Reddit is unironically right: Race is mostly a social construct

Reddit is unironically right: Race is mostly a social construct.

People come to Jow Forums from different countries and have different perception of race, skewed by social factors of living in their respective countries and societies — and here comes the endless debate "what is white".

For example, Russia was founded by Rus people from Sweden who gave their name to it, and virtually all Russians I've talked to have a skewed idea of Slavic appearance.

Attached: b91615_5844609.jpg (1200x542, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA&feature=youtu.be&t=159
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Appeal to Amerisharts: here is everything you need to know about your FOE, modern Russia.

Attached: Russian superpower.jpg (3968x2128, 1.79M)

Why are you lying on the internet?

I can tell the difference between races for the eyes, I literally don't see a soul in most asian/latin people, it gives me chills nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA&feature=youtu.be&t=159

You are fucking right. I should delete this shithole and get a life

Attached: 3Xxhlr8FZnQ.jpg (900x720, 342K)

I'm not lying, dude. Most Russians don't even know how Slavs are supposed to look like and are paranoiac about being Tatar-Mongol rapebabies.

Attached: 1562090692441.jpg (4200x1872, 2.1M)

>What is White?
Anyone who is at least 75% Ethnically European. That’s it.
Now stop asking pointless questions you autistic kike.

The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on

Attached: original (2).jpg (900x600, 110K)

>source for picture: my ass
all fields

>Anyone who is at least 75% Ethnically European. That’s it.
no. 99%

Attached: 07E0E34A-00AF-4B75-8D59-AD28540B3E7D.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

>Anyone who is at least 75% Ethnically European. That’s it.
Anglos considered themselves master race and other Europeans like Irish worse than themselves, so is it enough to be 60% Anglo to be "white"?

Attached: irish teutonic and negro snip.png (743x412, 302K)

>1-2% of a race are part of a culture not attached to their race
>we should give the whole race a pass then
Nah.

what you say is true and retarded at the same time it does work in a majority slavic empire that mixes with the tatars Finno Ugrics Caucasus mountain niggers and such as an aside the USSR did provide internal mobility across a vast area for peasants who didnt leave their village for generations and as a result Russian women look much better than UK or German women because their area and population pool is just smaller so they are more inbred but we are talking about half of Americas population becoming black asian and amerindian and we have no evidence that they mix with whites or each other to any meaningful degree.

America will get browned up and lose its status of leading world superpower, but you can't apply one drop rule because there's no such thing as "pure human" and some of these mongrels will be resembling Italians for example.

Land has changed hands throughout human history, it isn't suddenly a decent reason to throw away your personal morals just because the masses do.

There are daily threads about how Russia is not even in Europe and Russians got mutted up since Mongol invasion, but they really don't understand that European nations are not equal to each other by default.
Delusional Russian refugees from 2ch here want to move to "based and white Belarus", but fucking Belarusians work like Mexicans here in Moscow, and they even look different from us (see first post). Their IQ is also lower compared to Russians.

Attached: 1562060439712.jpg (1357x1369, 1.13M)

Why are you hiding your 1/128 abo ancestry? Perhaps you look white enough?

Also, this board really made me think how multi-culti Russia is great compared to any subhuman ethnostate near us.

The exact divisions of race are a social construct and up to cultural factors but there is a very real range of variation across human populations.

The ideal of "whiteness" is almost entirely a social construct though. For normies it's pretty simple and at least consistent, pale skin=white, but anyone who has spent time around places like here know that what is white is a topic of great debate. Irish? Slavs? German? British? I could go on and I've seen both yes and no for all of them.
The point is people make excuses to exclude whoever they think reflect poorly on them, thus preserving the superiority of whiteness. A type of notruescotsman, noTRUEwhite would be inferior, therefore all whites are superior(of course including YOU regardless of your actual background)

America is a giant melting pot, some are superior Anglos, some are subhuman Irish, some are spic mix, but endless shitposting here about muh race won't save America from browning up and decline. All you needed is to set up eugenics but it's too late at this point.

Yes, to a degree.

Meditaranian/ Persian is the most aesthetic

I've seen here Swedes who want to move to "huwhite" V4 country or something. Do you understand how retarded some of your countrymen are?

I am not those posters.
All cultures are to be criticized, including my own.

Yes. Most people on this board are retarded.
My countrymen do not realize how they grew up in decadency and would become depressed in those countries.

And you could rate equally some gypsy subhuman shitstate?
Start from learning history of Europe, it's a key to many questions.

Attached: wm3OP.png (690x600, 203K)

Putin is Vepsian, and I have a good evidence that a single minority in Russia is less removed from Europeans than a EU member state.

Attached: journal.pone.0058552.g003 (1).png (600x475, 121K)

>race is a social construct

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

South Europe is the cutoff point
Roaches aren't white nor are they European

Attached: 1544655088983.jpg (438x438, 52K)

Not an argument.

Attached: 1560749737369.png (1264x367, 148K)

I don't know where is imaginary "cutoff" according to this retarded board, nor I care for that matter.

Attached: 2zfqxpt (2).png (1280x930, 282K)

1/4 asians aren't always mutt-looking.

Attached: GettyImages-1136704718-e1553226311121-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Ruskies have a fucken round ball like skull. mongoloid.

You are nobody to talk about whiteness with me, and most Russians have perfectly oval face and elongated skull.

Attached: rCnSfadUnJc.jpg (719x626, 218K)

Unlike other balto-slavs.

round my man, like a fucking ball. My eyes dont lie to me.

Dude, like, colors are a social construct. There's not even a difference between red and green. They're all just colors man.

Get a job

Attached: 345344656.jpg (550x550, 43K)

what are the numbers?

Don't mind, loser. Go spread more fairy tales about your superior race and Russian rapists.
Many people even here are deluded by you.

Attached: 1561718314992.png (1257x732, 264K)

Here is the Russomutt. At least half of your population has non-Russian ancestry in last 3 generations. You're still Commies who hate your ethnicity.

>what is white
Is your brow ridge vertical to your maxilla?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-01-29-33.png (720x1280, 653K)

Here you go, churklet subhuman:

Attached: 1562168254773.jpg (1200x707, 129K)

My ethnicity is superior no matter how many memes you shitpost.

>Race is mostly a social construct.
>race as used informally refers to phenotype
>social constructs are collectively shared ideas
>objective phenotypical differences are a collectively shared idea

Kek

They were making a relation of irish with spaniards who they hated.

Italians, Irish, Poles, Finns, and many other European immigrants to USA have met racism, can't say same about us.

So because some people are stupid, genetics doesn't exist? Another user used the standard I use which is 75% European admixture or above. Jared Taylor says it's people with who's ancestors lived in Europe 500 years ago. Whichever standard we use we can then accept the consequence of that distinction. So yes whites can include slavshits and potatoniggers and whites gave committed historical atrocities. That doesnt bother me and it doesn't mean racial distinction are "muh social construct".

No, Anglos believed in their superiority. And the Irish are somehow related to Iberians.

Ethnic russians are white, many italians are not.

>What are genetic clusters?

He doesn't care because the French don't look white there.

He’s not 1/4 chink. He’s 100% white. The image in that chart is what a real 1/8 chink looks like in a best case scenario.

That's because Asians and Europeans share the same family, same can't be said for the black African races.

>Reddit is unironically right
Stopped reading there

>social construct

Call the labels whatever you like, they're still measurable, physical, and even behavioral differences.

That being said all caucasians and caucasoids need to protect their existence. Purity spiraling helps no one.

Attached: 1561437208677.jpg (575x350, 18K)

Indo-Europeans have nothing to do with Asians you finngol muttoid

Race has been a very real thing that's been documented even as far back as 2100 BCE.

Only today, in the jewish marxist dystopia, did it even begin to be disputed and distorted.

Phylogenetics = race is a very real thing
Anthropology = same
History = same
Archaeology = same
Biology = same
History of Art = same

this is why people think Slavs are fucking retards

Shut the fuck up mongoloid

Whatever you say Mohammed.

The maxilla extended that starts out in yemen and spreads to spain and balkans.

Attached: d7f10e3bc1a7cbbb4bf0e57fee58869f (1).jpg (427x640, 71K)

You are conflating PHENOTYPICAL markers with actual genotypical makeup.

It does not matter how genes express in order to procude a phenotypical status, the alleles of an italian and a spic will always conflict and there will always be major MHC discrepancies, regardless of whether they look similar in complexion or hair distribution (for example)

Phylogeny is a hard science. We have the capacity to isolate and decode genome down to individual alleles and gene sequences that cooperate on transcription. You can deduce phylum even by nuclear DNA in the marrow of the bones. The marxists will have to completely devolve us back to the bronze age in order to successfully install in our collective conscience that there is no race.

Censorship and terrorism in academia will never be ecumenical/absolute enough to revise this.

No we don’t and he’s lying, Chad Michael Murray is 100% white, this is what real 1/4 gooks look like.

Attached: FB04A750-1AE6-4359-B9ED-B826B5E0CEEE.jpg (750x468, 60K)

Polishness is equal to subhumanity, said Germans.
Oh no... Where are you now?

3/4 Anglo and 1/4 Arab or whatever.
Fact is: Italian immigrants have met severe racism in America, which proves that race is mostly a social construct.

Not an argument, you abo nigger

Are you considered white in US?

Thank you for great shitpost, man

riveting revelations in Jow Forums today

>social contruct
it not just skin/skin color. Race is in our Bones, our DNA, its more than just "color"

Attached: 1556306668161.jpg (1912x2541, 718K)

What race are Irish? How are they worse than Anglos?
Relating to

I'm 1/4 nip myself, I just used the pic of Chad Murray as a point of reference cus I'm an ugly cunt. If I can end up white-looking I'm inclined to believe he is who he says he is. I've got green eyes, brown hair and skin pinker than pork.

So? You're getting lost in small discrepancies. It's like saying colour doesn't exist just because people argue and cant tell the difference between navy blue and royal blue

>Race is mostly a social construct.
Чтo этo зa нaхyй, лoл?

No, I don't.
Russians don't even know what is "Slavic appearance", Russian posters on Jow Forums are especially retarded, and reality check is like this

You won't move to based huwhite Belarus because it's a pathetic shitstate and they are inferior to us in every way including IQ

"what race are Irish"
"What color is the color blue"
the Irish are Irish user. you could certainly break it into subcategories, and draw the race relationships between different races. But Irish are still Irish, and Irish people are Niggers. you can tell this by their nigger bones.

What? Are you retarded or something? Your statement makes no sense.

Attached: static-assets-upload778891569265126827.png (420x420, 275K)

Have sex, brainlet Ivancel

?

Thanks for proving my original point expressed in OP post

nice LARPing. Show your flag.

He never even claimed to be 1/4 Jap himself though, that was a rumour all around. And I believe you can have all that, what does your eye shape and nose look like though? That’s just as important as a swarthy, dark haired brown eyed Italian is still white.

Attached: 8DBC9771-DD4E-4A17-8D84-B0163DDBB623.jpg (485x416, 44K)

who is this shitskin?

mhmm

Read first reply to the thread

Humans are a lot like dogs in the sense that there's 'different breeds' which to us are called 'phenotypes'. And Im certain most Jow Forumsacks will tell you north scan/germanic phenotypes are the idealized 'white'.

are ossetians white?

yes but finns are actually chinese
finno-ugric area belongs to China
here is average picture of Finnish people going on about their day.

Attached: ch111.jpg (263x191, 13K)

Future NATO member I assume

Attached: 56f552639105841c008b8c76-1536-768.png (1536x768, 1.45M)

Churkas? Ossetians are just Ossetians here.
That's how things work in reality outside some Jow Forums sects.

Race, as a biological construct, preceded the notion it is merely a social one.

Attached: teleology.png (1210x298, 112K)

So why do you keep making these threads? Is it because you’re a Tatar mutt and you have to cope with reality?

Why is russian posters so bad in all fields?
>Constant threads about how good Russia is when it literally falls apart.
>Race is social construct. Literally what?

Russia is a cultural melting pot ayy lmao

are they more liked than normal churkas

Italians have met racism in America and still do.
It means that race is a social construct and how farmer they are doesn't matter to society.

True. Persians are the original aryans. Has nothing to do with hair or eye color. Purely based on superior facial structure.

No

italians might be loud and tacky but i'd still rather live in italy than pakistan.