Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation;

Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation;
- Less fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fuel. We're human beings just like you.
- More discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, less abuse and harassment.
- Acceptance and tolerance, we have feelings and our choices in our life shouldn't concern random internet people.
No haters and trolls allowed in this thread! If you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute in here nor any questions about transgenders, just don't say anything at all.
You literally have 149 of your own threads at all times.

Attached: 300px-Glaiveunmasked.png (300x400, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DBi2FISERE&feature=youtu.be&t=141
wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f

99% of you are unsightly beasts, specially white and black ones, you lack the common femininity like asian and latin trannies, step your game up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3DBi2FISERE&feature=youtu.be&t=141

Attached: 188_1000[2].jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

dweadaww

transphobe

ssss

ddddd

It must be an existential nightmare being a tranny. Do you think about death and going to hell a lot?

wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

>Less fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fuel. We're human beings just like you.
First day here? We want you fucking dead.

no as i am beatiful

Attached: 300px-Sadzoe.jpg (300x187, 11K)

yikes

people see you as freaks, actual women included

good people

kys incel have sex

Trannies are attracted to conservative gender roles and do tend to embrace traditional feminine positions. They can sell conservative values to liberals the way my trap gf sold me on Catholicism.

Attached: xsXcvwm.jpg (1512x2688, 233K)

40 percent

nobody wants to have sex with you either, freak.

Attached: 1560553254728.jpg (734x633, 66K)

you're not tho objectively you're not even if you pass only the absolute worst men out there would give you the time of day

incel

Best suicide method thread from this point forward.

das rite whiteboi show me your boipussy

>we are not your fap fuel
>delusions of grandure
Btfo, 1% freak

yikes

have sex

Attached: 78e.jpg (600x605, 47K)

Because blacks and Hispanics don't need to kill themselves. They can just step outside and they'll get shot by their own kind.

Why does spain hate muslims when they gave you culture, technology, and everything? You were nothing but cavemen before the muslims civilized you.

cope

How the fuck do you think you can just come on pol and demand shit, you pathetic faggot? This isn't reddit, we do not tolerate your kind.

>no haters and trolls allowed
fucking lol, kys

Attached: kys8.png (654x619, 853K)

seething incel

stop being a troll

We demand equal rights and respect from you like a normal human being you f*reaking bigot

> cope

"g-guys I swallowed the globohomo pill and became tranny because I'm a narcissistic brainlet molded from Obama era pop culture and consumerism hahaha. I made a terrible mistake and cant take it back hahaha we are at a tail end of a decades long business cycle the global economy is entering a recession society is becoming more and more conservative whites are becoming a minority medical expenses for mu tranny Bill's are rising and I'm entering my 30s as a deranged mentally broken shell of a human being with a collapsing body that's rapidly mutating into a horror show hahahha plz help me hahaha"

Fuck off, faggot. You have your own entire board, /LGBT/. Keep your faggotry over there.
Join the 37% while you're at it

I don't respect normal people unless they earn it, why should I treat you any different? Respect is case by case. Anyway, happy 4th homo, keep drinking.

too long didnt read

bigoted

We deserve it due to centuries of oppression

I will give you tolerance.
Stop demanding everyone to profess their love for you.
Just like the fucking niggers.

Nope. Case by case. I've met a lot of lgbt folk, and some of you are insufferable little shits whom I'd not piss on if they were on fire. Some of you are solid folk. Sorry, but that's how respect works. That's understanding the world as an adult. I don't expect it, and neither should you.

>Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation;
>Jow Forums needs
Shut the fuck up freak, you're a disgusting waste of oxygen
Wait ten years and you'll become part of the 43%

Sage'd.
Fuck off, you fucking nigger faggot bitch.

Why are Spaniards so unthankful of muslims and Bantu people when they had improved the spanish gene pool and introduced culture to Europe?

we will never leave

Fact is, bait, that the unnatural and demonic attitude is not a thing normal people like to se. Exposure to those kind of behavior are far more toxic to society than you might think, and I'm not talking about sheer stats (which are cristal clear about the problems) but just the disgust that you thrive to bring upon our sight and thoughts. You can do whatever the fuck you want by yourself, or your degenerate kind. Just don't chimp out and force destructive behavior on normal people. If you claim yourself a normal functioning being then why do you weigh everything important in life as sex and sexuality? Why do you think that you should openly sodomize children and spread the madness ideas? Cause that's how you became like you are right now, enviroment. Faggotry and such exist only because of weak people raised by bad parents or exposed to idiotic people. That's it. Now go back to /lgbt/ faggot, or join the 40%

>despite making up only 2% of the lgbt population...

didnt read but thanks

didnt read thanks

Don't care. Only posting in this slide while waiting on bbq.

why are white "people" so weak willed?

Attached: 1560554069453.png (737x908, 265K)

Ok american

>uses meme flag
>Demands bullshit
>No haters on troll allowed in this thread!
Why do i fucking smell strong scent?
Oh this is just op's special shitwork(tm) bait

Attached: 1557419806312.jpg (177x219, 68K)

mysigonist detected

Fuck you

Yes, all weak people lack that ability.

trolls not allowed

Kill yourself

Attached: 1561768232417.jpg (1024x577, 103K)

t. Meme flaggot

shut the f*rick up racists and sexists

>we are not your fap fuel
No, you're our oven fuel. After we're done gassing you all, ofcourse.

>Im a man now

Attached: 1558981273187.png (628x642, 996K)

Nice anti semitic language bigot

>images

Fuck off faggot scum
Didnt even read

go back bigot

Why dont you go ahead and try and make me, nigger?
Im not racist because there is only one race, the white race, rest are not human.
I also cannot be secist because there is only one gender, women are objects.

Attached: 1551121962121.jpg (333x300, 23K)

You realize we have IDs, don't you? I know your OP
Also you're thinking about Romans, the only thing Arabs brought were rape and crops

Thanks. I'll compliment you too, on your decent, albeit pretty vanilla larp efforts itt.
Soon you'll get that promotion and you can go bother the boomers in /ptg/ instead.

Attached: 1525361836649.jpg (480x480, 23K)

you secretly know the superiority of the arab race but you still deny their gifts to you.

Sexist

nigger

Stop trolling

>Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation
No it fucking doesn't.
>Less fetishisation
Jesus, you faggots get pissed off when someone doesn't want to fuck you because of what you are, and pissed off when someone DOES want to fuck you specifically because of what you are.
Do you want to get fucked or not? Make up your fucking minds.

Attached: 1557457536038.jpg (343x1024, 88K)

>Less fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fuel.

>"Don't objectify meeeeeeeeeeee!"
>"Accept us for what we are, bigot!"

Pick one.

> More discussion of the trans lifestyle and community

No. That stinks of identity politics. That, and I just don't care, as I cannot relate to you.

>Acceptance and tolerance, we have feelings

>"Waaaahhh! I'm hurt by words!"

>our choices in our life shouldn't concern random internet people

Found the advocate for child abuse, everybody!

>No haters and trolls allowed in this thread!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>If you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute in here nor any questions about transgenders, just don't say anything at all.

Here's something constructive:

You are mentally ill. Get help. Now.

Stop sucking dicks like a moile trying to make rent

How close are you to killing yourself

Not bad, it's got that slight touch of bad boy to impress the less initiated.

You are faggots that deserve the rope. Kys.

Attached: CBA13C90-0A36-4280-B9DB-3C55CA6637C0.jpg (680x756, 73K)

>39 posts by this ID
I think you’re plenty represented at this point.

Attached: FEBA3CE1-EB91-40CE-AB2D-866E01C1D879.jpg (750x504, 53K)

what is dilatation?

Traps are faggots, anyone who faps to them are faggots, and all of them will hang on the day of the rope.

Attached: HangingTree.gif (470x293, 1.92M)

Show flag rabbi

Attached: femen-soros-israel.png (1216x570, 786K)

Its when a dude gets his dick cut off and turned inside out then he has to stretch open the gaping wound for the rest of his life so he can call himself a girl

All we have to do is wait for you to kys. Almost half of you off yourselves anyways.

Attached: 16093177-CDFD-4026-AA56-206FEE96583F.jpg (1024x1000, 103K)

>Does he think that Israel is not a patriarchy?
>Does not even know jews are matriarchal

It's a fucking nightmare living with subhumans, that's why

preach if my african nigga from anotha jiggaboo