Wackiest jew myths

What's the most ridiculous myths you've ever heard about our greatest ally? For me it's the kidnapping of white children and the draining of their blood. Haha can you really imagine somebody doing that for centuries and just getting away with it? Haha it's not like a bunch of important figureheads in Europe knew about it and just let it happen. Haha that'd be grounds for mass executions in my opinion haha.

Attached: Munkácsy Mihály vervadkep01.jpg (996x567, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E
youtube.com/watch?v=8vAvwyLG3R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really, if any of this were true it would go all the way back to their introduction in Europe. Just think about how many white children the would've had to kill for their blood libel passover. It would have to be in the hundreds!

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (640x544, 194K)

them not being lying satanist who love death and destruction.

they are god's chosen people

Jews have always been a kind and noble people from the very beginning. It breaks my heart to hear them being accused of such terrible things. Hah Satanists, imagine believing they would ever worship something as small as Satan. Hypothetically speaking, If Jews bothered to worship something it would probably be much older than some fallen angel.

Attached: Moloch-followers.jpg (610x440, 87K)

>they are god's chosen people

Yes of course, but which one?

Attached: 06d0cbc7378bea47804ad6ecf277f0ee--william-blake-art-on-the-morning.jpg (496x640, 112K)

Supposedly one of them was executed by crucifixion and 3 days later he just got up and left without leaving a trace.

I think you might be referring to little Simon of Trent. He was just 2 years old when he was kidnapped in March of 1475 in Trento Italy only to be discovered by a cook in the cellar of Samuel, the head of the Jewish community on Easter Sunday 1475.

Attached: Pietro_Stefanoni_Simon_von_Trient.jpg (500x678, 140K)

>Myths

Although the Jewish community was very small (only 3 households a the time) and recent immigrants to the quiet community, they managed to draw the suspicion of the town magistrates. All 18 jews both men and women were rounded up and tortured into confession. They were forced to admit to the crime of kidnapping and murdering the child, but also to blood libel, or the accusation that because of the contempt Jews feel towards Christianity, they murder Christian children in order to use their blood for rituals. 8 of the men were executed in late june and one chose to commit suicide in jail. This tragic event has been forever immortalized into one of the cities walls. Like a warning of some sort. Maybe more people should've listened.

Attached: The-Murder-of-Simon-of-Trent.-Palazzo-Salvadori-TrentoItaly.-Photo-by-Andreas-Carter-via-Wikimedia.j (266x300, 103K)

based on your weak understand of jew, Satan and religion i think its a bait, but i bite
lets get real:
if you were a jew your after life would been like this:
1- being pieous: you gotta go to heaven and live for eternity
2- you are a sinner: you die and and you never wake up (like atheist death)
so it doesn't matter what they do: there is no punishment for them you can basically do whatever you are pleased to do and the only bad thing that can happen to you is that once you are dead, you are dead for ever.
thats why Jews can literally worship Satan and nothing will happen to them. (Satan is not even evil in Jewish religion, its name , Satan , is just means someone who blocks you, someone that doesn't make you move the right way, fun fun fact, Satan was actually a angel that was assigned from god to test Jews, so worshiping him will be as if you worship Gabriel or Michael)

>Because Jews have absolutely no history of sucking children's blood.

Attached: 1556171091647.jpg (839x750, 112K)

That your mom has to be a jew in order for you to be a jew

>haha
hahahaha

The holocaust.

>meme flag
Show your flag, rabbi

Unsurprisingly, in 1758, Cardinal Ganganelli (later Pope Clement XIV, 1769–1774) prepared a legal memorandum which largely absolved the Jews of their crimes. All but 2 cases, those of Simon of Trent and that of Andreas Oxner, were publicly stated to be false. All other allegations and evidence provided to the Cardinal was promptly ignored.

At the same time, the cardinal would go on and on about the glories and accomplishments of the Jewish people across history, writing that the murder of Simon of Trent should not be enough to sully the good name of the Jewish people.

Further insults were provided by the Pope Paul VI in 1965, who for pastoral reasons, removed St. Simon from the Roman Martyrology entirely. Simon, and many others like him have been largely forgotten but thankfully, the noble Jewish people have not :^).

Attached: Simon of Trent's martyred body. Engraving, Nürnberg, around 1479..jpg (1024x634, 251K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E

Attached: 8434596928454.jpg (787x586, 178K)

So you believe that many Jews are in fact Satanists? Perhaps part of some sort of synagogue of Satan?

Attached: Kane in his younger years.jpg (422x606, 39K)

>that'd be grounds for mass executions
Yep.

Attached: The last Jew in Vinnitsa, 1941.jpg (1000x1248, 160K)

Blood Libel

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 114K)

>myths

Attached: 1463107377691.png (439x290, 141K)

>Haha can you really imagine somebody doing that for centuries and just getting away with it?
Because they didn't. Go back to your hole kike

Attached: jew_bloodlibel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Kek

Attached: Moloch-and-His-jew_Minions.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

read
>Passovers of Blood: The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murders (orig. lang. Pasque di sangue. Ebrei d'Europa e omicidi rituali) is a 2007 book by Israeli historian Ariel Toaff.

>just getting away with it

Attached: kikes_kicked_out.jpg (485x4520, 452K)

Aw nobody posted my write up on why Jews are the inspiration for vampire mythology. I'd post it but I'm on my phone. Anyways you should all watch a doc called darkness visible. It's a great hour long intro to kikes drinking Aryan boy blood

The whole Adolf Eichmann manhunt and capture

That's all in the past. Europe is much more tolerant now. As i've pointed out the catholic church was cucki... i mean tolerating Jews and supporting Judeo-Christian values since 1758 and they've only gotten more tolerant since then :). I think it's also fair to say that since the Rothschild's funding of the British during the Battle of Waterloo and their subsequent victory over the French in 1815 jews have owned these European powers through their debt slavery and carefully guided their hands towards their desired outcomes. It's like someguy whose name I forget once said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws.” I mean yeah, a couple of Jews get killed every once in a while but nobody important dies. Nobody essential to these greater machinations ever dies.

Besides, the mocha-colored Eurasian negrosexual midget of the future will never question their masters. Europe is just gonna get browner, and gayer, and Jewy-er and that's a good thing!

Haha imagine selling your own people down the river and choosing to serve quite possibly the most wicked people in all of creation because you were to lazy to do your own fucking taxes haha

Attached: Allan_Ramsay_-_King_George_III_in_coronation_robes_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2433x3801, 2.59M)

>Wackiest jew myth
The Six Bajillion

Oh and remember this is just another wacky jew myth. Jews don't ACTUALLY own the British Royal family for example. C'mon, that's just plain wacky!

Attached: Baron Rothschild poking Prince Charles..jpg (600x430, 39K)

>to serve quite possibly the most wicked people in all of creation because you were to lazy to do your own fucking taxes haha
>imagine fighting a war of independence only to let the kikes form the FED and re-enslave you.

Attached: nathan-meyer-rothschild.jpg (559x254, 21K)

If Great Britain was really owned by some powerful family who instinctively hated Europe and its white natives they'd force them to do some really crazy stuff. Like, I don't know maybe picking some Somalian refugee off the street and making him Mayor of Sheffield or something. But they'd go for only the most intolerant and retarded looking one. You know like some hardcore Muslim whose first and last name are the same and who does his best to completely shit on the people he's been asked to serve.

Attached: Quintessentially British.jpg (660x990, 151K)

I see he has been sentenced to the wearing of the green shoes.

Attached: the green shoes.jpg (220x180, 17K)