en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19P/Borrelly
astro.umd.edu/people/farnham.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does this mean

river otters > sea otters
SKYKING BTFO

Attached: hammertime.jpg (600x450, 67K)

eam.watch/

Is this down for anyone else? Might just be their servers shat itself with everyone trying to get on.

?

i guess we wont know what does it mean

I'd put my money on this meaning absolutely fuck all. Someone prove me wrong.

>x3
>RAW
>EU
this does not bring joy

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

its down

You're a bunch of larping faggots. Nothing's happening.

its a hash message

>OMG IT'S A CODE NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO DECIPHER
>IT COULD BE A DESCRIPTION OF DONALD TRUMP'S LAST BOWEL MOVEMENT FOR ALL WE KNOW

Attached: 1534674866464.png (665x800, 30K)

The first part of the message seem to be directed to a specific branch or department, the latter seem to involve codewords for coordinates. EU might be too much on the nose

> (OP)
>You're a bunch of larping faggots. Nothing's happening.
Has the JIDF switched to a Leaf proxy? Every single one of these threads, its fucking leafs running around crying that "its not gonna fucking happen IT NEVER HAPPENS STOP LARPING"

Fucking christ, get the rakes.

its down
what is it?

Attached: 11111.png (449x440, 178K)

None of you can provide any evidence that anything is happening whatsoever.

You need to work your overpaid sources yourself reporterchan.

MAKE SURE YOU TYPE YOUR BULLSHIT IN TWICE WHEN NO RESPONDS TO YOUR KIKE ASS YOU FAKE FUCKING LEAF

So still absolutely nothing?

>searching the string in google returns zero matches
>searching the string in duckduckgo returns multiple sec.gov hits
HMMMM

>waits 20-25 minutes
>So still absolutely nothing?
We are tracking it. You're either a shill or an impatient cuck who cant go out and do these things on their own, keep sitting on Jow Forums and we will eventually have something for you

Attached: duherrg.png (559x448, 73K)

returned hits are for
>Cubist Pharmaceuticals
>Muriel Siebert & Co Inc.
>CHC Group Ltd.

>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/912183/000110465914085969/0001104659-14-085969.txt
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/90087/000009008716000013/0000090087-16-000013.txt
>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1586300/000144530514005138/0001445305-14-005138.txt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubist_Pharmaceuticals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muriel_Siebert
>bloomberg.com/profile/company/1261815D:US?cic_redirect=true
>chcltd.com/

>Siebert was born to a Jewish family. Siebert was an outspoken advocate for women and minorities in industry
>She was quoted as saying, "American business will find that women executives can be a strong competitive weapon against Japan and Germany and other countries that still limit their executive talent pool to the male 50 percent of their population,"
>as well as "men at the top of industry and government should be more willing to risk sharing leadership with women and minority members who are not merely clones of their white male buddies. In these fast-changing times we need the different viewpoints and experiences, we need the enlarged talent bank. The real risk lies in continuing to do things the way they've always been done."[8]

>She sat on the boards of several philanthropies including The Economic Club of New York, The New York State Business Council, the Greater New York Council of the Boy Scouts of America, and the Guild Hall Museum, and others.[5]

You CANT decipher those messages

>Cubist Pharmaceuticals
Doesn't exist anymore

>Cubist Pharmaceuticals
>was an American biopharmaceutical company with activities spanning from research and development to commercialization of pharmaceutical products.
>Its main products target pathogens like MRSA.

>On 8 December 2014, Merck & Co. acquired Cubist for $102 per share in cash ($8.4 billion) as entree to the market for drugs that can combat superbugs.

>Merck & Co., Inc., d.b.a. Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) outside the United States and Canada, is an American multinational pharmaceutical company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Red Leader standing by

Attached: 1553109443499.jpg (664x450, 46K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merck_&_Co.

>After the U.S entered World War I, the Merck Group's US subsidiary Merck & Co. was confiscated under the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917

>The Merck Company Foundation has distributed more than $480 million to educational and non-profit organizations since it was founded in 1957

>On December 7, 2012, the foundation announced that it was ending its donations to the Boy Scouts of America because of "its policy that excludes members on the basis of sexual orientation",

>Products include Gardasil, an HPV vaccine
>and Isentress (raltegravir), a human immunodeficiency virus integrase inhibitor for the treatment of HIV infection

>In 1999, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Vioxx (known generically as rofecoxib), a Merck product for treating arthritis

>An analysis for the period 1999-2004, based on U.S. Medical Expenditure Survey data, reported that Vioxx was associated with 46,783 heart attacks, and along with the other popular COX-2 inhibitor Celebrex, an estimated 26,603 deaths from both

>On May 20, 2008, Merck settled for $58 million with 30 states alleging that Merck engaged in deceptive marketing tactics to promote Vioxx

Attached: 003.png (600x547, 335K)

not much available on CHC Group Ltd, besides the fact that they provide SAR and EMS services to government agencies, and are based in the Cayman Islands.

The CEO, Karl Fessenden, also was involved with GE aviation and power generation.

Muriel Siebert
>The Economic Club of New York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Club_of_New_York

>The Business Council of NYS
bcnys.org/

>Greater New York Council of the Boy Scouts of America
> In these fast-changing times we need the different viewpoints and experiences, we need the enlarged talent bank. The real risk lies in continuing to do things the way they've always been done."

Merck Company Foundation
> the foundation announced that it was ending its donations to the Boy Scouts of America because of "its policy that excludes members on the basis of sexual orientation",

what does this all mean

Economic Club of New York
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Club_of_New_York

>The Club has been host to more than 1,200 speakers and the stature, caliber, and variety of speakers has become a guiding principle

> The audiences have heard from current, and past presidents of the United States including Woodrow Wilson, William H. Taft, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Donald Trump

>Among the many distinguished foreign leaders to address the Club have been Winston Churchill, Mikhail Gorbachev, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Yitzak Rabin, Corizon Aquino, and Zhu Rongji.[4]

Something real bad must be happening if they used Sea Otter

Attached: 17739295.jpg (219x230, 5K)

Other Notable speakers at the ECNY
>Henry Kissinger
>David Rockefeller
>John D. Rockefeller
>Nelson Rockefeller
>Alan Greenspan - Chair of Federal Reserve 1987-2006
>Ben Bernanke
>Henry Morgenthau Jr. - US Treasury, Helped design the New Deal and played a central role in financing WWII

that's a good question. a better question is why some random Mongolian long-distance chess enthusiast radio station is broadcasting a string that:
>when searched in google, doesn't appear
>when searched in duckduckgo, shows the names of some of the most powerful organizations/drug manufacturers
>when searched in yahoo, gives XLS files including pic related
>and another, which looks like a Brute Force Dictionary .xls
>and a third, which is *.fit, a garmin GPS file

forgot pic

Attached: XLS1.png (1600x872, 96K)

Schumann resonance just started to spike after days of silence.
Something is happening.

Attached: schumann-resonance-2-july-2019.jpg (1200x382, 85K)

second pic

Attached: XLS2.png (1600x900, 127K)

elaborate

BTW the XLS in this image is sourced from pic related search
>mars.ky.gov
>which redirects to finance.ky.gove
>which gives a 404 error

Attached: search1.png (1600x688, 69K)

The schumann resonance is a frequency given off from the earth.
When the graph goes white, the earth is giving off a strong frequency. Sometimes there will be long periods of high frequency.
When the NZ shooting happened it peaked higher than I've ever seen. It also peaks during nuclear missile tests, earth quakes, etc. It's very accurate in predicting happenings.

bumping, trying to get access to the GPS file now

Could it have something to do with this?

Attached: 1561500729693.png (1347x459, 140K)

Cheers to you lad, lets figure this shit out, im trying to get more frendos in here to help

Attached: 584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e.png (800x720, 65K)

This, its a one time pad or vernam encryption method
....,..,--.,-.-.,....,--.-,

Can someone explain what this is and why I should give a flying shit?
Thanks in advance

all of this shit has to be related somehow, we just have to figure out how

spikes in the Earth's atmosphere as well
too close to the cloudflare outages

Attached: motherships.png (1366x768, 916K)

check this chain:
we are trying to connect the dots between the transmission and the info pull by our dedicated user fren

What is this post supposed to mean exactly? Why is it being posted so assiduously?

Not here:
geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann

Attached: thanQQBV.png (1259x808, 928K)

literally nothing like it always means
schizo faggot bullshit to start civil war, nothing else

OK that's pretty interesting

Whats the significance of "sea otter"

>literally nothing like it always means
schizo faggot bullshit to start civil war, nothing else

Attached: 3 (3).jpg (448x538, 85K)

They're predicted dates of supposed official alien contact written in a non-American format (day/month). The first on the list points to today.

How did you get from that code to Pharmaceuticals and jews?

currently trying to convert the GPS file from *.fit using GPSbabel, then loading it in to GPXsee

there's literally thousands of datapoints, and various methods of converting all yield data in an XY graph.

obviously the conversion format isn't correct, or FIT is some sort of alternative file type

Attached: gpx1.png (1406x822, 268K)

NOTICE THE LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY OF "ANONS"
We smell you vile things
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

copy past this in to various search engines
>3XRAWEULXWD3XRNFV47RSEI3

google returns no matches, I've only tried duckduckgo and yahoo so far

Attached: mm.png (888x962, 1.19M)

First one is central china, then theres the strait of Hormuz, Auckland New Zealand and the last one where theres "permanent hovering" is Jerusalem

Bob Is wearing a shiny hat.
Bob is wearing a shiny hat.

Lucy has a green chalkboard.
Lucy has a green chalkboard.

Arnold strangled a dead cat.
Arnold strangled a dead cat.

Attached: maestro1.png (1252x1090, 1.12M)

okay

>google returns no matches
correct.
soooo.............................?

THE CHANS ARE DOMINATED BY "ANONS" THAT ARE FUNCTIONALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING THINGS HUMANS CAN.
Gee, I wonder what that means?

Defense condition moved to COCKED PISTOL make sure you hug your loved ones

russians
sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Attached: 1543438577523.jpg (918x458, 94K)

couldn't find a solution for mapping what I thought was a GPS file

found this instead, opening the file with Openoffice Writer. Telescope type listed is mcd107x?

Attached: ut020208_104c FIT.png (1600x872, 147K)

Attached: 20190425_105952.jpg (1042x826, 374K)

Nothing ever happens

The station name broadcasting the message, usually denotes the specific military or civilian leadership sending it

G-g-guys.... something is currently flying over my house.... I'm fucking freaking out here

Attached: 1562101447011-621485561.jpg (3264x1836, 1.15M)

Well um wtf google

Attached: 3XRAWEULXWD3XRNFV47RSEI3.Results.png (798x1581, 76K)

>sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7
Why are they different

Attached: shm.jpg (1540x460, 282K)

what the fuck dude

kek

Farnham is a town here

>joogle

is that supposed to be this thread?

well thats fuckin odd

Hearing reports (unconfirmed at this time) that an American Sub was torpedoed and sunk off the coast of Alaska by a Russian AS-12 submarine.

Russian apparently enter US Territorial Waters to tap an undersea cable, got caught, a battle insured, and the American Sub was torpedoed and sunk.

I hope this turns out to be false.

>I hope this turns out to be false.
What sort of user are you?

Attached: 234.png (742x516, 480K)

Thanks bong.
Ivan has it live

The spike is indeed sudden. nothing that wasn't seen, but a burst nonetheless
sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Attached: shm.jpg (1540x460, 273K)

Fakegay

only things I can gather from the data are that it is sourced from McDonald Observatory in texas, and relates to Comet Borelly,that entered perihelion / passed earth in 2015, and will again in 2022

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19P/Borrelly

Source

Thanks mate, now I feel bad for calling that other guy's chart fake and gay

AS-12 is out of commission as of yesterday.

>I hope this turns out to be false
And that's how you know this is bullshit

please, don't tell me you retarded faggots are googling the content of an EAM....

Interesting information in there. I see something about mcdonald observatory and "T. Farnham", which is probably this guy:

astro.umd.edu/people/farnham.html

The date on the file is 2002-08-01, which is consistent with this guy's work history according to his site.

Also there is RA-DEC coords in there,

RA: 12:55:24.16

DEC: +49:50:56.70

I looked them up but they don't seem to be on any interesting object as far as I can tell.

This is fucking weird

Appears to be dated 2003?

FITS files store data related to astronomical images. IRAF is a software suite for manipulating said images.

Some variant of IRAF should be available for your operating system.

I don’t understand what these charts are can someone please elaborate

John has a long moustache

The chair is against the wall

YOU8787ARE2129A987998798FAG98798