Why is Atlanta the one black majority city that's not a total shithole?

Why is Atlanta the one black majority city that's not a total shithole?

Attached: atlanta-ga.jpg (940x627, 219K)

Because it's in Georgia.

I’d wager that there are fewer gangs there.

That pic is the place built by whites.

Give it time.

Home Depot, Coca-Cola and UPS built a middle-class there. When you remove the middle-class, places become shitholes. Like Detroit, San Fransisco and LA.

visit. you will change your mind

BMW. They employ all the niggers. This is also why niggers drive shitty beemers

It is a shit hole.

>not a total shithole
You haven’t visited Atlanta then

Because it's the central hub for drug distribution.
Shitcago is nothing but a distraction.

So everyone is happy then?

Atlanta is a masonic shithole just like DC

it's newer, and less crowded than cities like st louis or detroit were

Atlanta has several white-majority communities that bolster the city’s image, and all the surrounding suburbs are majority white and comfy as fuck.

>Atlanta
>not a shithole
The fuck are you smoking, OP? Atlanta and everything within an hour's drive around it is just fucking awful.

Blacks dominate music industry. Atlanta has a huge music scene.

Attached: A5AE9BF7-17DB-4287-B9BB-AEAAE10DEB87.jpg (960x720, 148K)

st louis and detroit had older housing stock that were already slums before african americans moved in but atlanta as a whole is a lot newer and never really had true slums like the older american cities

Lemme guess: you had a layover and stayed for 36 hours?

Atlanta is a fucking nigger-infested, crime-ridden shithole. The entire city is run by sub-humans, and the infrastrucutre is an absolute joke. Much of the city is reminiscent of a demilitarized zone; even Buckhead-- the affluent city north of the city-- has been engulfed by the ghetto, slowly but surely.

I was born there, and spent the majority of my twenties there, and finally came to my senses and got the fuck out. Never again.

You're unfortunately correct. The suburbs just keep expanding outward, and what was once country, full of salt of the earth southerners is gradually becoming full of braindead, homogenized suburbanites. Worst of all, the accent is dying too. Fucking heartbreaking.

Montreal has a significant black population.. 12%... no problem whatsoever. Can walk through black hoods at 3am without having to deal with any misbehaviour.

Then again, our blacks are mostly haitian immigrants.. not ingrained into a ghetto mentality, but seeing a new life here as an opportunity. Also free and quality school system, free healthcare and no history of racism of slavery.

Most of blacks I know are super bro tier.

Are you kidding me? Atl is nigger cesspool central. Non local niggers dont even leave the main drag there.