Trump says US never has to default on debt because it can just print money

youtu.be/ihjgYj5tNYk
>mfw he's right

Attached: andtheniwaslike.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Billy Gram was a supporter of the crow laws which are unconstitutional. Now Lindsey Olin Graham supports members of the Hezbollah militant group.
Why is this not looked into by the CIA or FBI ?
America clearly has a problem here.

NESARA NOW

Which is why I use gold as my primary form of wealth storage

"I hate to tell you, okay"
What did he mean by this?

it's worked for you so far
plus if anyone starts mining asteroids it'll be you guys

He is right, for now. Look up Modern Monetary Theory. There are some things I agree with about it, some I don't.
But the truth is, we can just print more money becuase
>if $100B of debt doesn't matter then why does
>$500B of debt doesn't matter then why does
>$1T of debt doesn't matter then why does
>$2T of debt doesn't matter then why does
>$5T of debt doesn't matter then why does
>$100T of debt doesn't matter then why does
>$1Q of debt even matter?
get it?

Doesn't printing more devalue the currency though?

Considering it has been this way for decades, he's right.

dollar keeps it value mostly because it's (((required))) for oil trading.

Hezbollah are freedom fighters. I pray that one day they will liberate Palestine, from the river to the sea.

To other countries yes. To the US no. The worlds money is tied to the value of the dollar. The dollar is simply backed by our military. The US can simply print money. (USA was not supposed to use this to their advantage. Supposed to go to China now. Oops.)

Yes and no. It should, but there are enough NPCs that basically think worthless pieces of paper are valuable that regardless of if you showed them the printing press they'd still think the paper was valuable. It sounds stupid, but value doesn't come from actual value, but from what people THINK is value, and most people are retarded and brainwashed. Unfortunately this works both ways though; once the currency loses its value it will be very hard to get it back without a big visible "reset."

>Be USA
>Complain about other countries devaluing their currency
>Devalue your own currency

Attached: 1475872547333.jpg (1200x1600, 283K)

Because eventually we become Venezuela, retard.

spbp

Attached: 1543298176528.jpg (1024x1023, 619K)

Money is an incentive. You work, get some paper, and use that paper to buy food and drugs and hookers. I don't get this whole "backed by gold" thing, it seems like old world nonesense, but in the modern world, it shouldn't have any backing. It should just be an incentive.

Could mint a coin of precious metal in any value
Literal 6gorillion shekel on an ounce silver blank

Literally true, not sure why anyone would dispute that.

Popular meme but not true
Dollar is used for everything, not just oil, and has its value due to that and the sheer size and wealth of US economy.
If the value went down for any reason, it would plunge the global economy into recession (trade balance) and immediately go way up again with massive flight to safety

Man, if only there was a document that was infallible and had to be adhered to without temperance to avoid this sort of enslavement.

Wishful thinking I guess

he's right

Attached: moneyblackpill.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

He's right you know.

Zimbabwe never has to default on debt because ... oh you will only loan us money in another currency?

This is true. It's all been a total game since Nixon in the 70s. When they need to they'll change all the rules again. Land is the only real wealth anyway.