Don't mess with ice cream

Attached: 234345434345.png (576x421, 277K)

From now on it’s strictly home made for me. But frankly I eat maybe one pint per year.

I hope an illegal rapes her in jail

Where the fuck do you live where ice cream doesn't have that glue plastic cover under the normal lid or a plastic wrap around the lid to tell if it's been opened.

i hope they nip this in the bud. Really gross.

Never buying ice cream again. But there are no niggers in my community anyway so it’s not a problem, but sticking it to big companies is always good.

Blacks don't care about rape, murder, or robbery but they get pretty based when it comes to ice cream.

Attached: 20190703_001647.png (1422x575, 150K)

Hopefully they locate the nog and put it down.

they do this with deodorant and lotion bottles also

Attached: bluebell.webm (436x480, 719K)

>he buys one pint ice cream
what's wrong with you

Attached: 1551698247583.png (220x220, 40K)

this
still pretty based that police is working to nail the bitch

Attached: 1550175702561.jpg (960x725, 132K)

There were two instances of it on Worldstar, and it will probably turn into a "challenge" like the knockout game
I already don't eat ice cream because it's unhealthy but yeah stay away from it or by one with tamper seals

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-003329.png (720x1520, 599K)

Blue bell is one of the only brands that doesn't have a seal.

Most Ice Cream doesn't have a seal because it's a waste of time. It's not protecting anything and as long as no non-whites are around it's fine but hey, this is Jewmerica now

the toll beckons

>mess with amerifat mutt’s food
>go to jail for 100 years
Xd land of the free

Attached: E772D994-4770-4B40-BDD1-13D284A242B7.jpg (792x603, 200K)

Disgusting and nigger pilled.
Sloppy job Jamal

punishment should be eating the entire shelf of ice cream on a live feed

Let me guess they'll give her 6 months of probation and make her pay a 700 dollar fine. She won't show up to a single probation meeting and will pay zero dollars. And then the court will just suspend the case and never follow through on punishing her.

I know niggers are disgusting and I hate every single one of them but what's the crime they're going to charge her with?

the tubs of ice creams deserve more rights than these animals

Attached: 1467656371681.jpg (299x299, 22K)

Tampering with consumer product, 2nd degree felony, 2-20 years
Shes fucked because even black people are saying how nasty it is

That would be too pleasing to certain groups, the electric chair will suffice.

Attached: 54353445.jpg (657x527, 32K)

She has some fat fucking tits and a tiny waist
I would eat her shit

nigger dying of brain freeze
works for me

Attached: honkhonk.png (442x416, 163K)

It’s Blue Bell faggot. It’s also Texas. Most people wouldn’t have problem.

God I wish that was me.

She can lick my blue bell anytime if you know what I mean

This nigger needs to die.

Aren't products supposed to have basic anti tampering shit after all of the hoaxes and scandals in the 70s-90s? Are these pretentious ice cream manufacturers unable to put a fucking plastic film over the top to seal it? The retards who buy that overpriced shit deserve nigger spit.

I already know that people in the food industry dunk their balls into food, and the spitting is not a meme.
But I really didn't think I needed to worry about other customers doing it.

>2nd degree felony, 2-20 years
fucking based

Attached: 1560960667044.gif (220x220, 17K)

imagine leftist faces when they realize niggers are the sole reason for tons of products that will be using more plastic from now on for the anti-tamper seal

Attached: DA7DE671-2F72-4AD7-B0C7-247E13F8B911.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>he buys ice cream by the pint
>not measuring ice cream by the Hog's head
Nigger please

Attached: 1561834696035.png (388x413, 5K)

They are unphased by niggers being the sole reason for "anti-tampering" bulletproof glass in Detroit McDonald's, this is nothing in comparison.

I bought sour cream today and the seal was off. Liberals are lawless disease spreaders

They spread homosexuality too

Blue Bell is as Texan as Davy Crockett and Sam Houston.

Don't mess with Texas.

Attached: welcome-to-texas-29116477.png (500x397, 131K)

>septum piercing
all women with this are repulsive, both in looks and character

Yeah you fucking retard, somebody can get herpes from that shit. Knowingly giving someone a fucking infection is not to be taken lightly.

This. Purposely infecting someone should be worthy of the death penalty.
For instance, with bug chasers, it should be death by dissolving in acid while a strobe light flashes above you on a swinging cord.

restaurant industry *people* are the most disgusting single grouping in the entire country. fucking entitled and overpaid druggies, dropouts, whores, single mothers and retards. the illegal burrito chefs are unironically much more worthy of citizenship than those subhumans. they are unironically worse than niggers, by a lot

I don't watch tv but recently I've seen a few clips of some Gordon Ramsay shows. Ignoring how much of the dialogue and reactions are possibly staged, the kitchens and working conditions are absolutely disgusting.

very based idea

Aw shit nigger I eat at restaurants regularly when I'm in America.
Not like, illegal spic joints but places where you'd expect hygiene.

it's always a nigger

>he doesn't make his own at home
What is wrong with you? Store bought ice cream is a scam.

This has been true in my experience. The worst is when it's an expensive restaurant and the waitress seriously think they deserve an 80 dollar tip because they can read a menu. Then they just go out and piss it all away in booze and coke that same night.

This.

Thanks bro. I think about this type of thing a lot.
Bug catchers would also get dissolved slowly in acid, now that I think of it.
The nigger who licked the ice cream should have to be chained to a 3 ton block of ice and have to walk naked to a destination before her time is up if she wants to survive. Morons would just wait for the ice to melt instead of chipping away a small piece and carrying it, and it'd be kinda hilarious and redpilling to watch.
This kind of shit would drop to 0% overnight.

Attached: 1557517320888.jpg (680x521, 63K)

>tfw you are one of these people

fml tbqhwy senpai

Sent from my goyPhone

Imagine what it was like when this filthy subhuman mongrel first knew she was fucked. When the icy claws of regret first grasped her heart.
Fucking nigger SCUM
Enjoy prison you SUBHUMAN NIGGER SCUM

Maybe its time they add one

Kek

Ice cream is the white mans dessert, niggers cant eat dairy

>mfw nasty slags lick the same pint by mistake and transfer herpes

They certainly can't swim in dairy either.
Based and dairypilled.

Her mistake was fucking with Blue Bell in Texas

>the sheer amount of incel retards shitting their pants THIS hard over a random cute woman doing something silly

you brainless bitch boys are so formulaic. truly embarrassing.

Attached: fat racist manlet retard.jpg (720x569, 88K)

Why is user upset?
Nigger just doing her thing
Nothing is going to happen to her, move on

Not really
They will mercilessly go after anybody that fucks with them and Texas will cheer them on
They are going to crucify this bitch

This is embarrassing for you. What even is this?

Just eat less man

No flag? Welp,you’re the most obvious JIDF kike I’ve ever seen. Gas yourself nigger lover.

awwww!!! don't do that to the ice cream ffs

find any woman with a septum piercing who isn't also repugnant, it cannot be done

Get to the back of the oven, niggerkike.
This is one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever witnessed, and you did it thinking it'd be funny.

Post the in-store prices

>overpaid
no

This

while I don't entirely disagree, you blatantly sound pathetic my dude

Daily reminder that spitting in food is NOT a meme. Stop eating fast food I beg of you.

t. Taco Bell manager fired for cracking down on guy who spit in taco of very Nordic looking guy cuz “he too white”

Attached: 523B1ECF-9B27-4EB2-BD14-ACA382D376C4.jpg (600x842, 70K)

such monsters belong in prision no our streets

Pretty much this.
If there's one thing you don't fuck with at all ever under any circumstances, it's Blue Bell.

Blue Bell isn't something to fuck around with.

Dear God, you got fired for enforcing a hygiene rule? What's a good way of making sure your food doesn't get fucked with at places like this?

I like Taco Bell for some reason and I get it whenever I visit America. And I'm supreme, elder-God tier white, Anglo nordic.
I feel sick.

tell us how you deserve more money for taking an order that you're too lazy to write down. don't throw your back out carrying that tray!

Human aposematism

Confirmed: Blue Bell itself got involved

Attached: AwesomeScreenshot-Blue-Bell-ice-cream-licking-video-was-shot-in-Texas-police-say-2019-07-03-22-07-82 (914x707, 360K)

it was never a problem until niggers.
there's a reason there are no grocery stores in black neighborhoods.

a real beauty this one

This nigra bitch gonna get raped in jail by BVC.
Satanic mudsharks burn in hell for all eternity.

>R2 Cain
>Curse of Ham
>Enslaved Jews
>Sickle Cell
>Inbred Parasites

>XX Eve
>Subservient Sex
>Daddy Issues
>Stupid Bitch
>Thieving Whores

degenerate, degrading, demonic, demoralizing, depressing, despicable, disgusting, dumb public suicide nigger cuck
niggered fuckee trash burns petrified sage in hell

boycott the nappy niggers
discriminate the evil niggers

enforce the old anti-nigger laws
niggers, jail them all

deport the niggers back to aidsfrica
reinstitute apartheid for the niggers

re-enslave the niggers
penectomize and neuter the niggers

bomb and shoot up niggered blacked
Holocaust 2: Satanic Niggaboo, X Y DNA genocide edition

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Based.

fuck off you fat autist

to be niggerpilled

Attached: 1554083888943.png (600x456, 52K)

hell yeah. i miss going to field trips to the bluebell factory outside of houston

can anybody confirm ice cream being the tasty treat all white supremacy eats?

I've been cooking for 14 years and I've only ever seen someone but balls on food one time and its cause some guy was abusing his girlfriend physically, hitting her, taking her money, not working. It was wrong but when I found out after work I did kinda feel the guy deserved it. I also dont work or eat at low end or casual level dining so my opinions might be a bit skewed.

>can anybody confirm ice cream being the tasty treat all white supremacy eats?
it's more sinister than that. there's a conspiracy among white people to pretend that we like ice cream so that black and brown women eat it and get really fat and die young.

For clarity, the guy who put his ball in the food was not the boyfriend of the abused girl. I reread that and it sounded unclear to me. Some guy beats your gf and you teabag his grilled cheese is better than nothing but would still be a bitch move

i sure touched a sensitive nerve with these puerile retards. the most insecure incels are always the fast to violently shit their pants while running damage control.

pic VERY related: you just KNOW they have cartoonishly small, malfunctioning bitch penises. LMAO.

Attached: 1559454409195.jpg (728x450, 50K)

>second degree felony
>2-20 years

DON’T

nah they will throw the book at her to set an example. i bet even the FDA will force companies to put seals on their food because of it. she’s actually helping create better regulations for us. companies would sell us ice cream with mice in it if they could get away with it

fucking with peoples food is a red line for a lot of people.

Yep. I don't eat it often and now even less often.

yea we should let all “cute” nigger “people” lick all the ice creams they want

Based nigger further ruining her race's reputation

>you just KNOW they
so you think you have an audience or something?

you are cringey as fuck lmao