TANKS IN 30!

Attached: 20190702_214714.jpg (604x402, 145K)

It's just a parade. Calm down.

Attached: MakeMexicoGreatagainbylfloodingmexicowithmexicans.jpg (1191x463, 119K)

>Keep left

The propaganda never ends

Wayne this is how you drain a swamp. Wait until you see what's next!

No.
There will be no tanks in the parade.
They will take up strategic positions around the White House.

Attached: 20190426_025835.jpg (992x575, 389K)

Just a parade to generate some patriotism before the draft kicks in.

*crickets*
I am grimly smiling.

Regime change! Bye Bye Drump!

Why dont you go throw a moly at one of those tanks.
Please.

its for a parade

Please read the thread before posting.

CAN'T YOU HEAR
CAN'T YOU HEAR
THE THUNDER

Attached: 20190702_221009.jpg (1080x1561, 413K)

RUBICON IS A GO.

what if the tanks are there to take over DC?

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

Where are the high profile dem figures right now?

it's a military coup

that's a Bradley, which is an AFV/scout cavalry not a tank

One just had to be craned over an overpass lol. They didn't think strategically with this one did they? Actually backs up opinions on why the US was so heavily beaten in Afghanistan.

NEXT

FUCKING

WEEK

GOYIM

the swamp will be draines. TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN FAGGOTS TRUST SESSIONS FREE IRAN! ISRAEL FIRST

Fuck off OP your faggot larps and Q bullshit dont fly here. Tell Trump and his cabinet to go guzzle some more fucking foreskins while patriots are hit in the fucking skull with crowbars in Portland and no one does shit about traitors like Sarah Backus walk free meanwhiles record levels of illegal invaders pour in every day and Trump cucks again by not deporting the supposed millions he was supposed to all the while Israels 7 shafted hydra cock fucks every last single American in the west. Lets pay 40% of our fucking paychecks to the government while were at it and what do we get in return?

Fucking nothing. Kill yourself OP. This war will be won when we begin fighting it.

NO ONE is coming to save you. TRUMP AND HIS CABINET ARE the fucking swamp.

This whole time I thought highways were designed with tanks in mind. My world view is shattered.