TOASTIE

Attached: 1558827680232.png (246x202, 48K)

(((You)))
oh look. another kike started memeflaggot thread.

She fell for the meme

Attached: kis_for_yen.png (500x945, 226K)

his first language is hebrew so english gives him trouble

Day of the roast

Holy fuck, what a madchadlad.

Not necessarily, but it is an old English thing. E,g 'an hereditary peer'

>March 2018
>memeflag
>1 post by this slide nigger

>virgin cyberbullism vs Chad cyber slutbuster

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (474x437, 20K)

where is the fucking video?

choke fetish is the most patrician of all user

Attached: White man of age.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

Attached: this-guy-gets-it.jpg (400x400, 99K)

I too wouldn't mind having a go on that snuff vid.

in american english you wouldn't right it that way

fuck
write*

not the video gise. it was a trick.

Why'd he kill himself? Seems like there would be a chance of not being guilty seeing as how he didn't kill anyone.

Lots of people like choking during sex, how the fuck do you even choke yourself to death?

The guy sounds like a degenerate but he probably wouldn't have gotten too much time.

Why is this the case? I have noticed this too.