Controlled Whaling

Do you support it Jow Forums?

Attached: Northern Minke Whale.jpg (653x332, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDgJPKuSf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support out of control chink whacking. Save the whales senpai

Chief little big slot machine tell me whale my spirit animal. I can not support.

NO, fuck whales.

Attached: 1514346221693.jpg (480x416, 18K)

What about seasonal Black Whack? For example when the weather is hot and they get all uppity.

Lel.

I support that any time of the year.

Did some research and it shows the Fin Whale and the Blue Whale can breed together despite them being as related to each other as a Gorilla and a Human. (((Modern Science))) BTFO!

I mean, some species have stocks that are pretty high
If it truly is controlled as in the species must be verified before killing and the amount taken in is controlled, sure
It likely wouldn't work out this nicely, though

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-0kq

It would work nicely if the slants just co-operated.

Fuck off.

Attached: Humpback Whale.jpg (2000x1333, 336K)

No. hurts my fuckin ears

Attached: silence whore.jpg (700x300, 25K)

I don’t care what the people do as long as they have to

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDgJPKuSf0

Yes. Shooting a whale with an exploding harpoon sounds like a good time.

Well, this is it. Nips don't actually need Whale Meat. Their "boomtowns" are failing because their dicks are too small to fuck.

I support UNcontrolled whaling only.

Attached: 1465980010736.jpg (738x1080, 326K)

Show flag.

I prefer Inuit Whaling.

Attached: Yum.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

define: controlled
>ERROR

Asians can't into middle ground when it comes to resources.

If the research indicates it can be done sustainably, sure, go nuts.

That's the problem. The Japanese are going nuts again and I don't think two nukes will cut it.

Are they really though?
I know people here get upset with them whaling in our waters which is a reasonable enough objection, but the emotive bullshit I have no time for, if they're doing it sustainably and theres no proof whales levels are being severely diminished I dont really care.
International shipping causes so much noise in the ocean that whales and dolphins must be begging for death anyways and they can no longer communicate long distances and forrage, but nobody seems to care about that, because it would be inconvenient to their lifestyle. I just hate the hypocrisy of these assholes and their virtue signalling. I'm all for ending global trade as its one of the biggest contributors to pollution, global warming, overpopulation and all the rest but nobody else seems to care.

Muktuk tacos

I agree, though the problem is (((they))) rely on global trade to prevent themselves from being shoved in ovens.

Only whale that matters.

Attached: 1553088676913.png (3019x1483, 1.86M)

Man the Harpoons

Attached: The-Dopest-‘Straight-Outta-Compton%u2019-Memes.jpg (846x846, 153K)

Belugas are indeed Nordic.

The whales eat so much bio accumulated plastics being at the top of the food chain, IT cannot be healthy for the consumer.

>the free market literally corrects itself.

I support small scale whaling but not industrial operations. If you're a tribe that has been doing it for 2k years, then who the fuck am I to tell you to stop? But fucking chinks raping and poisoning the ocean should have been grounds for war years ago.

japs kill whales only because of its post war tradition.
nobody eats whale meat there. its poisonous and tastes like shit. literal waste of animal lives.

they kill whales for the economics of it just like the chinks keep on building towers to sustain the real estate bubble tho nobody is ever going to buy anything,

Literally bug men who act on instinct instead of practicality. This Japan=Aryan myth has to be laid to rest.

>1 of the 3 main themes of the Osaka G20 was 'environmentalism'.
>immediately resume hunting whales.
japan not so different from western retardcountries after all

There's like less than 10,000 large baleen whales of all species in every ocean combined. They aren't a fucking nuisance by any means and their meat is full of mercury.

"Based Japan" is a myth.

same stuff as delphins. i dont know why japan wants to kill all these poisonous mammals to feed the country.
i wonder even if old people are the only ones who still care about such meat. once they're all dead the newer generation will not care anymore.
just like current gen koreans hate the idea of killing dogs or rabbits for a meal.

I mean. I wouldn't mind having one Whale steak. But I wouldn't want to wipe them out just for my satisfaction. If anything the Whale Issue kills the Samurai.

I don't care either way.

That doesn't prove its unsustainable though, wheres the evidence there whale farming is?

theyre not farming them.
if they were farming them like salmon or so it'd be fine. but guess what, so much nobody gives a shit about whale meat that nobody makes whale farms. whale farms would also be difficult to manage.
but the point is, they're just doing it for a matter of principle, not pragmatism

No wonder Japan has such a high autism rate

Again, Whaling Issue kills the Samurai.

ok wonderful technically in picking out a word, they're hunting them, now reply to what i said.

No, flesh eaters need to learn some self control.

Petroleum made whaling obsolete completely.
There's no excuse for it now.

Vegans have caused a massive ecological shitshow equally.

The only controlled whaling I'll be supporting is in bed with your mom.

Spermaceti is the best quality oil and it's likely possible to replicate

Lel.

>whalel

It's not important. Otherwise, complex machinery would use it.

with regards to what?

No, I am against whaling.

It is immoral and unethical.

There are plenty of alternatives to eat.

The tradition of whaling comes from historical times when there was nothing else to eat. Those times are over, therefore, whaling is not justified.

In and around Japan, whales are about to become extinct.

Around Iceland and in the Feroer Islands, the situation is better, but they still shouldn't kill whales.

Is there any evidence its unsustainable?
Otherwise I don't care what anyone else does or their motivations.

i dont know nor care. if its sustainable then they can do what they want.
so far they havent been able to prove it is sustainable tho. killing for killing sake.

I heard Minke Whales are becoming overpopulated around Japan.

Overpopulated on WHAT? That requires food, and seafood stocks are down from krill on up.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE WHALES ARE GOING EXTINCT

Attached: whale populace.jpg (1858x1129, 216K)

Well if we needed proof before we did everything, we couldnt do anything.
So that doesnt really help, but as far as I know they contend it is, the real reason for whale numbers plummeting wasnt because they were eating them, and i've read generally their numbers continue to improve from the point it was commercial ended for oil and such, so that being the case they can do what they like.

slide

They're starving, that's the problem. They ain't healthy around there.

No. It is a barbaric practice that only bug people could condone.

proofs?
not against hunting, but would like more DATA

>2300 blue whales
I would kill every single nigger chink and goblin to save just one of those

Leave the whales alone. Leaving Asia unchecked will be our doom

Save whales, eat japs.

this

Then you're a psychopath. Whales are just animals, and they're nowhere near as smart or interesting as they're made out to be.

They really are. Some whales have more cortical neurons than we do. When I mean we I mean Whites. Only problem is we barely understand them and they barely understand us.

I think we have a winner.

What's wrong with being a psychopath you pussy faggot?

Well. Most don't have the best intentions and rule the world currently.

Only for white countries

Well you brit waspfags control the people so ya may aswel control the whales aswel

I don't like the idea countries either cuck out or go overboard.

Ya think huh? I'm part Irish and control virtually nothing outside of the chans.

Not all psychopaths are bad guys though.
Psychopaths =/= Sociopaths

Attached: 1415161709153.png (500x501, 293K)