ReeeeSHITA

Any profesional shitposter tips on how to solve these fuckers. I sometimes need solid minutes finally pass this Shit

Attached: This fucker.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bpaste.net/raw/JSyt
youtube.com/watch?v=ELCq63652ig
u.teknik.io/l0JSP.mp4
fastcompany.com/90369697/googles-new-recaptcha-has-a-dark-side
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to another place
bpaste.net/raw/JSyt

If you get the recaptcha, solve 3, wait for
1 of them to reappear, select it again then check out. It'll fail you, then you'll have to solve a normal captcha

GET... A pass. 20$

How come whenever I post holohoax pictures I always get the chimney captchas? Also, fire hydrants are the easiest captchas

Attached: IMG_2001.jpg (819x1024, 131K)

Amount of clicks and verifications changes depending on what board. How much traffic and ip etc. Other weird thing I'm trying to solve is are the people who verify helping AI figure out these objects?(bikes, cars, traffic lights, fire hydrants, cross walks, signs, chimneys(to differentiate from fire smoke and fireplace) etc etc)

I feel you, man. It really fucking sucks.

Attached: 1554457450334.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Not AI. You're helping the machine learning. They throw a bunch of photos of known objects and objects it doesn't know, or thinks it could be said object. Always try to cheat it to fuck with it, albeit only a little bit.

Hit the captcha box then immediately hit choose file button and pick you pic quickly, pretty much works for me everytime but I'm generally phonefagging. Also purposely make mistakes. Small ones, like the edge of a bus or bike dont click, it seems to be faster and not a second or third puzzle

>I sometimes need solid minutes

One of the ways they shadowban is to send you on an infinite Captcha chase.

Get a Jow Forums pass.

>when you get the slow fading images or need to click next multiple times

Attached: 1519024053109.jpg (800x614, 64K)

using a browser based on chromium helps a lot. I don't know how this is even legal... Also using sound captcha can make it easier (not a fan of it tho).

I'll repost what I just posted a thread on since captcha is fucked and the thread might be gone by now:

I have noticed this before, but recently it has gotten unbearably bad. Before the project veritas video came out I already suspected jewgle of altering their search algorithm to be biased agains truth and conservative ideology. I suspect that they are also using reCAPTCHA to prevent people from speaking their minds or spreading information they disagree with. For the past several days it fails for at least 5 minutes before I can even post, with the worst being between 30 mins and an hour of constant captcha solving. I encourage anyone else experiencing this problem to record the instances. I have many recorded and will eventually edit them together into one video. After they got caught admiting to "algorithmic fairness" it isn't really a stretch to think that they would use captcha to prevent or discourage people from speaking on the internet. It would actually make more sense than altering the search algorithm as it would be a much more powerful means of silencing people. If I am correct, this could be considered an act of psychological warfare against their political opponents which is illegal under US law. I will not really be able to respond much since it takes me so long to finish the captcha, so, inb4 schizo posting, inb4 you can't inb4 in OP.

LMFAO that sounds hilarious and very terrifying

Attached: IMG-20190702-WA0006.jpg (747x739, 101K)

I kek'd

Attached: 1554901035482.jpg (505x767, 79K)

bring back text captchas fucking faggots

Are you using linux?

Jow Forums here,
Install google chrome with no addons
Botnet works best when it knows you best
it is illegal and it is what google is doing
and it is a reality
youtube.com/watch?v=ELCq63652ig
Fuck google

Chrome, Edge, Brave, and Dissenter seem to handle Captchas just fine

but whenever I use opera it takes literal minutes to pass.

I got the brave browser on my laptop and it won’t even allow me to post. I’m not going to sit there for 5 min solving to post on Jow Forums. All of my other equipment and browsers work fine.

>using brave
>being this much of a retard

would it be possible to use a spoof addon to "switch" browsers every time you post?

I swear the God, the 'select all images with cars' ones are the fucking worst. They want me to identify every fucking car in the western hemisphere. I once stuck with a particularly bad one out of morbid curiosity, to see how many it would take, and it wound up being 36.

no, Just use chrome only to shitpost here on this website like I do. For everything else I use hardened firefox.

Attached: 1539114998638.png (249x249, 85K)

I purposely select the wrong shit 1 out of 3 times to cause AI driven cars yo crash.
Why arent you doing your part to hold back Judgement Day and fuck with Google?

Attached: 1561938684398.jpg (960x614, 117K)

Buy a 4chin pass, nigga.

Really no way around it if you use 1st party
Jow Forums is a glownigger datamine site, captchas essentially train AI

I've found out that if you use adblockers Jow Forums will make you do an endless amount of captchas just to cope with the add revenue lose. But if you take the ad blocker off they solve in 1 captcha, sometimes just automatically verify

Attached: 1559614539301.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

>download 4ch anX
>go to settings
>in "postings and captchas" check "Captcha Fixes: Make captcha easier to use, especially with the keyboard." and "Force Noscript Captcha: Use the non-Javascript fallback captcha even if Javascript is enabled."
this will make it so you solve 1 captcha and then copy paste some shit, it sucks but it beats the run around

>And have all my posts logged to my account, so i can be arrested later
No thanks

Maybe if Jow Forums didnt keep logs, store all info, then hell yea. But we all know this is a honeypot to catch dissenters, one day laws will be passed and we all are fucked
>Fuck niggers!

Attached: C2E2EB31-16BB-4B6A-8C14-EAC0F8EA2DEC.jpg (640x632, 415K)

Buster is an extension for Chrome that turns all captchas into sound captchas then automatically resolves them. Haven't tried it out myself and don't know if it exists on other browsers, but it made the rounds on reddit and Jow Forums and it seems legit and most importantly without signs of spyware behavior.

Commit skyscraper jump.

i haven't seen a captcha for at least 1 year
i just click the box and post
what are you niggers talking about

this works too

Yeah diabling ublock made it solve without needing to even do it. Still bullshit, fuck gookmoot, I'm gone from this fucking kike infested faggot site.

>lol give money to jews and trannies guise! XD

don't clear your cookies or you're fucked

I'm using a pass.
But before I noticed that on chrome when logged in to a Google account it was quite fast, while using brave I would get captcha after captcha.

it's a chromebook they've been cleared multiple times

Opera... god sake

Recently they've been a real pain in the ass to solve

If this is all supposed to improve AI object identification, why are they so obsessed with fire hydrants.

>chromebook
as long as jewgle knows who you are you won't get captchas

that's probably it

Jow Forums is a low IQ board verified. Without putting on a tinfoil hat I can tell that fire hydrants are important objects on the road for their cars to recognize.

that's exactly it
see

Firstly passes are bought with crytobucks secondly they enable you to use VPN even though it is discouraged you would have to be a complete moron to get b& for it lastly you could have more than 1 pass as they cost nothing 100 crytobucks =5 passes opsec and paranoia solved

get captcha buster, addon for your browser to auto-solve these bullshits

>literally posting without using 4chanx
what's your excuse?

see
u.teknik.io/l0JSP.mp4

fastcompany.com/90369697/googles-new-recaptcha-has-a-dark-side

Attached: file.png (751x522, 353K)

install 4chanX, it bypasses a lot of the captchas

>According to two security researchers who’ve studied reCaptcha, one of the ways that Google determines whether you’re a malicious user or not is whether you already have a Google cookie installed on your browser. It’s the same cookie that allows you to open new tabs in your browser and not have to re-log in to your Google account every time. But according to Mohamed Akrout, a computer science PhD student at the University of Toronto who has studied reCaptcha, it appears that Google is also using its cookies to determine whether someone is a human in reCaptcha v3 tests. Akrout wrote in an April paper about how reCaptcha v3 simulations that ran on a browser with a connected Google account received lower risk scores than browsers without a connected Google account. “If you have a Google account it’s more likely you are human,” he says. Google did not respond to questions about the role that Google cookies play in reCaptcha.

1 Make a fake gmail account.
2 Sign into it using chrome.
It's not hard to bypass this shit desu

you can't make a gmail account without giving them your phone number now. So you can't make a "fake" gmail account because they will know who you are, where you are, and what you do on the Internet. Giving in is an option. It's a sign of defeat.

not an option*
fak

>you can't make a gmail account without giving them your phone number now.
lol, that sucks.
Isn't that illegal with the new EU laws about privacy?

This.

>buy crypto at a bitcoin atm
>buy pass with burner email
>post with a vpn throwing your country

Its the only aids free way to use Jow Forums. As for the rest of you, your posts are logged through captcha and used to train the brainbug.

Perhaps. Google should be shut down.

its always 4 images.

Do the audio one. It's real easy and half the time I don't even know what it is, but Google accepts it anyway.

Why not use Google's voice recognition to solve voice based captcha?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

they are teaching computers how to drive cars autonomously. you need to identify basic shit a car would 'see' as it wandered around.
>ooh, what's that?
A motorcycle
>ooh, what's that?
A bridge
>ooh, what's that?
A fire hydrant
>ooh, what's that?
A stop light

Use a different browser firefox is generally one captcha for me opera like 40

(((they))) have been doing it for a while now.

Attached: fuck off AI.gif (699x576, 3.14M)

While recording everything you type here as well as your IP and device ID.

On a related topic, does anyone knows what’s the most efficient way to report a post? Like how do you get the highest rate of getting someone posts deleted?

Why? did someone hurt your feeling?

You might be an npc brother...Im sorry

I heard putting a dragon dildo into your ass helps

don't be a faggot

Who cares? Stop being a faggot.

fuck gookmoot(and google) for getting rid of legacy captcha

You just have to tell them you reported them that way the jannies can see and help you

Posts contents aren't sent to Google Captcha.

You can still use it.

lol, ok.

just installed 4chanX, looks great so far.

You know you can literally read the captcha javascript, right?

He is obviously a paranoid skitzophrenic

Just change your meme flag and use incognito mode you'll be fine