Trump Claims 'Brand New' World War II Sherman Tanks Will Be Part of July 4th Salute

ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: Untitled.png (917x384, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what are replicas?

Are all antifa faggots as dumb as OP?

Wtf I hate history and making replicas of the past now

They are not replicas.

>Task and purpose are 'antifa'
xd

the POGs tend to be, faggot.

Prove it

>They are not replicas.
Good. That means making factories and hiring new people. This is job creation in action, liberals; take notes.

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-mvm

>More COPE

Let's unpack the president's statement a bit: The M4 Sherman was the main U.S. military battle tank during World War II. More than 50,000 Shermans were produced during the war. The tank proved to be inferior to most German panzers and it took the Army some time to develop tactics to make the best of the Sherman's limited protection and firepower.

Although the U.S. military stopped using Sherman tanks after the Korean War, Paraguay continued to use the M4 until 2018, according to the Army.

Defense officials were unclear what the president meant by "brand new Sherman tanks." A White House spokesman declined to elaborate on Trump's remarks.

They aren't building 'brand new sherman tanks'...
As usual magapedes come out trying to retranslate Trump's babble to try to make it sound less stupid.

trump will retire the abrams and replace it with modernized shermans

Attached: M51-Isherman-latrun-1.jpg (1115x788, 154K)

Trump is a fucking genious are you're a moron for not knowing anything about the history of the sherman. Cuck.

Do you really think they are rolling out antique ww2 tanks and not brand new made replicas?

every single thing about this post is wrong
The Sherman was a solid medium tank and even fought relatively well in Korea. It was never meant to fight heavy tanks and still did so.

>TRUMP IS A GENIOUS
>The sherman tank is BRAND NEW

LOL

I think it would have been commented on if they were replicas instead of the white house downplaying yet another insane statement.
It's obvious he doesn't know anything about them and just listed off the two names of tanks he knows.

Attached: trump potatotrump.jpg (900x506, 38K)

>what is a replica
OP is terrible at the whole b8 thing.

Attached: 1559356771992.gif (255x130, 1.31M)

allahus couldnt even penetrate a sherman, i dont see the problem so long as they update the engine and add some more armor. load it up with HE and it'd be a perfectly decent anti-personnel vehicle

I think it’s common sense they would be replicas you fucking dolt

so they're not replicas, and they're not brand new, are they old tanks that have been refurbished? why do you dumb shits make these threads and just expect everyone to know what you mean? sorry i don't suck off facebook and twitter all day, garggling whatever regurgitated opinion e-celebs vomit out all day. Stop making these threads with just a fucking headline and no article link you absolute niggers

I have no idea myself. Maybe they're original production tanks that never actually saw combat/deployment? Like, mothballed ones? Old-new stock, kinda?

what im gathering is that there are no shermans and he said it by mistake. I would love to see refurbed, or hell, even just old shermans, in the parade next to the arbrams

> he said it by mistake
Fair enough

>Flag checks out.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you know what a REPLICA is? It means it's not an original. But those tanks will be originals since replica's aren't made.

Press F for Mollie

Help fight off lewd disrespectful shills.

Go kill yourself already then fuckhead, God damn glownigger faggot

do you think you can make a tank without a factory, dumbass?

Tanks make my fucking dick hard

I bet its this.

AWESOME!!!

NOW IF WE COULD GET SOME BRAND NEW TIGERS!!!!

What are you confused about?
Trump is being silly and claiming there are 'brand new sherman tanks' without realizing his mistake...

Magapedes can't accept this and are trying to twist it into somehow making sense..