Regarding gun laws in the US...

Regarding gun laws in the US. As a guy from Norway i can admit that i might be somewhat naive but why do you feel the need to be armed at all times? Du you feel unsafe? If you feel unsafe will you admit that those of us living in countries that feel safe are better to live in? There are lots of guns In Norway. I even have a rifle but the thought of owning one for "protection" is just.. i don't know. things people in the middle east or people living in a dysfunctional society deal with..

But.. give me a good argument for US gun laws and i'll take it to heart

Attached: woman_sleeping_on_a_park_bank.jpg (750x422, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americangunfacts.com/
youtu.be/Hd-0F4v1C54
youtu.be/J3RQSDkHCuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the areas near cities, we have people who like to rob people, and break in to homes and cars.

I don’t know what it’s like in your country, so I won’t say it’s better. Or not.

Attached: 1F6D0F04-40F5-4521-9389-DF7AD2E295D8.jpg (780x438, 118K)

And yes, dysfunctional, in the government that should provide protection, and social morality doesn’t do that.

He doesn’t have to convince you, faggot. It’s in their Constitution. You don’t like it, you’re welcome not to visit The USA.

>why do you feel the need to be armed at all times?
We dont feel the "Need" to. We are allowed to, so why the hell not?
>Du you feel unsafe?
Why would I? I am on equal footing with anyone that may be trying to cause me harm. The same for anyone who I may harm.
> I even have a rifle but the thought of owning one for "protection" is just.. i don't know.
Do you have an epidemic of blacks and browns constantly feeding their victim complex and telling themselves that if a white person has it, they owe it to you? Are your representatives openly in favor of flooding even more third world scum in?

I'm not trying to change your mind. Think what you want.

Wouldn't it be better if those people didn't have access to guns?

Attached: RubioThoughtsAndPrayers.jpg (1199x855, 171K)

Mossad only spams gun control threads before a Mass shooting. Fucking retarded kikes think people actually fall for this shit.

We're basically already in minority status now.

I'm not getting rid of my guns.

They're criminals, you goon. They will acquire firearms by illegal means.

A Pajeet holding it down!

What kind of retard can't realize that something that's illegal is not unobtainable?

SHALL

Attached: _Scar17 TA11E .jpg (3504x2791, 3.7M)

As far as I understand, it's a constitutional right. It protects the power of the people.

If a leader rose to power and tried to force the nation into a dictatorship, the people could fight back and reclaim the country.

Guns also prevent a massive amount of crimes, if you want to know some statistics the following has a quick infograph.

americangunfacts.com/

As always, do your own research and make your own decisions, but be careful of the terminology used. For example "firearm fatality" is not necessarily equivalent to murder as it could be accidental etc.

Blacks.

Where the thrid world now and shit do come here they're is no hope people are just shooting one anther.

The firearm is the great equalizer.

You are right Rubio shouldn't have guns.

ownership can only be claimed over that which you can adequately defend, this principle extends both to one's physical possessions and less tangible objects such as one's natural rights. in our current time government acts as the physical force that justifies ownership through the usage of its legal institutions whose judgements are enforced by armed representatives of the state. this same government is responsible for upholding the rights of its citizens, the rights we enjoy exist only because our government and its power structures allow them to. should the opinion of those in power change in such a way that they find the rights of the individual to be antithetical to their goals, an unarmed populace would be powerless to stop such a shift. for this reason it is necessary for the populace to be armed in such a way to act as a check on the powers of its governing body.

Wouldn't it be better if the London Bridge guy didn't have a car? Just ban cars, UK seem to ban everything else anyways.

Yes, we feel unsafe, our country really sucks, all of the niggers and spics should move to Norway for the benefit of both themselves and Norway. The US sucks, all shitskins should immediately go to the paradise of Norway.

Well norway bro I have family in stavanger and visit every year everyone there and other places are pretty cool to me .I live in socal and let me tell you alot of places are shit and sketchy its so cucked that more then once someone has broken into someones house hurt themselves sued and won. The cops are trash and take a long time to show up and I have buddies who live in the desert out here and theyre kinda on their own

Niggers

Guns are supposed to help fight against tyrannical governments.

>Du you feel unsafe?

Attached: gw (36).jpg (768x433, 44K)

Yeah mate I can't smoke weed ever since they banned it. The stuff is nowhere to be found.

>Du you feel unsafe?
That's how it is when you live in country with nigger population tens of millions strong.

>one post by this ID
In answer to your question, I have never felt the need to have firearms for my protection, but feel strongly that we the sovereign people of the United States have a right to own them, and that widespread ownership acts as a check on leftist power. Not that you're reading this anyway, OP. Sage.

Commiefornian with a CCL here, I carry every fuckin day and at this point it’s more out of principle than safety. When I have to go to LA I’m most certainly packing for safety but when I’m home in the glorious Sierra Foothills I do it because I’m just so used to it. It’s ingrained in the culture here in CenCal and NorCal that I don’t even think twice when I catch someone printing

Attached: DC288760-2696-41A5-B2E1-24A478478B4D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

To own and train with a firearm in the U.S. is not only a right, but a duty of man.
We have a large landmass and rather sparse law enforcement and military protection as a result.
In the event of chaos, an armed American man is the harbinger of security and moral order.
U.S. civilians own more firearms than all foreign governments, combined.
Even in the event of total government and military collapse, every area will see the rise of spontaneous militia forces for the good of the American way.
The Constitution is not a piece of paper or a government, but rather it is the collective heart of true American men, and the right to protect that shall not be infringed by any law or order.

Its not about feeling unsafe, or the "need" to own a firearm. Its a hobby, a sport, and my right to own them. Fact is the U.S. is an imperfect place. In a country of over 300 million there are a handful of bad hombres. My kid shoots, my wife shoots, and i know that no matter what happens to me they will always be able to protect themselves.

niggers and people who want to take away your freedom .first one can be described as living charcoal and the latter as a compulsive liar with a
wierd nose.

Depends on where. In the city? Damn straight I’m carrying. Feral nogs run the cities now. Out in the countryside? I’m not carrying anything but a hunting rifle out in the woods looking for white tail.

I live in a state with the most dense gun ownership of them all. Also, it is the 2nd "whitest" state right below Vermont. Gun ownership is a hobby/business/tradition. It is a tradition first and foremost since the males in my state often recieve and pass ownership of hunting rifles and shotguns mostly as a symbolic gesture of "youre the man now" normally when someone is about to pass away or when one comes of age. A business second. Weapons are used as a currency. The "trading" of rifles and weapons is a good way to pay for something "off-paper". Finally hunting is still a very strong tradition as is going to gun ranges with the family or friends and competitive target shooting

Plus, hunting is fun as shit

Based pajeet

You understand correctly. When in High School back in the 90's guns were kind of a taboo topic. I went to a school in a big city so nobody i knew hunted, or even owned one. Today the culture is much different as firearms have been popularized by major video game franchises. Even people who dont hunt might own several guns for sport shooting purposes, collecting, or just for shits because they can.

You should always be able to defend yourself. Thinking otherwise leads to Swedenism.

Niggers. Niggers everywhere.

Youd want a gun, too, if you were surrounded by 350-million americans

>do you feel unsafe, is that why you carry?
i feel perfectly safe with the knowledge that i can dispatch any living being on this planet.

You're a fucking idiot.

Extremely homogeneous, wealthy, low inequality, sparsely populated, population below six million, weather that stimulates people to stay inside. Kinda hard to compare.

I can't tell if this is serious or not but i'll take the bait. Most people conceal carry and you can't see it. Sometimes people will carry in a holster on their side. You don't even really think twice about it but if the guy looks like a armchair wanna be commando i'll get a chuckle out of it.

The only time you have to be on alert is around blacks. "around blacks never relax" is said jokingly but it's also the truth. If the black is dressed in business clothes that fit you don't have to really worry. If they are wearing baggy khakis and an oversized polo you do need to worry because that's their alternative school mandated uniform.

The only time violence or protection will cross your mind is around blacks. Spic areas can look sketchy but they mostly stay to themselves and I've never had a problem with them.

Homer whispering its black people.jpg

Like Chicago?

Well said. The negro is quick to violence, random violence, crimes of opportunity. The spics will mostly leave you alone but will steal from you if you're not paying attention. The spics are taco gypsies.

We already made murder illegal, its all good, bro.

So what i get from these comments is that you are living in a war zone.

Do you wish to live in a society where you cannot own a gun without a license handed out by the government without harsh backround checks but you where also guaranteed that no gun violence would be inflicted on you or your children?

I wish to live in a world where some faggot with a frozen nutsack doesn't keep trying to get me to tell him its okay to be afraid of guns

Maine here but born and raised in Alaska. I wouldn't feel safe out fishing due to moose/bear or asshole tourists but I would feel even more unsafe in some shitty city like Chicago, NY, LA etc.

Why would I feel unsafe? I'm armed.

Second that about niggers, worked many years in africa, they will work years for you without problem and happy, next day burn shit down, steal and damage shit etc , 3 days later come back to work like nothing happened

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Why can't you just pass gun control for blacks only? Then you wouldn't need to carry all the time.

The vast majority of the people committing murders are already prohibited from owning firearms due to previous felony convictions.

Try to be less retarded.

Why do you wear a seat belt? Why do you put on sunscreen? Most people won't die in car accidents or from melanoma, so that means it isn't possible to die from those things, right? I carry because if you ever need a gun literally nothing else on earth will do in place of said gun. I'll probably never need it, I hope I don't, but I don't plan based on my wishes, I plan for the worst and hope for the best.

>Try to be less retarded.

But i don't need to carry a gun just to not die whilst going about my business, i can also tell a copper to sling his hook without getting shot.

Attached: 5345454367.jpg (550x594, 48K)

Stop watching the BBC. It's melting your already damaged brain.

Fuck off. We have guns because we are the greatest country in the world.

you can't make that possible unless you wind back time before the gun was invented. a gun can be made with a pipe and a nail. they can now be 3d printed. And drug cartels run them across the border. Criminals will ALWAYS have guns, and access to them.

>wouldn't it be better if those people didn't have access to alcohol
>wouldn't it be better if those people didn't have access to drugs

Well, the 2nd Amendment isn’t about “protection”, it’s about an ability to fight a tyrannical government. I mean, think about it. Can you truly say you have “rule by the people” when your government doesn’t trust you with a gun? Sounds more like a nanny state, filled with bureaucrats who think they are your parents who don’t trust you.

Secondly, as far as self defense? You are most likely very safe. My country has a gang problem. The gun crime went up steadily since the 60’s. Basically the breakdown of the black family and the vast increase of the least educated immigrants in the world. Gangs started being formed across the country and the white population steadily dropped.

My point is that when you have tons of niggers and spics, crime goes way up. So no. Shoot first. Ask questions later. If your country was less homogenous, you’d have the gun for protection too.

Reasons
This one's for you my curios Norwegian...
youtu.be/Hd-0F4v1C54

We don't need to either. We want to because we would rather shoot back than just standby dick-in-hand when acid gets tossed in our face.

based

I don't need a god damned reason. Guns aren't for self defense, they're for shooting tyrants. The fuckwits running this place would prefer this little tidbit of knowledge not be commonly known for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1365008971993.jpg (2199x1258, 313K)

Try living in the ghetto and having niggers break in your house because your moms a druggie
Got a 12g as soon as I turned 18

Because the social equity/trust in this country has gone to shit. We are at this point just a bunch of rival tribal groups competing against each other. This will always be what too much diversity leads to(we can no longer even agree on the meaning of words, flags, or even our constitution which is the ultimate law of the land). This is a country of 330,000,000+ strangers at this point. Ethnic and political tribalism is everywhere, and to simply ignore this reality will not keep you or your family safe. I truly envy countries that still have some form of common cause.

This.

Also, niggers.

Here’s an idea. You do you and we’ll do we. That way you’ll never have to fret about our silly guns.

Mind your own fucking business, cunt. Don't wanna get shot? Don't fucking come here.

I hope a "new norwegian" rapes your sister or mother
Or your favorite dog
Or you
eat shit and die
sage

Attached: rape can last 30 seconds.jpg (1300x731, 108K)

Attached: Guns don't kill people Basketball-Americans kill people.jpg (900x799, 82K)

Attached: america has a nigger problem ban niggers.jpg (1200x1170, 163K)

Attached: Kids are crying on the TV.jpg (667x538, 134K)

SAGE

Attached: getting mugged just say no.jpg (600x591, 71K)

Freedom>safety of lies and slavery

Attached: brits gave up their guns.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

Attached: UFC 10 years of training.jpg (1400x984, 233K)

Attached: Indians Turn in your arms.jpg (950x551, 238K)

Attached: Henry Rollins guns are tools of the weak.png (576x1100, 475K)

niggers.

that is all

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-24 12-10-32.png (507x333, 277K)

Attached: compilation.jpg (1200x1595, 321K)

remember to SAGE

Attached: revolution.png (960x960, 1.26M)

Attached: Newsweek Mass shootings in 2016 by race.png (1200x2750, 1.88M)

Attached: rice fields vietnam.jpg (1200x1703, 247K)

>muh muskets

Attached: piers morgan OWNED 2a Muskets.png (1200x950, 734K)

You idiots get acid thrown in your face constantly, and sit there doing nothing while sandniggers pass your daughters around. Then you brag that you've disarmed yourselves while you're invaded.

remember to S A G E

Attached: americans own 46 percent of the world's 1bln guns.jpg (1200x1210, 259K)

No government can guarantee safety. Not from firearms and not from anything. The citizenry is the first line of defense against those who would do wrong.
A government can also be subverted and corrupted, in which case it is not to be given complete trust in any case even if such safety could be guaranteed.
Do you truly feel comfortable leaving the safety of yourself and those you love entirely in the hands of a corruptable authority? Because the very idea behind our country is the possibility and inevitability of such - our forefathers have gone through this before, if you are aware of American history.
The only way to secure your safety is to secure it with your own two hands.

Norway is kind of like a large tribe, where most people have shared values. Not the case here. In our cities we have families who are 3rd generation welfare recipients. Does anything like that occur in Norway?

OK. We the people are supreme, and created government as our servant, not our master. As the servant, government does not decide what we may or may not have. We the people delegated the government a limited privelige to use weapons for carrying out the duties we assigned to it. The second that any politician attempts to usurp the rightful authority of we the People by attacking our gun rights, he has BY DEFINITION committed treason, and must be executed immediately. Low test cucks who accepted the absolute authority of a king stayed in Europe. Those who wished to escape that system moved to the US. Quite simple, really.

It's not owning a weapon, or carrying it, or the defense it provides. It's the ideal that in the land you live in you can be free to carry a weapon. Or free to hate those that do. When we lose our ability to own weapons. We lose our security. We lose our hope. We lose what little freedom we have left.

I feel safe any given day. The only reason the population needs to be armed is to counter govt tyranny. Individually, self preservation.

>But the military is too powerful anyways
Tell that to colonial farmers fighting against the might of the British military
Tell that to the Vietnamese farmer against the might of the US military
Tell that to the Afghan farmer against the USSR in conquest and the US 20 years later.

You can't drone strike the 20 dudes that set IEDs and ambushed the military convoy once they disperse into the populace. Plus, at least half the military will splinter off/defect at the thought of shooting Americans. The bigger threat would come from foreign countries seeing an opportunity to attack America while it's fighting itself.

Then there's the individual right to self preservation. Someone breaks into your house or attacks you on the street. Guns are the great equalizer. Even a frail old woman can fend off multiple attackers

youtu.be/J3RQSDkHCuI

If you give govt the ability to regulate guns, you're giving them the ability to ass fuck you with tyrannical rule. What are you going to do? Protest? Tienamen square, Prague spring, any communist/fascist country. You're also handing your personal safety over to the govt. Remember when seconds count, cops are always minutes away.

The latest and greatest weapons, sure they're designed to kill, but in the grand scheme, they're tools of revolutions and fighting tyranny. Individually, they're tools that put criminals in graves instead of ordinary people.

Attached: 1548111253439.png (545x324, 9K)