Antifa split this guy's head open with a crowbar

...and the attacker has been identified, and he has a long history of violence. Why haven't the Portland Police picked him up yet?

Attached: 66b16b0da9ca8e51ce224a3b47095f27228ae650.jpg (600x462, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gEuMj
twitter.com/RightHookUSA/status/1145391980282875905
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGaIFfH7bT0
oregon.arrests.org/search.php?fname=&lname=multnomah&fpartial=True
twitter.com/LeahNiD
twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1146526907913183232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you unsub from Thunderfoot.

HAHAHAHA.

Probably a jew and probably related to someone powerful, most antifaggots are. If they weren't connected there is no way in hell these bugmen would have the balls to assault someone.

archive.fo/gEuMj

Attached: 7794b583ca46f4b799add3d3651bafe18e2dc22a.png (1842x1036, 1.65M)

I bet this guy loves rick and morty

>he has a long history of violence. Why haven't the Portland Police picked him up yet?
He didn't attack any people.

Only community service of pest control.

Attached: wst1407310076-p2.jpg (1080x801, 502K)

Attached: 56544365778.jpg (567x481, 132K)

S-0-Y boy swung with all his might and old man still walks away. Do they even lift?

Attached: GYDL9819.jpg (625x625, 38K)

The perp and maybe the Cops are on the take from the (((Slave Masters.))) When the (((Slave Masters))) give you orders, you listen. If you don't listen, at minimum you are out of a job.

inb4 charges dropped, time served

>and he has a long history of violence
gonna need a source for that

someone has to fight the nazies.

You forgot to turn off your meme flag

Amazing how the first twitter account linked in that article (Rambobiggs) is now suspended. The tweet in question had over 20k likes before it got Jewed.

When did you buy your Jow Forums pass and which VPN are you using that allows you to appear in Israel?

you are a faggot

another faggot spotted

the vid without (((youtube))) age restriction

twitter.com/RightHookUSA/status/1145391980282875905

where's my bike lock, pol?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGaIFfH7bT0

Attached: eric-clanton-768x448.jpg (768x448, 74K)

Attached: antifaperp.png (1209x242, 309K)

and lose the chance to stand up to nazis in their home court?

i'm Israeli. if you want you can come visit me and post on Jow Forums from my computer. our street are swarming with americans, probably all jews from the Birthright program. holly crap you're loud. the women are an absolute nightmare. weird species.

>Why haven't the Portland Police picked him up yet?
Because it's Portland.

Those are just mugshots. They don't give any context. Listen, I'm on the same side as you, but I'm a truth junkie and I need supportive evidence.

send the pictures and info to the victim, he can press charges

You're a dumb crustpunk dude. The only thing this shit is going to lead to is more senseless violence. Play stupid games and you too will win stupid prizes.

>if you want you can come visit me and post on Jow Forums from my computer.
Do you also want to eat my foreskin? Bad news for ya.. I got Jewed after birth and never had a chance to oppose it.

Fuck of kike

>You're a kike for asking for supporting evidence instead of just believing it at face value.
Am I wrong?

portland has made clear, inside that city. violence is the answer.
you've seen gangs of new york?
I am not advocating anyone break the law. but there is a clear precident being set, that inside that city, assault is not against the law.

>senseless violence
but my senses are sharp

If his name gets posted here, the thread will get pruned. search his name on oregon.arrests.org . He's got assault, unlawful use of a weapon, harrassment b, and theft among other things. hes no stranger to the portland police

>probably all jews from the Birthright program. holly crap you're loud. the women are an absolute nightmare. weird species.
Amerijewesses are great, if you're into anal

>Do you also want to eat my foreskin?

i dont want to force you to do anything you dont want. this is just some jew hospitality.

>but my senses are sharp
Good, then you'll definitely feel it when someone caves in your head with their fist after you attempt to violently assault them.

Portland police are commie scum

oregon.arrests.org/search.php?fname=&lname=multnomah&fpartial=True

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03 Oregon Jail Arrest Records Search.png (992x193, 12K)

Portland is in Multnomah County, you braindead kike. That's not the guy's name. It's archived and not difficult to find.

Call the cops

>Portland is in Multnomah County, you braindead kike
>This is common knowledge everyone in the country should know.
I think you need to kill yourself as soon as you get the chance.

I think that adult was calling you a brain dead kike because you’re clearly a shilling fucktard if you’re giving input on something you don’t know shit about.

Attached: 95C5AD35-765A-4220-B0E0-13043390732E.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Attached: D-Xeo8bU0AEcEd-.jpg (680x651, 74K)

because the claim was made that he has a history of violence and, instead of being a true brain dead kike and accepting the accusation with zero supporting evidence, I was asking for proof.
What's with the fucking low IQ shills today??

>I would post his name but I'm scared to
faggots

Thank you, user, for not being a pure faggot.

^ they are all absolutely seething that you posted his name

Checked digits of Truth.

>willingly involve yourself in a gang fight
>get hurt
>WTF THIS GUY GOT HURT!

twitter.com/LeahNiD

THIUS ANTIFA BITCH JUST THREW ACID AT OUR GUYS:

twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1146526907913183232

>acid

that was coffee, why would you lie about something that stupid

lmao thats good i like this idea

Post more antifa being violent/ destroying property. Im spamming on Twitter

Hey man coffee will RUIN your teeth

Attached: teeth-whitening-for-coffee-drinkers.png (560x315, 184K)

They probably moved him out of state already. Antifa and leftypol shills are/were all over the place shitting on these threads and keeping track of attempts to identify people. Once we found out it was this specific faggot, they probably had somebody drive him out of town as quickly as possible.

Either that or he's a fed.

>archive.fo/gEuMj
why the fuck would you archive dailywire?

This guy looks so fucking Israeli. He's like a crustpunk Lil Dickey.

Get it out to the TV anchors and youtube "news" folks

Fpbp

Look for a nearby bar/club that plays live music. Antifa in California tend to congregate and work part time at places that host music venues for punk, metal, and electronic gigs.

They're on the same side, doofus

bump

So they caught Facial Pube Stretcher Guy? Am I thinking about the right person?

Come on guys I'm phone posting help a fag out

Attached: 1560397527064.jpg (544x768, 120K)

SURPRISE, the top law enforcement official in Oregon is Attorney General Ellen F. ROSENBLAUM...,

DO IT AGAIN

you're glowing

Attached: 1517962038084.png (485x722, 534K)

the muscle in antifa are white male punkers and anarchists. the trannies are there for show and dont really do anything. its pretty much all these kinds punk/hipster white guys doing the violence when antifa attacks.

not doing dr3 hear, just notting the role of white male race traitors in attack the alt-young. what makes these guys tick?

THIS HAPPENS UNDER (((TRUMP)))
Remember that!

Attached: 1554155065307.jpg (361x341, 28K)

because every time his info has been posted the threads have gotten shut down. it's not an unwise precaution if you want a thread to stay up

but yeah, they found the guy who rented/drove the u-haul, too. He's a fuckin professor at PDX and they're scrubbing his info from the university website. guy's probably shitting bricks.

Attached: aaron-roussell.jpg (1792x1157, 821K)

we know the answer and so do you.

better question: why doesn't trump give a shit about the people who voted for him? why is he courting latinos, gays, and jews instead of ordering his doj to hang federal charges on this antifa fuck, declare antifa terrorist, hit antifa with RICO?

Send a tip to the Feds.

Antifa... buch of Fucking losers.

Attached: open mic antifa.jpg (450x529, 130K)

Am I the only one who thinks that guy glows in the dark?

Because the mayor has not been arrested. Trust me, blue line wants this punk bad. The second the mayor has been read his Miranda, it's on.

>218320538
>Richmond, DC, department of justice, irvine, portland, community policing
nope. that is definitely a glownigger. and judging by that fucking schnoz he's got, I think we know what kind.

So here's a question. What the fuck is a "hetbreeder"? Some tranny fuck called me that while saying I was sheltered for not having to deal with the Proud Boys. Since you know, I'm a normal fucking human being.

The picture on the website doesn't quite look like some of the other pictures.

That video is shocking. You can see the lacerations on the victim's head immediately after he is struck. They could have killed that guy. I don't know how he was still standing. And the media are only talking about gay faggot Andy Ngo who was milkshaked and given a black eye. I heard Ngo's Patreon was about $150,000 - what does this White guy have who was bludgeoned over the head?

why do you think? see pic related.

Attached: 1547501729510.png (899x899, 784K)

i cant see a fucking thing

Doxing threads are not allowed.

This. Holy shit. Most of the time all it takes is a single good punch to floor someone or a single good hit with a weapon to kill someone. Antifa are assaulting old retirees with wrenches and crowbars and these old men just walk it off.

>And the media are only talking about gay faggot Andy Ngo who was milkshaked and given a black eye
Has Andy said ANYthing about that guy? He got it worse. They're using Andy as their token non-white.

>College Professor
>funded by DOJ
>commie

color me shocked. RWDS when?

I keep waiting for some irritated vet to realize that the city is WROL and go all taxi driver.

They're all definitely the same guy. That's some pretty nice work.

Is the mayor of Baltimore still MIA?

What would the Portland mayor hypothetically be arrested for?

>why do you think? see pic related.
I see it

Attached: colour_merchant.png (899x899, 947K)

Only a racist would arrest someone for beating a Nazi.

Attached: AntiFa 4 life.jpg (636x636, 33K)

the only nazis i see are Antifa and left wing.
1940's have been over for decades, low iq idiot

I hope all you right-wingers are taking note.

Leftists don't protest peacefully. Leftists use violence. They use mob mentality & intimidation. They don't fight fairly either. They are anything but "tolerant".

All you right-wingers better prepare for war when dealing with Liberals. Bring your weapons & shields. Don't deal with looney Liberals unarmed. Same goes for you pastors & priests who protest in LGBT+ crowds. Get a "crusade" together & have them defend you against triggered angry sodomites.

Now you know why the Neo-Nazis & the KKK are always carrying shields & weapons with them when they protest.

Attached: BOTFA_-_Thranduil_and_Bard.jpg (1920x800, 1.34M)

I'm not wrong. Antifa are crust punks and tend to love beer and places they can mosh and show off their patchwork pants. Remember RWSS? They shut down Burnt Ramen, a popular Antifa hangout.

He must be stopped!

Attached: Thunderfoot.jpg (300x300, 33K)

> Bring your weapons & shields
Brb, getting my Battle-Moose.

Attached: battlemoose.jpg (1200x849, 144K)

Pretty weak to attack a Boomer IMO, of course I don't know what the Boomer did to deserve it. He looks like a super soiboi. I bet a Chad could easily beat this guy's ass

Rick & Morty has been ruined thanks to these soiboi faggots

Definitely a Jew

Do most of the antifa shit happen in Portland and Berkeley?

You could say he was... Thunderstruck.

Attached: antifa.jpg (1000x1446, 170K)

I thought Trump and the military were gonna take care of the (((rat))) infestation in America?