>Subreddits
Oxymoron faggot, fuck off

THAT PIC HOLY SHIIIIITTTTT

what the fuck is that thing?

MUH EYES

r/smuggies
r/nickernation
r/virginvschad

The beta version of a woman, you can only breed her, for the premium account privileges (hand holding, cooking, cleaning etc) you have to pay.

EA is getting dangerous.

What kind of a man would do that? How desperate and spineless do you have to be? How could he stay erect long enough to get that ball pregnant? How can he live with knowing he created more genetic inferiorities than had to exist? And that they were his own offspring? The whole point to procreation is to make something at least as well suited as you are to your habitat, and ideally better. How can he reason to himself that the correct course of action is to have children who will never be taller than 3 feet, and never live to see 50?

Far left liberal trying to ban based subreddits.

It's just a pregnant woman with Celebral palsy.

Well, she has given him at least one white baby that isn't handicapped.

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

OUT

Nice pasta faggot

reddit.com/r/restorethefourth/

ANTI NSA SUBREDDIT

They are even blocked from going to r/all

>current year 2016+3
>soi boi is a banned word
>can still write reddit.com
Jannies are underage redditors I knew it, it's easy to fake the """interview""" to become part of the Jow Forums staff, maybe I should go for it as well.

baka.. my exact questions.

People with such disabilities shouldn't be allowed to breed

love is love, bigot.

How do you fall in love with a ball?

that's not cerebral palsy, that's a space station

Attached: 20190703_082850.jpg (123x148, 12K)

someone has to love the midgets

Current year started in ‘15
Its current year plus 4

Sage

It's nit that she's half a person it's that she's profoundly unattractive.

Is it alright that they've propagated a debilitating condition, as long as the new carriers are white?

Go away and don't come back

Jow Forumscumtown

Jow ForumsPissearthbegins

She’s not a ball, she’s heavily pregnant in the photo

I'm pretty sure he has some kind of fetish.

IDK bro she looks like a ball. Do you see her feet? They're all bent the wrong way and shit.

Fuck, you know what I bet you're right. That just never occurred to me. I must not be a sick fuck after all.

hell yeah dude

Anyone have that image of that one subreddit that got shutdown then one of the mods replied with like 50 subreddits that were way worse than theirs that involved eating shit and stuff?

You don't see anything interesting on Reddit unless you sort by controversial. Even then, half the dissenting comments have already been deleted.

Mate its a pregnant spacehopper

imagine actually going on Reddit.

tl:dr but pretty sure it some lefty virtue signaling

I was at an ice cream shop the other day and heard some guy behind me talking to his daughter. She responded back with a weird, almost adult like voice so I snapped my head around and saw that it was actually a dwarf. She looked a lot like the dwarf child in OPs picture. You gotta have a weird fetish to fuck one of those and an even weirder one to take her out in public.

Not without a time machine. If it were 2012 I could give you a lengthy list, but subreddits had a way of falling to agenda driven mod coup even before banning any and every "problematic" thing was standard.
Now I can only think of two in 2019, and I don't want to ruin them by giving details, kek

Attached: 1555394147043.jpg (1280x1708, 302K)

I have reluctantly lurked on many subreddits and let me tell you, all the the tolerable ones like r/theredpill, r/cringeanarchy, and r/frenworld have been deleted.

IS LITERALLY A POTATO YET BECAUSE OF THE LOVE OF A MAN SHE HAS CHILDREN AND IS LOVED AND FULFILLED

>FEMINISTS WILL HAVE CATS, SMELL OF CAT-PISS, AND WILL DIE ALONE WITH THEIR 47 CATS WHO WILL EAT HER CORPSE, AND SHIT IT OUT SO THAT IN THE END, ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT OF HER IS A MOUND OF CAT-SHIT THAT STINKS OF CAT-PISS.

The best way to use reddit is to reply via PM.
99% of reddit users do not have an independent internal concept of objective truth. Being "right" is how many updoots you have, and it is an incredibly effective brainwashing tool against the weak minded. A redditor learns how to repeat goodthink for measurable social approval, and if the redditor gets really skilled at this, he learns exactly how to mock the badthink. Badthinker gets more downvotes and the goodthinker increases his perceived "power". He becomes a master of shallow debates and quips if he is above two digits of IQ and comments on reddit a lot.
...but the PM system?
There is no karma there. Thoughts must stand on their own, which is a completely alien idea. With no audience to impress, the redditor doesn't even see the point of the debate. It frightens him. When pushed he lashes out in a torrent of incoherent transcribed rage as he is forced to face his own emptiness. His own false reality. Why does the random PMer care? What DOES he gain??
The redditor hasn't yet understood that truth is it's own gain, and is a force independent from human thought.
...but he will.
Just as I did in the fall of 2014. Thanks random PMer bro, I wish I could speak to you and thank you for weakening my chains.

Attached: 1545681890872.jpg (480x448, 84K)

There was a decent subreddit called r/wrongthink, that was educating people about the globohomo political bias all over the internet, but it got deleted quickly.

Is this some reverse cucking pasta to trigger feminists? I dig it

Attached: 1488069455367.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

>based subreddits
why don't you ask your fellow redditors faggot or are you trying to get people here to tell you about "based" subreddits so you can report/ban them? Either way fuck off, faggot.

he objectively ruined the lives of two children by breeding with a mutant. what an asshole

Can some of you Goys post some decent redpills on (((circumcision))) please? My fiance came out with something surprisingly based and I want to really drive home the fact that it is straight-up child abuse while the iron is still hot.

more than worrying about eugenics (given that in the future it will be possible to intervene on the sick genes), I worry about the fact whether those two are able or not to raise children, obviously I am pretty sure that man if he puts us a bit of good will he succeeds since there are many mothers who raise children on their own, the problem is that he also has a partner who will most likely contribute, but in a sense he might need he too ... the guy will have to work a lot even if he is wealthy

Fucking brilliant. It'd scare roasties into knowing their place.

Do I even want to know what this is?

Attached: WTF.jpg (339x337, 26K)

>Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me... I'd fuck me so good...
~OOOOOOoooh, OOOOOoooooooh~

Attached: 45f9d60b0275d1e5d8051f0805659e5f.jpg (1000x940, 121K)

My favourite pasta

you really don't

Fuck, I saw the turkey baster/syringe thing and then noticed all of the spongebobs that were also circled, and for a split second I thought "holy fuck, this guy is onto something."

Attached: 1557838576731.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Like fucking a basketball
Where did they even meet?

He went to buy a medicine ball from DICKS sporting goods, and he wasn't paying attention when he reached into the tub. The rest is history.

You motherfucker.

Basically a mostly self-cleaning fleshlight that you can breed and won´t shut up.
Ingenious.

imagine that little goblin male next to the mother, forever hating his normie sister...

chills

if you are not sensitive enough it is normal that you write like this, but in any case it is not said that it does deformed children (one does not seem to be deformed) but in any case even the normal one can have children like the mother , but in any case it will be possible to eliminate the sick genes in the future ..

Attached: 1561239140269.jpg (500x380, 70K)

Not redpilled or based, but definitely open to subtle redpilling on white genocide:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/
reddit.com/r/Conservative/

That's about all you can do in Reddit. Even frenworld, which intentionally violated zero Reddit policies just to prove the point, got banned.

Attached: tadpole.png (1734x1440, 270K)

>thread unironically talking about Reddit
This place is lost

Attached: 1520549312433.jpg (211x193, 11K)

Burn that thing.

Attached: CtX08uQWEAAsPMC.jpg (1008x1200, 133K)

>100% talking about pic related
>Op is a jew

Everyone deserves to be loved

One of them is deformed. There is no question of that. And then he got her pregnant again.

This is so far from not OK on so many levels
>his hands
>her. Pregnant
>the little boy, not conscious yet of why the rest of his life is going to be living hell
>the little girl, not fully conscious of what it is to be sexually molested by a pedo

Carbon monoxide would be the safest bet. It would end the pain forever while they sleep

Attached: IMG-20190601-WA0006.jpg (900x1600, 154K)

You can thank (((Disney))) propaganda for that razionalitation
Love os blind, yadayada

I'm so unironically depressed about the loss of frenworld. I wish those Reddit admintards realized you need containment boards in this world.
But at least it means I'll troll even harder with their normies. I'm getting pretty good at having subtle pro-White stuff getting upvoted in surprising spots.

this man is a piece of shit I can't put into words how much fury I feel for him to actively bring a person into this world knowing they will suffer

Jow Forumsgamersriseup

Jow Forumstumblrinaction

This is not about a person suffering. If you are born with a disability and cannot actively contribute something to society like working a job you simply have no right to exist.

Attached: 1562012181388.jpg (1242x1232, 265K)

Literally the only subreddit I ever look at is r/PUBG. I used to be subscribed to r/pics but literally every day I get notification of some interracial wedding upvote farming bullshit. Post a picture of an interracial wedding and get 65k upvotes. Fucking annoying.

keking at the thought of this dude fucking that thing, bouncing it around like a beachball jesus christ my sides

(OP)

fuck off

Attached: qcbk3dc49c631.png (319x1073, 376K)

A nice juicy watermelon

I love this pasta
>also need sauce on that pic

Attached: 632.png (498x373, 234K)