Attached: 23312312.jpg (493x637, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be//PrytGJJ3yks
youtu.be/PrytGJJ3yks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i support her 1st amendment rights.
God bless america.

I agree. The United States is a joke. She did a good thing

It would be hilarious if it was some Chinese made flag with some fucked up chemicals on it.

An idiot acting dumb for likes to feed their narcissism? Wow that’s never happened before

>the absolute state of america.

Attached: (((replace so sorry))).jpg (1021x1283, 405K)

When is she moving back to Africa?

If the usa is so bad, why not go back to Africa?

First amendment rights my ass. She'd have been sold into slavery as a child if she grew up in her "homeland".

>Whitey does the same thing to the BLM flag
>????????????

Attached: Dracoola.jpg (766x766, 88K)

that's pretty entertaining I guess. honestly i'm glad the ignorant retards aren't waiting for the white population to decline a bit more. if we lose this next election there will be no hope for the future and those of us with money can move elsewhere. I welcome the shit flinging racist communists to be as obnoxious as possible.

If you sent that nigger to Liberia, she would be screaming and crying, pleading to be let back into the US

>One person does one thing
This represents everyone

she should sell the flag on reddit for reperations.
someone will gladly pay 500+ linkies to sniff that flag.

> (OP)
>i support her 1st amendment rights.
>God bless america.

Attached: D4V96gLWkAYYdSK.jpg (240x240, 16K)

When is this from, 2007?

>WAIT NO FREE SPEECH IS ACTUALLY BAD

Attached: elm050119cemusicpackage-002-1-1553881835.jpg (480x720, 68K)

Fucking boomer cuck

fuck off zoomer

>Free speech is bad when it hurts my feelings!

How very NPC of you.

the way I see it, the niggers are probably the only ones who can wipe their ass on that flag, with the exception of the native. Niggers were brought here to be farm equipment. None of them wanted to be here in the first place. They were kidnapped, bought and sold, raped, and made to be bred with strangers.
They should have been mass exterminated after the end of slavery or sent back

>they should have been mass exterminated after the end of slavery or sent back
the future that could have been...

Fun fact, that's exactly what the country of Liberia was. A place for niggers to be sent to after the civil war. The only problem was, it was voluntary if they wanted to go back.

She's right, it's not her flag...
youtu.be//PrytGJJ3yks

This.
She can wipe her ass with the flag & I can legally call her a chimpanzee looking attention whoring nigger for doing so.
Freedom, baby.

Fpbp

Attached: E53C6B73-F05D-45B2-9E4E-C872FF6E48D3.jpg (691x600, 93K)

I'm buzzed... Monkeys don't have flags...
youtu.be/PrytGJJ3yks

> I can legally call her a chimpanzee looking attention whoring nigger for doing so.
Except you can't, unless you mean anonymously on a Mongolian yak milking forum. That chimp has more rights than you.

>it was voluntary if they wanted to go back
And the majority stayed. Which, if anything, shows niggers are at least intelligent enough to collectively remember that Africa was such a shithole that even being Nth class citizens here was superior to being Kaangz in Africa.

unfortunately hes right. difference between us and them is we uphold our values

Send them all back to Africa. Then the Chinese can wipe them out.

I can't be arrested or prosecuted for it, which is the definition of legally.
There IS a disparity elsewhere in many other aspects of life, but I can legally do that.

Shit, that nigger is based.
Get fucked op
Sage

> Which, if anything, shows niggers are at least intelligent enough to collectively remember that Africa was such a shithole that even being Nth class citizens here was superior to being Kaangz in Africa.
Have you ever met a nigger? Niggers are too lazy to get up to work or feed their children. Can you imagine asking them to put in the effort to travel and move somewhere? Fuck no. I'd go as far as to say that the ones with any modicum of work ethic were the ones that left. The rest sat around eating watermelons saying, ah fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow for 50 years.

Quadruple Satan I don't think you understand how niggers work. They will literally cling to airplanes to try and get to a white country and plug themselves into the gibs me dat matrix. Then they will spend the rest of their lives being the biggest niggers they can and talking shit about how bad white people are. We were never supposed to . They need to stay on their side and we need to keep them out of ours.

Attached: all for niggers.png (822x741, 417K)

>Cling to airplanes
Kek can you imagine a group of feral niggers hanging on to the wing of plane, only for the pilot to proceed with an epic barrel roll at flight level 410.

>profit

White people wear it as underwear. Same thing

It would be really funny to see her get raped with a chainsaw.

Wtf I love science and math now

>*Crack* *siiiiip*

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

She just needed some good white dick.