Where have all the white people gone?

i was just in a whole foods in an extremely wealthy area, and i barely saw any white people. i'm noticing this trend everywhere. is it all in my head?

Attached: wholefoods4-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-17/africans-coming-across-southern-border-have-rolls-100-bills
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 fuckin dollars for a bag of tortilla chips!

When I came back to California after a year abroad it really hit me - I live in a foreign country.

Look, the illegal spic shit is just a smokescreen to draw your attention away from all of the niggers that are being CONSTANTLY shipped in from nigger countries. I simply cannot be the only one who sees this shit.

Attached: 1560290390805.jpg (970x1170, 86K)

What city you in?

it's just the beginning buddy, just the beginning

Its only in your head. America is still white and were winning and owning the libtards.

Probably rural areas mate

check the homeless shelter.

America is doomed. All white americans must go back to Europe.

Niggers are only 13%.
Spics are more than 25%.
You are right but wrong at the same time.

Africans Coming Across The Southern Border Have "Rolls Of $100 Bills"

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-17/africans-coming-across-southern-border-have-rolls-100-bills

don't want to get too specific but on the east coast in an area where many of the customers would be owners of properties worth over 5 million

its a quiet and subtle extinction.

I'm in NYC and just took a walk at a local park. Note this is in a wealthy area as well. I heard spanish from the soccer fields, some african language from the basketball courts and some asian language and indian from people around the park. Not a single english word was heard. I really can't wait to be in a position to move somewhere else.

spic spotted

No, it's not in your head. My town is the same way. At first, I didn't think anything of it... But the more places I go, the harder it is not to notice. Yes, I'm in commiefornia.

Yup.

The Whole Foods in Santa Barbara is the white peolle store. The rest of the area is Mexicans

Youre in Northern California aren't you?

>Pathetic

Both should be deported violently.

Do u honestly think anyone gives a flying fuck what city you live in? Are you fucking 12? Oooooo he said said he's in Philadelphia, lets dox him! XD!!!1!
Are you fucking 12, you dumb little cunt?

Watch...
I'm in Houston

See? Noonecares.exe
Fucking faggot, gas yourself

Attached: a2.jpg (250x174, 5K)

White people go on vacation for the holiday you ignorant nignog. Mud people on whole foods are like fleas on a dog

whole foods was acquired by amazon. amazon delivers whole foods for free to prime members. the people who deliver the food are amazon slaves. slaves are historically minorities in the country they are slaves in. do you understand yet?

I honestly don't even believe the US is above 50% white. I worked in NYC for a few months and I barely saw any white people, and I was working a couple blocks from Times Square. Then I'd take the train home to Brooklyn where it was exactly the same, no white people.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

Attached: 1561929221330.png (1748x2310, 340K)

>i dont understand rge difference between a huge metropolis and vast millions of acres of forest and farm where its 95% white
You are embarassingly dumb, you dumb cunt

Attached: SmartSelect_20190620-194349_Gallery.png (810x810, 385K)

You aren't.
I'd much rather have spics than Somalis.

Attached: image.png (1154x1571, 58K)

i live in nyc, you’re an idiot

I know man, when I lived in Chinatown I was the only white guy around. US is fucked.

Fuck yeah.
Tons of spics actually are hard workers.
Their presence here is still a cancer that needs to be eradicated
But I'll give respect to men who have a work ethic, which the Maya & Mestizo learned from the Castilian

Attached: TheDeal.png (509x476, 349K)

They went out of the urban shitholes or fled your failing country.

>whole foods
>corona
these places are such cons

we chosen are leaving earth secrectly through portal, so sad that you have been left behind.

Im able to tell about this, because last peole who are able to go trhough will go through tomorrow and then the portal closes forever and leaver earth to mudskins.

Good luck!

White flight is real. I live and vacation in exclusively white places. No niggers, and the only spics are only vaguely non-white.

The cities are being abandoned by whites.

?
normal price even for the GMO-laden alternative

We have sailed for the east, it is the age of the mud people now.

>I live and vacation in exclusively white places
good suggestion

they're about even then, since spics are about 1.12 times better than niggers

nope happening everywhere all over our nation

Fuck yes I'm going to turn you into antifa Nazi scum. I know where you live now

North Georgia reporting in, I have now accepted this is Mexico.

Jeesus, how do you get so fat, they're ~$1 here

Do you think I fucking like the way this looks you retarded fucking faggot? I understand this clearly, except every city in the US isnt even white anymore.

Queens bourough is 4x the size of Wyoming and it's a quarter white. What good do your rural areas do when they're all spread out and cities with the mongrel population drown the fuck out of them every time.

No I'm not. Brooklyn isn't white, Queens isn't white, the Bronx isnt white, (((Manhattan))) isn't white. Fuck off with your NYC nigger education.

You all must live in very shitty neighborhoods or cities. What I see is mainly white people; this is not a village, either. As an example, I was at the park this morning and saw hundreds of people, 90% of which were white. Then again this is a nice park surrounded by expensive homes.

>i hate culture because i watch too many videos of the worst of society

It's time to white flight back to Europe.

Lansing Michigan, it's just like this one, only about 10% of the people including the workers are white. But also a lot of the people shopping were obviously using food stamps, maybe whites just aren't dumb enough to spend 600$ just to fill up a shopping cart. I went there just for 3 things. Remember, if you are a single mother, you automatically get 600$ every month in michigan.

Attached: neighbor.jpg (1148x1199, 201K)

You must all live in very shitty neighborhoods or cities. What I see is mainly white people; this is not a village, either. As an example, I was at the park this morning and saw hundreds of people, 90% of which were white. Then again this is a nice park surrounded by expensive homes. I don't know what to say. It is a great shame that one has to actively seek out a white area, rather than having it by default.

i’ve lived in brooklyn for 20 years, it’s mostly white transhumanists who are colonizing italian/polish territory in the name of “the internet is my father”

I actually see more white people at fucking Walmart than at expensive grocery stores like that

The shitskins are wasting their wealth from handouts and affirmative action on copious amounts premium food

We don't buy garbage, we shop in nicer places for our food. We don't buy poor people food.

Ah DC it is.
The dc whole foods is fucking ratchet fäm. Nothing in there but diverse bugwomen pajeets and govt diversity hire nigs

Hi Malibu
West LA here. Same shit.

Attached: Cali-bro posters.jpg (919x737, 172K)

Brooklyn 35.9% non-hispanic white.

Of which possibly up to 10% of that is Jews.

Seems like I know NYC a whole lot better than you and I haven't been there in 2.5 years.

There’s still tons of white people in nyc, everywhere go outside more

>t. google is my brain
you dumb motherfucker i actually live here

Fuck you NYC is a shithole. This entire country is a shithole.

Hey look at those 100 white people surrounded by 250 niggers and spics!

$1.24 for an 18oz bag of walmart brand

Oh you're right East NY just took down their kill whitey posters and it's now 75% white. Take a step outside and you'll see that I'm fucking right.

"""whole""" foods is a jewish scam

No, it’s not. I live in the suburbs of a major US city and we already are minority telling by who I see in public.

Probably working.

You fags all shop online. I don't blame you either.

you’re too stupid to live. i’m here right now. you’re an internet poser. i hope you die peacefully.

i had to stay in lansing for work training for a few days last winter. what a fucking shithole. and im from fucking saginaw

i had to stay in lansing for work training for a few days last winter. what a fucking shithole. and im from fucking saginaw

Somalis may as well be the Uruk hai of niggerdom.

no there isn't. stop pretending your city isn't a hug pile of garbage. hell, every shitty dem is a part of your city.
cali has nothing on jew york city. it should be glassed.

While it's a bigger problem in the cities it's starting to affect small regions to. There's a program here on the East Coast to house refugees and give them work placement.
I even heard people mention the numbers of Arabs and Indians in nice communities near cottage country.

what's it like living in the worst city in the US. thanks for AOC, Booker, and Clinton you faggot.

What the fuck is retarded shit supposed to even mean? Are you that dense that you don't even realize NYC is less than half-white and a sizeable chunk of that is Jews and depending on where you stand they may or may not be white to you.

Yeah in absolute numbers there's a couple million white people but there's more than twice the amount of non-whites you dumbass.

Attached: tiger.jpg (474x379, 26K)

Yeah, about that...

retard, look up primary votes around the williamsburg bridge area on the nytimes tracker. it’s literally just me voting for trump plus a few inbred orthodox jews voting for cruz. Cruz is a piece of shit btw, and i would vote for jimmy mcmillan over that rat any day. the rent is too damn high.

All under trumps watch. The Jew will always has, currently does, and in the future will use the black blood of Africa to mongrelize the White Race

mind your own fucking business dipshit. there are many problems here, non of which will be helped by kibbitzing sociopaths like you

Eastern Europe, friendo. Lots of opportunity.

Ha. You mean you didn't get invited to the Space Ark?

>Where have the white people gone?
Read the Silmarillion

Most of you must live in places like Detroit, Jackson, Baltimore and St. Louis. I doubt you will have this problem in Salt Lake City.

Ok nigger. You realize this whole time you have just been saying na-uh to every fact I've stated like a child right?

Go to the PNW.

And mind my own business? You replied to me first you dago or whatever the fuck mongoloid spawn passes for white for NYC these days.

you’ve stated no facts, all you’ve done is called a white guy living in brooklyn a “nigger” while pretending that’s an argument. your discourse is lower than a child’s.

Forgetting the Asians. If any American city is like Melbourne then oh boy! I can't go to that city without feeling like I'm in the 3rd world anymore

>nukes 99 SW
nice ID

utah is being overrun with beaners and niggers thanks to the kike run administration

Ok dude. Enjoy your 25% white borough in which you ironically live in one of the most Jewish neighborhoods.

that's cheap actually. chips cost $3.50 minimum

That's the wealty's maids and service shopping for them.

>t. google
thanks for your fake sympathy faggot

Is this in San Francisco, by chance?

Those are just Janitors in training

Then tell me the real numbers you gay nigger.

This is one of the reasons I left there. For years, it used to be that brown people stayed in the brown neighborhood and mixed neighborhood, but the nice places stayed fairly white. In the last 5 years, that changed a lot.

And I'm not just talking middle class or rich browns; I'm talking thug browns. And not just as customers, but as cashiers too.

ordering their food directly from farmers to avoid the "diversity" they oreach so much about enjoying

Attached: D5Bn8dCW0Aw-h5d.jpg (504x706, 73K)