Let them out

Let them out

Attached: Let them out.jpg (2048x1385, 416K)

It's just like nazis, imprisoning those Jews forcefully entering Germany and then sending them away.

Oy Vey how could they do this to people who traveled hundreds, if not thousands of miles to illegally enter their country!

Are there any limits to what you'll allow a government to do to a human being? Or do you just go all the way?

Why they gotta keep them penned so tightly though?
That's not right

nightmare

Attached: 1414140702809_wps_2_D51F7F_Passengers_sleep_n.jpg (634x384, 100K)

Once you make it okay for the government to do this to a person you make it okay for the government to do it to any person.

more like barr the doors and set the place on fire, metaphorically speaking

that's what i would do in minecraft

It's needed. Lots of places don't even treat prisoners like that

They can go back home... That would solve the problem correct? They want to stay, they stay in the cage....

So this is okay for you?

protip dude they can simply not fucking come here to leech off my fucking taxes hows that?
THAT A GOOD FUCKIN PLAN? these fucking piles of human fucking garbage have absolutely ZERO fucking right to be here

i like how you're not even answering the implicit question of the guy you're responding to.

why are people traveling thousands of miles just to get into one of our "concentration camps"?
answer that question before you start asking your own

It's literally another holocaust! They're taking them from Mexico and putting them in death camps!

My government mistreats human beings like myself all the time. Only difference is you empathize with and put illegal aliens first.

Attached: 1521566585652.jpg (392x384, 50K)

They don't look like they're concentrating.

This isn't about them, it's about the minimum standards for whay your government and mine can do to a person.
Where will you set limits on your government, user? Where do you draw the line for what's too much?

I already said it was wrong to keep them like that.
They should have stayed at home though

>a person.
theyre not fucking CITIZENS so i dont fucking care

Okay but they didn't.

no fucks given. fuck 'em, every state of our country has these useless shits

>Let them out
We want nothing more than to send them back.

>facilities overwhelmed
>this is trump's fault
apparently they think he should be increasing capacity and not trying to prevent entry in the first place?

Foreign shitskins don't have rights.

So you think that once the government has the power to do this to human beings that they're going to stop just because you have a little plastic card that says you were born here?

I take all this back. You idiots deserve what's about to happen to you.

Hegelian Dialectic. The deepstate has people in south America tempting the people with lies about how it is in America, so they can then organize caravans coming here, so then the government has no place to fit them all, so then shitheads like AOC can use photos like this to go "reeee he's hitler! reee!" and you stupid faggots fall for it. They have you all so emotionally manipulated you have no fucking idea what you're doing anymore. You don't think. You just react.

you going to complain about this same thing when the shitskins and leftists start doing this and much worse to white people?

answer the question.
why are people traveling thousands of miles just to get into a "concentration camp"?

There's at least 90 in this image alone. Each costs 750$ A DAY to store. This image costs the USA 67,500$ A DAY. Someone is making money off of this and its not the taxpayers.

Fucking this. There are basic governmental systems that are being broken here, this will be used against you, I promise. I've seen it.

Only if we push them into a giant fan.

Only if they go back home

They probably didn't expect to detain so many illegals. It's hard to get a clear figure since they try very hard to be outside the system.
Of course, larger quarters would be granted in the future, but it does take time to allot space. They brought this upon themselves, so I shouldn't really care about the overcrowding, as long as their welfare is kept to a human standard.

As soon as they agree to fuck back off home, I'm pretty sure they're free to go.

You think that makes a difference? They're human beings. We have a responsibility to treat them with minimum standards.

Pink pants got a saggy ass, but I’d still hit it

all prisoners have rights. just not a lot of rights. right to be fed and watered, protected from the elements, from abuse, have medical care, and air. some clothes too.

i think the countries already fucked and these fucking hordes of human garbage arent spending nearly enough time in these cages because theyre being released into the inner areas of this fucking country so fuck you

They can live in tents in SF or LA. That seems to be acceptable to the Democrats.

I hate these camps, you know would be nice if we either let them go (back into mexico) or we just put them in a big hole in the ground. Leftist don't seem to understand this is what they truly want, they just don't realize this is how it works.

How is the IG office releasing rushed content on pet Democrat matters but can't get around to exposing the rights-obliterating spyring Obama and all his communist - statist apparatchiks like Brennan and Clapper were running after nearly 3 years of "investigating" ?

Fuck me? The people in power with the direct ability to prevent that could have prevented it by not doing it. What is cutting off your nose to spite your face?
Mininum standards are not being met.

Plenty of room back where they came from.

Keep glowing harder lmfao. But seriously how much do they pay you to say this stuff, I'd do your job all day if the pay well

Attached: 1561270737067.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

what is minimum standart for you ?
a house and a TV ?

>The people in power with the direct ability to prevent that
should be gunning them down in the fucking desert

People who break the law get to stay in a cage for a while. This is called the rule of law, and it applies to everyone.

you're still not answering the question :)
why are people traveling thousands of miles just to get into a "concentration camp"?

I'm serious please I want money. Also reveal flag if ur an honest (American)

There are many international treaties with standards for keeping people who you lock up, just pick one. These minimum standards aren't being met.
You want the police to be able to just kill unarmed people extrajudicially.
And there are minimum standards for treating people you lock up, user.

Send them to Israel
Hay muchos trabajo en Israel guey!

Let them out of America

>You want the police to be able to just kill
hordes of trash that come here to invade and ruin our country, yes.

What difference does it make? Why is the question relevant? It doesn't matter which people, which human beings that the government is doing it to, it doesn't matter what circumstances brought us to this point, at no time should the government be allowed to do this to human beings, because once they can do this to a person they can do it to any person. How is this not something that concerns you?

Double the capacity. Double the occupancy.

I can make this flag say whatever I want it to.

>haha there are not that many illegals
>omg look how horirbly over croweded they are LET THEM OUT RACIST!

They are free to go out, i think you ment to say "let them in"

how are they not being met ? the USA shits on international treaties all day and even invades countries that signed some of those treaties. why should they listen to a treaty made by other countries ?
still hasn't answered what standarts.

You mean let them back into Mexico and not united states?

yes, it does matter. It does make a difference.
If people are willing to travel thousands of miles just to get into a "concentration camp" then CLEARLY those camps aren't that bad, and you're just being a disingenuous turd trying to make Trump and the Border guards as oppressors, which they aren't.

Now then, until you can actually answer my question, why should i answer yours (about "minimum standards" etc.)

I'll wait :)

We won't do anything. I don't expect anything. The only thing you can do is build bigger immigration facilities to handle the pile of migrantfags pouring in. Fuck that. Keep the numbers at a trickle.

A- not America's fault so many showed up at once. It was a tidal wave in what was advertised as a kiddy pool
B- they should've researched the laws before coming here. Unfit parents who can't provide for their children get seperated here too.
C- speaking of laws and rules, they're gonna hate it here. Just go back.

God pls I want money just give me a number I promise I won't sell you out I want to glow too

Attached: IMG_20190703_215600.png (1080x1116, 1.01M)

Lmao alright but seriously I'm really curious how good (or bad) is the pay

yes, that would be wrong. They shouldn't be trying to get in, but there's no reason to keep them like that.

This

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x190, 957K)

HERE'S A SOLUTION IF YOU DON'T WANT OVER-FILLED DETENTION CENTERS:

Shoot anyone who illegally crosses the border.

The issue of detaining illegal border crosses is first a practical one. You have people who need to be detained and houses while they await their asylum rejection.
I'd prefer they were summarily deported on the grounds that they crossed the border illegally, but democrats blocked that. I'd prefer there were a wall to stop them from crossing in the first place, but that got blocked too.
What youre angling for is for us to logic ourselves into being morally obligated to have open borders because of political hurdles to securing it. No. I'd rather run concentration camps and deter additional migrants with a bad reputation.

You know, we could build a wall and these facilities wouldn't be overcrowded

The more opulent the facilities the more people will come to fill them.
If you build it, they will come.

Ridiculous. Name ONE TIME physically obstructing a path deterred human traffic. I'll wait.

They're free to go home any time, but they want welfare in a place they don't belong.

All your posts make no sense, there is no argument it's just a endless amount of logical fallacies without any kind of argument or will to discuss the actual problem at hand.

could not agree more with you user, these rednecks think that the government will fuck them in a privileged way, lol they are so fucking stupid lol and I'm white by the way, what is causing the west to fall apart are these inbred fucks from the south, howdy partner

jewwall.jpg

not citizens.

they're not in those cages for our protection

they're in there for theirs

Commies pay good money to live in those conditions in LA Podshares.
Quit your bitching!

Attached: 1556487129879.jpg (1563x879, 169K)

This isn't about them, user. It's about you and me.

These are minimum conditions. Food, water, shelter.

shoot them to death
make immigration a crime punishable by death
exit the UN treaty
pull the plug on the universal declaration on human rights

I'm talking specifically about how these human beings are being treated as prisoners of our government.
What's up, comrade? Tell Svetlana her sister left her toothbrush back at the hostel.
There are plenty of international agreements that talk about minimum standards for people you lock up and these are not being met.

Attached: hhs.jpg (1249x395, 97K)

Are they in fact free to leave if they want to leave the country?
My.understanding of the situation is this

They try and hop for free.
They get caught and claim asylum
They cant get let go because they committed a crime. They also can't be deported till a judge reviews their asylum claim.
It's not like if a murderer agreed to go to Mexico we'd let them out of jail. Crossing the border is a crime.

are they vaccinated?

Those human beings are prisoners of our government. They broke the law and are being held in detention awaiting trial.

they volunteered for this. they could go home at any time.

And there are minimum standards for how prisoners of our government should be treated, right?

What is your point? Democrats won't allow anything to get funded with regards to improving basic conditions or adding facilities. They want it to look as bad as possible for the upcoming election.

I wish these were Nazi style concentration camps, I really do, but they just aren't. I feel bad for all the people who signed up for DHS to womp terrorists and illegals only to work as a Red Cross refugee ass wiper, as well the people who signed up to be legit do-gooders only to get called Nazis by half the country.

still evading the question.
you're just a disingenuous turd

Berlin Wall?

What makes people think that these people won't be exactly this poor and squalid anywhere we leve them?

But-t that's inhumane hhow is that-t any b-better???

The just passed a $4.6 billion spending bill, keep up.

Pretty funny desu

Yes, make it okay for the government to summarily kill people in our own borders, why don't you quit your French fries and fucking your sister and try to use your fat-drowned brain, inbred fuck, if we make that okay, we make FEMA on our asses okay too cunt, kek away fucker

>And there are minimum standards for treating people you lock up, user.

If the standards in detention are worse than where they came from, they're welcome to leave. It is not the responsibility of the government to house everyone who shows up at the border with their hand out.

It's the government's responsibility to house prisoners way better than this.