WW3 GENERAL /WW3/: SOCIAL MEDIA BLACKOUT EDITION

Important OSINT info:

>marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:50.3/centery:29.2/zoom:9

>adsbexchange.com/

(click globar radar view, then global radar. set it up at the persian gulf)

>flightradar24.com/27.24,55.01/7

(good for spotting choppers)

OSINT twitter accounts

>twitter.com/ELINTNews

>twitter.com/IntelCrab (this one is a literal kike, don't take what he says at face-value)

>twitter.com/Spy_Stations

>twitter.com/OAggregation

>twitter.com/no_itsmyturn (also a kike)

>twitter.com/hey_itsmyturn

>twitter.com/Natsecjeff(paki OSINT account)

>twitter.com/MilcomMP

>twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee(i hate this fucker's guts)

>twitter.com/GDarkconrad (best aircraft spotter account i've found, dude is on point, he only loses to the ruskie snitch)

>twitter.com/maleshov (said ruskie snitch)

>twitter.com/AlHadath/

>twitter.com/InLittleChina(lil chink has good intel)

>twitter.com/SpartanML

>twitter.com/lookner

>twitter.com/hthjones (brit OSINT account, he doesn't post often)

>twitter.com/Surveillance911 (this madlad is releasing sat images of the gulf)

>twitter.com/AJABreaking

>twitter.com/balticjam ( the OSINT account that reported the fuckton of spyplanes near kaliningrad)

>twitter.com/AuroraIntel ( B A S E D OSINT account)

>twitter.com/lummideast

>twitter.com/AircraftSpots

>twitter.com/CombatAir(doesn't post often)

>twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk

>twitter.com/AnatolyVlasov87(ruskie air combat account)

this should be enough to inform you better about the conflict rather than that pre-approved MSM kike shit
don't trust intel you can't check for yourself, and NEVER trust MSM
you're welcome user
PREVIOUS THREAD:

Attached: tinkertailor_posterseries.jpg (900x1339, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/towersight
twitter.com/sotiridi
twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts
twitter.com/StrategicNews1
twitter.com/TheNorth_A
twitter.com/EndGameWW3
twitter.com/Natsecjeff
twitter.com/allushiii
twitter.com/Syrian_MC
twitter.com/lookner
twitter.com/ImageSatIntl
twitter.com/IsraelGazaICN
twitter.com/divohim
twitter.com/Silah_Report
twitter.com/MehrnewsCom
twitter.com/border9999
twitter.com/halmiso1
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq
twitter.com/SkyKingInfo
twitter.com/IntelDoge
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog
twitter.com/Intel_sky
twitter.com/air_intel
twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1146515532155408384
twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1146512550831579142
twitter.com/falegary/status/1146271838005280768
twitter.com/lookner/status/1146516301537521665
mobile.twitter.com/maleshov
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1146517318509481984
twitter.com/RTArNewsRoom/status/1146519481629511681
reuters.com/article/us-iraq-oil/fire-put-out-at-iraqi-pipeline-linking-kirkuk-to-turkey-security-source-idUSKCN1TY2AE
twitter.com/AnalystMick/status/1146522782664155141
youtube.com/watch?v=cVsQLlk-T0s
imgur.com/a/iFlBnmP
twitter.com/maleshov/status/1146528888329252865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if any user wants to keep looking at this stuff, these are the accounts i forgot to link in the resource dump
be aware, the ones that are not straight up kikes are usually mujahideen or something alike, so always take this shit with a pinch of salt

twitter.com/towersight
twitter.com/sotiridi
twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts
twitter.com/StrategicNews1
twitter.com/TheNorth_A
twitter.com/EndGameWW3

this faggot takes the cake regarding muslim OSINT, and i mean that
twitter.com/Natsecjeff
this one is literally in Hizbollah
twitter.com/allushiii
also good to check out, but this one most of you already know of
twitter.com/Syrian_MC

a few more i've forgot i think
twitter.com/lookner
twitter.com/ImageSatIntl
twitter.com/IsraelGazaICN
twitter.com/divohim
twitter.com/Silah_Report
twitter.com/MehrnewsCom (iranian state media)
twitter.com/border9999
twitter.com/halmiso1
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq
twitter.com/SkyKingInfo
twitter.com/IntelDoge
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog
twitter.com/Intel_sky
twitter.com/air_intel

don't think there's any left that i know of

if you faggots keep on getting baited into fake happenings threads after this resource dump, you're doing it on purpose

Attached: 11111111111111111111111111111.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Fellas, watch out for shills and bots such as . Don’t reply, argue with them, post memes about them, etc. Just ignore them and keep on posting useful shit. If you have nothing to contribute lurk and don’t fuck up the thread with your shitposting

Attached: DktFvxU0AAU0pi.jpg (599x344, 50K)

gonna tag recent info in this post

>KCIAUDAVQLBN66AMOMUVIDRX

user theories that are interesting

Attached: D8X1SlAXUAAAOT4.jpg (1074x732, 87K)

faggot trying to derail the thread, ignore

Initial:
Huge fire breaks out in an oil pipeline between Iraqi #Kirkuk and #Turkey

twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1146515532155408384

Attached: fit.png (2812x900, 1.09M)

KC-135 tanker airborne over the Persian Gulf currently.

twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1146512550831579142

forgot the major one
prepare yourselves faggots
israeli media reporting US airstrikes over Iranian nuke plants in the next 24h, after turkey reports from yesterday claiming the same

# Urgent
Four Israeli TVs announce attack on three nuclear sites by the United States in the next 24 hours
# The war
also signaled the arrest of Farzad Ismaili and Mohammad Ali Jafari by the IRGC's
# War
# War

9:17 PM - 2 Jul 2019

twitter.com/falegary/status/1146271838005280768

Attached: 1560899868688.jpg (250x265, 10K)

Facebook and Instagram have each posted one update total about the 7+ hour outage and haven't posted anything in over 4 hours

(WhatsApp hasn't posted anything, period)

twitter.com/lookner/status/1146516301537521665

USAF C17 09-9208 MOOSE80 airborne over Saudi Arabia

I've been trying to understand the situation but there's just so much to read and keep an eye on. For those of you who have been paying more attention, what is the mood globally? I'm seeing pretty intense brinksmanship from all sides, what do you guys think? Is WW3 REALLY on the horizon or is it all gonna turn out to be a nothingburger?

It’s expected for only FB to post updates. Instagram and whatsapp belong to FB as well

Tomorrow will show more. If brazilanon’s sources are correct we’ll see war as early as tomorrow

this

I need a recap.

Attached: Tom_Sawyer.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Qatar Airways Amiri Flihgt ( ops for Qatar government) A319-133CJ A7-HHJ 06A014 over Persian gulf heading to Iran

This is a juicy one

Just got a call from my Army Recruiter telling me they're fast tracking all close combat roles. My start date has been moved forward by a month.

same plane was spotted going over Iran towards Pakistan yesterday, gonna link ya in a sec

Proof or you’re a shill/bot

So far there have been 10 EAM transmissions from kind lady with the last 3 being minutes apart. This is more radio traffic than usual

Here's a PSA for all the newfags currently in the WebSDR chatroom:
IT'S FULL OF BOOMERS WHO GIVE EXACTLY ZERO (0) FUCKS ABOUT WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE.
If you have any questions, just ask us here.
Also, don't bother transcribing the EAMs you hear unless they come in an unusual format.
They use a system called an "one time pad", and it's absolutely unbreakable. Here's how it works:
Say I wanted to call someone a nigger without the globohomo superstate ever finding out. First, I'd have to create the actual one time pad. This is a sheet of a random sequence of numbers that each all correspond to a letter (the numbers have to be truly random for this to work), for example like this: A=1, B=2, C=3, ect. I'd roll a dice, and write down the numbers on two sheets of paper. Me and the nigger both need an identical such sheet. Say I randomly rolled this sequence:
6 (F), 9 (I), 3 (C), 5 (E), 1 (A), 8 (H).
Now, I'd have to see what NIGGER is in numbers:
14, 9, 7, 7, 5, 18.
The next step is to simply add together the values of the OTP and the message and fetch the letters the results decode to:
6+14=20 (T), 9+9=18 (R), 3+7=10 (J), 5+7=13 (M), 1+5=6 (F), 8+18=26 (Z).
So the message you'd actually be transmitting to your friend would be TRJMFZ.
All he'd need to do to decode it would be to subtract the values of the coded letters from the values of the letters on the sheet you gave him, so 20-6=14 (N), 18-9=9 (I) and so on.
It's impossible to break.

Attached: CIA.jpg (569x797, 283K)

here
not the same plane i think

QRD?

are faggots acting retarded in the chatbox again?
by God, how i hate you newfag scum....

you forgot the part where you type the EAM in to google to get astronomical files

Attached: fits.png (733x787, 42K)

shit's complicated user, check the previous threads, i can't make a half decent QRD without spending 20 minutes typing
ruskie sub meddling with internet cables got hulled
Trump is AWOL
Pence got recalled back to the WH mid-air
israel is saying US will bomb Iran in the next 24h
and there's some weird shit happening with social media atm

Many of these accounts are not available

Currently listening to 11175 and heard the 3 Kind Lady transmissions within 20 minutes. It now sounds like someone is holding the transmit key down (squelch is on). That normal or potential jamming? Thx in advance.

u fr?
which ones?

I don’t think it’s the same one either

Iran has just issued a New Warning. Rouhani says that they will Enrich Uranium to “any amount we want” if there is no new Nuclear Deal. Be careful with the threats, Iran. They can come back to bite you like nobody has been bitten before!

Attached: Buiudth.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

Literally every single time something happens they show up to smear their diarrhea all over the site. I don't understand why they can't just ask us.
>type random shit into google
>get random shit as results
Whoah, I guess this is proof that orders for nuclear capable forces are actually something else entirely...

The number of US transmissions are unusual, the other shit’s french air force or fishermen, if there’s any other weird sound it’s more than likely just noise

Not exactly new at this point but might as well be said here

based HUE poster

I’ve told em on the chat and here multiple times. They’re just trolling at this point.

Iraqi security sources: an explosion in a strategic oil pipeline linking the city # Kirkuk north # Iraq port # Ceyhan Turkish # Rtarabic

1:42 PM - 3 Jul 2019

twitter.com/RTArNewsRoom/status/1146519481629511681

trump twitter is usually a minefield but its still something:

Iran has just issued a New Warning. Rouhani says that they will Enrich Uranium to “any amount we want” if there is no new Nuclear Deal. Be careful with the threats, Iran. They can come back to bite you like nobody has been bitten before!

Appreciate it user. I am relatively new to SDR but know not to shit up the chat box.

Same nonsense was going back and forth between Trump and Kim before all peace broke out.

That's normal. Always cross-reference another frequency (like 8992) if you think it's getting jammed.
If you hear something on one but nothing on the other, then it's most likely just accidental interference.

We knew all that. Thanks anyway user.

07/02/2019
>cloudflare servers go down
>russian “research” sub catches fire and kills 14, injures 5
>pence is called back to the white house out of nowhere
>putin clears his entire schedule for the day and flies back to russia at around the same time
>Emergency EU meeting
07/03/2019
>Iran announces that it will enrich uranium starting sunday to any percentage the desire
>Report of multiple military aircraft in the persian gulf area
>Multiple israeli sources suggesting the US will attack iranian nuclear facilities within the next 24hrs
Might as well add this as a QRD for the next thread

and the 8 threads after that

bake the new one if you can stay till this one gets archived user, i'm a terrible baker
thanks for the QRD

And this most importantly

>Multiple israeli sources suggesting the US will attack iranian nuclear facilities within the next 24hrs
God I hope so, I want to see Israel destroyed.

Still going! You're awesome user.
Or are you a bot?

who knows?

Attached: glowdemon.gif (280x358, 2.18M)

I doubt it, he’s been posting good info nonstop

reuters reporting it now

reuters.com/article/us-iraq-oil/fire-put-out-at-iraqi-pipeline-linking-kirkuk-to-turkey-security-source-idUSKCN1TY2AE

so this is the power of no fap and gallons of coca-cola????

Trump is an impotent faggot

feels like the whole world is heating up, is this is Jow Forums?

There should be cyber laws to prevent people from having conversations with bots, it's unethical to human beings. Imagine empathizing with a fucking piece of parjeet's php.

i think it's rather autism
you're the Jow Forums user from the /WW3/ breads a few weeks back when Iran downed the drone and the Cyprus user talking about the mines today i think aren't ya?

twitter.com/AnalystMick/status/1146522782664155141

Attached: D-lEZAMXkAAg5YA.jpg (1080x591, 69K)

it's got that feels.

yes sir, I am.

Attached: 15606201240136k.jpg (480x454, 49K)

Stop replying to him my dude. Same thing for this niggerbot

Its about to thunderstorm hard where I am and lights are flickering. Comfy mood for a happening.

USAF Globalhawk up, coming from near Istanbul and up at Greece atm

Attached: 45.png (1913x914, 651K)

Interdasting. Gonna save to add to my theory file :D IMHO that was the Israeli weapon sat. Russia took out with their brand new anti-sat weapon.

Thanks for bringing these over. I will be curious to see what I got right, and what I missed. Interpretation of what you see is always depending on your own brain and logic ...I like confirmation. And I have a FEELING this stuff will never be fully 'confirmed". every jew in the US will sperg completely out if trump even so much as hints that Israel is anything less than our "bestest friend in the fucking world." But until someone can explain to me why every jew in the US has been on Trump's back 24/7 ever since he was elected...and yet at the same time claim OMERG Israel lurves Trump...illogical shit is illogical.

I like reading ya'll because sometimes a piece of the puzzle or a thread that somehow attaches to something I've seen pops up.

Happening fags on dilation watch.

Shouldn't you be busy sucking Jewish cock like Donald Trump?

you're right about the nigger bot, but the Cyprus user is fr
he was mad debating another user posting Jim Justice pics earlier about whether getting downed by mines is honourable or not kek

OH, I "wonder" how that got started? FUCKINA just Nuke the jews already (sorry sometimes I just get so pissed...at what they have done to the world for a VERY long time.) Selfishly I want it to end...nao but...realistically I know better. The kikes got rubber in their heads.

If it all kicks off ww3, just remember the 'signs' on the road, so we can recognize each other. I'm going to print off my best memes and rarest Pepes and laminate them, should do the same for xhamster really. I hope my Doge coin becomes insanely valuable come the apocalypse.

Attached: metal-gear-solid_spotted.jpg (640x395, 45K)

Satellites aren't real user.

You forgot to mention that the OTP encrypted text also should be wrapped in encryption otherwise it's just a pretty breakable cipher

Putting sideways pressure on Trump to attack Iran. Wait for the Jewmedia to start pressuring...all it is going to take is one thing they can get away with blaming on Iran. Wait for it...pretty soon every kike in the world will be attacking Trump and calling him a coward, failure etc for not attacking Iran.

ANYTHING we do in Iran will be done with Russia and it will be to help FREE Iran...give the people a chance to have a successful green revolution unlike fucking Obama.

Watch any news of of kikeland. They fucking lie.

Fells, there’s too many shills on this thread. Brazildude, keep an eye out for that shit

I just like a fair fight that's all, but I got that user's point.
...and I'm reals, I bleed if you cut me.
I'm tempted to stay up and shit post, but the Green tea doesn't give you a boost like sugar free sips *crack*.

Attached: DDAY75burka.jpg (775x584, 290K)

jfc do you think you're shilling twitter enough
youtube.com/watch?v=cVsQLlk-T0s
OP, what I'm reading sounds great, but I'm going to be honest
I could have used a little more twitter

This.
Good precis of the events thus far.

Let it go user...do not let emotions get involved. Remain neutral. I know that is hard to do when it seems like everything is about to implode / explode...be grateful you are not in my head and seeing what I see. Because I have come to understand timelines better I now just stay out of the way.

If you want to lend your energy and thoughts to anything, do not lend it to fear. Instead let yourself come to understand that peace is individual, bad shit happens because "humans". The absolute best way to remain neutral is to apply your thoughts / heart to the TRUTH, no matter what it is hold that in your mind, that no matter the cost, the truth is freedom...this is what you all actually did collectively here, and at TD on election night...TAKE MY ENERGY...over and over..I watched but could not participate..but I was just blown away at the power of those directed thoughts and the fact that for some reason you lot chose IMPERFECT TRUTH...as if you had finally just had enough of being lied to.

Just know that most of what you are seeing in the media is a fucking lie. Do not let them steal your fear, they feed off that energy.

this is the guy from norfolk naval shipyard again
nothing was out of the ordinary at the base, the gate guy didnt even scan our badges
if something really is happening NOB doesnt give two shits
also i was in the COs cabin cvn69 and he walked in just like usual and sat down to work on his computer
didnt seem distressed or anything
i know last night i theorized that we lost the philidelphia based on a nnsy nuclear worked hearing rumors at work, and that the russians shot down the isreal satelite that sunk our sub, but the shipyard had no additional security measures in place today

Thanks based Brazilbro
Been following all your threads

The German Mullahs must fall. I do hope that the US et al LET THE IRANIAN people toss them out. If anyone does it for them they will not value the sacrifice nor the freedom.

>the gate guy didnt even scan our badges
This isn't something you should be posting on a public forum.

He probably knows the people that enter personally from seeing them every day.

keep an eye out near Khark island and any blue/grey ships near it

Attached: 46.png (1602x806, 157K)

Ah yes, the lybia situation is also unraveling right now. Almost forgot about it tbqh considering everything else that happened, but here's a quick rundown for anyone interested
>Lybia has been in a world of fuck ever since Gaddafi got ousted
>the country is currently embroiled in a low-intensity civil war between the "Tobruk Government", under the de facto control of some dude named Khalifa Haftar (pic related) and the UN-supported Govt of National Accord
>turkey is one of the main supporters of the GoNA
>on the 1st, Haftar ordered the immediate arrest of all turkish citizens within his territory, and stated that any Turkish ships and planes will be fired upon. This was basically an act of war.
However, Haftar cucked out by letting go 7 turkish prisoners when Turkey threatened with military action
>this morning, a refugee center was hit by what Hafar claimed to be GoNA. About 50 people died

Attached: haftar-m_2.jpg (1024x578, 83K)

That's called a lack of discipline. Security measures should be done exactly the same way every time.

KEK...exactly...furious SHOW--is furious. (((WHO))) has had their spy com lines cut off? (((WHO))) can no longer master the puppets?

I love that they must be shitting their pants and scrambling in that dark place...

good slaver terrorists. done.

Me too user. funny thing is the energy of a storm with thunder and lightening almost always heightens my "sauce"
It's all over user. The worst is over. This is a good thing.

Attached: 420happy.jpg (700x525, 118K)

Well that's the biggest security flaw of anything, humans.

Bump. We need more osint threads like this. Bumping with other osint sources
imgur.com/a/iFlBnmP

fucking four chan won't let me paste the contents into this post because it's spam to them for some reason. see image.

Attached: 4.png (1054x684, 117K)

USAF drone currently over greece, Might be headed for Lybia, although I don't know if that's within it's range.
Also this is the same type of drone that was shot down by Iran.

Attached: drone.png (1920x886, 813K)

since the other user haven't posted this

Ukrainean " Europe Air " IL76 UR-CRN EVP1700 over UAE last time see them as transfer with humanitarian help from UAE to Yemrn

twitter.com/maleshov/status/1146528888329252865

Attached: D-lJ8ShWwAAtX32.jpg (675x1200, 99K)

no, its always someone different

yeah good luck getting these 80iq retards to follow directions, i was also in the military back in the day and let me tell you what, its a fucking shit show other than a few officers and maybe half the chiefs

exactly, i have literally accidentally walked into rooms where i wasnt supposed to be while looking for shit and seen some cool stuff

that's actually a good info dump
thanks user

Not today satan

that drone is flying pretty high, just noticed it

There is also this discord if you want google earth files with military bases and AA mapped out.

E7p2Z2X

harder to hit probably

or it could be bait for their jets to come out and get wrecked by ours

(((discord)))