Trump had a heart attack. (((Israel/deep state))) tried to off him

The kikes realized Trump isn't going to give them full-on war against Iran, and they know Trump's going to lose in 2020. They finally tried to heart attack him to put in Pence, who will give Israel the Iran war it wants.

Remember that Israel offed Kennedy because he wouldn't let them have nukes. They know this current president is the last chance they will ever have to take out Iran, so if Trump won't do it, they're putting in Pence instead.

They're denying health issues because that's exactly what it is.

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1146089790468689920

Attached: health.png (1208x594, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A_2GZgDrqs8
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

interest bump

Attached: Mossad_Stern_Gang_Truman_Biography.png (1288x740, 706K)

>Trump is going to lose in 2020

Who is he going to lose to?

Caramel Hairyass

Some Democrat. Trump has let in so many more millions of new Democrat voters they could get a well educated fig elected now.

but the vast majority of those new dem voters are living in dem states anyway
they wont change election outcomes this time around because us electoral shit follows census data from a few years prior
they might bump up the popular vote numbers a bit
who cares

But Trump is more healty than an healtiest healty little dirty pig.

I have been thinking this would happen.

Attached: 1505089499575s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Maybe Kim slipped him something.

Say it with me: PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE

Damn. Learn something Jew-new every day.

Even if he manages to win again it's the last Republican president the United States will ever see in it's current form,the numbers are there, they will flood red States and turn them all, I'm not being a doomer all the way, but I do believe the us is lost until it eats itself into balkenization or cival war, you can't offset demographics like they do, control the entire native like they do(both sides at least half the right are shills for the other side or controlled opposition) and lose, they hold all the cards untill it comes to force, I don't see some giant battles taking place all across the us in a cival war 2.0 but there will be armed resistance and states or regions that will break off, best case scenario at least, if that doesn't happen than it will just further slide into a third world hellhole in he next 20 years

someone post the CIA heart attack gun

JFK offended kikes for many reasons, but yes: he did that. Number One was "AIPAC MIST REGISTER AS FOREIGN AGENCY".

Reference tweet, deleted

Bernie Sanders

the 20 loonies you just saw on the dem debates promising free everything for everyone and putting illegals above citizens and planning to destroy men and whites and successful people and businesses, at least 10 of them WILL be your next string of presidents. the first one will stack the deck with illegals to ensure the rest win every future election.

really think about that.

They're in Texas turning it blue you nitwit. Permanent single-party rule starts 2020 or MAYBE 2024, but probably 2020

>Trump had a heart attack
>Heart attack = assassination attempt by jews
>they are telepathically causing Trump to hace a heart attack because they think he will be gone by 2020
Just read what you've written and tell me that isn't the stupidest sounding shit you ever heard.

Attached: trev.jpg (377x477, 108K)

Trump is already stacking the deck with illegals for them. Trump is the first in line of that gang of "loonies." He browned the country faster than any president in 50 years.

Assange is going to reset politics in 2 days time.

They know that their last chance to get a war with Iran was Trump, you dumbass. Trump failed, so now they have to put in Pence. After 2020, there is zero chance no matter how many dems they heart attack that they'll get their war.

How dumb are you? Kill yourself moron

Ceaserism begins

Wtf is it really habbenin bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-101115.png (720x1440, 1.07M)

I think Trump just wants to go down in history as someone who knew about the demographic crisis, the endemic corruption, tried (or gave illusion of) to stop it and failed.
He’ll be remembered as a Hindenburg or Franklin Pierce.

I thought mental gymnastics was the other camp's forte

Checked. LMAO what a weird thing to aspire to, but it's almost artistic in a way. Aspiring to be the guy right before shit hit the fan

You really think that there aren’t weapons that are capable of inducing a heart attack?

Attached: 66252463-3DA4-42A3-8392-79F1ED809149.png (634x887, 442K)

kek you are a special kind of retarded. why do we want to "off" the most supporting president?
+ Iran is in shambles and can't realy be a threat now thanks to president trump. post your shit elsewhere (((boomer)))

Attached: 1548908111186.png (978x1080, 1.59M)

The dunning-kruger is strong with this one

Attached: 1554451750633.jpg (377x369, 85K)

Holy cow how stupid are you? Literally, it will be IMPOSSIBLE forever once there is single-party dem rule starting in 2021 for Israel EVER to get the war it needs with Iran. Israel sees this war as an existential necessity. Israel installed Trump specifically for the purpose of getting war with Iran. Because Trump does not appear to be holding up his end of the bargain, Israel cannot simply let Dems take over in 2021 forever. Israel understands the demographic situation and how Dems will have single-party rule permanently. So, they had to heart attack Trump and put in Pence, who they believe is more reliable and will give them their Iran war before 2021 when its dems forever.

Do you get it? I cannot lay this out any simpler. There is no way you're so dumb you cannot get this, so you must be a shill.

its a bad time to be a healthy 18 year old male

with no traces?

Attached: 1527139812326s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Digits. You're responding to a shill who is too stupid to understand why Israel feels the urgent need to take out Iran before permanent dem rule begins in 2021. Obviously, a person who's that stupid isn't going to know about drugs you can administer that show on autopsy what appears to be a natural heart attack.

Mr Heights, drilling with the Rothschilds, vote for me 2016 I'm the only one who can fix it. Yes sure, kike.

Attached: End the KIKE FED.png (113x159, 19K)

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We still dont know what the emergency is. In fact, they specifically said it isnt health related. They said we'll find out in a couple weeks. If trump had a heart attack we will know by tomorrow

>99111
>911
Confirmed!!!! TRUMP HAD A HEART ATTACK

Here you go, leaf.

Attached: the-cias-heart-attack-gun-they-can-make-your-murder-35822691.png (500x595, 178K)

>trump won’t do Israel’s bidding
>let’s replace him with captain Christianity, surely HE will do the bidding of another religion
lel you really are a special kind of retarded shill aren’t you. brb getting Pete buttgig elected to set up homo gas chambers

18 to 25
Good thing I have psychological problems

Your government wants to off him because Israel installed Trump in exchange for him promising to be aggressive toward Iran. Israel isn't stupid. They realize it will be permanently dem rule forevermore starting in 2021. Since Trump isn't giving Israel a war with Iran, Israel realizes that time is limited and they must try out Pence. So they heart attacked Trump.

Bump this makes the most sense

You seem incredibly certain that a) the dems (israel's bitchbois) won't wage war on Iran, and b) that the dems will be eternal after next election. I am not discounting your point, but would like to know some of the reasoning.

israel losing control of their own nation today!

youtu.be/A_2GZgDrqs8

>sources Twitter

Wow i almost paid attention to this

Conservative christcucks are literally the only people who WILL do to the full bidding of Israel, including war with Iran. How are you this dumb? That is why they're installing Pence.

That is what I'm thinking about, when they are importing our replacements at the rate they are and we were already barely winning if we won at all how are we possibly going to do it again? It's over

>projecting
You stick out like a sore thumb kike.

it would make sense if 84% of all jewish support didnt go for clinton in last elections

Attached: 1561075738587.png (1024x1139, 656K)

>drumpf dies
>pence takes over and kills all the gays

good

What makes you think Dems arent also owned by Israeli interests and want war with Iran?

>bump

This

Yes I want to know why anyone thinks the kikes will shed a tear if the shabbos goy party comes up on top again.

Have sex

I wouldn’t expect you to understand because you are Canadian but boomer Christians in the USA would literally, unironically die for Israel

Fuck off. Sex won't fix the problem.

Israel sees where the DNC is going and realizes virtually no likely DNC candidate will be able to oppose the new strong anti-Israel sentiment to the point of going full on war with Iran. Trump was their best bet to get war. He has failed, so now their going with Pence.

Texas is substantially likely to flip blue in 2020 due to spics voting 70/30 dem. Israel recognizes the very high chance that there will never be a dumbass cuckservative like Trump who will go full on war with Iran in the White House ever again. The question is whether that starts in 2020 or 2024. Israel isn't willing to take any chances that it starts in 2020 and they failed to get their war with Iran before then. They view Iran as an existential threat that absolutely must be eliminated, and only US full on invasion guarantees that.

So, in the mind of Israel, the clock is now ticking.

>Dunning-Kruger
Do you even know what that means?

It’s really too bad. All you had to do was a small amount of research.
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Attached: 9166243D-C380-43AC-93B5-2A098C8A02B2.png (600x648, 563K)

yes, it's over

Wasn't there going to be a military parade in Washington DC this year for the 4th of July?
Also today, is the day of an eclipse.
4th of July this year is on the day of the aphelion.

Sun worshipers, moon worshippers, occultists, witches, and Freemasons should be doing rituals right now.

Attached: sun-distances.png (750x500, 16K)

Give me a quick run down

Do I need to remain on high alert

Attached: 760945.jpg (480x718, 58K)

As Styxhexenhammer says he has the triple crown, Business, Entertainment, Politics. He’ll be remembered better than Bill Gates or Rupert Murdoch for being a US President.
If he really did get assassinated today by Israel (doubt) then he becomes a national martyr for peace. Historians (assuming we win) will remember him on par with Gandhi.

>June 30, 2019: shakes hands with KJU, first time ever
>July 1, 2019: states that he would like to pull out of Afghanistan and didn’t want to kill Iranians in retaliation for a fucking UAV
>July 2, 2019: deceased
It’s similar to JFK’s actions right before he died.

brb getting Muslim allah worshipper to enact Christian demands. how are you this retarded? Jews are literal Satan worshippers to pence

It's literally Israel who elected Trump and runs his administration. US zionist jews are part of that, but it is literally the nation of Israel that put Trump in charge.

>implying the Dems aren't warhawks
>implying the Jews don't want the Dems to be in power
>ignoring how the Jews control mass media and Hollywood and have used it to push progressive ideology, which is reflected in Dem political views

Attached: tenor (10).gif (320x240, 784K)

>freemasonry
Which kikes created?

Trump is going to throw out the electoral system entirely by the end of his 8 years and establish the Trump lineage as the first dynasty of rulers.

You don't know how this works. Simply bringing in illegals will not be enough, they will be ruling over a mongrel class with evolving interests who are more likely to torch the whitehouse if they get pissed. The idea of stable dem rulership is a pipe dream.

Stop responding to kikes retard

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-16-09-49-55~2.png (713x810, 123K)

Israelis offed JFK, man. Don't put it past them to off Trump when they believe the clock is ticking on getting a war with Iran. Iran is seen by Israel as an absolute existential threat that must be eliminated.

So then gain weight.
Fake a serious psychological problem if you have to.

Attached: 1562000813127.jpg (580x402, 55K)

>Christians in the USA would literally, unironically die for Israel
that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. try some new tactics shill

Jesus christ, he isn't even turned 40 yet

telepathically?
are you completely retarded?
our intel agencies have admitted to having a heart attack 'gun' for well over a decade, you mental midget.. its incredibly easy to induce such an event, now, sadly...
please dont post here.

Uninformed conjecture + tweet ad nauseam.

>lets give the people our guy warned us about everything they want, even war where we sacrifice our lives

wat

How do you not understand the dynamic of US christians? They believe Israel is literally God's territory where the rapture will happen. They believe Jesus will descend at some point and all the Christians go to heaven, and then Jesus will convert all the jews in Israel to Christianity. Israel is a special, biblical place that must be defended at all costs, per the Christians. Pence is 100% on board with doing Israel's bidding. Israel believed Trump was, but he failed them by failing to invade Iran. Now they've decided to heart attack Trump and try their luck with Pence. Israel knows it must do this before 2021 when permanent Dem rule starts.

It was Un. Poison.

The democrats under obama literally destroyed the entire middle east at the behest of Israel
>Arab Spring
>Libya
>Egypt
>Syria
>Iraq

Thanks user saving that for future use.

I'm specifically talking about ISRAEL. ISRAEL is not willing to take any chances whatsoever with Iran. They see the demographics causing probable single-party permanent rule starting 2021, and they also see the anti-Israel direction the DNC is taking, and they aren't taking any chances whatsoever. They have to eliminate Iran at all costs. That is why they heart-attacked Trump.

Yes, of course.

Attached: 4 Shocking Secret Societies.jpg (261x402, 37K)

Arent a third of Senate dems jewish?

>what is the electoral college
>what are gibs for votes
Usually I give you leafs a pass as the cold might affect your thinking, but it's summer. You have no excuse.

I’m not a shill, you’re a shill. Fuck you

>A Fucking Leaf

Attached: 1532007677322.jpg (660x715, 50K)

The tweet says the opposite of what op proposes too

>Thinks it was Israel, and not the House of Saud
>Huffed himself retarded on 4can memes

op is a shill

>Haus of Saud and Israel have different interests
Followed the Oded Yenon plan perfectly

Translation: this has EVERYTHING to do with the health of @POTUS and @VP

>They believe Israel is literally God's territory where the rapture will happen.
are you retarded the rapture already happened and was a nothingburger. No one actually believes this. Plus Jerusalem kicked Mary and Jesus out no Christian like jewrusalem. Hitler was a Christian and he killed 6M Jews died that sound like they like Israel you retard?

Dude... I KNOW. I HAVE TAKEN EVERY FACT INTO ACCOUNT.

Again, very slowly this time since some people are fucktarded. ISRAEL (not kikes generally, but specifically Israel) sees Iran as an existential threat. They also see the CURRENT democratic party (not the past, not under Obama) pushing back hard against Israel. They ALSO see the good possibility that America goes Dem permanently starting 2021 due to demographics, namely Texas flipping. Therefore, Israel concluded that there is a risk that there will never be a US war against Iran to the extent necessary for full regime change. They also see Trump failing to start a full-on war. Therefore, given all those factors, they had to heart attack Trump and install Pence.

What are those things? Great short-term strategies for victory.
Man, you people are very arrogant. I'm trying to learn a few things and mold my view based on the evidence. Seems everyone who isn't adamant about their opinion is seen as an idiot here. Makes for a mentally limited community

He's talking more about the general trajectory. I imagine that is playing into why the jewish media is trying to push Kamala Harris so hard and why Howard Schultz was floating a third party run in case they needed to split a vote. They probably see a increasing paucity of viably controlled candidates in the Democratic party moving forward.

But youre under the impression posting here will fix the problem? Here is the truth, the right has failed and the revolution has won. Trump helped sedate the right until it was too late, he sold the US population on false hope. There is going to be a one party system, no amount of posting on an image board is going to change that. You've lost, find a way to accept the new world or be removed from it. But we all know none of you have the balls to fight back, guns or not. Welcome to the new American century faggot.

That sound mighty redditthedonald.jpg you a Reddit refugee boomer? Trump will do nothing like he has done most of the time he's been in