Daily reminder that Americans boil their water using the microwave

Daily reminder that Americans boil their water using the microwave.

Truly subhuman.

Attached: 1561202774518.png (400x309, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH0g39UErwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's literally the only thing it does, though. Heat up water molecules.

Attached: 1.jpg (625x626, 80K)

Attached: le 75%.jpg (696x392, 24K)

I don't believe it.

Attached: 1555634575854.jpg (306x273, 14K)

It can't be true. Burgers, say something

Attached: 155252594757.png (409x409, 240K)

daily reminder that germnay lets a crazy potato lady whos father was a british spy who worked for mi6 tell them what to do despite the fact her autobiography clearly lays out the fact she was raped by his coworkers larping as russian neonazis to instill within her the hatred for benis that the queen so desires in second generation glow niggers... and to steal her black cherry because her dad was a perv and wanted pics of that action

Have you deciphered the fine science of "microwave time" yet?

and yes i didnt finish my thought because i had to jack off

Anons, sadly OP speaks the truth. We mutts not only boil our water by using the microwave, but also by using the oven. Quite the treat.

>Daily reminder that Americans boil their water using the microwave.
>Truly subhuman.
>as he puts tea in the microwave and starts it at 2:00

Attached: 1559618014941.png (700x700, 350K)

behold Americans, the fast boiling kettle.

Attached: kettle.jpg (750x440, 18K)

true bruh moment

>tea in the microwave

It's true, fren. Why is this a bad thing?

Attached: 1561837914897.jpg (550x393, 39K)

Who the fuck actually does this? I can understand the neets on Jow Forums doing it, but I have never met any normal person who does this!

Attached: 1543036376055.jpg (500x431, 92K)

How are you going to cook a burger with that?

I don't want yet another appliance. What exactly is wrong with boiling water in a microwave? That's how I make all my coffee and tea.

Why user, I do it, if you so care to know.

Heating water with fire is both inefficient and wasteful (not to mention barbaric).
Beyond that, the water isn't heated evenly.
A microwave is able to heat the water uniformly throughout the entire fluid body by vibrating every molecule of H2O with equal vivëosity.
Only a europoor brainlet would accept coldspots in their water.

Attached: How-a-microwave-do.jpg (1280x769, 167K)

Have never even heard of that I’ve always just boiled in a pot on the stove but I don’t see why it would be a big deal

Boiling water in a microwave? Never heard of that.
I always boil water on stove top, be it for cooking or to make tea.

But why?

Attached: 1524632809571.png (256x200, 60K)

Question is what are more efficient microwave boiling or kettle boiling.
>posted in thread

I actually thought OP was memeing

Attached: 1466717511065.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>in slide thread*
>also another bump

it's actually fairly efficient. to the point that I'm not going to bother running 230v to a stupid kettle.

medrink radioactive flouride water.

tfw me cant stop drink flouride radioactive water

Attached: 1542339190661.png (552x414, 218K)

wow, look at this shit. Water is angry when it microwaved
youtube.com/watch?v=rH0g39UErwU

kettles obviously.
>kettle 10seconds some even less for a few $$$
>microwave 2 mins

I did at first too. But then I started reading some of the replies, and it sounds like there are people who actually have a problem with microwave boiling. That perplexes me.

At least this is a new topic for a slide thread. Not the usual blacked ones.

lay off the pipe next time you post

hahahahahaha I totally forgot about that thanks OP

If you must know, I have told a lie, I do no such barbaric things in my life.

I used to do that when I was broke and didn't have a kettle yet (nor a stove, due to living in a student dorm).
Now I heat it up using a nice electric kettle. Those are more expensive in the US than a microwave BTW, I can pick up a microwave at a Goodwill for nearly free, but electric kettles that are decent run for about $40 USD or more.

I have .000012% more faith in the American people. Thanks user.

Attached: 1545950249314.png (726x720, 230K)

they use electric kettles with a submerged element virtually all the heat goes into the water. with 230v it's fairly fast and extremely efficient. with a microwave you have to power the magnatron and fans to cool it, it may also have a motor to rotate the inside turntable. electric kettles aren't as practical in the US because most outlets are 120v, so you can't put as many watts in and so are slower. microwave is the best choice in the US unless you get a Euro kettle and wire in another 230v outlet for it.

Except for the whole decay of energy as the microwave penetrates the water. Face it, my fellow Americans, the Euro has us on this front.

Attached: Definition-of-penetration-depth-of-microwave.jpg (400x215, 14K)

the submerged element is ancient technology, behold the flat plate 3000w fast boil kettle, 10 seconds and you're done.

Attached: 51hTATq96HL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20K)

I was staying in a youth hostel in Prague one time and we were laughing at a sign hung over the kettle: Please only use this kettle for water.
What else would you do with it? Boil eggs? Make cocoa?
But then this burgerina said "We dont have those in America..."

This shit heats up so fast I'm truly amazed by it, very useful thing.

I actually boil mine in the oven... fuck you dude.

i just nuked some coffee. tastes weird when you mike it.

Real men swallow the tea bag, drink cold water and wait for it to mix and worm up in their stomach

Attached: pathetic.jpg (942x876, 50K)

I have literally never heard of anyone doing that. It sounds way more impractical than using a stove.

confirmed

Americans don't need kettles. I don't ever use boiling water for anything. What, so we can drink tea like a faggot brit? Eat ramen like aslant-eyed insectoid? If I need boiling water, I'll use a pot. Case closed.

wait that's a thing? We've been using the same old kettle since my grannies time

This

So that must be it. When I visited my aunt in Vermont she brought me a cuppa and I shit you not as soon as she left for the kitchen again I dipped my finger in it and it was surely above 75 degrees. Absolutely barbaric. Not only was it spoiled tea, I could swear the teabags were of a bleached kind too(Not expecting an Amerifat that could brew loose) but it probably had particles from all those quickie microburgers they eat and heated up fast food.

I’ve literally never done this Muhammad. Go back to raping your sister

Huns don't take the dishes out of the sink before peeing in it.

>Caring about how morons boil water
You guys are stupid as shit but I don't know what I'd do without you.

btw, people literally use everything from burning wood to nuclear fusion to boil water, it is the source of all electricity on the planet.

I can just get hot water from filtered tap and then put it through a second filter if I want it cold.

Attached: Shrug2.jpg (700x606, 55K)

we boil water on a fucking stove, in a fucking pot (also known as, shockingly, a fucking "boiler").

kys faggot

mfw the revolutionary war was actually fought over the right to brew with teabags, not teaballs.

Attached: 1557426442985.jpg (560x560, 33K)

I have a modern kettle like that with wifi and mini lcd on it. I boil water for my instant coffee everymorning while watching the news on my kettle

jesus dude, we should've kept the momentum going and finished the job when the french helped us kick you off our continent

Enjoy your free radical eloctrons, retard.

Daily reminder that many Americans live in pic related and claim not to be homeless.

Attached: American House.jpg (800x419, 94K)

The natural habitat of caucasius americanus.

i'd take that over a mcmansion. tudor, victorian, log cabins, and bavarian are the only acceptable architectural white man options.

>(also known as, shockingly, a fucking "boiler").

Why do you cunts have to dumb everything down

Maximum comfy

It only costs 10k and $200 a month in lot fees, faget. How much do houses cost in bongland again?

Attached: 1561680535049.png (886x564, 20K)

>the only alternative to a microwave is fire
nice bait

>kettle breaks
>don't have stove kettle
>remember americans heat theirs up in microwave
>microwave is clean but give it another wipe
>do that
>heat water
>tea tastes like microwave meal
>remember the fan

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

So being poor is a virtue?

Microwave is faster than on a stove and it makes no difference

Again more evidence that modern German autism is about cucking yourself and being a pretentious snob rather than being efficient like it used to be

I guess I'll have to pretend to be a muslim and have the naive britfags pay for my house and 10 kids in England.

I had a sort of funny response but the honest answer is niggers, that's why

In a virtuous society the poor can afford houses

takes 30 seconds in an electric kettle

Roll and around in the dirt and call yourself muhammed. The britfags will roll out the red carpet, give you a house and all the underage white women you can rape. The best thing is the c u c k ass brits will be too scared to do anything about it because they're afraid of being labeled racists by their conquerors.

That would happen for all water in all food and then there would be evidence that microwaves are killing us you fucking retard

As Dave Ramsey says - if you home has wheels on the bottom its not a home.

Mobile homes lose value, like cars
Real homes increase in value.

It takes over a minute in north america

Attached: 1560692127393.jpg (415x354, 31K)

I don’t drink tea all day so that’s a waste of space

Obviously if you don't own land you're a peasant. Founding fathers were right that only landholding white men should be able to vote.

>Real homes increase in value.

Only because of literal kike scams you dumbass

I don't want to go to america anymore

Attached: 1559606424240.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>As Dave Ramsey says - if you home has wheels on the bottom its not a home.
Fuck dave ramsay, home is where you make it. I'd like to hear that faggot Ramsay say that to Tyson Fury.

i use a electric kettle

Attached: nigger.jpg (474x378, 31K)