ITS NOT TOO LATE user!

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Attached: cross926144242-612x612.jpg (453x612, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn1Iqa6CmYc
youtube.com/watch?v=J6RgaPTo4hE
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Hough/TheCrossOfChrist.htm#PartOne
martinzender.com/
bible-truths.com/
godsplanforall.com/
saviourofall.org/
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uR9Dk2U3Cho&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=wJICnu4R4y0
youtube.com/watch?v=K99DUy027vU
youtube.com/watch?v=fJn0m4ppYIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0wXqNnj8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When do you think your friend will be coming back, anytime soon?

Mary's cunt just flew over my house

Amen

The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

>forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors
GET OUT PARALLEL UNIVERSE SCUM

I ain't suffering anymore changes from this pope. Ain't saying this debt part.

Amen

It's thy will be done you absolute faggot, also God isn't real, the pope supports faggotry and multiculturalism, kisses nigger feet and pastor Anderson has a nigger deacon and supports interracial couples

Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen

Attached: st michael.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Amen

kys

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Attached: william pierce on christianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Been saying trespasses my whole life. Get that debt shit out of here.

cope?

(lel, been dying to use this)

wtf I feel bad for existing now and must worship Jews and open up the borders immediately or else the Jewish god will get really mad at me and in his all-loving rage torture me for eternity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn1Iqa6CmYc

Here's a Bible study I started a while back. Got to the tenth chapter of Genesis, and then things in my life deteriorated rapidly. Anyway, I intend to get started back at it soon. It's a little stilted at first, but I find my rythym by the third or so minute.

I made it for Anons.
God bless.

our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, now and forever. Amen.

ftfy

Vater unser im Himmel, geheiligt werde Dein Name.

Dein Reich komme. Dein Wille geschehe, wie im Himmel so auf Erden.

Unser tägliches Brot gib uns heute.

Und vergib uns unsere Schuld, wie auch wir vergeben unseren Schuldigern.

Und führe uns nicht in Versuchung, sondern erlöse uns von dem Bösen.

Denn Dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit in Ewigkeit.

Amen

>the supernatural
/x/

Jesus is coming back so soon.

>1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

God loves you, no matter what you've done, there is forgiveness for you. Accept Him into your heart. Heaven is going to be AMAZING. No more death, no sorrow, no sickness or disease, no hatred. Only love and good times FOREVER!

Admit you're a sinner and accept Jesus as your savior, and you will escape the wrath that is to come on this earth.

Attached: 1558832097041.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Amen

Do the Lord's Prayer in Serbian Orthobro

Our Gods love you truly. Semite worshippers are gratefully whoring their children & opening up laws to slaughter nature. Slav's have not forgotten.

Attached: fD5iDGG810.jpg (687x1024, 182K)

get out of pol christkikes, your time is coming soon, karma will pay for helping to destroy Europe

gtfo with that Dungeons & Dragons crap

Oče naš koji si na nebesima, da se sveti ime Tvoje, da bude carstvo Tvoje, da bude volja Tvoja na zemlji kao i na nebu. Hleb naš nasušni daj nam danas i oprosti nam dugove naše kao što i mi opraštamo dužnicima svojim. I ne uvedi nas u iskušenje, no izbavi nas od zloba.

That's standard Serbian. I don't know church Slavonic variation

Fuck of christian faggots

25pbp

Hubris, European hubris is what's destroying Europe. You mad dogs will destroy Europe.

Heh, rage more fagit

Just a reminder, Ethnonationalism + Traditional Catholicism will save our people! Keep our countries white and women in order with traditional values!

>Ethnonationalism
>Traditional Catholicism
pick one and one only

Galatians 3:28

he's never coming

It is a very bad translation actually. The original greek and latin uses debitores which is explicitally money related (though it could be interpreted as not, which the translation does) but it would still be an inaccurate portrayal of what Jesus said with suppositions of what he meant.
Another very inaccurate part (only in the English translation, no others) is the part of lead us not into temptation. In the original it is more like 'do not let us fall into temptation' plus with the implication that the one that is making us fall is none other than ourselves. The Anglotard translation implies God is leading us into temptation which is VERY wrong.

Just wanted to get this out there.

Does atheism make the Jew squirm? No. Does Hinduism, Buddhism, or Paganism make the Jew squirm? No. Does Islam, an actual Jewish invention, make the Jew squirm? No.

Does Christianity make the Jew squirm? Yes. So what does this tell you about Christianity, above all other religious beliefs?

Attached: image.gif (404x472, 2.48M)

Considering his last words were "My (Jewish god), why have you forsaken me?" indicating his own lack of divinity and that he died a mortal death after believing falsely that he was a deity himself, it's not something to bank heavily on.

Attached: 2170006 - Christianity Virgin_Mary boobsgames .jpg (1024x1127, 722K)

That Christianity is a Jewish scapegoat.

Attached: 102a22a55da1283533b4764421c2210c.jpeg.jpg (1024x887, 391K)

Attached: 2173106 - Christianity Virgin_Mary religion.jpg (915x1200, 274K)

Attached: 80c792b4560000383a0bdbfd3448b5b9.jpeg.jpg (800x1256, 642K)

Attached: d689ec01eedf7e60ba859705eccc3855853e1f6d.jpg (900x1273, 551K)

S-source?

>forgive us our debts

Attached: 1374732519980.jpg (1218x1573, 357K)

You can find it on Rule 34 easily. The Virgin Mary only has like 3 pages of hentai.

those are some big tiddies

Attached: 1438797016625.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Big khazar milkers

Amen.
youtube.com/watch?v=J6RgaPTo4hE

Attached: jesus christ wages of sin meme.jpg (1280x544, 93K)

Yeah I've always thought the wording odd but it's not bothered me to the point I'd disdain it's intent.

HOT

Went to Saint Peter and Paul basilica in Philadelphia today. Felt nothing other than awe for our race, no godliness, just felt like "wow, our race did this"

Attached: 20190702_153843.jpg (4032x3024, 3.91M)

Yawn

Fuck you, godfag.

Didn't know they had internet in indonesia

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

We're not to pray to angels

Amen

>yawn
Fuck off pjoviertr, your "people" do not belong to the NW euro masterrace

Attached: shlomo.jpg (900x900, 143K)

>Let me tell you my opinion on the correct interpretation of scripture
Wew.

Attached: When you finally become an atheist.jpg (480x497, 50K)

He was referencing Psalms Chapter 22.

imagine being a christcuck in 2019.

Dumb

Get. Fucked.

Nutter

>tell me fairy tales
>why yes I am an adult
>why do you ask

Attached: haroldandkumar_13.jpg (400x225, 44K)

No one's an "adult" until they realize their mortality.

You'll see

Every day that goes by proves the Bible more and more correct.

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah.jpg (2863x1830, 761K)

Attached: luciferian babel builders.jpg (913x691, 187K)

It's the better translation.

This. Satan found a loophole and (Madella Effect)ED us. There are so many other dimension NPC around.

Christfagging on Jow Forums is by far the most confusing thing on this website. You're trying to convince people to be a good Christian on the website where one click sends you to boards of extreme perversion like /d/ or gore on /gif/ or /b/.
It just doesn't make sense, the only explanation is that faggots like OP are roleplaying as one because they're bored. That, or they're newfags and somehow don't realize that "Jow Forums is a christian website" is an old joke.

Attached: 1541449440485.gif (450x254, 1.84M)

Burn in hell yid, get out of Jow Forums

Attached: babyloniandump.webm (720x720, 1.3M)

You kys, divide and conquerkike

Fuck your retconned Jew book, nigger

I do get fucked, because I'm not a worthless incle. Have sex.

keeeek

Attached: howling ani.jpg (341x339, 25K)

It's a start. Are we not in a nadir? Doesn't Hope kindle light when things are at their darkest.

Given the state of things I can't think of a more appropriate place for a newer and current appreciation to emerge at this time. Jesus hung out with degenerates and brought them back from the brink.

Jow Forums is the brink of the internet and some of us are reaching out. What's more, we're moving people toward God.

Nigger I'm over 40 years old. I've long since come to terms with my eventual mortality. I still don't need some sandnigger fairy tale to cope.

All religion is backwards and stupid. All of it.

>thinking you're converting anyone to christianity on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1544560797695.jpg (2516x2471, 963K)

I can't help thinking people are bullshitting when they reply like this. What if the doc told you you have 3 months to live? I can't believe the attitude you're exhibiting would be the same then. But 3 months, 3 years, 30 years, it oughtn't to make any difference. You and me, we're dead men walking. Let's appreciate one another while we can.

?

I'm not claiming that but I have been moved by personal testimonies on Jow Forums. There's a lot of suffering here and we do console one another.

Witnessed

Rev 6:1-8

6 Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart[a] of wheat for a denarius,[b] and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”

7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Hough/TheCrossOfChrist.htm#PartOne
martinzender.com/
bible-truths.com/
godsplanforall.com/
saviourofall.org/
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=uR9Dk2U3Cho&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=wJICnu4R4y0
youtube.com/watch?v=K99DUy027vU
youtube.com/watch?v=fJn0m4ppYIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0wXqNnj8Y

Attached: 11.knee_.jpg (1501x1001, 579K)

>Following a religion founded by jews.

This The only way to the Father is through me.

I'm getting fucking tired of this non stop christian spam threads and their kike mod enablers

Attached: 1559853126417.png (1121x862, 632K)

King James Bible
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

>Following the truth and knowledge of God

If he's real, he'd help us all. But he isn't doing that, is he?

amen

Im scared anons. I never knew how bad things really were. Life should not exist here. This place is truly hell. Humans should seriously stop procreation in order to stop the madness. We should be in spiritual paradise not in these stupid bodies.

>Atheist
>Adult
Choose one.

Attached: My ancestor.png (868x760, 195K)

do you realize every atom in your body was once inorganic right?

Attached: 1556836072669.png (645x729, 174K)

Based Christian thread as usual

Attached: 1368147298870.png (485x409, 56K)

I am not this body. I only inhabit it temporarily.

>I am not this body. I only inhabit it temporarily.
yikes youre gonna have a real bad time when you die

Attached: 1536697440830.jpg (388x448, 63K)

>yikes youre gonna have a real bad time when you die

That's the dumbest thing I've read today.

Attached: 1559712314064.jpg (500x530, 49K)

Seigneur Jésus,

Apprenez moi à être généreux,
A vous servire comme vous le mériter,
À donner sans compter,
À travailler sans chercher le repos,
A combattre sans souci des blessures,
À me dépenser sans attendre d'autre recompte se que celle de savoir que j'ai faite votre Sainte volonté.

Amen.

Amen.

Quick question, why do you people keep throwing out random ass bible verses like they hold any weight at all to people who don't believe in the bible?

Spreading the word of god is important. I wouldnt underestimate the weight of words in human society.