The Kali Yuga

It's worth remembering on this (((Independence Day))) that we live under the law of the Dharma, and this natural law is clear: there are four ages in which the human drama plays out.

>"The Krita Yuga was so named because there was but one religion, and all men were saintly: therefore they were not required to perform religious ceremonies… Men neither bought nor sold; there were no poor and no rich; there was no need to labour, because all that men required was obtained by the power of will…The Krita Yuga was without disease; there was no lessening with the years; there was no hatred, or vanity, or evil thought whatsoever; no sorrow, no fear. All mankind could attain to supreme blessedness. The universal soul was White..."

We, however, live in the last of these ages; the Kali Yuga, features of which include:
>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Women will no longer get married.

Your only job, user, is to find and keep, somehow, the Dharma in this fallen age. It seems an impossible task. Maybe it is. Have a nice BBQ.

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Attached: Kondadakuli.jpg (333x500, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DBi2FISERE&feature=youtu.be&t=141
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aryan literally means noble in sanskrit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DBi2FISERE&feature=youtu.be&t=141

The first 5,000 year cycle of the Kali Yuga was due to draw to a close between late 1897 and early 1898.

do you reccomend any sort of organized religion or church that currently exists, OP or are we all on our own to figure it out ourselves?

There are seeds of light and Truth in every world religion. Separating the wheat from the chaff might be your only job on the planet, fren. It is enough work to last a thousand lifetimes!

so what does a cycle entail within the Kali Yuga. What is it, just a cycle that goes from slightly better to really awful?

LETS RIIIIIDE

Attached: Kali.jpg (640x417, 121K)

actually mister Ahmed, the Kali Yuga is going to end in 2025. Followed by 300 years of transition, meaning cataclysmic events that will wipe out most of human civilization

okay, so what do we do in the meantime?

this is something that has bugged the fuck out of me ever since I started reading Evola. That being said, I haven't gotten around to "Ride the Tiger" yet. What's the QRD? Do you dance with the degenerates without compromising your own sense of self? Or do you become an ascetic, and abandon all of it for the pursuit of supreme blessedness? If the latter is preferable, what would do about things you've done? Like getting a tattoo for example, would you have it removed? So on and so forth.

If you made any mistakes from a degenerate past mend them as much as you can or learn to live around it. Improve yourself. Read the rest of evola. Prep. Be prepared for the end times. Self sufficiency is paramount.

Tattoos are no more metaphysically important than nail polish. Respectfully, that sort of thinking is part of the problem. We live in an age of base materialism. We know (((who))) profits from such thinking, and it's not those who care about Truth. What do you do? You stay strong and resist decay to the last. Inwardly; the exterior is sundered.

tl;dr

I don't know. I'm personally looking into psychedelics and DMT right now, after a couple of years studying the esoteric.

based KY thread

Attached: 1484175172900.jpg (2000x1656, 994K)

This is exactly Kali Yuga Thinking, fren. Who keeps telling you DMT is the answer? Why do they tell you that? Alien intelligences are separated from us for a reason. The veil of Maya is there for a reason. Peeling it back is a very, very, very risky move. Please be careful.

survive and keep the flame of civilization alive

I started looking into organized churches with an emphasis on doctrine. Baptists are a bit too aggressive for my taste. Mennonites, however, are simply exquisite. So far, it's working out pretty damn good. A lot of good virtuous hard working people that are culturally speaking on a similar level as myself. So I find a semblance of homogeneous identity with these individuals in this new place. I certainly hope to find myself a young white woman who is capable of receiving leadership, and it appears that the elders are already grooming me. I say this because they say things at the lunch table like
>the thing about Mennonite women is that they are notoriously excellent cooks
and then he smiles at his wife

it's always shit like that
and they have me over, and sit me next to different young bachelorettes, and very frequently the head of the house will engage us both in the conversation pertaining to both of our interests. Then we might play some scrabble or something for a while. Following that, there is a campfire thing that they do afterwards where they hold hands and sing. Quite comfy, I might add.

I dunno guys. Seems like the life for me. Using electronics only when it benefits them, cutting the crap out, and eating healthy, staying close to God through biblical doctrine, and emphasizing parenthood.

If the ascetic life is for me, then the Mennonite doctrine seems to parallel a lot of my already preconceived personal notions about Christianity, and myself.

Don't get me wrong, DMT is interesting like other serotogenic psychedelics, but at the end of the day, it's a chemical which is temporarily altering pathways. That's why it "feels" real, but I don't earnestly think it is. "Bad" trips are the only useful thing to me, regarding psychedelics, as it forces me to find what I truly value. Past that, psychs have never given me something I didn't have. It's simply a change in perspective. Maybe useful as a rite of passage to adulthood.

Civilizations cannot be kept alive; Truth never dies, but it gets hidden. I think the challenge is keeping the orientation towards Truth alive, and in so doing, helping to reveal it one oneself and others.

This is very nice to hear. :)

I always hide cali yugo threads
Faggits

australians dont have guns bro

the only law is Ra.

Attached: xUqpSCM4.jpg (512x512, 93K)

In the Krita Yuga people are described as being able to freely converse with gods. And I think DMT and our brain chemistry have something to do with that
DMT and LSD have probably been a very well guarded secret trough the ages by esoteric organizations.

The Dharma is the law. The Kali Yuga is the law. To knowingly break the law, to try to institute a Golden Age in the Iron Age, cannot but fail. The people selling you the DMT "answer" do not have your best interests in mind. They want followers, not Truth.

Based and actually redpilled.

Why is it risky??

Because it might reveal how much of a piece of shit you actually are.

That aligns pretty closely with the early enactments of the Zionist-Masonic plan by Herzl.

These aren’t predictions. (((People))) create conflict and turmoil artificially. Any ancient prediction can come to pass if those in power are using it as blue print

there's something fishy about that samurai

Attached: waitasec.jpg (261x193, 9K)

In the same way that trying to fly by jumping off of a building is risky. You are not meant to fly. We have been told our whole lives that we can "be anything we want," but this goes against the Dharma as well. There are hierarchies all throughout nature, and we stop abiding by them at our peril. So a person born into the Kali Yuga who wants to find a short-cut will personify exactly the problem with the Kali Yuga: a lack of understanding of the Dharma.

Yeah I'm sure the people that wrote that were real beings of light, pure and with no lust...

Humanity has always been the same, the only difference is that now we have information about everything that happens 24/7.

There is nothing in the universe, anywhere, ever, that has the quality of being "always the same."

bump

Looks like a level 100 boss

Not today Kumar!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 448K)

>low dharma detected

Fuck off with your hippie faggot Eastern religion bullshit you queer. If Hinduism had any basis on truth Indians wouldn't be wallowing around in their own fucking shit and piss right now.

sounds like god is an abusive boyfriend

Use a toilet

It's an expression retard. It's not to be taken literally.

But human society has been more or less the same since the old civilizations. Some structures has changed but humans keep having the same problems and sufferings. Only technology has changed a lot, the rest is more or less the same.

>implying humans haven't always been violent fucks
tell me why we are deserving of any sort of mercy

tip harder faggot. so tired of you TJ Kirk spoonfed infant swine.

This is the religion of the Aryans, not modern India.

How can I find the correct path? I was a worthless degenerate for years but now spend my days fasting, meditating and writing, having provided sufficiently for my family. Should I say aw fuck it and fall into my old ways, or is it worthwhile starving and whatnot?

Yeah don't quit you'll be less happy even on an everyday mundane level let alone not having a chance at real insights or transcending the mundane for good.

here's what i don't understand.
if everyone was "saintly" at one point in time, and like was perfect, then how did things go to crap?
>there was no hatred, or vanity, or evil thought whatsoever
>then, suddenly there was.
okay, so how does "suddenly there was" come about when supposedly there was no evil?

Attached: 23830205-75B9-4BF4-8CEF-ED15DEC1203F.jpg (931x1024, 204K)