This is the world the NRA wants. Powerful

This is the world the NRA wants. Powerful.

Attached: gunnut.png (700x507, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6099041/Economists-reveal-cheap-accessible-GUNS-drove-violent-murder-boom-1990s.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15522849
upi.com/Health_News/2019/02/06/Gun-violence-not-linked-to-mental-illness-researchers-say/3321549478247/
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/
firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.racism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's an impressive number of outright lies to fit into one cartoon.

No it's not and you know it. But I'm open to any original argument you might have.

Attached: 201907020622-WHE7d2e.jpg (720x831, 51K)

"Signs don't work".

Attached: gun nut logic1.jpg (600x429, 85K)

"Signs don't work"

Attached: gun nut logic2.jpg (736x476, 183K)

Gun nut logic.

Attached: gun nut logic3.jpg (600x456, 59K)

More gun nut logic.

Attached: gun nut logic4.jpg (594x446, 66K)

Do you guys not realize how stupid you look?

Attached: gun nut logic5.jpg (600x473, 70K)

You're just going to regurgitate old cartoons? No thoughts of your own? Not open to discussion?

How do people get speeding tickets if signs work?

"Theyyyyrrrre ccuummin for errrr gunnz!!!!!"

Attached: gun nut logic6.jpg (560x370, 50K)

imagine being this retarded.

>still illegal to kill
how do you conflate murder and gun ownership?

Attached: gun nut logic7.jpg (900x709, 472K)

Both very gay posts.

Attached: gun nut logic8.jpg (601x425, 56K)

Attached: gun nut logic9.jpg (736x614, 173K)

Gun grabbers don't operate on logic or reason, just emotion and conjecture. They're literal children.

Attached: gun nut logic14.jpg (600x482, 101K)

Attached: gun nut.jpg (700x527, 91K)

>how can I make money when the only thing I'm good at is making bad lazy art and huffing cock

Attached: gun nutlogic.jpg (592x710, 41K)

how do they know that concealed carriers don't stop mass shootings?
I mean if they stopped some mass shooting nobody would heard about it anyway.

Attached: gunnut12.jpg (644x468, 95K)

Attached: gun violence recall.jpg (550x389, 86K)

the gun isn't a faulty product
why am I doing this. out

someone post captain America comic where he says that without nations values American flag is just colorful rag

>crazy eye
>whirly birds around head
>mental institute guys chasing him in background
Holy shit could you strawman any harder? It just weakens your own argument after a certain point.

couldn't*

All of the young people I know here in the midwest have at least 1 gun.

But signs dont deter me from speeding, police do.

Didn't majority of mass shootings in usa happen in gun free zones?

>doesn't kill anyone
Recalled After 0 deaths.

>In 2018, Israel significantly loosened firearms restrictions, allowing all citizens who had undergone combat training and qualified in Advanced Infantry Training ('Rifleman "07"') to apply for a private handgun license.[147]

So literally everyone over 18yo. Neat. Bitch about that.

>concealed carries haven’t deterred mass shootings
Lie, discarded
Removing the posted signs removes a driver’s legal liability. Removing gun-free zones does not legalize murder.
False equivalencies
Baseless generalization and statistically unfounded fear of gun violence
Not a single argument is made in this comic
False equivalency
Guns don’t kill people

If gun owners are so responsible why aren't loaded guns allowed at gun shows?

Attached: gun show.png (470x468, 299K)

Attached: opfag5.jpg (648x498, 188K)

Its impossible to know who does or does not have a loaded weapon at a moments notice
Its russian roulette make the wrong call and someone dies

Everyone already knows it's illegal to shoot up a school, but they don't automatically know the speed limit of every street.

Not like anyone ever gets a speeding ticket or for going thru a stopsign/redlight, amiright.

>more water
You do realize if our species spent a larger part of our lives in water we'd be more amphibious right?
>more cigarettes
Constantly exposing ourselves to carcinagens will eventually make us immune to cancer, just like sharks. We will need it if we ever venture into space
>more guns
if you could equip water to drown water or to out-cancer cancer this would be a valid argument, protip, you cant.

There are more guns then citizens in the country. You should be more worried about liberal John buying one gun, then republican Cletus buying 10 boxes of ammo. We all know Cletus just loves to shoot on the weekends .

>the left: Trump is literally hitler and in control of our government
>also the left: only the government should be allowed to have guns

Are you saying mental illness isn't the real problem? Are you retarded?

Polls are useless nowadays because people no longer give truthful answers just so they can be socially engineered with the results. There was a sharp decline in truthful answers.

I wonder why school shootings suddenly popped up in the last 30 years. It couldn't possible have started from the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 or anything.

I'm bored. all fields Salsa get.

Imagine trying to restrict guns in a country where Expedient Homemade Firearms is legal to own

We really need to start locking you creatures up.

>Uncle Sam is a white cis male rather than a genderqueer disabled transmale of color
Can you please keep your cisheteronormativity off our board? Kthx

That's because most city folks have never made anything with their own 2 hands, and don't realize how easy it is for blackmarket gunsmithing to arise.

salsa get

Attached: machinepistols.jpg (943x660, 69K)

Fuckin kike thread
BTFO

And when YOU get attacked, remember you did now want guns, so please stay true to your "ethics"

>This cartoon is implying we should ban muslims and guns
>somewhat based

I love it when ignorant white trash uses words like Kike to describe a race of people that is superior to them. Jews: the chosen people by God. Jews: a people persecuted for centuries yet still rise to a position of prominance. Jews: family oriented and well educated people who tend to be successful in life. Lol. You are a loser. Jews are winners.

Do you noguns cuntries realizes how stupid you look?

Attached: E1111E1E-C1BE-476F-B3C3-C005927FA3D8.jpg (636x382, 82K)

howcome this is ok for media to print but cartoons that caricature blacks with big lips and monkey features are offensive? why is it only allowed to make whites look like dumb caricatures

The issue is blacks

Attached: 1560556553367.png (1281x728, 353K)

No trigger discipline baka

Based

Attached: 1551594431379.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

You're comparing a single type of car to all guns. In fact, cars kill more people in the US every year.

But people speed all the time despite the signs.
The only time I have seen people radically alter their behaviour to not speed is when they see a speed camera or a police car.

>Mass shootings seem to happen more in lmao nogunz zones.

hmm
HMMMM
No fucking really my brain is BUZZING with thoughts about this.

Who the fuck is arguing that we should legalize being able to point guns at people? Fucking not resting your finger on the trigger and pointing your gun at somebody is rule 1 in gun safety.

Wow, I'm literally shaking right now.

I fucking HATE these dumb niggers
>hey school shootings haven't stopped
>gun free zones = schools
>we should ban guns from these areas where guns are already banned

What is it with americans and the "could care less" mistake? It doesn't even fucking make sense if you think about it for one fucking second.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

The last line should be, You need more criminals.

This poor faggot thinks his cartoons are going to have any impact on us normal people.

Attached: das_it_mane_data.png (522x593, 325K)

>places with loosest gun laws have the least gun crime
>mass shootings the left whines about are in gun-free zones

What world do these people live in where they think that a mall where 99% of the people inside have handguns is somehow in more danger of someone deciding that it's an easy target?

its a slide thread

>Concealed-carry hasn't prevented shootings in areas where conceal-carry is illegal
>Same with open-carry
>What the NRA wants next is everyone just pointing guns at people they don't like (except in places where shootings happen) to stop shootings
They really don't know anything about guns or shootings, do they.

Attached: the-left.png (892x732, 175K)

Oh no no no he didn't even quote anyone

Attached: 1546228942801.jpg (575x1024, 42K)

Unfunny straw-man BS.

democrats need to win and guns need to be confiscated. period, no discussion, i dont need to know what some nazi terrorists think, just ban guns and america will be safe

does this guy actually make any money from his crappy cartoons?

>based revolver baby

Even through all the lies, they seem quite fine with openly pointing firearms at eachother.

it isn't that hard to use a proxy my rabbi friend

Attached: 1552721645314.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Attached: bz-5cc892067919a.jpg (500x694, 115K)

>Creating a strawman argument.

You seem like a young girl. You have to be 18+ to post here.

Attached: aaaslidethreads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

I live in WV with CC state how many mass shootings?

I work in Va ,no CC. how many mass shootings?

And why do you listen to police? Because they have guns.

OP, you need to be 18 or older to post here.

Isn't there the saying
an armed society is a polite society

Distrusting the government is literally the most american thing you can do

Pol Pot banned guns?

It's the flag of the people though, the government is a small fraction of those people.

The names for these files are rather ironic user. If you think this is "logic", then you are beyond saving. Fucking hell, the absolute state of the average libshit.

Attached: 547432534634567.jpg (250x246, 12K)

The government is not the nation. Public Schools are concentration camps.

Guns, not crack, drove 80s/90s crime wave.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6099041/Economists-reveal-cheap-accessible-GUNS-drove-violent-murder-boom-1990s.html
Guns increase risk of suicide and homicide in the home, storage not effective.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15522849
Gun violence not linked to mental health.
upi.com/Health_News/2019/02/06/Gun-violence-not-linked-to-mental-illness-researchers-say/3321549478247/

the speed limit thing is actually true, though. speed limit signs do not make you safer - driving better makes you safer. and yeah, criminals do not obey them. that's why people get pulled over for speeding - because they exceed the posted limits.

in certain parts of europe there are no speed limits. why doesn't this cause mass casualties every day? because the people who drive in those areas are skilled, responsible drivers who only drive as fast as they can safely do so.

the exact same thing is true of guns in america.

>Concealed carry doesn't work
False. Multiple mass shootings have been stopped by concealed carriers. Name the number of mass shootings gun control failed to stop. I'll wait. If you lie again, I'll call you out on it.
>Open carry doesn't stop it
Proof required. Also name the number of times an open carrier of guns failed to stop a shooting.
>>>>Finally

>equates guns to cocks.
NO wonder the faggot Lefties are so fucking obsessed with'GRABBING' them

Attached: gun control activists.jpg (433x399, 56K)

>name how many times a gun was used to stop a shooter.
Statistically insignificant
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/

>Gun violence not linked to mental health
Well that's interesting to know

Attached: WattsDumbCunt.png (800x419, 355K)

Attached: 1543896965392.jpg (1399x1460, 277K)

i think you know user

>tfw the only one practicing trigger discipline is the baby

Blow it out your ass

Look buddy your boomer cartoons won't work on us... Go back to where you came from.

Attached: N05612_10.jpg (1246x1536, 194K)

WHEN YOU KILL NIGS
LMAO BOTTOM TEXT

okay, now make one where the X and Y axis are linear.

> When you dump your entire folder of easily debunked, strawman, boomer-logic anti-gun memes for the 92nd time and think it'll actually win hearts and minds this time.
Maybe you should read this:
> firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.racism.html
Anyone who supports gun control is a racist, and frankly worse ones than the edgy Nazis on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
500,000 defensive gun uses a year is "statistically insignificant?" Go drink your onions milk.