IT'S HAPPENING (SOON)

Since Trump doesn't give a fuck—illegals pouring in, antifa beating people up in broad daylight—We the People will walk into the Area 51 and nobody will stop us™
Fuck 'em!
OSINT FULL DISCLOSURE NO MORE SECRETS STORM AREA 51 WWG1WGA

Everyone invited! If you're not in the U.S. yet you can just walk in from Mexico.

Attached: D-beYO-UYAAiVVD.png (565x556, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPWaMJedzM
youtube.com/watch?v=AgJBeVUrNP8
io9.gizmodo.com/bbc-film-crew-breaks-into-area-51-gets-held-at-gunpoin-5952254
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait to see these retards get shot.

I hope someone will livestream this.

Attached: 1562199266000.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

Why in the middle of the night?

Tell the migrants that if you go into Area 51, you get automatic Visas and Papers

>Everyone invited! If you're not in the U.S. yet you can just walk in from Mexico.
kek also first faggot gets killed rest starts running. Still do it I wanna see you run from blackhawks.

Cringe bootlicker

R-eally?

Attached: nervous.gif (498x469, 2.68M)

lol yes pablo do it.

Attached: 1551907919742.jpg (800x427, 79K)

All you’re gonna find is a bunch of redneck mechanics and a mk19

Real shit is in the mountain next door

T.bob lazar

Wait? There's already another thread on this.

Plus groom lake is nowhere near Armagosa Valley. 5 people tops shows up for this.

Aren't people afraid that they'll fly out and gas you guys from overhead? 'cause they'd do something shitty like that. Don't forget about Waco or Ruby Ridge. The government doesn't like citizens exercising their rights.

based and ayylmao pilled.

CIA niggers want to get us within range of some kind of advanced death ray they have there so they can dispose of all "troublemakers" and frame it as a security issue

Even if you’re stupid enough to think they can’t stop you all, they can sure stop a lot of you. And what exactly would we be dying for? Theoretical secrets? Wonderful.

Attached: oh-okay.jpg (640x360, 67K)

t. Schizophrenic

heaven's gate 2.0

Attached: applewhite..gif (420x315, 924K)

Who knows but the guards there will probably just start lighting them up with a 240

Nothing ever happens, absolutely fucking nothing. Every time I see a thread with HAPPENING in the title I get a little rush hoping something exciting is about to go down but nothing ever does. False hope and lies is what I've come to expect. Its all just bullshit and I'm sick of it.

>they can't stop us all!
But they actually can. With guns.

Charging at a military base on government property, PLEASE live stream this shit
>Military wins

This. Once they've massacred the first thousand of these dolts, they'll have to climb over the piles of dead to get any closer, that's not going to make their "forced entry" any easier.

I actually think we should mobilize leftist and Antifa to do this it's a win win

Leftist get shot and brutalized
We get to find out area 51 secrets
Bonus win
American chaos used on American military

I mean the military and government betrayed us let's betray them

>Everyone invited! If you're not in the U.S. yet you can just walk in from Mexico.

Is UFO Hunter going to join?
youtube.com/watch?v=sNPWaMJedzM
youtube.com/watch?v=AgJBeVUrNP8

While your idea is a bit absurd and dangerous, it leads us to a valid point. The perimeter of the exclusion zone around Area 51 is approximately 1/3 the length of the US/Mexico border. That means whatever the DOD is spending to make that place abso-fucking-lutely secure, it would only be 3 times that to secure the southern border.

>We the People will walk into the Area 51 and nobody will stop us
British Broadcasting has a bunch of people arrested at area 51 a few years ago.

io9.gizmodo.com/bbc-film-crew-breaks-into-area-51-gets-held-at-gunpoin-5952254

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-03 205646.jpg (1555x1230, 233K)

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

>a place surrounded by signs that say USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED BEYOND THIS POINT
Somehow this sounds like a terrible idea.

Attached: bueno.png (375x250, 189K)

lol what about when Pokemon GO was a thing and people were being trolled because they thought you could get Mewtwo there?

Wow, so close

I fucking hate people who hate law enforcement and support illegal immigration.

Attached: 20190703_195715.jpg (1200x302, 123K)

Well yes. It's just Skunk Works stuff there.

Secret stuff has no location, because it's secret.

obvious honeypot is obvious.

>100k people say they'll go
>only 10k show up
>military just locks the place down
>10k people waste their time cause they can't get through the locked doors without explosives
Meanwhile the ayys Livestream the whole thing to share with ayys in orbit.

>mfw Jow Forums gets Hiroshimoot extraordinary renditioned.

Attached: d day thumbs up.jpg (300x300, 14K)

fuck le and illegals.

I fucking bootlickers and niggerlovers like yourself. Checkmate, MIGApede.

>oh a bunch of retards are going to come to Area 51 tomorrow sergeant!
>w-w-what are we gonna do?!?!?!
>just lock down the steel doors to everything top secret they can’t get in. Literally can not get in
>o-o-oh yeah I forgot about that

>storm area 51
nigga have fucking fun
ever step on a nuclear landmine?

Wright Patterson AFB is the real area 51

Checked.
I never heard about that. I didn't follow the Pokemon GO shenanigans.

>ever step on a nuclear landmine?
yeah, it tickled

They wouldn't use guns for a crowd. They'd use sound cannons and other non-lethal but forceful means.
They have very effective means of crowd control that we never see used. It really should be implemented on our border.

This is actually a really good idea in the vain of Civil Disobedience. Pulled straight out of the leftist playbook.

Glow harder glow nigger

notice how all the ayy lmao shit started after the fbi shilling campaign was leaked you guys are pathetic because you can no longer deflect by just mentioning muh putin/russia/kremlin and calling everyone a russian for not being compliant to zog

sloppy job mossad

Attached: 1557716436310.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

If only you knew how bad things really are. Area 51 is where they have all the sex orgies with the aliens and alien hybrids. Oh boy, it's one big mess. Don't go there unless you want to get probed and prodded in the most private of places. I mean I didn't even know I had 3 more holes in my body that could be penetrated. I mean it's one big mess. Why do you think prostitution is legal in Nevada?

Attached: CourteousMadElephantbeetle-poster.jpg (480x368, 13K)

DO IT FOR BOB

let’s see..

You're looking to become an illegal alien, aren't you Pablo?

Well, there have been aliens living in Area 51 for decades and ICE has never bothered them once.

>inb4 they all get vaporized from running into the base's invisible energy shield

>Heaven's Gate
>Scientology
Only democratic Californians are dense enough to believe in this nonsense.

I joined.

THEY CAN'T STOP US ALL!

>Wright Patterson AFB is the real area 51
Hangar 18, Dayton, Ohio !

Attached: megadeth hangar 18.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I like the guns idea better.

They dont care, theyll just nuke it to cover everything up

Attached: 1452596681839.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Area 51 is a military base. Go die meme flag

Attached: 1458742058260.jpg (413x395, 17K)

G.earth Mystery Mountain, Nevada

Goodnight, thread

If civilians are being killed.... the secrets aren't theoretical.

If you glowniggers think I'm gonna fall for this you're retarded and not worth your paygrade.

The guards are a joke, they look like SUPER TROOPERS

Attached: ZCZC.png (418x521, 352K)

Also South Trona, NV

>sep 20th

> No but you you have to believe it right this minute you guys, srsly

Attached: grrg.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

1st vid lasted 12 seconds cant stand that fucking garbage shit language

They can't stop all of us.

haha these fuckin retards, nobody will be keen to "storm" area 51 when they realise its fucking miles of treking through the desert, they think they're gonna just drive up to the front entrance and knock on the front door?
But yeah.. i hope someone livestreams it, it'll be funny as fuck.

good luck getting through the 8 foot thick steel doors

This is it. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen on pol, no. Scratch that. The entire internet. Wow. Just fucking wow.

>us
there's no 'us' you disgusting heeb, there is only jews and human beings.

This could work. 10000 people demanding to know, with guns, what the military is doing should be a big media Bonanza

i've seen lots of retards get shot, it's lost its luster.

Nah 50 Cal into the crowd and they will run

Be American
Go to area 51
get shot

Attached: 1558726113549.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

You dont think glow niggers know about the event, they have the money and power to prop up a fake part of area 51 like pyongyang and feed you propoganda

fucking do it in minecraft

Area 51 is built into the mountain it could withstand a crowd of idiots. If you even wanted to have a chance You’d need exposives a lot of them and a lot of men to even have a chance. I think it’s a bad idea I’m not going

Your coworkers tried this op yesterday.