Why did Japan become best friends with America after they droped two nuclear bombs on them!?!!!

Why did Japan become best friends with America after they droped two nuclear bombs on them!?!!!

Is it because they are INSECTOIDS??

Attached: download (3).jpg (228x139, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DBi2FISERE&feature=youtu.be&t=141
youtu.be/dw90C4MpHrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzh9koy7b1E
pastebin.com/Bys2fbbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you take that back, they're the only asians with souls and a solid spiritual basis, also they are like the 4th country in number of patents, TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

youtube.com/watch?v=3DBi2FISERE&feature=youtu.be&t=141

>respecting power is a bad thing
Want to know why you lost your empire?

Oh fucking no I won't leaf

Does anyone have that plebbit post of the asian who just starting thinking for the first time in his life and he was amazed?

We will strike back

USA: "Be our friends or get bombed more!"

Japan: "Ok, best f-friends f-forever, san."

They kind of had to. Hirohito wanted a diplomatic solution rather than a military one, but FDR false flagged them into a pre-emptive strike to justify war goals against Germany. Then we completely and utterly destroyed their country. MacArthur genuinely wanted to help Japan recover though, and because of that it's only natural that they'd be our friend in exchange for reconstruction.

youtu.be/dw90C4MpHrQ

Attached: thumbnail (1).png (1080x2164, 69K)

Yeah with harsh language. We can't even stop the Russians from sailing by our lands.

Attached: putin laughing.jpg (512x326, 39K)

They even took up baseball, wat cunts...

The Japanese were slaughter chinks and doing all sorts of insanely horrible things to them (not that I'm complaining) and respected power and domination. Showing that we could literally turn them into shadows was amazing to them. Look at that guy they kept alive that was irradiated to all Hell. Japs are fucking psychos, so they respected that we were big dick swinging around glassing cities.

>after two nukes
It’s not as in Japan was this innocent country who could do no harm.

America is Rex
Japan is Kip

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzh9koy7b1E

All we need is The yellowstone Volcano to blow...

They're the only insectoids to have beaten Russia

Jacksonhole would be beautiful.

It was a bit much for pearl harbour

Masochism.

jealous, dad?

USA helped in rebuilding country, look user japan don't have any natural resources so it would be hard to rebuild it without help also they provide them with stability.

I just want to impregnate a snaggletooth Japanese girl and live in a village 20 km from the urbanized city and run the dagashi.

Attached: 1559557749002m.jpg (769x1024, 114K)

Good trading partners are essential to domestic growth. America still uses Korea and Japan to beta-test all new tech before it hits an international market.

Mum, we could play around with ours, but would probably wipe out about 5 million, in one go

True

Well after they fucking STABBED US FROM BEHIND and we beat then and they refused to yield we had to break a couple bones until they finally submit. They should blame their leadership. Anime is doing a better job conquering american than the nips ever did militarily

You might find they have a small radiation problem

>this guy believes the narrative

Anime ... Agreed

>Well after they fucking STABBED US FROM BEHIND
Oh user

Attached: 1514052724124.png (480x516, 340K)

Nice

They liked baseball before the war

Attached: CSxcci5.jpg (1200x945, 181K)

How do I get a jap qt?Weeabos help me out.

ex samurai class lost bushido
became politicians or business owner and sold country
covered real enemy for money from america
lie
then now want foriegn third world in japan
very sad
america need long sleep

Friend when you finally learn that we were the real bad guys in WW2 you will either commit seppuku or you will go full RAHOWA

No beggers allowed...fuck off we are full.

no fuck you american
you should hel p by continue fuck mother in barn

Reclaim your bashido

Actual answer? Geopolitics. When the cold war was starting, America needed Japan to not fall into the hands of the commies, and they needed to do this BAMF. Fortunately, Japan was still coming down from it's nuclear tier double orgasm, so forcing the Japs into signing a treaty was no problem. Of course, given how hard Japan got fucked in WWII, America has no choice but to protect Japan from not one, but two Red countries. So they had to give Japan both military and economic protection.

It was a pragmatic choice. It was either this, or enjoy having both Russia and China on Hawaii's door step when they use Japan as a base to conquer the rest of the pacific islands.

oh america cock sucker non country love america cock
big surprise?
no

I am going to go to Japan one way or the other you paki scum.

mother very good fuck ichiban

Attached: 1561206051615.jpg (861x990, 224K)

Because they installed a puppet government after defeating them

This makes sense, thanks.

russia man scared of japan
they can not even get island with no one in it we own
how would get main island?

Me a paki?

>war has merits

Yes you

real answer
you are smart man unlike all america reply with burger brain

lolita complex perverts are not welcome in main society
comic book is not life

You won't be we

because they're a gynocentric nation

Yellow rat, just read what happened in Korea and use your brain cells, at least those what left after atomic blast

>embargo them instead of continuing the oil trade to wipe out the real insectoids
>lmao why dey attack we dindu

fucking mutts i swear

How do I get a qt jap waifu Saitama sensei?

Hey my brother. I hope you are joking. Life is really a challenge and hurtful but suicide isn't the only or even close to the best option. Go for a walk and talk to God. If you seek Him, He will find you

sorry you got ass fuck by superior nation and america had to make you country after you cry for hundred years wwwwww

You've taught me a new word

Because Asian women love the BWC

east europe man is strong and pure but more people in japan is bad idea

Because America didnt wipe them off the face of the earth with the third nuke they had ready

Attached: image0.png (364x852, 72K)

I feel for you, but this is not the right place for support.

He's a poo

>Why did Japan become best friends with America after they droped two nuclear bombs on them!?!!!
>Is it because they are INSECTOIDS??
What we did was better for all of us.

I can take a diaspora too I am not really keen on moving to Japan.

The USA opened up Japan, and the USA taught Japan a lesson when we needed one.

Thanks, Onii-chan.

Attached: 340px-Matthewperry.jpg (340x505, 39K)

Because you want to come to London to beg

Today is the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my mother wakes up. I haven't slept in roughly 30 hours.
Goodbye Jow Forums, and thank you all for the fun times. I'll start in around 45 minutes. ZG

Livestream video link and explanation:
pastebin.com/Bys2fbbc

Attached: 1562242389.825.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Russian could have post WWII, when japan was at it's weakest and forced to scrap it's military.
Also don't forget China would have loved to (and still would) finally invade Japan. No way Japan can fend off two big ass countries like that, even in their prime.
America has to protect and buy from Japan. That's why the American market got flooded with Japanese shit and we learned to love it. That's why our dog shit moralist politicians ignore anime despite how much they hate it deep down.

>This level of boot licking

Attached: 1560446636020s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Paki I am not interested in you or your shitty nation, so stop responding to me.

Fuck off you cunt

Get off my thread dirty poo

>america had to make you country after you cry for hundred years
Nice larp, it's not possible for a human to be so stupid

Attached: 1554279247059.jpg (480x495, 26K)

you believe that fairy tale?

I am going to fill it with poop and you too so better leave before I start.

>pastebin.com/Bys2fbbc
atleast shoot up a mosque or kill some niggers or chinks you useless faggot

*blocks your path*

Leave the nips alone.

Attached: 1557614008974.jpg (1302x1127, 285K)

america teacher are cup noodle pervert

both country still shit when japan mentioned
can not win on bushido only killing own army in large attack
still could not win
they are useless
you market flooded with our product as it superior to america product you can not even make sharp knife correctly
non ghibli anime only for pervert and propaganda for west pervert

china is a paper tiger, japan alone could fuck it up even now

Sorry.

To easy......

you are occupied germany maybe russia

China can exterminate the entire Japanese island if USA will no longer be there lets not kid ourselves now.

Le French talking about boot licking. Priceless.

Attached: pepe toast dab.gif (554x400, 238K)

lol america was always going to attack japan and the japs knew it, that's why they struck first fool

>

Attached: 1519133957470.gif (743x423, 26K)

In that case, the nips are dumb fools for not achieving any relevant strategic goal that would allow them to win against the US, or at least force them into a non aggression treaty.

>real answer you are smart man unlike all america reply with burger brain

It is the logical outcome. Japan has until today US occupation forces on their soil. For Japan to be souveren nation again it needs to expell them.

Since japanese believed the emperor is God i can imagine the cultural shock they experianced after learning he is in fact not.

>Serbian
>Sucking the Ottomans for 400 years and now Russians
Awareness level is 0

Attached: 1553800799940.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

It's because we helped them rebuild their economy.
Though we also sorta neutered it's military... Sorry about that Japs, but you'll get it back one day!

This. Japan either had to attack the US or lose the war in China

have you seen the chinese navy? it's pathetic, engineering is not the best in china as you can probably imagine, those carriers would be sunk even by a fucking whale hunting boat

Your story is really interesting, tell me more

China has more ships and aircraft carries than Japan and they have nukes too.

We fought well in ww2.
The USA did it well too.
After the WW2, they paid some fucking respect to us, which they did not treat us like they did to blacks in the past, and they returned our soil they finished their jobs here unlike Ruskies, We are being educated by anti-war faggots ( war guilt programme) and all nationals becomes lile anime shit

the strategic goal was to conduct a war as cruel and gruelling as possible, which would have forced to mutt to give up
that was the aim, which they achieved, only couldn't possibly imaginet the greatness of the jewsa's industrial base

lmao an actual jap
万歳

Because we don't allow them to have a standing army and we are the only thing keeping China from ripping them a new asshole

Not as modern as Japan though. It will takes several decades for China to catch up.