Don't forget: white women voted for Trump

Attached: womens_march_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summit.news/2019/07/03/photos-show-kids-laying-on-top-of-drag-queen-at-drag-queen-story-time-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs
people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is correct. Those are jews.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2026x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (543x496, 72K)

Attached: (((replace so sorry))).jpg (1021x1283, 405K)

Attached: imm.jpg (1513x865, 379K)

Checked factually correct, white bitches in America are actually the least possed of all the races here.

Attached: if x voted.jpg (1788x1538, 414K)

>that pic
Hilarious how the left never fails to eat itself. In times without a meaningful rightwing opponent, the left will find a way to wreck itself

>white bitches in America are actually the least possed of all the races here
And are more race loyal than even white males. It's down to white people vs everyone else, hence JIDF efforts to D&C white males vs white females.

Attached: race partners.jpg (605x759, 132K)

>90 % percent of the repeat threads are Jewish Disinfo

It's like you aren't paranoid or you aren't thinking WTF

White women also don't care for LGBT pedo insanity either.

summit.news/2019/07/03/photos-show-kids-laying-on-top-of-drag-queen-at-drag-queen-story-time-event/

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs

Attached: the left.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

Let's just quietly ignore the fact that it was only 52% which was in the margin of error for the poll. And it was an exit poll and exit polls are kind of ridiculous.

Nor does gen z...

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1122x1479, 327K)

Let's ignore white women literally gave Trump his victory. You filthy pilpul kike.

Attached: white woman vote.jpg (594x478, 83K)

Attached: funding and voting.jpg (1662x1346, 591K)

You mean to tell me best name they came up with after GenX was Gen Z?....so creative. They even skipped GenY - that must've taken some major brainpower.

Attached: 347373.jpg (1435x1431, 1.09M)

God i fucking hope so. I want this gay bullshit to end and die in a fire already. I'm sick of this crap. They're starting their bullshit in singapore too and the govt as usual is tongue-tied. Why are people so afraid to tell these people to fuck off?

Attached: 65876593.png (640x843, 944K)

Attached: 5698570-68.jpg (1200x1199, 162K)

Imagine being this much of a pussy worshiper. Nevermind the fact that more white men vote for Trump than any other group, white women still achieved victory for us because of their minority contribution to the Trump election tally. A minority contribution that is based on flawed exiting polling and within the poll's margin of error. And in fact other polling disputes the number outright. Pew has white women support for Trump in the election at 47%.

people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

But hey, fuck math, right? It's women's feefees that matter. You are the death of the west. You.

Attached: wet panties.jpg (519x767, 94K)

Who the fuck voted Trump in Wisconsin and Iowa if whites went democrat? Is the based minority myth actually true?

Young white women voted for Hillary. But most women aren’t young, and the old roasties are more conservative because they have a family, and or to compensate for being old

Trump isn’t even that conservative anyway. But neither am I

>2/3 of this thread is just one racist retard shitting his pants

he already won. give it a rest you bitchy little faggot.

Attached: 1544917926000.png (597x418, 132K)

Did America really become 18% more Mexican in one year?

You filthy kikes might as well glow in the dark. You're as transparent as glass. Stay assblasted, rabbi.

Attached: 6334663.jpg (600x891, 113K)

I'm sorry, ma'am, but this is not an argument.

Attached: is it an argument.jpg (1453x862, 69K)

Blacks helped Trump greatly in some particular areas, not sure about Iowa. They helped in Ohio big time. Bet voted as you'd expect overall.

Attached: 4849846949.jpg (1080x2220, 685K)

Young white women are overwhelmingly overall leftist when they’re young and you know it

Oy vey. Shekel deposited.

Attached: 536357535.png (1000x1000, 1.32M)

Says the "chosen one" too dimwitted to understand California.

Attached: 1538549522212.jpg (961x961, 68K)

Keep telling yourself that, rabbi. Say it one more time, maybe it will come true!

Attached: 1517309028066.jpg (1600x1053, 967K)

Okay, I'll bite. Explain how California excuses your crypto-feminism.

NOTHING sends jews and browns into a tizzy more than pic related... a based, happy, young, white couple.

Attached: elec_night.jpg (1996x3000, 3.7M)

>We should gas women, anything else is feminism.
Incel

You kikes keeping using the way California skews everything to imply it reflects the rest of the country (muh popular vote, the white woman vote was close). Since your little rat brain is too low bandwidth to even understand the propaganda fed to you that you repeat, maybe you should take a shekel and buy a clue. Shalom.

Attached: 478467032.jpg (633x691, 63K)

No, just a typical D&C kike.

Attached: 1531203765123.jpg (2048x1536, 332K)

that's white in america???

Attached: 1535699874676.jpg (4000x2641, 1.93M)

Attached: jew goblin and woman.jpg (1380x942, 711K)

Same thing really, they love projecting their own lack of kosher pussy onto us.

Attached: 57587648.jpg (1080x1283, 828K)

> small nose
> jew

No its just a shit tier white

I did no such thing you blithering idiot. I merely pointed out the indisputable fact that according to flawed exiting polling the percentage of white women nation wide is only 52% which is within the poll's margin of error. I then pointed to another poll by Pew which found white women Trump support at only 47% nationwide. You seem really invested in the idea that white women are responsible for Trump's victory. I wonder why that is. And I wonder why your little brain can't wrap itself around the fact that it wouldn't be true even if the 52% number was valid because white men still voted for Trump in greater numbers than white women. Even women's so-called best never measures up to men. Why include them at all? Why glorify this clown world nonsense of women voting?
But I didn't say that, did I?

Attached: 1516082046577.png (264x352, 26K)

Think how miserable it must be to live one's life as a jew/goblin. Makes me shudder.

Attached: 357357735.jpg (1024x732, 150K)

>please pay attention to me... my country is so irrelevant...
Here you go, Muhammad. Happy 4th of July.

Attached: trudeau.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

>you blithering idiot
Oooo... this jew gettin' mad
>the idea that white women are responsible for Trump's victory
Do you even understand how voting and the electoral system works, rabbi? Protip: take away all that white woman support and Trump won 0 states. Take away even 10% of that support and it was an easy victory for Hillary.

The ONLY blocs that voted Trump were white women and white men.

Damn, it must suck ass to be jewish AND stupid. What a curse.

Attached: 346357838.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

But how can you be this dumb? Take away white male support and Trump loses by an even larger margin. Women added nothing that men couldn't have done by themselves. As usual. There is no reason to glorify their shortcomings as if they were virtues. It's just pussy worship and it's not anything more than that.

>Take away white male support and Trump loses by an even larger margin
THIS is the power of unit 9900!

Attached: literal JIDF retards.jpg (1200x742, 159K)

Being able to count makes me an autistic Israeli? Okay, but it also makes you wrong.

>Without white men we loose
>Without white women we also loose
Clearly white women are the problem and not the millions of shitskins who vote exclusively democrats.

My mother and sisters walked in the rain to vote for Trump.

Oh we're talking about "the problem" are we? That's just democracy itself. It's a dumb idea that birthwifed a thousand dumb ideas. But if you're going to have it then it ought to be patriarchal, like everything else under the sun that works. Anyway, the point is women came up short to men yet again, and you want us to praise them for this?

No.

Should we punish whites in liberal states like Vermont too. Or should we forgive them and realize we need all the white people in the world united and not divided between petty issues like the one you're pushing.

Who is talking about pounishing anyone? It's interesting that you've twisted the idea of not giving women praise for doing a worse job than men into punishment.

Attached: 1551502760015.jpg (1319x1600, 486K)

You're talking about taking away womens right to vote, because you claim they vote against white interest, and when proven that they didn't you move the goal posts to say they didn't do it enough.
We live in a world where the need for pragmatism is most urgent for our cause. If we gout out sperging about your nonsense women problem, we're just going to drive away the people we need to win. So please go be a faggot somewhere else.

Taking women's right to vote away isn't a form of punishment it's just a fundamental element of proper governance, whatever form that governance might be. Patriarchal government is the only government worthy of the name, the rest is just clown world. And a government that is not patriarchal will be incapable of sustaining itself in the long term, so it hardly matters what mercurial politics it entertains, it's doomed from the start. It is decadent and wicked and will not command long-term loyalty from its citizenry. Until that issue is sorted out it really doesn't matter what other political curios you busy yourself with. Your entire world view is infected with Enlightenment era dreck.

None of this matters unless we first secure the existence and future of our people. If you keep spouting about your patriarchal system you're gonna ailianate half of all white people along with most beta men from our cause.
But hey, when we all get slaughtered by non whites atleast you made sure not to praise the femoids.

None of those are white

There it is again. Women holding political objectives hostage by leveraging their post-emancipation victories. Like clockwork. And yet somehow I'm wrong? When does this end? When women promise it does at some distant unnamed date? Silly thing. This is the entire problem in a nutshell. As long as women have any influence over official state policy they will use that influence to leverage female interests. The worst part is this blatant identitarianism is lost on people that call themselves identitarians.

How do we get rid of the Mayate menace, fellow Hispanians??

I'm sure they'll take your objections into account.

Based

Are you fucking retarded?
You can talk all you want about your perfect patriarchal nat-soc society, or whatever you believe in, but it's never going to happen unless you learn to cope with your raging homosexuality and work with women to accomplish it.
And taking away someone's rights is definitely a punishment so don't try to claim it isn't.

You said white women are betraying white men and you posted a pic of a bunch of nutjob women. None of which are white. Nancy Pelosi is a part of your tribe though. You may not be able to tell because of all the plastic surgery but it shines through in her daughter

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Did she write "Trump" with her period blood?
What is that going to mean? That she wants to drown all whites who voted Trump in blood?

Settle down mighty shield maiden, there is no need to get riled up. Working with women is the problem. A government that is not shaped exclusively by male interests and outlooks invariably becomes shaped predominantly by female ones, which undermines the entire project. Men that can't chieve victory without the equal input of women are men who can't achieve victory. No matter how big they talk.

Spoken like a true swedish faggot

Attached: women_voting.jpg (2173x1779, 761K)

I didn't say white women were betraying white men you lying little snake in the grass. I said white women voted for Trump in significantly fewer numbers than white men and that is not deserving of any praise, because it isn't. And I posted that pic because that's your future. Don't take it out on me lady, I didn't choose it.

this is degenerate also thats a wig.

Well thats the thing about always viewing yourself as the bastion against the oppressors. If you are a hammer, everything will start to look like a nail.

>that squat
>monsters University hat
>flipping off an inanimate object because bad man's name on it
Real fucking big thinks.

Dont ever forget coal burners and niggers, dead and alive, voted for Hussein obama.

Doesn't say the race of their previous partners oh no no no