THE CURRENT STATE OF THE WEST

youtube.com/watch?v=7T2RonyJ_Ts

This is what your daughters are listening to.

Attached: cyrus.png (955x667, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pEzkue8W0vb4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gob bless de free marget

Attached: 1509484500090.png (1194x1036, 88K)

Moral Philosophy – The branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong conduct. Value is placed upon behaviors, attributive to their benefit or detriment to society. These values determine the ability of a civilization to rise and flourish, or retard and degenerate. The observance of beneficial societal norms is essential to the maintenance of a healthy and prospering civilization.

Attached: novus ordo.jpg (500x300, 26K)

I fell for the /mu/ meme and I haven’t listened to the radio in four years. What’s the music like?

You're not missing out on anything, I work for a radio station and I'd quit if the pay wasn't so good.

Imagine an ashtray overflowing with cigarette butts and spilled rum. Now spray pink glitter all over everything and lay a used condom over the top.

That's as close as I can come to describing modern pop slut ((("music"))).

KILL ALL ABORTIONISTS

jewish.

Thank god I’m missing out

Everything that's wrong with capitalism. Same with the whole rap/hip-hop and death metal satanist industry. I hope someone assassinates her.

This, we need Fascism NOW!

Attached: 36-1431889706-25-2.jpg (610x913, 190K)

HANG THEM.... WHERE THE WORLD CAN SEE

Attached: ECC874E3-0BD2-483F-BE35-D39DE1A2FA35.jpg (438x720, 96K)

Attached: idf.png (1153x970, 88K)

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUH DIK

No seriously whats what most radios play nowadays.

This is so degenerate im really considering fascism as a viable solution.

My God, (((They))) are purging all conservative voices and bombarding our youth with this degeneracy.

"If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery or nudity common in the young generation." - Saladin

Is that Wanda?
Are they rebooting In Living Color?

Attached: Jamie Foxx_Wanda.jpg (310x352, 16K)

My friend, I hope and pray a million normies are doing the same.

Seig Heil!

It's the only solution. They're cutting off kids dicks. How is everyone not a Nazi at this point?

Attached: rtyu8i9obvnm3.jpg (3034x1819, 819K)

oh the irony
she is only an object

Attached: pure coincidence.png (2008x1440, 1.35M)

>radio station
>paying well

It's Sieg Heil!
you degenerate piece of shit

this is not going to end well

Seeing Desmond is a faggot on my screen makes me wish the Nazis won.

Beep beep

Attached: R2Dindu.webm (480x600, 1.71M)

Because everyone is conditioned to be self absorbed. If a house was burning next to another house, the second homes resident would only help when the fire starts spreading to his home.

based and emjpilled

fuck off commie

Yea...
its not the pussy worshiping cults...

it's the non-existant free market.
fucking retards

i think you mean "honk honk"

absolutely weimar republic

Notice how she said there must be something in the water, makes you wonder?

Attached: 1552776248115.jpg (500x500, 39K)

daughters are more safe with him then r kelly

has oxigen
have some water and sex

I can’t decide what’s worse, the video, or the drooling idiots supporting this garbage.

Wow, no shit memeflag
You know what I mean

Attached: 1552739679599.jpg (960x846, 116K)

Based Marxposter

Attached: neger.jpg (200x202, 7K)

nope , are you on pcp or some

I've never taken a drug

Attached: peter, get the whip.jpg (249x473, 24K)

maybe thats the problem
careful on the booze anyway

You must of taken something to be on this shithole.

>conditioned to be self absorbed
uh no not everyone is "conditioned" to be self-absorbed, people are naturally selfish, usually less selfish and more altruistic towards people they consider their own, but still selfish, in some ways people are conditioned to be self-absorbed, but that isn't always the case. brainlets like you always ignore other aspects, because you can't handle the complexity of reality. please kill yourself.

I'm sure the kids here have no idea what you're talking about. I say kids, I also mean any user under the age of about 34. You're reaching with that reference.

Too young to drink, sorry user

No honestly it's awful, I live in central Florida around endless hoardes of niggers and mutts, it's hell in polk county.

Attached: 1561558548330.jpg (690x713, 31K)

what about reddit adiction ?hahha gotta you newfag

i came to it

I've never been on reddit, I was here before trump still technically a newfag though
Show us your flag, huh?

Attached: 1552780924251.png (486x576, 6K)

dont try jew me boy

There a lots of artists, girls, like Taylor, who don't do this kind of shit
Miley can't sing and the video is absolutely cheaply made (just one stage and some perversion)
This is low end money grab without her constant need to be center of attention

Fpbp. Anyone still a lolberg in currentyear has learnt nothing. We can't have nice things like truly free markets because niggers and kikes exist, and commies just subvert them.

He is so, so homely and retarded-looking. And you just know he's 100 different kinds of *sassy*.

Holy shit. They're not even trying to hide their satanic occult symbolism anymore. I was gonna write a post detailing all of the shit I noticed but, I don't think it needs to be said. Instead, I'll just say this; Miley Cyrus is more than just some Disney thot and the daughter of some washed up "country" singer"... Her grandfather set on the board of he federal reserve for decades.

There's some seriously fucked shit going on in that family.

Nazbol gang is sometimes tolerable.

not politics
go back to /mu/

Meh. She's just bring Miley.

so powerful

>having daughters
>post 2000
Damn imagine being this much of a cuck.

Bullshit. If everyone was raised to be altruistic then guess what? EVERYONE WOULD BE ALTRUISTIC.
kill yourself bitch faget.

Das vut!

Attached: 1119.jpg (504x470, 98K)

Don’t underestimate the combined power of a disengaged father and wealth. Many a rudderless burnout has been born with a silver spoon.

>This is what your daughters are listening to.
>he had daughters
HUE, get fucked you dumb piece of shit!

Dat file name tho, lmao

Definitely the idiots

>that comment section
Not even Jow Forums could fix that

Escambia County is getting worse day by day. Shootings and what not has become a daily occurrence.

Those some grade A dick sucking lips my friend.

Come on everyone say it with me

“And one day, for no reason at all, people elected Hitler”

Clownworld

>my specific free market has never been tried
>remember kids, anything at all bad about the free market is not free market, i-it's communism or something
kek

Jow Forums usually stops at 'at all'
The implication that lies at the mid-sentence stop off has a much better dramatic, and heavy effect

You people need to learn to have fun in life. Have sex. Stop getting outraged over meaningless shit. You incels whine more than the feminists on tumblr

Once crypto takes over there will be nothing to subvert once the era of easy money printing is over it will be get woke or go broke.

And believe me we are closer than you think.

You people need to learn to have fun in life. Have sex. Stop getting outraged over meaningless shit. You incels whine more than the feminists on tumblr. Life is short so have some fun with it. Have sex

>have sex
NO
Jow Forumsacks have learned to rise above the beastly pleasures of the flesh. One day you too can be enlightened if you keep lurking.

Attached: 1562117117036.png (1118x1004, 518K)

But user, my daughter listens to shitty weeb and vidya osts and a metric ton of touhou soundtracks.

Attached: D803U_7WsAAKpZ6.jpg (905x881, 158K)

Bathing in narcissism, materialism, and the flesh.
Calling it, "freedom". She's a slave to her master, and her soul is rotting.
But hey, she'll have a good time on this earth, cause that's what it's all about these days, huh

Attached: 1546957317653.jpg (823x1024, 118K)

Fag

Attached: Michael-Winslow.jpg (1920x1040, 123K)

It's more likely that she's doing this in hopes of maintaining relevancy. She had a nice little revival back in 2014 but she really needs to retire

>muh freedumbs
>0:36
>Virginity is a social construct
Roastie-pandering anthem confirmed
>all this satanic sex-crazed shit
They're not even hiding it.

Attached: 1500757939286.png (552x543, 358K)

>If everyone was raised to be altruistic then guess what? EVERYONE WOULD BE ALTRUISTIC.
>what are psychopaths

Attached: 1550951089668.jpg (635x542, 25K)

I’m stealing this description

It looks terrified. Look how it's shaking on the way back. And is it just me, or did the eyes change at 11 seconds? Then it looks away from the camera.

witnessed
bitchute.com/video/pEzkue8W0vb4/

Attached: pence.png (319x322, 234K)

this is not a product of capitalism this is a product of the jewish influence and hollywood
this isn't the free markets fault you retard

free market means it will end up in the jew's hands. jews thrive on anarchy.

No that would be Gods eyes morality is not relative.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02_23-56-44.png (771x453, 59K)

There's always exceptions you pretensious shit.