What does it mean to be a man /pol?

What does it mean to be a man /pol?

Attached: Mike_conley.jpg (680x911, 75K)

Not associating with women.

Be powerful and seek beauty

Eat, shit, die.

Ever seen a broken stoic cry?
Like that erry day

doesn't look very manly

Suffering until death

Someone willing to die for benefits that they themselves will never see...

Basically...The opposite of niggers...

Attached: pepe-soldier2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Can a woman be a man?

helping/looking out for the others in need

birds fly and fish swim
why would a fish want to fly?

stop worshiping men, their life is not that awesome

Hard question when you ask the whole world. But I think Jack Donovans book The Way of Men is pretty good. He lloked at what masculinity means across cultures and social standing, and came to a term he calls "tactical virtues". They are virtues because they make tribes and societies work when men embody them. They are:
Strenght, courage, mastery and honor.
A man can be masculine, but lack some of this. Someone can be masculine, but not strong, or really strong but not very competent. The most masculine men are at the peak of all those.

A society starts dying when these virtues dissapear in it's men, because when another group of men have them they sure as shit will dominate whoever doesn't.

Stoics are fags. Epicurean master race for life

great answer

To not be the golden one.

>and seek truth
ftfy

Thanks, I highly recommend it. Made me work out and hunt more. The coolest thing about the book is when he tries explaining what honor is. He says it's as simple as what other men think of you. Honor isn't really a concept among women. It wasn't a comfortable thought to have, that the men in the West mostly do what they do to get laid, which is based of what women think of them. Add that to the migrant hordes who literally live by an extrinsic (and dirt simple, binary) honor code that says haram or halal, you know we are headed the same way as the Romans who imported gauls and germans who had a tribal honor code.

To be swift as a coursing river
To have to force of a great typhoon
To have the strength of a raging fire
To be as mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

When in doubt, pattern yourself after John Wayne

Attached: JohnWayne.jpg (1920x1244, 353K)

Not bad, vikingbro

To have a sense of duty to your family and race, to not pursue women just for getting some pussy but to look for women who are committed to marriage and family. To be a man of integrity and morality but not a virtue signaling nice guy.

It means being a miserable pile of secrets.

>4 elements
woke

Oh fuck, that took me a couple of seconds.

Attached: 1559153546989.jpg (800x600, 36K)

XY

Man? Most of german man has the lowest sperm count and testosterone level in whole Europe. Don't ask such questions, sissy.

complete 100% control over your emotions, nature, and impulses.

Yeah, no

Correct answer

Not being a faggot who spends his time worrying about whether he's man enough