Jewish "people" have no right to exist. Prove me wrong...

Jewish "people" have no right to exist. Prove me wrong. They have been a parasite on all other races of the world for millenia.

Attached: flag.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Zionists aren't Jews. Israel the country has nothing to do with jews.

They are the true chosen people of God

Goy "people" have no right to exist. Prove me wrong. They have been a parasite on all humanity of the world for millenia.

Шaлoм aлeйхeм aмepимaтт

>Israel has nothing to do with jews

Attached: 1558695612171.jpg (800x595, 55K)

Go to sleep

based

you go to sleep

Attached: 1543877391831.jpg (613x322, 26K)

>america gibs disappear
who are you going to feed off of if they are gone?

Attached: AHistoryOfAntiSemitismInEurope.jpg (560x5800, 952K)

Its you who constantly subvert and attack the Goyim. You think the world, my land, my country, my resources belong to you. You think you have the right to nationalism and goy doesnt. You think we are cattle. I cant wait to holobunga you again and the very few jews that may survive will shiver like straws In the wind when they hear "Goyim".

No one has a right to exist

>You think the world, my land, my country, my resources belong to you.
because they do
>You think you have the right to nationalism and goy doesnt. You think we are cattle.
you are subhuman chimps, you only exist to serve.
>You think we are cattle.
because you are

Attached: 1543374168532.png (646x580, 549K)

this.

Attached: luther.jpg (604x364, 39K)

when are you guys going to take all of our american jews?
that should be part of the deal of us recognizing you.

Nobody has a "right" to exist. Either you can or you can't. If all of us died tomorrow the universe wouldn't give a shit

The day of reckoning is coming, kike. Dont complain, dont cry when we blast your doors open and load you up on trains. Its your fault.

>Jews
>Humanity

there are no american jews
goyim are weak, incapable of such things

Cringe, there aren't even that many jews in finland.

The Jews are God's chosen people. Us other races are nothing but canon fodder to the grand scheme of things.

>goyim are weak, incapable of such things

If only a fraction of the 'goyim' went against you, you would be entirely powerless and you know it

We have done it once, this time we will finish uncle Adolfs work.

>there are no american jews
I unironically agree that jews have no right to exist outside of Israel, but these people are delusional. They have to go somewhere else.

They are the Bloodline of Cain.

>not that many jews In finland

And why is that relevant? The jewish Erkko family own one of the largest magazines In finland, and they are constantly pushing shit like ethnic finns dont exist, we are just mutts etc. Not to mention the other ways they subvert here.

Yahweh is a false god and a demon

t. Satan

Фoк oф пидop юдин

Go drink yourself to death ya dumb snowbunny

We dont die from drinking

Attached: 46f33d77.png (763x568, 30K)

Nobody has a "right" to anything

It's just Jewish existential special pleading and oy veying. Just more fucking Jew 'moral' rhetoric, which always means youre supposed to extend some special status or privelege to Jews