Migration is destroying your life

H1b is evil. H1a is evil. Migration is war. Enough is enough - the free market itself is evil. Never, ever, sell your nation out for profit. The romney-tier cash cuckservatives ought to be exiled to the shitholes from which they import third worlders.

The only way to raise wages for ourselves, is to cut immigration to zero. Reduce supply - increase demand. End the free movement of capital, end the free movement of people, and take America back.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

Attached: 1562172050321.png (1515x579, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is true. I am a database developer and all H1B's do is allow mediocre programmers to enter the country at the expense of Americans.

I just want them out of those houses.

What's a good way to cut back on immigration? We build concentration camps and they just keep pouring in, like we're signaling that there's treasure just passed the wooden doors

vote out cucks who do nothing about it. be absolutely unmovable about it. support the Raise Act and nothing less than that. demand it. no compromise on immigration.

if you give them in inch they will take a mile. be unreasonable and never compromise on it

cut the welfare programs

No more finance driven economy. Local markets, farms, trading goods and services. Let media and entertainment sectors die.

cucks will fall in line because their are other things they care about but they need your support if they ever want to win anything.

demand it for your support or don't give it.

>Migration is destroying your life
College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2026x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (543x496, 72K)

Attached: imm.jpg (1513x865, 379K)

Attached: if x voted.jpg (1788x1538, 414K)

white liberalism is dead anyway

Attached: 3857C9B4-7DF2-437B-8EB0-34B3C2742E2E.jpg (1336x1628, 854K)

>voting is real
Lol

But if we outsource your job, your shekels will go exactly 0.0003% farther*
*see terms and conditions, your shekels will probably not go exactly 0.0003% farther.

>ought to be exiled to the shitholes from which they import third worlders
NPC coping

they need to be publicly executed en masse.
there is no other solution. Those kind of people need to be too terrified to function.

Voting will help short term, kind of, sort of. In the end - you can expect war. Why? Look at history. Take Rome for example; where the visigoths overran the Romans, who poorly handled their crisis. One may find other examples of encroachment, including the European settlers overrun the native americans - like it or not, it gives credence to our platform.

Migration destroys. I'd recommend getting fit.

>vote out cucks who do nothing about it
>vote
>cucks who do nothing about it

>vote
>do nothing about it

there I unravelled your retarded cowardly doublethinking schizophrenia

you're so idealistic
but you have no idea how to get anything done at all, I'll bet.

Violence. Riots. Terrorism. Sabotage. War.
They have an absolute monopoly on 'law' and order.
We have to embrace chaos, because it's the only environment we can survive in at this point.

We are going up against the absolute worst people of all time who are also the richest people of all time.
We will have to seem utterly demonic to our enemies. We have to instill a supernatural terror that gnaws its way to their very souls.

You have a whole lot of moralistic delusions to unravel before you can even begin to participate meaningfully in this discussion.
This is not going to be a clean victory.
With your fragile, idiotic sensibilities you cannot even begin to imagine the things we must do to survive.

>BUT VIOLENCE IS EVIL EXCEPT WHEN MY GOVERNMENT DOES IT
enjoy the long slow death of obsolescence, you deserve every second of it.

Migration will be the end of the United States. Each day, another bunch of enemies enters the country. When will it end? It won't.

Yes I give your jobs to foreigners goy and I skim some money off the top for myself so I can send my kids to elite institutions to screw you guys over even more!

Attached: 1474119152646.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

I am so enraged right now

>youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
Oh, look, it's yet another Jew.

>Those kind of people need to be too terrified to function.
Agreed.

WHY DON'T YOU ...
>Create your own IT company
>Only employ the races you like
>Don't worry about profit because fuck profit
>Ignore the pajeets sending their resume with at least 80% capability and will reach full capability after 1 year on the job
>Fucking ignore them because fuck profit for yourself. You love your race brethren more than you love money
>Choose only white blonde blue eyed alpha male to code for you while paying him $500K to do the same job which a pajeet getting $100K will do without complaints

It's all racism and refusing to work hard until we start replacing management with Huweii.

Attached: 1560714094899.png (1110x590, 572K)

damn, washington is more fucked than california

no