youtu.be/l1dnqKGuezo
youtube.com/watch?v=xHNBBbZrA0w
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
youtu.be/6nkbAO6QpCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he had 50 lbs of weed in the car.

shoot ffs

Story?

Attached: received_377700403000885.jpg (917x960, 47K)

Nigger had a stolen gun, and he floored it instead of letting the cop search

Is he dead?

Rockey Money Coon pissed his pants

>i don't wanna get shot
>hey, let's grab the gun!

What a genius

dindunuffin

I always wonder why niggers never value their life. Just fucking cooperate with the cops and there is no problem at all. But no, instead always resisting and hesitating.

Somebody should post it on resetera.com off topic forum, which is the most SJW forum on internet.

should have killed him, sad!

t. Suburban wh*te boi engaged to an Asian

Because niggers cant think so far ahead

just watched a video of two niggers escaping a robbery by the front door and dodging 29 bullets of the three officers waiting for them.
I'm surprised they didn't ended as human colanders

The original shieeeter

youtu.be/l1dnqKGuezo

Dodge this.

Attached: 1546669737838.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

well that was gay

Attached: 15117405684227.gif (258x186, 1.88M)

>dodging 29 bullets of the three officers
they are really under trained. looking at the shot count and actual hits is pretty scary. im guessing the average gun owner has more range time

should have let him go and shot him instead of holding on.

Honestly retarded how America still criminalizes drugs. Is it really worth it.

someone post the "sir please comply" stick figure cartoon

no. only got hit in the leg

I didn't know that was a thing about tinted windows.

Yes, and you only have to look at states where it's decriminalized to figure out why.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHNBBbZrA0w

One of the officers got shot in the shoulder, the second one didn't want to drop his radio and the last one was a woman, so yeah, they didn't do very good I guess.

Attached: 1507956758525.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Good thing he survived and threw that wild pig in the dust.

>sheboon cop lobbing shots from across the street
jesus christ

Based bvll fucked that pig up real good

What the fuck happened to
>muh mag dump
>muh mass centre
muriturds are getting soft on niggers.

Attached: 1559787145432.png (600x800, 1.29M)

why the fuck can US cops never shoot to wound? how many Afro-Americans have to die due to trigger happy cops?

>shoot to wound
You fucking wot mate? You do not shoot to wound with a deadly weapon. If a cop pulls his gun on you that means 1 of 2 things.
1)You fucked up bad and did something to make the cop believe his life was in imminent danger.
or
2)You're dealing with a corrupt and/or rookie cop

Just watched it.
The "I smell marijuana" was where it all went bad. Even when the officer said he didn't care, he just shouldn't have mentioned it in hindsight because so many people are conditioned to think that means a full car search.

Also, the perp freaking out like he did was sad but also annoying. He must have had priors, or had an illegal weapon connected to crimes in the car to have that kind of reaction.....or he's just freaked out by cops.

Most black folks in the US are terrified of cops because they are raised to believe cops love nothing more than killing black folks.

t. nigger who can't follow simple commands and calls others subhuman

the windows were to dark his melanin power was blocked

When you're dealing with a fucked up low-iq nigger there's almost nothing you can say that will talk them out of whatever bullshit they believe.

cop or not, you dont pull a gun in america unless you intend to kill.

>shoot to wound
*shoots you in the leg and you bleed out in 15 seconds*
WHOOPS SORRY BRO I WAS SHOOTING TO WOUND YOU!

why

>how many Afro-Americans have to die due to trigger happy cops?
All of them.

Attached: Almost prison.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

1. Lack of impulse control
2. Lack of ability to anticipate future consequences for their behavior
3. Extrinsic honor codes that require them to save face and not appear weak or submissive

shit...what went wrong
It started so nice.

>hey can you roll down your window
sure officer
>yeah i saw you roll that stop sign
sorry i wasn't paying attention
>i'm gonna let you off with a warning
thank you officer
>drive safe

too easy

as soon as he grabbed for the gun, he should've been shot.

>that name
>why yes officer, Criminal McCriminal CriminalPants is the name

Attached: 1543152785505.jpg (1080x1024, 156K)

because it's very likely that others have guns too, they are on somewhat equalized terms

What the hell is the context to this? Redshirt dude trying to prove he's not gay even though cameradude walked in on him getting buttfucked?

Most black folks are terrified of cops because they know they either
a) do not have a current/non-suspended love Ed
b) do not have proper vehicle registration
c) do not have insurance
d) have warrants out for their arrest
e) are in possession of stolen property (such as the stolen car they bought for cash which does not have proper registration)
f) are in possession of an illegal weapon
e) are in possession of hard drugs or large quantities of soft drugs
g) any combination of the above

Should have killed him to save the taxpayer a lot of money

Is he ok? Looks like he just took a nap.

you can see it on his fucking face, that expression when the nigger is hesitating between just doing what the cop is telling him or not complying and being a fucking faggot, then said nigger starts having a panic attack after cop pulls out because he didn't comply like the retarded nigger he is
fuck you nigger

DINNDU NUFFIN

Definitely. My uncle is a police sergeant in a medium sized city. He came out to hang with us country boys and we had a shoot where he performed embarrassingly bad.

Am I crazy or did someone post an announcement in this thread just minutes ago.
Its gone.

Attached: 1518633158353.jpg (509x339, 18K)

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: Please cooperate.jpg (651x583, 62K)

life isnt a hollywood movie, kraut!

you must be looking for the "i am ending it tonight " copypasta

me neither, but I suppose if you do some illegal shit in your car cops are gonna wanna be able to see who their chasing

I wish he actually would that shit's getting annoying

I have the pastebin
"Going for the high score niggers"

fuckin niggers

they aren't told or shown to respect authority figures. They're given a free pass to disrespect everyone in their lives without consequences. When they become adult the consequences become a bullet when they try that nig shit on cops.

If some white guy did the same thing, I'd expect him to get plugged too. Fucking hippies.

deputy should have capped that nigger in the skull

Yes, they should criminalize all degenerate substances. It doesn't make the world better and just coddles faggots in pleasure seeking escapism. There are also bad health effects, not that degenerates give a fuck about causing strain on the health system.

You can see the exact moment he realizes he is fucked at 8:30.
His brain is working hard core trying to figure out how to run.

i hope that gun wasn't planted.

the black guy strikes me as someone with legit PTSD / anxiety problems.

Attached: 4752578.jpg (372x342, 30K)

why did the COP hang on to the seat belt? and why was he leaning inside of a nigger's vehicle? is he retarded?

Honestly i bet most niggers just wont cooperate due to all the fear that the media prints on them, every cop shooting they air is black, they want to cause unrest and nervousness towards the authorities in the black communities to further cause chaos

that and he had weed and illegal firearm

The nigger cries out in pain as he tries to commit vehicular manslaughter

It's a bot post. No one should have to tell you not to click on external links like that, especially to spyware like d*scord.

>Bleed out in 15 sec
U wot

they literally can't
tiny frontal lobes

There wasn't even any weed baka. Fuckin pigs be on that bullshit.

>how many Afro-Americans have to die due to trigger happy cops?
preferably all of them

>checked

is that redneck waterboarding?

Attached: 1539645497609.jpg (358x203, 15K)

The story is in the description of the video

>cops be on that bullshit

Nigger literally reaches for cop, and drives off with cop on vehicle

>cops be on that bullshit

I didn't click, just curious.

>The "I smell marijuana" was where it all went bad. Even when the officer said he didn't care, he just shouldn't have mentioned it in hindsight because so many people are conditioned to think that means a full car search.
it was going to mean a search lol

I think he had a stolen gun and the officer wanted to search. A stolen gun could mean years in jail, court, fines, records, etc. I think he imagined he could just drive away and possibly outrun the cop. He was thinking about all the shit he would have to deal with if he got caught and he knew it would happen. He did it slowly because he didn’t want to kill the cop he just wanted to get him off the car and then drive away. The cop held on the door and wouldn’t let go so he tried going a bit faster and the cop shot him. So he was mostly acting on emotion thinking about the possibility of being thrown in prison. It wasn’t a random chimp out like Trayvon or Michael brown.

American cops need training to deal properly with niggers.

There is no fucking point to tell "put your hands up" to someone who is clearly unable to understand that order. It's as if animal control were trying to talk to dogs to get them to comply.

MIchael Brown was a bully who ran into muh authority cop. Like the guy here they tried to grab the gun of the cop.

I’ve never met a cop who can shoot properly except those cats who were ex-military or on the rapid response squad. I challenged one to a 100 yard quick shooting gong ringing contest, 3 seconds to ring the gong, 1 round only. He had his AR and I was using my River Single Six. I rang the gong faster than him the one time he managed to hit it. He missed the other two times, I hit all three.

A fucking .22 revolver vs. a rifle at 100 yards.

>A stolen gun could mean years in jail

And not complying means you're dead.
Niggers lack the part of the brain that can anticipate consequences from their actions.

*Ruger not River.

Attached: E80AC8DC-E161-4783-A355-DAEFDEADC22E.jpg (864x576, 48K)

you don't shoot to wound, you shoot to kill

He even tried to grab the gun.... grabbing the gun of a cop that is pointing at you....

Why do you even have that fucking picture

nig did nothing wrong here: see how fast the pig was ready to show his pew pew... absolutely pathetic state of muhrica!

This is very accurate. I see you have an admirable insight regarding niggers. Have you been studying them by chance?

OP

have you ever considered
having
funwblacks
?

1100 webm collection of funwblacks

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
youtu.be/6nkbAO6QpCQ

Attached: 1561925131874.png (400x533, 271K)

Because once the officer gets a chance to do a background check/search the car, they will find out that the fine upstanding black gentleman has:
>outstanding warrants
>drugs
>unregistered firearms
>stolen vehicle

>criminalizing the poor
land of the free !

Shooting coons is literally the only good thing that cops do you seething niggerlover.

Attached: 1540538425712.gif (741x674, 118K)

niggers gonna nig

>criminalizing the criminals
fixed that for you retard

almost every nigger in the US is guilty of some sort of crime. This is why they always run.

he was a good boy on his way to church

>"din do nuffin"s gun
He says right after trying to grab the cop's gun, what a retard.