Italy: Migrant Storms Church During Mass Demanding Cash

A young foreign man burst into a church in the Italian city of Pescara during mass, threatening the priest and parishioners while demanding money.

The incident occurred Saturday afternoon at the church of the Sacred Heart of Pescara at around 5:30pm and saw the suspect, described as a non-European Union foreigner, harass parishioners during the liturgy whilst getting increasingly more aggressive, Il Giornale reports.

m.ilgiornale.it/news/2019/07/01/pescara-straniero-minaccia-fedeli-e-prete-per-soldi-durante-la-messa/1719359/

After the parishioners refused to give the migrant money, he began to get angry, according to witnesses, and started shouting insults and threatening people. The young man is also said to have directly targeted the priest and several nuns who were also present.

Attached: screenshot2019-07-02--20_00_31.jpg (712x878, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights
youtube.com/watch?v=zbKdpuLnMjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how surprising

Attached: 1561361606025.jpg (234x216, 7K)

at least now no one died

Any injuries?

>nobody cucked out

Good, let the fire rise.

>the nigger targeted the priest and the nuns

Even better, he should’ve killed them

I'm sick of non-whites demanding stuff from white people.

1) exit the UN treaty
2) declare migrants to be non-humans
3) fund pest control actions against migrants
this is the biggest pile of shit any bureaucrat ever dreamed up: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights

Typical heretic christcuck behaviour letting invaders harass them without consequence.

Now if someone there had of apologized to the migrant, it would be a perfect analogy of Europe as a whole

should've crucified the nigger on the spot

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

i can unironically see them just leave the EU once the Mסldylocks situation escalates

Italy is in a competition with itself to see which of its halves can hate niggers the most. I salute them and wish them a long happy life of showing somali fucking shits their place in life.

This is probably revenge for Sicily.

Unfortunately this , priests are bigger cucks than lgbt activists nowadays

Remember, all of you.
The origin of government is basically a protection racket. Protection is at the heart of civilisation. A government that cannot provide protection for you is basically a non-government. You should at the very least have protection. If they cannot protect you then it is your duty to protect yourself. There are even Gods in various religious that specifically advise you to have weaponry to defend yourself. It is also a religiously encouraged duty for you to protect yourself.

I know people from Pescara, going to give them a call and find out the deets

Very enterprising. Very based

its like half 8 they should still be awake
youtube.com/watch?v=zbKdpuLnMjc

too late
i did not see in the report

Attached: 1554774856789.jpg (440x640, 165K)

diversity is the gift that keeps on giving

Attached: fuck islam.png (719x850, 424K)

That's actually surprising then.

The fire rises