Seth Mcfarlane is based

his cartoons and movies might shit on Christianity like its 2005 and contain lots of degenerate shit but ultimately he chips away at leftist idiocy

Apologies for the thread where he / his company was testing the waters here, yes you are based.

Attached: PepetheFrog.png (300x165, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wafflesatnoon.com/seth-macfarlane-missed-911-flight/
youtube.com/watch?v=O5ObxKTHbiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seth mcfarlane is as left as you can go without being a tranny

show proofs

Attached: 1538547336070.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Attached: 1561990085574.jpg (680x583, 28K)

Isn't he a cuck?

kek, no
Tons of humor about feminism and such, he is a realist and makes fun of both sides. I like the guy

nope. every one of his productions is degenerate.

It really went downhill around season 13 though

yeah most of his newer shit hits it hard but I think he is undercover in leftist pozzwood

Seth MacFarlane was literally saved by kikes in 9/11

was he told not to go to the wtc?

wafflesatnoon.com/seth-macfarlane-missed-911-flight/

youtube.com/watch?v=O5ObxKTHbiI
@2.24

They're all pozzed.

I think he said he was actually supposed to be on the plane but ended up missing his flight for some reason or another. I don't remember. Haven't listened to (((McFarlane))) in years.

I remember an episode from waaay back. Where Peter gets skinny and has face surgery.
He and his beautiful friends call other people "normies"
I think Seth has been on the chans for a long time. I think that episode actually predates Jow Forums.

interesting

apparently that episode is from 2000 so if they did say normie that does indeed predate Jow Forums usage and even existence

>picture for ants

American dad best cartoon ever

fuck seth mcfarlane and seth green

Hey what's up you stupid nigger new fag? (You) think anyone gives a shit about the stupid thoughts you have floating around in that bean head of yours. So you think it's edgy to hate God, your creator and savior? You fell for the shill (((hate Jesus))) meme huh? Well the future don't look to bright for you. You've successfully outed your self as a complete retard on a anonymous board, an absolute uncultured swine you are. Well nigger newfag Jow Forums is a Christian board. You obviously didn't know that based off your degenerate post. You should never post or come back here again, you don't belong here.

Attached: image.jpg (720x568, 40K)

>that pic
kek, I stared at that shit for a bit before it kicked in you faggot

based and Christpilled

Billy Gram was a supporter of the crow laws which are unconstitutional. Now Lindsey Olin Graham supports members of the Hezbollah militant group.
Why is this not looked into by the CIA or FBI ?
America clearly has a problem here.

>without being a tranny
Um, user, I have something to tell you

kek

Seth is a cool dude

Dumbass, he literally invented Gay SpaceNigger planet who shit out male only babies out of their asses as giant eggs.

The ep where a she-boon came out of the egg and had to undergo immediate gender reconstruction was the cringiest SJW LGBBQCLSTRFCK EVER on (((TV))).

Seth McFarlane is a time traveller from the future and has de facto immunity from the kikes.

He’s one of the only gentiles in Hollywood allowed to openly mock them, and he does regularly.