Stockpiling weapons and ammo

>stockpiling weapons and ammo
>as it becomes more clear every day shit is biblical
>thinking a pile of wordly possessions collected for the sole purpose of clinging desperately to this shit life will save you from the wrath of God.
A stockpile of weapons and beans just means you dont trust in God. The final days are close, get right with your creater because beans and ammo isnt saving your soul. Trust me you dont want to live long enough to see the horrors these people will bring.

Attached: 1552430733606.webm (854x480, 1.69M)

Attached: christlet.png (209x241, 5K)

Perfect shot. exsanguinated almost instantly.

>I posted it again

Attached: 1544839458045.jpg (819x1024, 63K)

kys glowing alphabet nigger

Just because your getting prepared with stockpiling materials doesn't mean we're not building a local community to aide one another for SHTF. Even the faithful will need tools.

Is there a major artery located right there or something?

>do not trust god
I've been asking myself this a few times. I still storage a lot of food, though. The bible told us though, that we should watch out for ourselves and that there will be famine (and of course no buying and selling without the mark).

I reason the following, we know what's coming, because we believe God through the bible. So I see no problem in storing food for the longterm. Yes I believe God does provide for his believers, as the birds also find food. Having food doesn't contradict this because I'm also expected to help those in need, give it to those who ask for it, getting robbed. In the great tribulation we will suffer. So even though I'm having things, I don't expect to keep them. This might sound selfish, but there is also the give-and-you-shall-recieve matter I'm counting on.

Weapons, on the other hand, I have no need for those or even access but as long as your not tempted to use them for defense but for hunting food for the time when you cannot buy or sell, then I also have no problem with that.

Hit the heart and lungs. Perfect target alignment.

>as it becomes more clear every day shit is biblical
Good call, it's not like people have been saying the exact same thing for thousands of years.
Any day now, yessiree

Was that a crossbow?

>thinking a dead Jewish rabbi will fix things
The only thing that will fix this world is the blood of strong white men. Or go on hoping for a magic show, retard.

Attached: 1555692395220.png (720x674, 280K)

>being prepared for any eventuality is a lack of faith in God
>equating preparedness with materialistic worship
Imagine being this delusional

The logic is "Just wait around to die like a faggot, goyim!" Not a single instance of waving Jewish books around has saved anyone at any time in history. Not even the Jews.

why would you not use them in defense? I understand not using them in offense, but if someone is trying to kill you why would you not defend yourself with lethal means?

no it was a laser

Dont take me the wrong way. What I mean is where your prepping is coming from. If you are doing it too look out for others who are less aware of whats coming, especially if you have a family, thats one thing. However a lot of these guys are single heathens who just want to survive so that they can come out the other side as the people in power. We should be focusing on saving souls and preaching the gospel to the lost. If we do that we dont need to worry about what we eat.

Attached: 1555855452776.jpg (480x480, 57K)

1. maybe it was always biblical because the bible covers the creation of the world, the end and everything between?

2. you simply have to look at it to see it

What said. That critter had such a sudden drop in blood pressure that it was dead on its feet.

led arrow nocks

Attached: Screenshot_55.jpg (1726x809, 287K)

>Well fuck, I'm out of here brah.
That buck took it like a champ

>defense
what do I need defense from? everything they could possibly do to me will be repaid by god. The soul, they cannot touch. Of course I don't like pain so I also hope I wont get hurt but I leave it up to god.

>Trust me you dont want to live long enough to see the horrors these people will bring.
So, how many apocalypses have you lived through, christcuck?

He's a christnigger, so everything short of suicide is a-ok for an option to get into heaven quicker.

How can you say it isn't gods intention for you to defend your life lethally if need be? If god gives you a tool, are you not responsible to then use it? Will you die and ask god why he did not save you when he gave you the tool to do it yourself? If a boulder is falling down a hill, do you ask god to stop the boulder or do you step out of the way?

Attached: christling.jpg (398x529, 109K)

Oh now I get what you mean, yeah I see a lot of that in the prepper and firearm community where men without purpose are content with bottling themselves up and ultimately striking out violently when given the opportunity or if they crack. It's a sad state of affairs

Yes, those who seek to live will surely die. Those who live by the sword will die by it. Love your enemy because what merrit has it do love those that love you, even then heathen love their own.

USA:
>Stockpile weapons and ammo
>Thinking the government isn't already overreaching jurisdiction and monitoring you
>Government breaks down your door and arrests you for suspected terrorism
>Court rules against you because "Why do you need all this lol, too big to fail!"
Canada
>Only costs twice as much as USA for barebones models with magazine and firing mode restrictions
>Government knows exactly what gun(s) you own
>Breaks down your door and arrests you for suspected terrorism
>Court rules against you because you got into a mild argument with a borderline-illiterate Arab cashier at Walmart© and they reported it to the police
UK
>Everything goes to shit
>Laugh at idiots who won't stockpile because they listen to the governments arbitrary anti-freedom nanny-state
>Shit hits the fan
>Everyone else dies
>UK is now officially an Islamic country

Hmm, first of all I do not want to risk to kill, because this is clearly forbidden, isn't it?

Second, while I believe that faith can move mountains, I think that doesn't apply to the will of people.

Well, maybe it's possible to make their demons (of those people attacking you) fllee and thus calming the situation...

but... it was written in the tribulation they will win over the elect so I'm not to sure about that.

Basically I don't want to stand before the lord with blood on my hands.

Checked

Attached: 1562119361341.jpg (2646x3528, 966K)

Hmm, seeing this meme applied to christians, made me realize it's kinda insane to play chess with pidgeons in the first place, isn't it? Either you're a pidgeon that is natural and proper, or you're a lunatic doing wierd things.

God wants us to fight evil.

>he maketh my hands to war

God made us feel hate for a reason.

Attached: 10763_eightbit.jpg (1067x599, 309K)

If earth were heaven then isn't it worth fighting for?

Attached: image%3A20232_eightbit.jpg (2280x1280, 1.64M)

dont foget to stockpill pdf stuff and pre made marx well genrators to fuck over raido/cell stuff

Attached: 853a91888d9b593eeb32b045a1f06e868aabdd609672660f9df7d1d3d801600b.jpg (1650x2118, 558K)

Im a Christian. Jesus has spoken to me in my dreams. I believe he is our savior. Im still going to have a small supply of food, water and legally owned firearms. Nothing to do with not having faith. Everything to do with not having my family suffer. If we get vaporized by a nuke, at least we didn't feel a thing.

Attached: 20190429_130255.jpg (973x643, 234K)

>implying you know what God did and did not do
>implying God made & loves all of us but is ok with you killing some people because your special and you know the rules better

Have fun with that. Just because you take the right hand path doesnt change the destination. Vengeance is mine said the lord. Seek to partake in what is his instead of stealing it.

Attached: ombyjno.jpg (625x262, 55K)

we christians will inherit the earth through jesus. He will descent with his angels and bring the sword. We do not have to fight (with guns) because the revenge is his (god) alone.

See

I'm already going to hell.
Why not take some jews with me?

Attached: IMG_20190630_142526.jpg (2160x3840, 637K)

What am i looking at?

A mouse plus a burst from a 5 watt laser from 10 yards.

Attached: IMG_20190630_142510.jpg (2160x3840, 564K)

>No I'm not christian, I have nothing but contempt for your religion, but maybe if I use this argument on you, you'll do what I want

Attached: 435735698.png (299x262, 36K)

t. NPC

Based.

Lmao this nigger believes in god.
There is no soul. Or rather, your soul is one with your body. It is a function of your brain.
If your body dies so does your so called soul. It's the end of the line.

Remember: finish jews with headshots to deny them a dmt trip.

>A stockpile of weapons and beans just means you dont trust in God.
this is the literally one of the cringiest and stupidest argument some fringe christians, its akin to "if you dont take your child to the doctor then God wills it to die"

Nice try rabbi. You won't break the faith that we have in our Savior.

Attached: 1559256937476m.jpg (1024x519, 79K)

Well, those who do not believe will die so you're not exactly wrong when you believe you'll die with your body since you clearly lack the faith in jesus. It's just you though, it doesn't apply to christians that will recieve eternal life and know to have a soul.

So kill as many Jewish children as possible.

no

Skin them, butcher them, apply electrical shocks to make them more after shattering the jews legs!

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: 1558392685846.png (900x675, 1.27M)

I'm certain, this was written by someone calling himself jewish away from keyboard.

No

The only good jew is a dead one.
Pic related

Attached: 1556852504579.jpg (839x750, 112K)

Let's play a game Germany.

Attached: 1558374210500.jpg (1888x1888, 819K)

It's my favorite game.
It's called: can you legally view this content outside the u.s.?

Attached: 1554495840764m.jpg (432x1024, 116K)

Thanks for posting this. When I first saw the webm I wondered wtf happened.

I guess the answer to that is "no"
Kraut.

Hello Glowing one!
You are new at this, right.

what the heck was it, an arrow with a LED on the back?

Absolutely mutt post.

>means you dont trust in God
God helps those who help themselves.

Check the archives for "kill all Jewish and israeli children"
15 years lol

>biblical
Stopped reading right there.

Even your milquetoast god would rather you pick up the sword and start putting your politicians and the immigrants to it than sitting by idly.

Attached: D82npdzUEAAk4-C.jpg (455x341, 18K)

see

wow never seen that before, pretty cool it exists. at first i thought it might be a bullet tracer but when i saw the film wasnt in slow motion and the light stayed on the animal i figured it had to be a low velocity projectile with a light, either an arrow or knife or something

>A stockpile of weapons and beans just means you dont trust in God
no, you gigantic fucking faggot. God doesn't just give you free shit, it helps you on your path.

I for one trust whatever you want to call God to watch over me and guide my bullets to their target.

good bait but sage

Attached: 8521654523.png (964x266, 35K)

>just wants to shoot people because hes insecure
>if I convince myself im doing gods will its ok

Keep serving the god of this world. Just dont be mad when you are forced to lay in the bed you made

Attached: 1550636436749.jpg (960x960, 128K)