Why do women do this?

why do women do this?

Attached: 4d4982c3f5bc20a125cc896b2a42b3b4-imagejpeg.jpg (1155x599, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mIUk08iYZKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow a penis out of their mouth so another woman can suck on it?

you know what i mean

Literally because
and besides why not

i can think of a multitude of reasons why not, i mean, it's obvious when you think about it

To prove that hole in their face can be useful for something other than complaining and eating your fries?

Attached: StronkAndIndependent.jpg (960x960, 70K)

sharing a weiner snitchel quite sensually?

kek

Suck cock? They have to make themselves useful in SOME way.

Take pictures from their bad side?

It is getting out of hand. I am seeing it nearly every week now. Last week, I saw a pair of women doing this in the parking lot after work. Yesterday, i stopped by CVS to pick up a prescription. Huge line at pharmacy. Two women pharmacy techs doing this exact thing instead of helping customers. I just left rather wait in a line that wasn’t moving at all. That’s twice in 10 days I’ve run into this shit and there is no sign of it slowing down

It is over.

see this guy knows what i'm talking about, it's getting completely ridiculous

>eating your fries
MOTHERFUCKER

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

This is the only way I can climax. I need to be standing inside of her mouth with my dick sticking out so another woman can blow me.

what else are they going to do?

OP's pic reminds me of that one hentai where a guy gets his dick ripped off yet it somehow still works and has magical properties and he can still feel everything people do to it.

youtu.be/mIUk08iYZKE

Attached: SeiSoTsuiDanSha_022.jpg (847x1200, 105K)

proof that women and faggots both are mentally ill - anyone that'd suck a dick is sick in the head.

that is physically impossible

have sex, incel

photoshop a dick in their mouths?
I... really can't say, user.

kek wtf

Attached: Pyoing....jpg (355x384, 34K)

Kek

This is the most reasonable answer to your question Op.

We need to make this real. Growing artificial sex organs so we no longer waste too much plastic with those double ended dildos.

get on it with your autistic engineering

>fries
bitch gets fries only if she pleases me

Because women are innately bitches and whores.
My name is Adachi, by the way.

Because they're gay.

not really, no

Get manipulated by some kike with on Photoshop?

Women are ruled entirely by feelings and sexual acts happen to feel good due to evolution.

Women are ridiculous. How can you respect someone who sucks cock?

I respect you.

I love my wife and she blew me so good last night. Still after 10 years of marriage, she let me fuck her in the mouth and blow on her neck and face. So hot.
I suck and tongue her clit all the time. Made her come by working for a bit with my finger and tongue after pulling her one piece bathing suit over to the side.

You would be amazed at what a real woman will do to you once you make her come.

Try it some time, user. You'll respect her of she loves you. Of course, you can't be paying her at some brothel, we're talking about a faithful woman on her own free will.

>weiner snitchel
A Wienerschnitzel is not a sausage you fucking nigger

Attached: schnitzel.jpg (1200x880, 227K)

>taking shitposts seriously