Canada is not collapsing

It's just celery, meat, bread, milk, vegetables, fruit and flour that are skyrocketing in price - everything else is still cheap!

Attached: $8 celery.jpg (1210x1613, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/52d3Cedf
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-political-parties-receiving-classified-security-briefings-on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: mere tomatoes $12.jpg (1210x1613, 399K)

Attached: total collapse underway.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

It's all down hill from here, buddy. For you and me both. Dont act like you're getting out alive, because no one is.

I cannot wait to head up to Winnipeg with a car full of groceries. I am going to impregnate each and every fertile woman.

could it be harsh climate ?

>Canada is not collapsing
topkek
A "Canadian" is just pepperoni, bacon crumble, mushrooms and (((pizza mozzarella))).

Attached: Screenshot.png (2558x1062, 936K)

It's because America sells low quality carcinogenic GMO garbage.

sure thing bud

Attached: celerey canada vs uk.jpg (1577x1018, 187K)

>When a dozen sticks of celery costs more than an eighth of weed

i'm on an island in the atlantic and everything here is 5 time cheaper than southern ontario, right next to the usa border.

canada is collapsing

is Canada not producing any food itself? Are they importing every fucking shit? That's Turkey-level of retardation.

Attached: BEER UK VS BEER CANADA.jpg (1510x538, 97K)

>i'm on an island in the atlantic
Odd, you used to be in Poland. Hot a job unclogging toilets?

Sage

We're one of the largest exporters of food. This is a slide thread, food is cheaper here then in Europe.

Sage.

with better climate, also shipping cost less than land transportation

then post in-store prices leaf

>We're one of the largest exporters of food
and, THE largest importers of Dragon dildos.
The only cheap thing in Canada is the people.

Attached: MybuttholeisTHISbig.jpg (1200x960, 104K)

Next time I'm off the clock when this thread is active.

>you have a lot of faggots
Better then having niggers and spics

sure thing, Chan.

Attached: ButchAsFuck.jpg (1024x1159, 245K)

If it's collapsing, then how and why? Is it inflation? What's the cause?

Attached: food posting squad.jpg (1129x5296, 2.48M)

>, food is cheaper here then in Europe.
that has never been true in your lifetime

Attached: the bigger cheese comparison.jpg (5568x2632, 1.56M)

WOW talk about denial from this poster. Sorry your country is so terrible.

Attached: germany vs canada.jpg (2431x1512, 459K)

Most of these meme prices are not even that bad, so long as they're not photos from Northern Stores in Nunavut. I nearly had a heart attack in Iqaluit when I visited. Head and shoulders shampoo was 20 CAD a bottle, for example, last year in May.

I have family in Canada and have been many times. Prices at normal grocery stores in Canada, in my experience, are comparable to Austria when you convert the currency. Some things are cheaper and some more expensive but it usually balances out. That said, prices in Austria are high even compared to other European countries.

>1 canadian in this thread, maybe 2
Cette fascination...

3 cad = 2 eur
1.2 eur = 1.8 cad

the Canadian can is 170g, the German one 195g. The difference is not that bad, but Germany is still cheaper here.

When are you heading up to winnipeg? Heading there too as well in a couple of weeks

in canada this is considered fancy imported beer and you pay a premium for it.

Attached: Beer 29 Cent for 0,5L.jpg (1944x2592, 1.42M)

USA
S
A

Attached: 20190623_120105.jpg (4128x3096, 3.37M)

What does all this mean?

Maybe their wages are bigger?

Attached: Untitled.png (1212x2384, 984K)

Ooooff, I swear celery was just 6$ last week.
Canada is reaching zimbabwe levels of hyper-inflation

Attached: 1562221617618.jpg (1000x1333, 456K)

Brampton is not in nunavut btw

Attached: $23 BREAST BRAMPTON.jpg (2100x1575, 721K)

Alcohol prices in Canada are insane due to the high taxes as well as their government run distribution and monopoly systems. Same story as Scandinavian countries and their insane prices for booze

>Maybe their wages are bigger?
LOL
Thousands of Canadians cross the Northern border every week to buy milk.
And then go thirsty because they only know how to open a bag.

you tell us wht you tyhink it means

i hope you dont think it means things are going to get cheaper because that has never once happened in canada to a food product after it went up in cost.

nah, Germany has just low food prices compared to other western nations, because our farmers are heavily subsidized with tax payer money. Without farmers gibs, our food price would be much higher.

this would be like £12

Attached: beer.jpg (775x775, 233K)

ireland's pride and joy

Attached: canada vs ireland 2.jpg (1548x797, 173K)

Why are you people so obsessed with Canada?

You removed the address from that picture. That said chicken breast packs here would cost around 8€ for the same amount and quality (no gmo/free range)

>obsessed
You misspelled feel pity for Canada.
Should the yanks start sending humanitarian aid up north as well?

Attached: 1562208443993.gif (600x338, 3.82M)

24 beers here would range from 12-24€ depending on brand. Our excise taxes are substantially lower than theirs and we don't have a government monopoly gauging consumers either

Do you know how many people would die if booze is cheaper. Firewater is deadly for us mongols

Jow Forums is a christian board son.

You're retarded if you don't think Diet America does the same thing

It doesn't have to be this way, Mr. Leaf.

Just post them.

Attached: h (0).gif (500x532, 1.68M)

Today is the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in about 30 hours.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start it in roughly 45 minutes. fb

Live stream link + explanation:
pastebin.com/52d3Cedf

Attached: 1562236237.452.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Attached: 1541669310542.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Attached: GOUDA 2.jpg (846x935, 126K)

wut? I can buy a can of beer here for 0,30€. Are you that much more expensive Schluchtenscheißer?

Consumer prices in Austria are substantially higher than in Germany. You will notice products with prices printed for both markets always have higher prices for us.

why the blur?

>Federal political parties receiving classified security briefings on potential campaign threats

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-political-parties-receiving-classified-security-briefings-on/

They are trying to say food price posting is a foreign attack.

btw /cic/ was started by the humungus who is a canadian and who holds the copyrights to /cic/ in UK, SK and JPN.

They are trying to say it's Russian activity, but the IP of the humungus gets routed through one of her Majesty's signals intel posts. so the UK knows canada is full of shit.

canada has a stasi/kgb that targets food posters families. pic related

Attached: whats going on canada.png (1538x915, 412K)

Canada is PATHETIC!

Canada is WORTHY of WORLD WIDE pity.

pa·thet·ic
/pəˈTHedik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
"she looked so pathetic that I bent down to comfort her"

pa·thet·ic
/pəˈTHedik/

1.arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
"she looked so pathetic that I bent down to comfort her"

Bull shit propaganda. There is no celery in Canada.

Canada is FULL of GAY MEN. GAY MEN eat tons of celery before "making love" to their "husbands"...

>Thousands of Canadians cross the Northern border every week to buy milk.
>And then go thirsty because they only know how to open a bag.

Attached: eaglelol.jpg (650x433, 33K)

Attached: Retard.png (600x1347, 207K)

That’s my town! Ever since the fire we have gotten a lot more coverage! I mean hell the majority of Canadians didn’t realize we existed, yet we are the heart of the Canadian economy.

Why do you have a British flag, yet titled your image "0,5L" in the European way, and not the British "0.5L" way?

XD

Canadian here ---

Noticed the price creep up on everything.

while the size of the package creeps down.

The quality of the produce and meat is awful B grade -- but still paying AAA grade price.

Might have a few "savings" at a store but pay dearly for the rest.

Can not afford a ten dollar bus ride to store store just to save money.

As well I know how to cook to survive -- soups , stews, rice, cabbage, cheap cuts of meat , pork bones, chicken backs.

Can't imagine what millennials are doing

Attached: RpV8j6G.jpg (801x800, 245K)

How's the job market there, user? I'm under the impression that the entire economy went to shit because of the oil prices

shrinkflation is the worst

Uhh german-canadian here, foods the same price between cologne and ontario...... although buying food is much better in canada cause grocery stores are 3x the size and cheese actually comes in blocks that are big rather than european pre sliced bagged cheese cuz knives are illegal or some shit.

Anyways sage, shit thread

>german-canadian here

Attached: LordGravel.jpg (600x401, 45K)

Thats the value of our currency degrading dumbass

Attached: $3 tuna.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

Same here. Spirits are taxed at something like 45%

Forgot to remove LARP meme flag

>At least we have free healthcare!
>Dies in waiting line

dont buy faggot gourmet shit. just walk your ass to the produce section. grab a bag and weigh some single fat tomatoes until you get the right amount. only entitled faggots with no self esteem buy these fancy boxed baby fruits for ludicrous prices. buy raw straight from the farmers market.

Schultenbräu?
It's like rat piss. I think Lidl sells it.

Imagine buying mexican tomatos when you live in a first world nation

yeah dude.Schultenbräu is a luxury beer in canada. the rich drink it to impress their friends.

Is there any laws people can point to for the food prices rising? America subsidizes the fuck out of our farmers so I know that helps prices here. Also sin tax on alcohol, etc is immoral mind control bullshit. Fucking elites think you're too stupid to make your own decisions. Sin taxes always rise when you have govt healthcare as well since they have a vested interest in you not being an alcoholic

We get Turkish produce in the winter, and sometimes even things from places like Kenya. So what if they get theirs from Mexico. In countries with cold climates it's not possible to grow produce year round affordably

God he’s the faggiest of faggots. What a embarrassment.

Attached: 6DCFAE15-04BE-408A-BAD1-849393121611.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

why can't you just fucking post the prices then, youll get sent to gulag for doing that? Weird people following you in shops making sure it's all secret?

Attached: 7cyeedkjfl121.jpg (500x436, 52K)

how much is 1kg gouda cheese in poland?

canada average is $30-90/KG

Attached: the in store prices.jpg (800x680, 510K)

that pic is pure body horror!

Attached: food sadist GUY.png (536x502, 112K)

Quick! Post Ramen Noodle prices!

Attached: salt.jpg (518x523, 115K)

Taking yourself and not destroying evil on the way out.
Enjoy a eternity in hell with the jews.
Suicide without justice is a grave sin, acts for justice is not. So ask yourself before hand, are you 100% sure there is no God and no heaven, earth and eternal damnation for evil?
Even the most evil of jews confess their sins on their deathbeds. (asking forgiveness is not how to become and angel BTW, working for the will of God in life is.

Attached: the jew after death.jpg (377x472, 44K)

that was an australian he has been spamming it in every thread. possibly a journo.

Attached: best potus.png (662x483, 540K)

Canada is a net exporter for food.
Funny how most of the pictures fuzz out the store location, almost as if they are trying to hide where it is.
The prices shown here are more common in the arctic territories and remote native regions.
Not to say prices have gotten more expensive since Trutard took over, but these prices are venezuela tier.

I just had some nice steak.

Pic related cheese amount usually costs me like 5 pln, not sure how much 1 kg would cost but 5 pln is like 1,2 euro

Attached: eco--ser-gouda-kostka.jpg (458x458, 22K)

your post is pure cgdf

Attached: rcmp instore prices.png (696x306, 60K)

why do they hide their family's city he asks

Attached: record scratch.jpg (1564x1564, 239K)

why did he make this demand 104 times?

Attached: 104 such posts.png (983x716, 84K)

>why are you hiding where you shop from me?!

Attached: leaf gone mad.png (615x462, 35K)

You fell for a fucking LARP, retard.
Our police service here is fucking laughable. Do you think they have the time to actually police food prices here?