Have the chosen people lost control?

It would appear that they no longer have a home.

What country is that now.

110 ?

Attached: Israel 2.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duoIXeE_yPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the kikes started mass killing their blacks would their lapdogs follow suit?
You know what to do based longnose tribe

MOAR.

Nonsense, diversity will be their strength.
Imagine all the cultural enrichment Israel will enjoy when they finally embrace mass immigration.
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL NOW !

Attached: 1560873411543.png (1000x500, 158K)

context?

Israel obviously needs more Ethiopians

Attached: D18E03EC-45AC-4E85-A0A5-D3067695CF80.jpg (246x138, 7K)

> Nigger Jews vs White Jews
> Whatever happens, the Jews are behind it
> Whoever wins, the Jews win

Can the kikes even lose control if its two groups of jews fighting in Israel?

Attached: kotek.jpg (1200x808, 127K)

Israeli cops killed a nog so chimpouts are happening all over kikeland. A taste of their own medicine.

Indeed. They just need to build more basketball courts and increase STEM scholarships for blacks. It'll be fine.

THE SYSTEMATIC RACISM in Israel must stop. Israel needs more black Ethiopians in their police force to combat this toxic racism.
#enoughisenough #WeStandwithblackjews #diversityforIsrael.

Hello there my future niebghour

kek
what is it that makes niggers like this?
is it really just low IQ or is there more to their ape like behaviour?

Open Borders for Israel, diversity is Israel’s greatest strength. Jews have always loved niggers.

Attached: C16F2179-F060-478C-AF1D-879E29F7D45F.jpg (1276x850, 83K)

Attached: Israel 3.webm (720x1280, 2.76M)

LEL

Why are the blacks chimping this time?

Ainsley's is based, don't bash his good name!

That's Israel? I thought that was a Mexican fighting with black lives matter protestors.

This is a situation where you speed up and slam on brakes. And if they keep swarming your car you floor it through them.

There are niggers in Israel?

So... are people still not seeing who is pushing this crap?
I mean China has been fucking us with monetary policy for some time and the arab states have likewise tried to secure their stranglehold over the petrodollar while funding terrorist organisations.
I mean is this not clicking for people yet?

Attached: 1559084740993.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Ashkenazi Jews who are criticising this need to check their privilege

Attached: white privilege.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

>what is the kosher sandwich?

Enjoy, Israel! And remember: what you reap, you sow x3!

>israel saves them from african shithole because they're apparently black israelites or something
>one nog gets shot by police
>"let's attack everyone who's not black on sight"
the standard chimp group behaviour, you probably know all about it.
Funny that kikes gets a taste of it though

Look at that girlyboy throw.

Attached: jahy_pathetic.png (231x244, 23K)

Youtube comments from hebrew to english. Jews are Kvetching like crazy LMFAO

Dramatic documentation from Tel Aviv: Demonstrators board a moving car and cause damage

youtube.com/watch?v=duoIXeE_yPQ

Dramatic documentation from Tel Aviv: Demonstrators board a moving car and cause damage

Sluts I would also give back and trample them one by one to what the son of a whore tied to a man's car
Justice, justice shall you pursue
4 hours ago
They bark "violent officer should be inside" and violent Ethiopians where should be ??? You are the greatest violent here! Barbarians, insolent and insolent, ungrateful to a country that welcomed you with open arms and gave you tremendous economic welfare.

You are bad people! You forgot where you came from! What did you have in Ethiopia? A poor house from straw and goatskin

The most barbaric and violent community is protesting against violence. They want there to be lawlessness here like in Ethiopia, without law and public order. Murders, thefts, robberies, assaults on the elderly, delinquency, violence, etc., and that the police will let them do what they want! Damn those who brought them to Israel.

Even the Arabs do not dare behave like that, the Ethiopians are worse than the Arabs. The state is guilty of bringing black garbage from Africa that does not belong to the Land of Israel. Most of them are not Jews ... (and this is said by their people ..)
Some_Jihadi _Warrior

Attached: 1558551823092.png (422x488, 306K)

Spray with live bullets

The merciless Ethiopian police beat the protesters with great force and even kill dozens and hundreds of demonstrators.

In Ethiopia there is no mercy for the demonstrators.

And here in the country, the Israeli police conduct themselves with the Ethiopian demonstrators with great restraint, and with silk gloves. And the cops walk among the drops.

And unfortunately, the Ethiopian immigrants are rude to citizens, to the state, and to the police in 2015-2019
And use the color to act recklessly, hate and violence against policemen and civilians, and to carry out destruction and vandalism at the end of the demonstrations. And the destruction of private property
Dear immigrants, do not forget where you came from! We have seen how in Ethiopia such demonstrations are over
The Israeli policemen are a million times better and more moral than the police in Ethiopia
The Israeli police do not discriminate between blood and blood

Attached: 80f9750b44f4507b2c4b83cdea273ea76065295a.jpg (160x160, 5K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=duoIXeE_yPQ
Ethiopians, do soul searching!
0x 5577
0x 5577
1 day ago
There is nothing to expect from chimpanzees
HeyMisterDJ
HeyMisterDJ
1 day ago (edited)
Feyaye cup Amamma of all these Ethiopians Who said at first that the police are just harassing them Stinking Ethiopian smelly will return to Africa If it was I would trample it 30 times Slut is no worse than Western
supermario h
supermario h
1 day ago
Shoot them

Angry monkeys place on the trees
Mark Schneider
Mark Schneider
1 day ago
Haram on the Ethiopians
zorgi1000
zorgi1000
1 day ago
These are terrorists for all intents and purposes. As far as I am concerned, the Ethiopians are like the Sudanese.

I'm done with them.
MAY ROSE
MAY ROSE
1 day ago
They are not normal. (In gentle words)
Nathaniel Desta
Nathaniel Desta
1 day ago
You will suffer like us all as a rabid every day until you understand stop with murderous racist murders like this every time from now on we will silence you if we encounter racism again

Attached: jazmine-barnes-shooting-victim-12302018-medium-plus-169.jpg (307x173, 8K)

This! All societies should be enriched. Are tacos kosher too? It'd be great to be able to see the holy sites and then eat a good taco.

Attached: image.jpg (292x338, 29K)

Niggers aren't the "chosen people"
They never were the "chosen people"
NEVER
No wonder why Israel forced exiled every last one of them. We should do the same.

ANALT (All Niggers Are Like That)

Checked, I hope dey gots da money fo dem programs.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x711, 119K)

This. Show no mercy to niggers.

The eternal Finn?

You mean like what happened at Charlottesville?

Attached: 1550214109430.gif (256x256, 458K)

I knew it.

diversity is your strength, goy

But muh queen of sheeba!

Attached: image.jpg (750x736, 70K)