How come niggerwashing is accepted?

How come niggerwashing is accepted?
Why can't niggers have their own characters?
I guess its in their nature, the only "successful" nigger society is the one that came from being a slave to whites.

Attached: file.png (1190x886, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/THR/status/1146502892515446785?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have to fight that whole "niggers can't swim" sterotype

This Is It /b/, Ending it all on stream. Link and Manifesto Here:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
>No Sleep In 30 Hours lol

-qyu

kys faggot
oh wait, you've been doing that all morning

Attached: niggerplease.jpg (800x600, 53K)

her shirt makes me thing of push-pops

Attached: iuVUX97D0N.jpg (497x800, 233K)

Anne Frank musical cast with a niglet is the only proper response.

Attached: 1a_600.jpg (600x450, 23K)

>Why can't niggers have their own characters?
Because stealing is in their genes. Don't be a bigot.

It's always the redheads. Why is it always the redheads?

Are you really surprised? All your childhood characters WILL be some sort of minority in one way or the other

thye know little mermaid takes place underwater right?

>I guess its in their nature, the only "successful" nigger society is the one that came from being a slave to whites.
This

If you are white and you pay money for this film your whole gene pool deserves to be culled from existence.

I haven't seen a movie in a couple years. They are mostly all corrupted propaganda :((

I miss movies.

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
So dat's why we go and steal it
Cuz it be our shit to take

ayyy lmao, have a (you) my nigga

will the digglehopper now be referred to as the Bix Nood?

Fpbp

SHE AIN'T NO HALLE BERRY

Seaweed grows in the sea though.

Why you got that nigger flag?

Especially if they had red hair.

Summoning confederate user are we?

Dont worry buddy, I got the referencd and kekd

Niggerwashing is pretty common, but this is not it. The red-haired "Ariel" from "The Little Mermaid" is not a real person, and the movie is 2D fiction. Disney owns the rights to it and is now going to portray her as a Black female.

Disney is just doing this because movies what are remakes or have "diversified" casts can be cash cows if done correctly, in addition to improving brand image to match popular opinion.

If I were a Disney shareholder, I'd be totally okay with this. I wouldn't buy Disney at these current levels though.

Attached: 1547624433801.jpg (342x309, 36K)

Hideous thot looks like a fricking alien, bitches.

Digits confirm Niggerwashing

Attached: Capture.png (1441x866, 1.7M)

If this shit doesn't wake normies up to the fact that Jews are doing it on purpose, what the fuck will?

The movie will be another failure just like Dumbo.

To bait people into bumping the thread.

>its not niggerwashing if the character isn't real
Shut the fuck up retard, commies have been complaining about whitewashing of fantasy characters for years.

John Wick 3 was pretty good desu
t. Zoomer

>Dumbo

Personally, I think Dumbo is retarded, and saw no need for a remake. But its cast was way too White to be considered "diversified" by today's standards. Plus, the original film is nearly 80 years old, so it's not going to hold the same nostalgic position in people's minds today as something like "The Little Mermaid".

Remaking Dumbo was a mistake. However, I see this movie as performing more like Aladdin; which is a remake from the same time-frame as "The Little Mermaid", with a "diversified" cast.

>B-But commies do it too!

Yeah. And they are still wrong/idiots for doing so. If you have similar thinking to commies, then that'd explain why you'd be opposed to a corporation portraying one of its characters differently so that they can make more money.

Attached: 1548033001168.jpg (640x775, 106K)

>t. disney/jew apologist.

>check twitter
>nothing but niggers laughing at white people and rubbing it in their faces
I'm so sick of this timeline.

this is going to redpill a lot of people

Parents, use this as an opportunity to teach your children that niggers aren't human and can't be mermaids.

I just like to look at things in terms of money. Disney isn't making movies to make you feel good or to make internet people mad. They're doing it to make money.

This is also why they're buying up production companies, streaming services, and other media companies left and right; in addition to developing their own streaming service to battle Netflix and others. They're one of the most Jewish companies out there.

You're wrong if you ever expected them to do anything other than try to make money.

Attached: 1553134978788.jpg (560x577, 35K)

>make money
>spend egregious mounts of money
>monopoly
>possibly state or fed propaganda funding
>almost infinite money
>pay movie websites to disable downvoting Black Panther so it can have good reviews
>shill itself

No, shill. They don't care about money. It's just the machine patting itself on the back and then telling you it's doing good because it owns its critics.

I wouldn't count on it

She does kinda look like a fish

Underrated

Attached: Kek4.png (812x806, 797K)

because niggers have no culture, no fairytales, no stories
(((they))) already did it with the princess and the frog
and Lion King is based on Hamlet

>Niggers have no culture
They do have culture, but it's shit like "the cow stepped on the platform of warriors, it must be sacrificed in X way to preserver the masculinity of the tribe"

And these are the "smart niggers" in Ethiopia

Attached: Niggercopter.jpg (320x180, 13K)

underrated

>They don't care about money.
more black kids than white, ofc it's about money

What are you even saying? More black kids what? You want more black kids? I wouldn't be surprised.

Most normies hardly know what a Jew is, let alone that they own Hollywood.

Just looked at the reaction on twitter.

The niggers are celebrating. And people who call out how this is bullshit and it's a Scandinavian fairy tale are told by Niggers... "Yo, you saying people of color don't live in Europe". And " So, Europeans can't be black".

I'm sick of this shit. Can't niggers stop stealing white culture?
Look: twitter.com/THR/status/1146502892515446785?s=19

Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter is black now too, btw.

Attached: hermoinenig.jpg (615x410, 34K)

Most of what you described is exactly what a Jewish company like Disney would do to make money.

Moves like this are exactly what the masses eat up.
>"Oh wow! The Little Mermaid will be Black? That's so progressive. I can't wait to see it!"

And of course, Blacks will react positively with "We was mermaids and shit!".

Attached: 1540366574405.jpg (538x538, 46K)

That's some pretty fucking stupid reasoning to be okay with this.

The new little mermaid movie should be called:
Sopa de Macaco

>masses eat up

There have been movies that don't do as hot because of that exact reason and also legacy material.

Try reprinting the exact same movie without it being the little mermaid and you'll get another ghost busters trainwreck.

Nogs have not created anything. The Jews or white guys do all that creative stuff

Based Push Pop user

Attached: mj.png (300x250, 27K)

This wont go well. Don't they know that niggers cant swim.

Attached: 1553030478271.png (503x581, 360K)

>Disney is just doing this because movies what are remakes or have "diversified" casts can be cash cows if done correctly, in addition to improving brand image to match popular opinion.
thats why movies with black leads do so well! such cash cows!
thats why they bomb in china and throughout the rest of the world that doesnt want to see some greasy dark shitskin jump around on camera

because redheads are most emblematic of whites

>motor stolen
kek which one of them stole it.

They cant, bones are denser, dont understand why it's such a controversy

They picked a real crappy looking nigger. Bitches eyes are spaced too far apart. She looks like a fish not a mermaid. Dumb ass slow brain wide eyed thot.

is she famous because she has a sound alike name? thats a new level of off brand celebrity

>they dont care about money

This is by far the dumbest post I have seen this year

*snap*

I want a remake of Zulu Nation cast strictly with crackers. Diversity and such.

Niggers and mermaids don't mesh. When I think of mermaids I think of beautiful, pale, blue/blonde haired aryans with fins.

They don't. You're an idiot to think otherwise. They don't feel anything losing sales because they already have an extremely large pool to draw from. The only people who suffer is their underling workers.

>corporations shouldn't try to make money and return capital to shareholders

I don't know what else it is that you expect them to do, but your expectation might not be a realistic one.

>Try reprinting the exact same movie without it being the little mermaid and you'll get another ghost busters trainwreck.

That's why it's important to pick the correct movie and to know how much "progressiveness" is too much. Making Ariel Black should be fine, but had they made her obese, trans, or made this a lesbian story; it could easily backfire or flop.

Well it worked out pretty nicely for Disney with "The Force Awakens" and "Black Panther". Aladdin isn't doing that badly either.

Attached: 1552616721036.png (179x226, 48K)

it's not accepted.

Disney is a very very sick company.

Attached: 1458684930463.gif (500x500, 206K)

making ariel black isn't fine, you stupid nigger faggot.

Idc still based on a book by a white european and takes place in europe

Then why are they still considered a MINORITY

>don't mention Anne or that dude will show up with his shitty pics
Fuck that kike and fuck Anne Frank

Attached: gassy.jpg (400x417, 15K)

>its wrong to whitewash black characters

>but its ok to blackwash white characters

Fuck those Hollywood revisionist faggots.

Attached: 3145564122.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Maybe Hollywood will produce my movie. The Last Nigga on Earth starring Tom Hanks.

Niggers fucking hate themselves.

They have no concept of culture particularly african americans as they are completely out of touch with their roots and try to compensate for it by inserting themselves into other ppls culture

Attached: ariel1.jpg (474x266, 15K)

Attached: ariel_blacktarred.gif (500x303, 364K)

Attached: ariel blacktarred.gif (500x303, 499K)

Why they don't create their own characters?

They can fuck off with that. I hope it flops more than Dumbo.

Attached: ariel_blacktarred__.gif (500x303, 497K)

2nd dumbest post

Attached: 1401099285_489475642.jpg (786x1345, 151K)

underrated

>check twitter
Mistake #1

You know, if they had cast the mutt voice actress from Moana, that is cute at least, someone asian or latina or whatever, I'd take this better. But it is always some ugly black actress.
They'll die her hair red and she'll look just like that woman from the Titans show, a cheap whore.

Little girls adore Ariel and she is still popular, as much as the Frozen girls. They knew what they were doing. Fuck them.

TFA had a white female heroine. BP is an all black movie from Marvel, that many went to see so they'd be supportive. Aladdin is the same as the cartoon.

It's fine to Disney's target demographic with this movie; which is all that matters to them. I wouldn't watch the movie either way, so my opinion on the matter is irrelevant to Disney, but I'd prefer them to have used a hot redhead.

TFA has a White female heroine, but also had a Black male in a lead role. Marvel is a subsidiary of Disney. 2019's Aladdin differs from the original in that the genie is voiced by a Black male, and the people playing Aladdin and Jasmine are more "diverse" than the original voice actors.

I was replying to a post that suggested movies with Black leads weren't successful, but the ones I responded with are actually some of Disney's most successful movies of all time, worldwide.

Attached: 1541969498669.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Niggers are the only ones lacking the self control making them addicted to entertainment.

If all you knew about America was what you saw on TV you would think the population is 80% black.

Anti-white sentiment caused by Jews allows for these double-standards.

Attached: nessa 2.jpg (668x1146, 102K)

>Disney paid review sites to disable low reviews for their diversity movies like Black Panther
>Successful worldwide

that's why no one ever brings up instances of Black Panther compare to all the memes you see for Avengers? Ever occurred to you shills that they pay for their own tickets, and that Disney owns most stations to campaign their own product to sell?

Finn wasn't a drawn, the OT was and Rey/Kylo and bb8 are the only characters approved by the fandom. They reduced him as a joke character and a sidekick to a new character in TLJ. Don't be dishonest.

Being underwater is really gonna fuck up her weave, do these people have no soul?

anti white sentiment is the jews you idiopt

Just ask whoever if they're ok with with that change in diversity from white to whatever then pic related is ok.

Attached: 7ZI9v0mXtXnQ5Vnlj3fEODWI1BnjToNHAJTa9ET6SiI.jpg (604x1500, 148K)

>The red-haired "Ariel" from "The Little Mermaid" is not a real person, and the movie is 2D fiction. Disney owns the rights to it
suck my dick lolbert jew. you belong in prison or exile you fucking freak

>they paid to make their own movie successful

Which isn't really shocking for a company as Jewish as Disney.

This is not something a Jewish company would say:
>"Well, the reviews should start coming in for Black Panther soon. They'll probably be pretty negative, and we aren't going to do anything about it."

He doesn't have to be a draw to be a lead character in TFA. I agree that he was a joke/sidekick in TLJ; which is why I didn't reference it as an example of a successful movie with a Black in a lead role, since I wouldn't consider him a lead character in TLJ.

Attached: 1539486289362.jpg (313x363, 23K)