Where should I martyr myself

I want to kill myself but I also want to leave an impact. I will NOT kill anyone else, I want to blow my brains out either in or outside some sort of building. I live in Montana. Where should I blow my brains out at, after publishing a manifesto online, to get the most out of my actions, politically? All I can think of is the local police station or courthouse.

Attached: M1HUNTgm.jpg (1242x2208, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or you could just release the manifesto without dying.

But whatever floats your boat.

do something useful with your life

Lefty or righty?

Chuck E. Cheese, after writing a manifesto on why you love 2d lolis.

Have sex

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-nrp

Dude, what?
If you really don't care about dying, go be the biggest version of yourself you can achieve.
Fear of death is the #`1 reason people don't succeed. Once you've lost that, you should be doing everything you ever wanted to do with hesitation only to plan success.

Get help, get laid, make white babies.
>If ur not white just shoot yourself anywhere, because no matter what your life wont matter (to me).

10/10 would fuck

>I want to kill myself
>but I also want to leave an impact.
>I will NOT kill anyone else

You can do a and b, but not without c

Either don't, or do it somewhere that is included in said manifesto I guess. Like, "I don't like ice cream", so do it in front of an ice cream shop.

Just step back dude. The world is really cool. As messed up as it is it be cool to see how it ends and the end is near

Please give me the sauce

>where
can't answer that legally

Attached: monk.jpg (1280x851, 188K)

>I will NOT kill anyone else,
fuck off and stop wasting our time then. Go-pro livestreamed homicide spree or gtfo

>Montana
You live in paradise. Go murder some Californians on a livestream if you're really all about going out with a bang.

>discord

Attached: 1539996730083.jpg (480x480, 18K)

You can channel that determination in much better ways. Are you in Billings? Also don't kys

Get the fuck off our board.

everything about that picture arouses me except for the piercings
why oh fucking why do girls do this shit, it looks terrible

Sage

Don't do it broseph. The biggest act of rebellion you can do is to refuse to let them take your smile from you.

Turn to the Book of Ephesians instead. It will only take you 15 minutes to read. If you're planning on suicide anyways, what do you have to lose besides time? Ephesians will equip you with the proper mindset for forging ahead in spiritual conflict with the enemy.

Become a faggot and pozz neg holes.

seriously, what a loser. can't even give us a happening because he's TOO PATHETIC

>I want to kill myself
>after publishing a manifesto online
>to get the most out of my actions, politically?

for someone this retarded, have you considered killing yourself without releasing the manifesto?

No point
My life is useless and I just don't want my death to be as well.
Probably going to do it in a Chuck e cheese that sounds funny
Didnt help
How did you guess Billings?

Strangely hot

/thread
Fuck off you pussy faggot

local DNC office, take some with you

Would fuck.

Attached: 1471343784278.jpg (227x225, 6K)

Toronto, preferably CN tower

How old are you user

Then none of us have any reason to care about you nigger.

No
He’s about to....
God speed brother
Shit advice, if this were even remotely possible we would be in this situation in the first place
It never ends
THIS!!
Bump
Kike
t. Seething scared kike
There you go OP /thread

Hi Glow nigger

Go to some high level democrats rally and set yourself on fire.

Don't do it, your life has value, at least buy a plane ticket to vietnam or something, travel. Do something other than kill your self, you will end up in an endless time loop of the sorrow you feel before killing yourself.

Dude I have been in a position to kill a man a couple of times, completely justified, and I couldn't bring myself to hold the choke after they passed out. I can't kill another man.
Mass injuring, though, if there was a way to just hurt a bunch of people without killing a soul, I could get behind that.

Nobody will give a shit, nobody will even hear about it on the news if you don't kill some people. Go to that Chuck-e-Cheese and slay people. Kids, parents, workers, all of them. Do it or your life is 100% worthless, you worthless no-value piece of shit.

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 55K)

This is how you become a god of Jow Forums for the next decade

Look, asshole, at least stay and watch the 4th of July celebrations in DC.
Rumor has it a false-flag attack is planned there.

You wouldn't want to miss it, would you?

Honestly just a guess. Don't kys bro. Don't do meth either.

>Mass injuring, though, if there was a way to just hurt a bunch of people without killing a soul, I could get behind that.
Shoot up that Chuck-e-Cheese with a 5.56 rifle. because it's made to wound, not to kill ;)

Get help if you got drug issues go to the V.O.A. rehab in Sheridan. If you got mental issues or are dissatisfied with life just get out of billings and get a good job. Go to the mountains there is a rodeo this weekend in Sheridan enjoy some white people shit and don't blow your head off there please

You have no reason, anyways, I'm just going to go somewhere tomorrow and do it. So far the only suggestion is Chuck e cheese so I guess I'm going to find a Chuck e cheese or equivalent.

go protest against antifa and let them assault you so you get bumped badly and then die

>How did you guess Billings?
Do you know of Lars Allestad?
He should be ~75 if still alive.

Glow nigger just exposed where the 4th of July false flag is going to be!!! Holy fucking shit!!

>You have no reason, anyways, I'm just going to go somewhere tomorrow and do it. So far the only suggestion is Chuck e cheese so I guess I'm going to find a Chuck e cheese or equivalent.
No one fucking cares. You're a pathetic waste of our time.

Better yet, wire yourself with explosives and detonate yourself in the middle of the Antifa thugs.
THAT would give your death meaning.

listen to this and you wont want to kill yourself as you will understand EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I

Fuck off you retarded kike.

Dress in a bunny suit that doesn't cover your backside so you're seen running with a bare naked ass. Have a bomb inserted inside your stomach that will only blow up enough to explode you from the inside out and splatter on people. Or scrap the bunny idea, film a standup show, tell a bomb joke and explode your guts on the crowd.

It's not Christian to kill yourself you idiot. I won't say anything more because of "illegal opinions" but use your fucking brain.

You have no message or motive. Even that spic who self immolated against trump was forgotten within 3 days. Only impact you will have is depressing your family. Go look at a sex offender registry, and violently assault (don't have to kill them since you're obviously a faggot) a bunch of pedos, then blow your brains out. People might even consider you a hero. Another thing u can try is breaking some kind of world record that will probably kill you. Or jump into a tiger enclosure with a spear and make an attempt at least. Win or lose you'll be a badass. I'm not gonna convince you to jump off the ledge because you're fuxking faggot and I hope you die, but atleast don't die like a faggot.

Seriously though go kill some antifa

I wanna bend that girl over and impregnate her after slappign the shit out of her.

I found the glow in the dark CIA nigger. Jow Forums is a board of peace, only derka's kill women and children.

dont be a faggot, get rich and fuck over everyone you dont like

1) Synagogue
2) Hollywood
3) Blacked studios
4) Israel
5) Facebook HQ
6) Google/Youtube HQ
7) Twitter HQ
8) CNN

Many options.

Hey FBI...Check these guys out.

xoxoxo

This 100%. You will never be forgetten. Especially if the joke is actually funny. Could even be the best punchline of all time.

Forgot my previous /thread

NOW THIS IS /THREAD

Attached: pepecheers.png (112x110, 17K)

Yo man what are those black cut marks toward the bottom. Im dead serious what is that? Its all around the edge of the flab. You see this shit anons?

Just drink yourself to death leaving las Vegas style

>synagogue
OP said hisn't harming anyone else

I wish, that would be hilarious

Livestream it, also call news stations before you kys

blow your brains out, fake and gay every fag does that, impress us, be different, sit on the rifle and shoot your asshole, blow your ass out, like brokeback mountain.

I know I'm in Billings but my problems aren't drug related. There is no reason for me to carry on in clown world. There is no reason for me to not kill others, either, I guess except I know that my shit would be turned into yet another reason to ban guns. The mass shooting thing hasn't really hit Montana, probably because everyone is armed, but think about it, Every one ITT telling me to kill people: Montana has some of the loosest gun laws in the country, and commie faggots would jump at the chance to start banning guns here. I want to do some good, not hurt you guys down the line, the same way Tarrant fucked over NZ basedboys.

go die for israel goy

If you can't figure it out you are too worthless to be a martyr. You need to seek professional counseling.

Attached: 1561090215307.jpg (960x720, 271K)

They are feds

Carve a star of david on your skin, then blow your brains out with a shotgun tied to a bunch of ballons. A few days before, make social media posts saying (((they))) are after you.

Fucking idiot, if you take people with you then you're not only worthless, you're less than worthless.

You would be a net negative to society.

If you want to be a DOOMER fag then just go do it. Don't drag us into your faggotry!

Don't do it man. Your family will be heart broken forever. Not too mention eternal hellfire is way worse than this life

Suicide is an act of cowardice. A permanent solution to temporary problems. You need to hit a gym get your testosterone up and then you'll realise what a faggot you were being for even considering it.

Worst case at least make sure people know why, because racism and discrimination against straight white men has become institutional and accepted, because we're all checked out and marking time until our demise, and because powers that be are hell bent on the extinction of our peoples, stealing our homelands, and humiliating us at every turn. I get you user. I've been down that same road. But higher T makes you realise you CAN contribute something and try to change shit. Low T is the trap we're all pushed into.

Sort your shit out, talk to a doctor, get on testosterone supplements and hit the gym. Give it a month or three, if you're still a pussy faggot after that and want to top yourself do it.

Then he's wasting our fucking time.

Unless you kill others, your suicide will always be meaningless. The news cycle will never report on it and nobody will read your manifesto.
Don't kill yourself. Find meaning instead, if you can do nothing else, at least bring some light to your immediate surroundings.

Than dont kill yourself at all if you want to do some good. Dont listen to the people in here.

youre fucking retard and a cuck. kill the twitter faggot and make it about his sensoring.

the aristo-

Attached: india-sub-lead-20130814163707995425-620x349.jpg (620x349, 36K)

Do it at the next democratic debate. They will have to go on lockdown afterwards even though it is only you. It will also get lots of tv coverage. You could also incinerate yourself that's always pretty metal.

*yawn*
Were talking about Minecraft, you idiot.
You didn't think we meant for real, did you?

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: Peace.jpg (1000x562, 51K)

Self immolation is underrated. Go big or go home.

>looks in mirror
"hey good lookin'"

t. fbi
Go do it at a mosque or synagogue if you think you're so cool

No I'm not originally from here just been here three years now