Tulsi is disgusted by them

Attached: 0D5DDF60-BB2A-4FC9-BD3B-1CE19B434B3A.jpg (1280x876, 149K)

Based mommy

These people are disgusting.

Tulsi 2020

we all are

Base natsoc tulsi

Attached: 6CCBEE5C-38AB-417B-AFBC-B2C79B05AF4B.jpg (980x742, 119K)

how can she hate israel when she was in the american military?

This

PAtrick little hates Israel and was in military

spbp

So am i

How can they honestly take this picture?
They should be running to win, not make friends.

Meanwhile Marianne is literally shaking at home looking at these pictures

Everyone hates Israel. People only help them because kikes run the media and will ruin your shit if you speak against them.

Its because they all have a secret waman pact to band together and elect Kamala Harris and get Trump out.Biden was the first victim of their attack plan. Beto is next.

She's got the incel vote if anyone figures it out. She is clearly an outsider who the normies can't shake because she pulls so much dead weight. That woman's life has probably been one long series of events where she makes a half-dozen other stupid cunts look good.

This. You jackasses don't understand she's backpedaled on every political position she'd once had that separated herself from other dems, save limited isolationism and disliking Saudi Arabia. Major Gabbard will LARP as a moderate and back whichever Dem gets the nomination. And damn near every millenial female shitskin mongrel will vote Harris because "muh woman POC who made a Tupac reference ".

Women should congratulate themselves more. They REALLY dont do that enough.

Tulsi Gabbard will be the democrat Nominee. AOC, Ilhan, Rashida will all endorse her. This is the new democratic party and the (((old))) one will be usurped.

>she'll be supported by pro-everyone but American politicians
Exactly.

If you're against AOC, Ilhan, and Rashida that means you support the current status quo where geriatric zionists and their corporate funderrs control the party. Is that what you want? If so that makes you a shill.

The enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend. They're against some international corporatist bullshit, but they want to enact countless social programs and accept floods of ragheads and beaners. Two of the three are also trailblazers for allowing sleeper jihadists into public office and further influencing western influence.

Attached: 1562115007160.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

You're my enemt.

No, I'm your fellow countryman.

No you're my enemy. Nothing you've said should be listened to. In fact, you probably deserve a bullet in your head.

Ilhan Omar is more Amerrican than you.