Man put on terror list after fending off terrorists

>Be bong
>On way to buy some more tea
>Suddenly wild jihad cunts appear
>God Save The Queen.jpg
>Decide to fight back despite being outnumbered and unarmed
>Manage to fend off the bastards since their IQ is lower than London's speed limit
>Badly injured
>Get hospitalised
>Praised a hero online

>A year later
>Get placed on a terror watchlist by your own government in fears of becoming a right wing extremist
>mfw

Being a bong must fucking suck.

Source(s):

summit.news/2019/07/01/man-who-bravely-fought-off-islamic-terrorists-is-put-on-an-terror-watchlist-by-uk-government/

jihadwatch.org/2019/07/uk-man-who-was-stabbed-eight-times-while-confronting-london-bridge-jihadis-is-put-on-terror-watch-list

Attached: Britbong.jpg (800x420, 39K)

this is the scariest part
>“They treat me like a terrorist but I’m not political at all,” said Larner, who revealed he has been forced to attend de-radicalization classes and is being monitored by the police.

my fucking god, nuke the UK

All of the west is run by traitors. This shouldn't be surprising. Could have been avoided if women were never given the "right to vote.

Attached: women brains.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

He spat at a random black guy and was in trouble with the police for being high on crack cocaine.

He was a hero but that doesn't mean you get a pass for life. He had his day in the sun so he should go back to being a law abiding citizen

>de-radicalization classes
At least holocaust class ends in high school here.

That is true.
But they put him on that watchlist in relation to this event.

Also, I don't really see a connnection between terrorism and being high on cocaine or spitting on a nog.

>crack cocaine
Gotta stay alert when there are so many sandniggers running around

spics and niggers spit at whites as they walk by all the time. good to know i can report them as potential terrorist suspects now.

>Following the attack, Larner revealed that the terrorists had shouted, “This is for Allah” and “Islam, Islam, Islam” during the rampage.
Well there you go, if he had just kept his mouth shut and not told anybody the stabbers were Muslim he wouldn't be branded a far-right extremist. Stupid git could have won the George's Cross but he just had to get mouthy, they need to do to him what they did to Alfie Evans.

Attached: Alfie Killed Because Parents Had Attitude.jpg (744x59, 16K)

Fuck you
IM MILLWALL
NO ONE LIKE US WE DON CARE
CMON ERE YA FUKIN CUNT YA DAFT BASTAD

Britshits banned an American martial arts expert from entering the country because he was going to teach white British how to fight off attackers.

The Bongistani government absolutely hates all white citizens and their desire to kill them off as fast as possible is obvious. White British existence is a source of barely suppressed annoyance to them.

Attached: 1525169486857.png (616x828, 599K)

>He spat at a random black guy and was in trouble with the police for being high on crack cocaine.
oh and who told everyone this story?

>www.jihadwatch.org
that site is inaccessible here but if you don't have a vpn you can use opera's built in vpn

Attached: wtf(534552).png (590x710, 544K)

They actually blocked an anti-terrorism site so that you're not aware how frequent the attacks are?

probably blocked in all countries that experience attacks of peace, except yours oddly. post if it's blocked where you are. none of this should surprise anyone, it's illegal to be white these days.

Attached: its over (43234).jpg (960x686, 46K)

>Rare flag

This was of lowest points in recent UK memory. (pic)

I wonder what my government thinks of all my satire and shit posting?

I've basically accepted, never go to England and never take my electronics anywhere.

Attached: 201352305947330734_20.jpg (800x450, 37K)

If you only knew how bad it is

Attached: 1524509547139.gif (375x304, 790K)

does anyone have a link to some de-radicalization material? what is it like?
>muslims dont actually have a long history of violent conquest and being slavers
>we need immigrants bc muh food
>white genocide is a conspiracy, goy! quit noticing things!
what is it like?

>Manage to fend off the bastards since their IQ is lower than London's speed limit
Kek, a lot of the roads are 20mph. I could cycle faster than that.

Attached: 389720958709341.jpg (600x1023, 70K)

So glad I never had to take a Holocaust class in High School I feel awful for you zoomers. I remember getting recognized for a paper I wrote on some Holocaust sob story though, feels kinda gay looking back. Like I was the goodest goy.

Shut up. This is Jow Forums. We like to get angry at headlines from hate click-fuelled nonsense websites that leave out important facts in stories so it fits what we want to hear.

They have crack in bongistan?

You guys helped me turn my life around and for that I’m always grateful. I used to be a bluepilled depressed virgin. I found pride in being white and have managed to find the motivation to work out, talk to girls and stop being so useless. I used to hate kids but now I can’t wait to start a family and have my stake in the future of the world. I know it seems bleak with all the shit that world governments are doing but we can do it anons, our cause is one worth fighting for. Thanks.

Thanks to you shlomo

My point was that the UK justice system is fairly reasonable all things considered.

Hes a serial criminal who threatened his own mother whilst high on drugs.

Some people on Terror Watch lists tried to brainwash him so he ended up on the list too.

Him being on the list isn't as a direct result from resisting terrorists on Londons streets.

He was a hero but he should go back to being a law abiding citizen.

I'm MILLWALL!

That's a good website run by a Jew, it's funny reading comments from people who hate Jews and Muslims.

You're such a faggot

Older zoomer/late gen y here depending on cutoff dates, but we never had holocaust class except a short portion of a history class, for like 2 weeks
We also had a documentary on how jet fuel cant melt steel beams
Say what you want about appalachian education but we are better off than brainwashing

None of that is true. If he never defended against jihad, he would have just been your run-of-the-mill crackhead. We have plenty of them. He ended up on an anti-terror list for self defense against mud people, nothing more, nothing else.

>do anything negative to any minority
>OY ER ARE YEW SOME KOINDA TERRORIST
fuck england

>My point was that the UK justice system is fairly reasonable all things considered.
its reasonable to imprison someone with a show trial for one year for merely reporting on london rape gangs? kys cuck
go back to licking the queens beef curtains

try not to get a misdemeanor for "making speech intended to offend"

Attached: 1526259458141.png (478x523, 14K)

>minority
there is 1.6 billion muslims in the world. that word minority needs to be retired it's used to manipulate whites sense of fairness and compassion.

Attached: 111520.png (719x758, 353K)

the old article from 2017 said he was homeless