Éire Jow Forumsshort edition

Nothin evrr happens

Attached: 1560808221594.jpg (1009x1019, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie
anti-corruptionireland.com/
irexitfreedom.ie
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM
politicalirish.com/
newstalk.com/news/man-charged-murder-kevin-sheehy-878157
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/07/02/news/twitter-troll-accounts-run-by-psni-officers-to-be-referred-to-prosecutors-1653758/?fbclid=IwAR2UilC7Agbt2-VPSKa-4SoS_ejO22AT3YzTZj5Jkw4OavNP8DdnQts-c2c
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/gemma-o-doherty-wins-undisclosed-damages-in-case-against-independent-newspapers-1.2064244
irishpost.com/news/irish-island-arranmore-looking-new-residents-united-states-167991
youtube.com/watch?v=BW5MEhXvAzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Links

Nationalist and Anti-Globalist Parties in Ireland:
>The National Party.
nationalparty.ie

>Anti-Corruption Ireland.
anti-corruptionireland.com/

>IrExit Freedom Party.
irexitfreedom.ie

Pastebin links:
>Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow.
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

>Learn Irish
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Boards:
>Political Irish
politicalirish.com/

>/ÉirePol/
/eirepol/ on Inifinty Chan

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-194701.jpg (757x1069, 273K)

Slàinte agus checkáilte

Attached: 1555279478542s.jpg (157x250, 6K)

No problem fren

Attached: 1562095199255.png (380x1208, 213K)

March for life this Saturday in Dublin. I think it's at the garden of remembrance at 2pm

Attached: 1558311181845.png (457x624, 202K)

What's the story lads, wonder how long this one will last

Any of you's going, heard they're running a bus from every county and apparently antifa are going to protest it

Remember that time the shill with no foreskin started trying to convince people that they couldn't trust their families?

They are not smart and are usually damaged psychologically with delusions of grandeur and extreme ego. They can't fight fair and MUST resort to underhanded techniques. They have no hope of winning otherwise.

Attached: image.png (384x571, 402K)

>running a bus from every county
Good
>apparently antifa are going to protest it
Good

>Any of you's going,
Might do alright

A bloke was charged for the murder of that boxer Kevin Sheehy

Another sacrilege. Who is behind these?

Attached: 05AE0777-0657-42E4-B46E-B7636B497375.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

Bloke who was charged is 29 the other person held in custody was 18 and released without charge.
newstalk.com/news/man-charged-murder-kevin-sheehy-878157

PSNI running fake twitter accounts and trolling people kek
This made me think, is this the future because of the Internet? When all the boomers die there will be no one to keep a sensible hold on things, have we already crossed the rubicon culturally?
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/07/02/news/twitter-troll-accounts-run-by-psni-officers-to-be-referred-to-prosecutors-1653758/?fbclid=IwAR2UilC7Agbt2-VPSKa-4SoS_ejO22AT3YzTZj5Jkw4OavNP8DdnQts-c2c

>apparently antifa are going to protest it
Blue shirt attire it is then, that should get them pissed.

Sad individuals who could never make something beautiful. They can't even understand beauty due to their warped world view. They will never amount to anything of significance in the grand scheme of things and should consider the damage their parents must have done to them.

Where was this one?

Tempall Maol in Mayo. Disgraceful

This clown Bryan was laughing at threats of legal action the other day. Gutless, and full of shite. Not surprising.

Attached: 27AAC040-6CAD-4A39-95A3-EFB02056CAC8.jpg (750x399, 208K)

Quick rundown about this march?

Basically

Attached: 633D4D53-6DF4-4F44-89DC-72D204CB96F4.jpg (750x767, 586K)

Anyone who has contact with gemma, that journalist still has the referred article online, on his personal Wordpress. I’m sure her solicitor would be interested to hear

They never have any balls. They are reliant upon hit pieces and clickbait bullshit. Sure he can act all hard but he still has a boss who calls the shots on what he writes.

Bumpin

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-181501.jpg (1441x1060, 956K)

Can't wait for her to win any legal action so I can laugh at salty Irish plebbitors.

lol i might go what bus is going because i can go on free travel

She already did against her former employers in 2015.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/gemma-o-doherty-wins-undisclosed-damages-in-case-against-independent-newspapers-1.2064244

On behalf of the defendants a statement was read to the court by their counsel Ray Ryan Bl.

“Independent Newspapers wish to acknowledge the exceptional work of multi award-winning investigative journalist Gemma O’Doherty for the Irish Independent during the course of a lengthy career,” it stated.

“Independent Newspapers accept that Gemma O’Doherty has acted at all times in a professional and diligent manner and in the best interests of Independent Newspapers.

“Independent Newspapers unreservedly apologise to Ms O’Doherty for the stress and hardship caused to her and her husband as a result of its actions, Independent Newspapers have agreed to pay Ms O’Doherty undisclosed damages and to indemnify her in relation to her legal costs.”
>Denis O’ Brien BTFO

No, it's over they won.

it will be full of cringe

If they do that to their own kids... What would they do to others?

Attached: 1561577727618.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Check the All Ireland Rally for Life Facebook page to see if there’s a bus running from your local town, or use getthere.ie

>free travel
I can’t speak for you but JESUS CHRIST the amount of young lads who manage to get on disability in this country is disgraceful. Fuck all wrong with most of them.

The Eighth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland was put to a referendum on 7 September 1983 and was approved with 66.9% of the vote.

All your post says about you and your character is that you give up easier than faggots. Things can and will change.

I think everyone in the nutters house in Cork is on disability

Attached: 1558480435985.jpg (334x506, 39K)

Realistically how much worse could it b if we put the shinners in power

like yeah we think it would be shit but we know first hand that a FF government is shit and a FG government is shit, maybe we should roll the dice on a government that only probably will be shit.

Attached: file.png (232x107, 10K)

Why you living in the past lad? What tf does it have to do with anything? I focus on the present

i never really looked into blood libel but do they still do it i wonder
looks like some kabbalah shite

I know some amount of lads who got on it for bullshit reasons after they finished school and they’ve done fuck all with their lives since. €200/week, free travel, medical card, Christmas bonus and no motivation to work or do something with their lives whatsoever.
Even if they weren’t defrauding the taxpayer and people who actually need that money and support, they’d still be sad sad bastards.

Somebody should bring signs and shit exposing antifa as being run by a pedo.

That’s alright, most monkeys arent capable of thinking past their next meal.
The demographic changed from 66% against to 66% for in 35 years. It won’t take us that long to flip it back.

This. Antifa in Ireland is still very small and obscure for now, most people don’t know about them. If we manage to show the public what they’re really like before an opinion or narrative can be formed by the media, it will seriously undermine their credibility as “activists” and “anti-fascist”

You might be correct, I'm just not arsed to travel across the country to Dublin.

Apathy is the defence of cowards. Nothing in this country will change until lazy bastards like you grow a backbone. Get up off your arse and do something for once.

Attached: 520DC044-556F-4D7F-A338-C0A7122D8515.jpg (740x934, 304K)

>have we already crossed the rubicon culturally?
Swings and roundabouts
Lol

So walking around Dublin will overturn the Democratic will of the Irish people? You're a retard. I'll be at the cinema.

I rememeber hearing a story about a tribe of sephardic jews using the blood from circumcision to write the name of God. There was a woman on opera who said her Jewish family was into it

>democratic will of the Irish people
Lol
>I’ll be at the cinema
Stop lying kid, you’ll be in your bedroom like you always are

He can't go, it's Sabbath...

Attached: 1558295450785.png (310x308, 136K)

How did the south become so faggy? Gay neoliberal indian in charge and gay marriage and abortion legalised, country being filled with foreigners while there is a housing/homeless crisis.

Article from a few months ago I was shown today. Estimates of “150” are painfully false. More than that in Clonskea alone.

Attached: 5FEC8F3E-55BC-46AA-ACB7-5A0740519986.png (750x1334, 1.31M)

but it was....?

I read some possibly bullshit article about some island off the coast that wants Americans and Aussies to move there.

irishpost.com/news/irish-island-arranmore-looking-new-residents-united-states-167991

I'm not a shitskin or lefty, I really just want to move there and die of alcohol poisoning. Can I come?

Sure why not.

Just like the Lisbon Treaty 2 I guess? In NK they still have elections, doesn’t mean they’re fair.
Most no-votes in the referendum were made under the premise of “exceptional conditions”; rape, FFA, incest etc.
The “free for all” unrestricted legislation we received after is not representative of that democratic will. It’s the agenda of elitists, leftist schizos and scum, not the Irish people, buíochas le Dia.

Attached: 49F27AE4-63A9-4EEC-BBDC-B10930BC86FE.jpg (372x296, 53K)

I heard Muslim fishermen are smuggling people from France and making a small fortune

Attached: leoconcerned.jpg (600x400, 150K)

How did the Freestate get so pozzed as fuck?

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

By using the language we are using to communicate now

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-233241.jpg (967x784, 148K)

True, But still compared to the north including Donegal and the rest, how the fuck did yous end up in the state yous are now? A a Gay pro abortion Indian running the show.

That’s the Common Fisheries Policy in action, it was a disaster from the start. The only thing that doesn’t surprise me is that the scumbag smugglers haven’t copped that they can do more trips, save on fuel and increase profit by just fucking everyone overboard 5 miles out. Must be retarded or something.

>A a Gay pro abortion Indian running the show.
The only thing he is running to is the toilet. He's a front man, you know this

still, I don't see peadar tóibín's party going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure they think of them as soldiers in the coming wars

You need them alive so they can ring home and say "Inshallah, this country Ireland has no border security worth a damn because all their navy cares about is ferrying immigrants from the middle of the mediterranean to new lives on the mainland, get smuggled over here and join the good-time jihad, as-salamu alaykum"

Peadar has already compromised heavily on his supposed “values” . You’re right that he’s going nowhere. Join the National Party

Attached: C60E0982-CEA7-42B8-B22A-9B3FD5F41114.jpg (1328x721, 1.28M)

The tranny pride March is the same time

Antifa Ireland was founded by a convicted pedo. They've no hope

Yeah we're gonna have to kick the brits out and build a wall round the 9 counties of Ulster.
The black pigs dyke mk2.

Attached: uladh.png (1280x1595, 396K)

Barrett makes me proud to be Irish

Fok off ya fokin coonts.
Pol is mah lan ya here, mah fokin lan.
Potato niggers out

Two hours earlier. If I can get a few lads together before our march we’ll go and say hello to them. The garden of remembrance is a shrine to Irish nationalism and should not be hijacked for a sick perverted agenda.

Attached: 6EF70A7B-88CE-4E5C-B3E5-95EBAC981ECF.jpg (750x638, 338K)

Gay pride is over. Is there another one?

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-193015.jpg (1077x932, 200K)

Oh shit. Didn't know they wanted their own march.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-043536.jpg (1432x1226, 413K)

really the only way to hit these fuckers is in their own countries

if it happened here the goverment would shoah the country

im going up if there going to fuck around national monuments ill be 100% going up to dublin on the day

Good lad. Look for the tri colours.

Attached: 9786E8C0-6925-488F-9985-985B1FBEDF4D.jpg (550x526, 45K)

Oh boy, this is where the fun begins.

I doubt fuck all will happen. As much as they need a beating, what would that achieve? A propaganda win for them. Best thing to do right now is sit back, record, and let the degeneracy speak for itself.

Nothing will happen. Sure for the most part they are harmless in both physical and intellectual challenges they may take against their perceived enemies.
>Usful idiots

>useful idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=BW5MEhXvAzk
chads

>I heard Muslim fishermen are smuggling people from France
Have you been in Dublin airport recently?
They're just flying in.
Nobody is stopping them.

Bestern Ireland reporting.

Who /HYPE/ for the 12th?

Attached: ulster pepe.jpg (940x900, 746K)

my da had to bring my sister to a boyband concert in england and when he came back through knock airport yesterday and my sister said a load of foreigners hopped off one of the planes coming in
and she tell me that in london all the taxi drivers are pakis

Should we expect some juicy happenings?

Outta here fake Ulster.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Ulster.svg (1).png (2000x1117, 38K)

You know that it's disrespectful to irish people right? you guys are such arseholes

Yes.

Expect smicks getting hosed by the cops all over the show and all the south belfast trannies staying inside all day for fear of getting glassed.

We’re ready. Agus tú féin?

Attached: B6C4133B-81A6-4386-AC41-F19CC8E61F59.jpg (620x330, 64K)

sounds fun

>burning jew flag
brave

nothin gayrr than a tuesday on /pol

Nobody likes us and that's the way we like to keep it.

>burning trump flag
bluepilled

>circlejerk intensifies

That's one thing I'm jealous of is your peoples bull headed selfishness and self preservation.

This is good, all sides of the community need to be building gigantic fuck off bonfires. It is a gem of Ulster culture and maybe if we work hard enough together we can build a bonfire so massive even the cucks in Britain and down south will be able to see it.

Blame lefty fags that have infested republicanism

Attached: 43787700_1942672502491494_558523431277035520_n.png (1002x1907, 1.23M)

I've met nice ulster protestants, except for Neanderthals like yourself who cant break the cycle of blind sectarian hatred.

anyone want to be my friend? im so lonely

What's your thoughts on a united independent 9 county Ulster where we Ulster Irish and Ulster Scots people can live in peace?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Ulster.svg.png (2000x1117, 34K)

Yeah Sure, whats your snapchat?