Will we ever face punishment for our crimes?

If the other side gains full control one day, will they find out who us Jow Forums users are and punishing us for our role in inciting racial tension and disruption?

Attached: B0C3229B-E950-4F33-A3BF-147B9A7D7CFA.jpg (780x439, 86K)

Awesome thread man. What a great time to be awake!!

I cooked a steak like that last night, fucking delicious New York strip perfectly cooked.

I salted it and cooked it in canola oil, yes I deep fried a steak. I fried it for 5 mins and then removed it to let it cook internally for another 5. No it was not oily at all. in fact the oil keeps the juices inside the steak since rendered fat is much thicker then canola oil. Think I'm fucking insane? Try it yourself. My steak was literally perfect, so tender and delicious with a brown crust all around

Attached: fullsizeoutput_6b4.jpg (640x1136, 140K)

If we gain full control one day will we punish the globalists for their crimes of subverting democracy and bribing politicians?

Antifa faggots can suck my dick.
Jews too.
And the Jannies.
SUCK MY DICK NIGGERS

Attached: 1532917766964.jpg (236x236, 10K)

If

Yeah thats how I like mine tooo! Turn that oven on full and let that jews cook up

>inciting racial tension
>implying races haven't been at each other's throats since the beginning of time

Attached: Sponge1.jpg (333x350, 39K)

Wait wait wait. Pan fried or deep fried? You submerged your steak in canola oil?
Sounds good, honestly.

A few points...
We are lead by boomers and christcucks.
Boomers and christkikes are unaware that the left is playing by a different set of rules.
This is why we lose.
Stop seeking approval and permission from boomers and christkikes. They my lead "our side" by they are looking out for their own interests (i.e. retirement, social security).
Nobody is going to come get you or punish you if they fear you.
Why? Because some commie does mental gymnastics to twist words on some paper? Is that a good enough reason to roll over like a bitch?
Are you really going to follow your leaders and "turn the other cheek"?
They know who the nigger criminals are. Do they go into nigger neighborhoods to get them? No. They are afraid to.
They know where illegals are hiding. Do they go to bean homes and get them? No. They are afraid to.
Make them afraid to. This isn't 1952, gee shucks, anymore.

>leftism = forbidden to discriminate
>discrimination literally means to distinguish between object

And how will they distinguish zeros from ones or even breathe without being called antisemites?

>still thinking it's "one side" versus another
Ebin, these politicians certainly aren't laughing at how easily controlled we all are by some WWE level storyline bullshit.

>forbidden to discriminate
>but only white males can actually discriminate
>so step one in ending discrimination is discriminating against white males

S A G E

G
O
E
S

I
N

T
H
E

O P T I O N S

F I E L D

ALL MY POSTS WERE IRONIC I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE DIVERSITY

The left re the only ones creating that tension. WE are simply defying their attempt to destroy western culture

Crimes? Oh you mean hitting bystanders with crowbars? Cement laced milkshakes? Bike locks to the head? Protected by lefty mayors and their PD?

You seem confused about who is actually breaking the law here, faggot.

there's nothing wrong with cooking a steak in the frying pan, just need to add butter after it's flipped and keep scooping it over

Attached: UhvuFca.gif (500x281, 809K)

The one's who bring different ethnic or religious groups into existing nations are the ones responsible for social unrest

Attached: africaak.jpg (1000x534, 160K)

Gordon Ramsey's recipe is genius. We have made that exact steak several times and it never ceases to disappoint

it really is, I haven't done a steak on the grill in a long time

This site has far less influence than you're daydreaming about. Most people have no idea this site even exists.

Sounds like pan fried. Letting it rest (cooking off heat) is what keeps the juices in OP. Perfectly fine way to prep a steak.

Nothing replaces fire grilling, you absolute apostates. Stay out of the kitchen.

>and punishing us for our role in inciting racial tension and disruption?
they're the ones doing that though

>we
>our crimes
The fuck user, what did you DO?

>they're the ones doing that though
Thinks the truth matters.
When will you boomers learn that the left is playing by a different set of rules?