Seriously wtf why

Seriously wtf why.

Attached: a1.png (741x450, 389K)

So you’re proud of being a faggot for women?

Actually I'm a chick, so I'm happy to suck dick.

Same here and I think the men here are going to eventually see, it will be straight women sick of faggery who are going to lead this in. Stay tough, girl. We got this.

/we/ are with you.

Attached: ltv111kwt -- 0553 -- bqj111yce'.jpg (1324x2048, 744K)

I had the VHS tape for that episode...I think it was the Squirttel episode.

Did they ever show this uncensored on American TV?

Explain to me again why I'm staring at words and not tits.

tits or gtfo

>>Beat the gays by becoming them
Why do people do this?

The reason the mainstream will not allow straight pride is because powerful jews will use whatever they can to attack the white nuclear family. They have used blacks as their puppets, feminists and homosexuals. Although they use all of these weapons against us, homosexuals and their degenerate allies seem to be their current weapon of choice. From their perspective straight people are not allowed to be proud because then they might get married, have children and form communities. Atomized degenerate individuals are a lot easier for them to control. I used to think all of this stuff was very far fetched, but, when you really look into it there is no better explanation.

Jews

Don't know, but it's getting on my nerves. People even pretend to be bisexual just so that they can get even a little homo points.

they always get the gender of the newest generation wrong, or its a tranny.
there are two of these. mom had a son, now its a cat lady.

Nah, if they were like DD maybe but mine are just C so meh.

>why
Because jews were bullied in highschool and they're getting their revenge

Attached: 1449857683432.jpg (500x488, 52K)

Glad to hear that. The amount of rainbows I see on a daily basis is hurting my eyes.

Tits or gtfo

m'lady

I concur. I used to believe it was all just hootenanny until I saw Twitter Tumblr. Good God.

Attached: shrekfeddd.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Don't think so. I wish!